Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-28, 07:55   Link #19861
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
If Lelouch walks out of the Akasha with his Geass and uses it to beat Schneizel and bring about a peaceful world then this show has failed hard.
Worse : he Geasses Schniezel into making a peaceful world... I think that would be the crapiest ending ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Who the hell says she's going to ask anyone to not lie to her? She's just asking someone to not say "I love you".
Uh, nobody o_O
It was just a speculation on my part, sorry if you felt offended by it
Old 2008-08-28, 07:57   Link #19862
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
Worse : he Geasses Schniezel into making a peaceful world... I think that would be the crapiest ending ever
That still wouldn't be the worst. Just really horrendous.

The worst would be a "time reset." Like having Geass never exist in the first place and everything changes. THAT would be the worst.... and most corny.
Old 2008-08-28, 07:57   Link #19863
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Let's have at least a little bit of faith in Taniguchi and co., shall we? It won't turn out to be some sappy shit like this, I am certain.
Old 2008-08-28, 07:57   Link #19864
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Schneizel: Must..resist..Geass... Must..kill...pupies...Must..take...over...the...wo rld...
Old 2008-08-28, 08:01   Link #19865
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Let's have at least a little bit of faith in Taniguchi and co., shall we? It won't turn out to be some sappy shit like this, I am certain.
Yeah, it'll have Suzaku and Kallen fighting it out until the very end or have Lelouch meet up with Kallen after four years and they just stand there looking at each other
Old 2008-08-28, 08:03   Link #19866
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Uh, nobody o_O
It was just a speculation on my part, sorry if you felt offended by it
Wasn't offended by it, actually. Sorry if you felt I was.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:03   Link #19867
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Schneizel: Must..resist..Geass... Must..kill...pupies...Must..take...over...the...wo rld...
that might actually make my day if it happened

@Orga777 : the fail of such endng would be.... over 9000 !!

@lightbringer : yes, I really do think they have at least a little more brain than that
Old 2008-08-28, 08:06   Link #19868
Stretch5920

Quote:
About Kallen, I am getting the feeling that she is saying that to lelouch because she understands that he doesn't love her, and thus she will not forgive him if he lies to her about his feelings. Being more a Kalulu fan, that sounds a bit depressing, but then again it fits quite well with both lines. Of course, Lelouch's answer to that line would make or destroy Kalulu. I could still see something like this happening
The line could fit that sort of situation, but I think that would be a really crappy way to end it all. Next scene will Lelouch walking up to C.C "Hello C.C, Shirley and Kallen told me I love you so it must be true. Beats me though, I'm too stupid to make my own decision."
Old 2008-08-28, 08:08   Link #19869
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
It's more likely that Kallen doesn't want Lelouch to say "I love you" as:
1. He's dying
2. She's dying
-OR-
3. An answer to her asking why he pushed her away in episode 19

Why? For all three, she'd be hurt pretty hard.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:11   Link #19870
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
1. He's dying
2. She's dying
-OR-

And all that development would have been for nothing apparently, at least seal her fate with a deep passionate kiss everyone's been waiting for with tongue
Old 2008-08-28, 08:15   Link #19871
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

It could also be that Kallen doesn't want Lulu to express it by words or wants him to say it truthfully to her with something like passion? It's still a bit too early to reach to conclusions and there was all that development this season too.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:15   Link #19872
Baixinho

Quote:
The line could fit that sort of situation, but I think that would be a really crappy way to end it all. Next scene will Lelouch walking up to C.C "Hello C.C, Shirley and Kallen told me I love you so it must be true. Beats me though, I'm too stupid to make my own decision."
Well actually I am of the opinion that any ending which would not envolve Lelouch living to take on the responsibility to build a better world kind of crappy : he has a big responsibility in the mess the world currently is in, and if he is to have redemption one day, he must take on the responsiblity to get the result his crimes have been commited for. Leaving for an eternity with C.C. is too easy, and by all means hardly a way to repent for anything.

But then, the directors don't necessarily agree with me, and seeing those lines such ending may very well happen, even if I would kind of despise it.

