AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-08-03, 09:57   Link #41
Kallen4life

you need specifically Hashirama's chakra to lower the 10 years, right ? not just any Senju
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 09:59   Link #42
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Damn, that was fun. Granted, explaining away everything Itachi did does take away some of the mystery behind him but you can't let it get to you too much. Chapter was epic and Naruto having that crow on his shoulder was bitchin'. Its like if Batman came upon some low-life scum and if they weren't intimidated enough, a giant bat would land on his shoulders to make sure they are afraid.

-Thing is though, it wasn't the Preta path that struck Naruto, it was the Human one. You know, the one sucks out the soul? Wonder how that will all turn out...
Old 2011-08-03, 10:00   Link #43
Kallen4life

Quote:
it wasn't the Preta path that struck Naruto, it was the Human one. You know, the one sucks out the soul?
I noticed that, but won't taking his soul kill him ? Does Kabuto really want him dead ? I'm not sure anymore

or maybe it's a mistake and it was Preta Path - taking 9-tails chakra in addition to 8-tails
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-08-03, 10:06   Link #44
ntherblast

next chapter i'm pretty sure will most likely be itachi vs nagato
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 10:12   Link #45
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
I noticed that, but won't taking his soul kill him ? Does Kabuto really want him dead ? I'm not sure anymore

or maybe it's a mistake and it was Preta Path - taking 9-tails chakra in addition to 8-tails
-No, I pretty certain that its the Human one. Preta path just devours the chakra around the user. We would have seen Naruto's cloak start deforming from the back damn near instantly. This looks more like its removing it soul (Kishimoto usually depicts that as a single, long strand of energy, which is what Nagato's arm seems to be pulling out).
Old 2011-08-03, 10:16   Link #46
epyon96

Wow. Most epic chapter ever. Feels almost like fan-service.

lol. I'll start the flames. Itachi > 4th after this.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 10:31   Link #47
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
lol. I'll start the flames. Itachi > 4th after this.
Shisui > Minato > Itachi
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 10:39   Link #48
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
If Itachi had fought anyone else, then there would have been no problem, and if Sasuke had used his MS against Naruto after the Danzou fight, everything would have been solved.
No, it reacts to Itachi's eyes. Sasuke would've had to have the EMS when he confronted Naruto before the crow would activate on him.

As for the people wondering why Danzou didn't use this technique: he didn't have it. It's been made quite clear by now that each Mangekyo eye has its own technique. Shisui's left eye had this technique. Danzou had his right eye.

Also, Itachi better stick around for a while, even if he loses his Sharingan due to strain or whatever. I like the idea of Naruto having an adviser with him, and hate the idea of a character making a badass escape only to get killed shortly after.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 10:46   Link #49
Kallen4life

Quote:
Itachi better stick around for a while
hate the idea of a character making a badass escape only to get killed shortly after.
I second that
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-08-03, 10:48   Link #50
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
As for the people wondering why Danzou didn't use this technique: he didn't have it. It's been made quite clear by now that each Mangekyo eye has its own technique. Shisui's left eye had this technique. Danzou had his right eye.
-Actually, Danzou had access to the technique...to some degree. Ao made it clear that he was using it on Mifune during the Kage meeting. Only it seems like Danzou was nwhere near as skilled at using it either because he was not an Uchiha or because at the time, he was using Hashirama Senhu's cells to surpress the eye itself.
Old 2011-08-03, 11:03   Link #51
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Actually, Danzou had access to the technique...to some degree. Ao made it clear that he was using it on Mifune during the Kage meeting. Only it seems like Danzou was nwhere near as skilled at using it either because he was not an Uchiha or because at the time, he was using Hashirama Senhu's cells to surpress the eye itself.
What if Naruto used tailed beast + sage mode to make the eye work for the next hour or something.
Old 2011-08-03, 11:04   Link #52
krispin149
漫画家

This episode combined with last episode has made me want to build a time machine just to see what happens next

Amazing.
Old 2011-08-03, 11:15   Link #53
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Probably if Edo Tensei has been undo-ed, every other dead person fighting will be turned to dust as well (including Itachi).

Or I hope Itachi comes to tell Sasuke that Madara is a piece of **** who lied.

Being in Edo Tensei won't stop someone from being controlled by a genjutsu... it'll probably be a crow replacing Naruto (an illusion of Naruto's soul getting pulled out and turned into a soul gem) or Naruto stopping it with something else...
Old 2011-08-03, 11:19   Link #54
Lendial

that sharingan crow is absolutely awesome and so is itachi. would itachi have to certainly die to pain now though.
Old 2011-08-03, 11:32   Link #55
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Itachi left Konoha at 14
Shisui was older and treated as brother and best friend, so died around 15-18 (looks younger before he died). Going to go with 17 for this example.

Shisui would've gotten MS at 6-7 so he could test it's power using his right.

Shisui would've had to activate it again with his right eye before Danzo took it out to find out it takes 10 years.

Itachi died at 21. Only 7 years since Shisui died.

Shisui would have last used the same power with his left eye at 14 (3 years before Itachi left, 10 years up to now), and why he isn't able to use it against Danzo. How did he find out his power activates at 10 years, if his other eye doesn't activate the same power? Highly unlikely a 4 year old could even get sharingan, let alone MS. So no way only the left has the power.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 12:03   Link #56
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
That's the lower scale Sharingan technique from Shisui's eyes, not the Mangekyo technique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Shisui would have last used the same power with his left eye at 14 (3 years before Itachi left, 10 years up to now), and why he isn't able to use it against Danzo. How did he find out his power activates at 10 years, if his other eye doesn't activate the same power? Highly unlikely a 4 year old could even get sharingan, let alone MS. So no way only the left has the power.
Using your own example, he'd have only used the right eye's version. That would leave the left eye's use. Why would he not use it against Danzou then? You're making a lot of jumps in logic that don't really work, especially when it's been proven that each eye has its own power. Amaterasu isn't interchangeable between eyes, and neither is Tsukiyomi. Why would this technique be?
Old 2011-08-03, 12:07   Link #57
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I really hope itachi sticks around a few chapters.
Old 2011-08-03, 12:08   Link #58
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Did anyone find it interesting that Itachi was willing to let Sasuke be brainwashed to love Konoha? Rather than it happening naturally and changing Sasuke's thinking? Anything ethically wrong there?

Shisui WAS a god. Damn Uchiha and their uber powers.

Quote:
Also, Itachi better stick around for a while, even if he loses his Sharingan due to strain or whatever. I like the idea of Naruto having an adviser with him, and hate the idea of a character making a badass escape only to get killed shortly after.
Naruto already has advisers. He doesn't need more. And certainly not a dead one. And this is clearly Itachi and Nagato's last moments in the sun. The zombies don't hang around. They serve their purpose and leave. Everything is pointing to Itachi helping against Nagato for his last moment. Since he knows Naruto will stop Sasuke, he has no other purpose.

The Itachi x Nagato fans demand they die in each other's arms and fade away. The power of Uchiha/Uzumaki yaoi conquers all.
Old 2011-08-03, 12:09   Link #59
GDB

I meant more of an adviser that doesn't just sit back in the village/war-room and go "He can handle it". More of a hands-on adviser. Bee does not fulfill that quality.
Old 2011-08-03, 12:11   Link #60
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Imagin other peoples faces if they see Itachi and Naruto fighting together XD

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion