AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-27, 22:28   Link #1
Cyber.Samurai

Talking You know you're watching too much FMA when...

1.) Your iTunes playlists include at least 75% FMA soundtracks/music.
2.) You explained to your chemistry teacher than you knew ethanol evaporates before water "because Ed turned Sloth into ethanol from water to make her evaporate!"
3.) In said chemistry class when you learned about transmutation you couldn't resist clapping your hands together and slaming them down on your desk.
4.) All of your friends do the exact same thing.
5.) You spend your summer nights learning "Beaming Sunlight" and "Brothers" on the piano. (sounds sweet)
6.) You want to pick up guitar just to learn how to play Kelas - Let's Dance. (Anyone know how? I really am trying to learn how to play it!)
7.) You can draw a transmutation circle to near perfection.
8.) You do so all over your notebooks and binders.
9.) You can name all 7 Deadly Sins, and challenge your friends to do the same.
10.) You snap your fingers every time someone lights a match.
Old 2006-08-27, 23:31   Link #2
mit7059

11.) You make a post exposing your FMA obsession

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
Old 2006-09-23, 19:48   Link #3
xBeowulf

you do research to see if alchemy actually existed
Old 2006-09-27, 20:14   Link #4
emothekat
Has a Muffin

Location: I am currently glued to my comp. chair...does that answer you question? T_T *muffin*
13true story of my life ) You are known as "ED" and your friend "Roy" and when ever you want payback you tap her with your right arm and she actually pretends to be hurt
14: When preforming said RP of life she fights back with a snap of her fingers thus resulting into you screaming "DAMN IT!" no matter where you are
15: You name people as characters from FMA even if they dont know the show or even why the hell your calling the "fururh"
16:You talk to your mom about gewtting a military uniform for halloween and she responds with "WTF"(wait...that happens with any anime)
17:You actually think that you were already dead T_T
18: You know Ed's rant about Roy by heart. "Whats wrong brother" "Oh nothing, I just have to listen to "Colonel Sarcasm" tell me how I screwed up again "Missed out on the Philosiphors stone again eh? how am I supposed to keep funding this goose chase? Money doesnt grow on tree's their chief Hey Ed, where'd you run off too. Oh there you are! I couldnt see you under my paper work seeing as how your so short and all. HAHAHAHAHA" *sigh* well we're here so I might as well get the verbal abuse over with" and you also know the movments and will resight it randomley and loudly even if your in public
19:You are actually insulted bye yaoi fanfics fan arts ect.
20:You know about 50% of the episodes by number
21:You just wrote numbers 13-20 on this thread for anyone in the world to see o_O
Old 2006-09-29, 10:37   Link #5
Hoshi_Kawa
Give Gin Back!

Send a message via MSN to Hoshi_Kawa
22. Search your mom's jewelry box in search for the philosopher stone.
Old 2006-09-30, 20:55   Link #6
artychick2009

23.) When someone teases you, (especially if they call you short), you have theatened people by saying "Don't make me go Ed on you!" and they know what you mean by that, even if they haven't seen the show, because you've demonstrated such behavior before.
Old 2006-10-01, 16:05   Link #7
emothekat
Has a Muffin

Location: I am currently glued to my comp. chair...does that answer you question? T_T *muffin*
24:You desprstly want a silver pocket watch
25: Your parents (or at least father) now knows the title of the show, asks you about who that is and what just happened and seam SLIGHTLY interested in the show because it's on so much in the house(same for SCRUBS)
27: Your friend whom was dubed Roy and your other friend who was dubbed Fururh(king bradley) have large arguments about who "pwns" more by screaming across the cafeteria even though "Fururh" doesnt really even know why your calling that.

Yes I am weird
Old 2006-10-01, 18:29   Link #8
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
28) when you put on some gloves and snap your fingers next to an open gas tap...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-10-02, 06:15   Link #9
emothekat
Has a Muffin

29: Even your other FMA obsessed friend is tierd from your drabble and will yell at yuou if you say one more word (or tell her somthing from an episode she isnt on yet which I do understand)
Old 2006-10-06, 10:41   Link #10
DestinyFate
Shana <3

30) call your fat friends gluttony and imagines them eat other people up
Old 2006-10-08, 00:18   Link #11
..::Hacker::..
Alone, not Lonely

Location: Sitting by someone I'm in love with but can't have because he already shattered my heart
Send a message via MSN to ..::Hacker::.. Send a message via Yahoo to ..::Hacker::..
31)Go around chasing your enemys calling them Homunculi
32)When your MATH teacher asks where your homework is you say"My Sister was trying to practice alchemy near it. I SWEAR!
Old 2006-10-08, 03:41   Link #12
Alone, not Lonely

Location: Sitting by someone I'm in love with but can't have because he already shattered my heart
Send a message via MSN to ..::Hacker::.. Send a message via Yahoo to ..::Hacker::..
33)On your birthday, blowing out the candles, you wish to be Ed
Old 2006-10-08, 04:12   Link #13
Kilala642
FMA Freak

34)You can recite whole anime episodes word for word!
Old 2006-10-08, 04:14   Link #14
Alone, not Lonely

I do that with episodes #7 & #24
Old 2006-10-08, 12:45   Link #15
Kilala642
FMA Freak

35) You can also recite lines from the manga word for word!
Old 2006-10-08, 12:47   Link #16
Alone, not Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilala642 View Post
35) You can also recite lines from the manga word for word!

Stop describing me!!!!!!!!!! kidding.
Old 2006-10-08, 12:57   Link #17
Kilala642
FMA Freak

36) You can never stop talking about the anime and mangas.
Old 2006-10-08, 20:37   Link #18
emothekat
Has a Muffin

I'm baaaack
37: You and your friend talk more about FMA than anything else and you feel awkward around your non-otaku friends
38:You refuse to snap with your right hand cause your sure you can't snap with auto mail (see #'s 13-15 )
Old 2006-10-09, 13:40   Link #19
DestinyFate
Shana <3

39) You draw a transmutation circle for your artwork
40) You clap your hand and tries to transmute something when you got nothing to do
Old 2006-10-09, 18:25   Link #20
emothekat
Has a Muffin

41:The day you wore your shirt with the blood seal on it it was SO HARD to not try to put your friends sole in your locker. (I tried anyways though)
Closed Thread