@Tokkan : classic internet misunderstanding I guess
Old 2008-08-28, 08:19   Link #19873
Stretch5920

Quote:
Well actually I am of the opinion that any ending which would not envolve Lelouch living to take on the responsibility to build a better world kind of crappy : he has a big responsibility in the mess the world currently is in, and if he is to have redemption one day, he must take on the responsiblity to get the result his crimes have been commited for. Leaving for an eternity with C.C. is too easy, and by all means hardly a way to repent for anything.

But then, the directors don't necessarily agree with me, and seeing those lines such ending may very well happen, even if I would kind of despise it.

@Tokkan : classic internet misunderstanding I guess
Oh I definitely agree with you there. I'd rather see Lelouch rot in a jail cell for the rest of his life than go off to fairyland with C.C, Nunnally and all the other people he killed.

He should live and work to make up for all the evil deeds he perfomed. He doesn't have to be miserable, C.C, Kallen or Suzaku could go with him and help him, but he doesn't deserve a rest.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:32   Link #19874
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
i don't think this is it
why would she not forgive him for loving her
if he loves her she'd go fangirl mode and turn red like a tomato xP

Farewell...and thank you.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:40   Link #19875
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Oh I definitely agree with you there. I'd rather see Lelouch rot in a jail cell for the rest of his life than go off to fairyland with C.C, Nunnally and all the other people he killed.

He should live and work to make up for all the evil deeds he perfomed. He doesn't have to be miserable, C.C, Kallen or Suzaku could go with him and help him, but he doesn't deserve a rest.
Well, there's no way to make up for what he has done. But well, you could call L.L victim of his own greed, war and lies, hence he would be qualified to recive punishments that are pointed out in the law. It just depends how you put up the sentence and what's your ethic alignment.
Lelouch just did what he saw as the best for himself. It's said that people are always looking for their own benefits, were it from friendship or love. It's even a psychological fact and a way to observe humans. Hence Lelouch would only act as a mere human. Not gonna say this as a facy/theory that covers everything, but well.
Note: Just pointing out this fact!

I'd personally rather see C.C having happy ending, were it with L.L or not.
As for L.L, I'd like to see him alive untill the the very end atleast.
Not rotting, nor decoying, just strugling will be enaught!
Old 2008-08-28, 08:42   Link #19876
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
i don't think this is it
why would she not forgive him for loving her
if he loves her she'd go fangirl mode and turn red like a tomato xP
I assume Tokkan meant that she would not forgive him for having lied to her in Ep 19 if he actually loved her.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:43   Link #19877
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

I'm going to say Kallen doesn't want Lelouch to say that he loves her, because he's a natural lier and could well be lying to her again. She may well want actual proof without words.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:54   Link #19878
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
I'm going to say Kallen doesn't want Lelouch to say that he loves her, because he's a natural lier and could well be lying to her again. She may well want actual proof without words.
I think this comes close...
Old 2008-08-28, 08:54   Link #19879
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
1. He's dying
2. She's dying
-OR-

this pretty much is my feeling. suffice to say the pairing wars just got won or lost next episode.
IF CC survives her death flag episode then it end as a CC winning. ( as much as i hate admiting it)
while on the other hand if CC dies then its a Kallen win.
good gosh i hate episode 21 already i better have some great answers.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:55   Link #19880
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
Well, there's no way to make up for what he has done. But well, you could call L.L victim of his own greed, war and lies, hence he would be qualified to recive punishments that are pointed out in the law. It just depends how you put up the sentence and what's your ethic alignment.
Lelouch just did what he saw as the best for himself. It's said that people are always looking for their own benefits, were it from friendship or love. It's even a psychological fact and a way to observe humans. Hence Lelouch would only act as a mere human. Not gonna say this as a facy/theory that covers everything, but well.
Note: Just pointing out this fact!

I'd personally rather see C.C having happy ending, were it with L.L or not.
As for L.L, I'd like to see him alive untill the the very end atleast.
Not rotting, nor decoying, just strugling will be enaught!
I think dedicating the rest of his life towards keeping the peace and helping people in some way is the only way he can make up for it. I think death is an escape, he has a responsibility to live and atone.

Like I said, he doesn't have to be miserable, but living a normal care free life or going to the afterlife/world of c to be with nunnally, c.c, euphie,etc is running away from his responsibilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
I would enjoy that. I'm not fond of love confessions, I think actions speak louder than words. It's so easy to toss around those 3 little words.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories