AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-02-07, 21:05   Link #361
Tenzen12

Nah, even with few stylistic changes, it's same as always. I am not saying it's particulary good, but definitely not worse that it was before.
Old 2015-02-07, 21:22   Link #362
Ghiest Cid

That ending scene is sure is something. Situation does look dangerous.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 21:33   Link #363
Peanutbutter

This episode was rather zzz. Considering so much was done in ep 3, maybe that was the peak of this season.

I dun mind Yuuki's boings, but those sound effects... Makes me wonder are we being trolled?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 21:34   Link #364
Miraluka
Banned

Well, this is a cooldown before the plot starts moving again.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 21:48   Link #365
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well ether Shinku a light wight or that shot they gave him was super strong
Old 2015-02-07, 22:12   Link #366
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Well ether Shinku a light wight or that shot they gave him was super strong
neither they said pretty clearly that if you arent used to it what happened to Shink happens

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 02:23   Link #367
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Yuki overload and "boing boing" that I can die happy.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 03:41   Link #368
Enternal

I think I'm a bit jealous that Cinque got a lap pillow from Milhi...

But seriously:
Spoiler for Screenshot:
Love how Milhi is trying to deny everything. Cmon. Who would think otherwise when it looks like this:
Spoiler for Screenshot:
At least Couvere approves it!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 05:01   Link #369
SQA

This was definitely a "cheaper" episode (and I wonder if it was outsourced), though the episode director's insistence on a lot of close-up shots was a little different from normal.

A bit of fluff and world building. Another addition to Shinku's harem. Some fun antics all around. Next episode could be hilarious. I look forward to it.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 21:59   Link #370
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
did Cou just stripped the already drunk helpless Cinque butt naked? while surrounded by all them girls? i've seen too much doujins for something deadly to happen
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 16:27   Link #371
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

I think that was her own towel that came off.
Metaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 06:50   Link #372
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

NSFW
Naked bathing!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
I think I'm a bit jealous that Cinque got a lap pillow from Milhi...

But seriously:
Spoiler for Screenshot:
LOL that Eclair was so funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Yuki overload and "boing boing" that I can die happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQA View Post
This was definitely a "cheaper" episode (and I wonder if it was outsourced), though the episode director's insistence on a lot of close-up shots was a little different from normal.
They're putting the budget where it's supposed to go I've been begging for it for years, if Yukikaze doesn't bounce it's a fake Yukikaze!

And I love that eyecatch Ah, don't worry Eclair, you'll grow big up there as long as I massage you every da- *mangatron gets kicked in the groin*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 08:53   Link #373
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I am disappoint that Sharl has not shown up again yet. Or any of the other new characters in the OP.

I am also disappointed that they seem to have become unable to let the residents of Flonyard move their ears or tails without added sound-effects. Back in season 1 (which I have been rewatching recently) characters could wag their tails or move their ears without needing a sound-effect to point out "HEY LOOK! THIS CHARACTER IS AN ANIMAL-PERSON! LOOK AT THEM MOVE THEIR ANIMAL-FEATURES! ISN'T IT CUTE?! THINK THAT IT IS CUTE!" It's true, they did sometimes have the sound-effects in season 1, but only sometimes: it was not a regular thing. These days if anyone wags their tail you will be alerted to it by noise. If anyone moves their ears, you will be alerted to it by noise. It's... stupid.
I think what we're seeing here is the unfortunate result of market research. People look at what the fans like about the anime, and conclude that the best way to please fans and increase sales is to do more More MORE!
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 21:18   Link #374
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I am also disappointed that they seem to have become unable to let the residents of Flonyard move their ears or tails without added sound-effects. Back in season 1 (which I have been rewatching recently) characters could wag their tails or move their ears without needing a sound-effect to point out "HEY LOOK! THIS CHARACTER IS AN ANIMAL-PERSON! LOOK AT THEM MOVE THEIR ANIMAL-FEATURES! ISN'T IT CUTE?! THINK THAT IT IS CUTE!" It's true, they did sometimes have the sound-effects in season 1, but only sometimes: it was not a regular thing. These days if anyone wags their tail you will be alerted to it by noise. If anyone moves their ears, you will be alerted to it by noise. It's... stupid.
Actually the sound effects only came in force this episode, and only for Yuki in particular. While there have been sound effects for tails and ears for other characters, they weren't frequent or noticeable enough for it to be any different from the level of what was heard in S1 or S2.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 10:03   Link #375
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Actually the sound effects only came in force this episode, and only for Yuki in particular. While there have been sound effects for tails and ears for other characters, they weren't frequent or noticeable enough for it to be any different from the level of what was heard in S1 or S2.
Rico's tail being really happy was normally the only time it got sound effects. Eclair occasionally as well. I think S2 E1 had a bit more than the rest of the series, but I'd have to go double check.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 12:02   Link #376
EroKing

Old 2015-02-12, 15:38   Link #377
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
The posistion Cinque is holding that sword in seems....off.
Old 2015-02-12, 16:13   Link #378
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The posistion Cinque is holding that sword in seems....off.
The whole sword seems off . Probably because they don't want it to block Millhi or Yuki, but definitely looks weird. Maybe they should have swapped Shinku and Yuki so his sword could just look right but partially go offscreen.
Old 2015-02-12, 16:34   Link #379
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The whole sword seems off . Probably because they don't want it to block Millhi or Yuki, but definitely looks weird. Maybe they should have swapped Shinku and Yuki so his sword could just look right but partially go offscreen.
I was more referring to it looking like another kind of "sword" in that position.
Old 2015-02-12, 17:50   Link #380
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Watching the episode again... what annoyed me most was Eclair once again showing why she is the worst girl of the romances. I can kind of get her random bouts of violence when Cinque's being an idiot, but right here everyone was explaining that it wasn't wherever her imagination was running and the post credits still had her pummeling Cinque.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote