AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 63 38.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 64 39.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 11.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 6.79%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.23%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.62%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.62%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.62%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-18, 20:29   Link #61
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
but thinking about it CC giving mao geass at such a young age must have screwed up his mind...maybe he just couldnt handle the power of geass being so young which drove him a bit crazy causing CC to leave...she made a mistake no doubt ~
Yep, just like i already said.

Its probably along the lines of 'C.C. thought she found a way of disposing of Mao, though he found a way to come back' routine. Mao probably thinks Lelouch stole C.C. from him.. or something like that.
Old 2007-01-18, 21:49   Link #62
ShadowRift
Aku O Tatsu Tsurugi

Does anyone else not realize how flawed what Lelouch did was? Unless Shirley is suddenly going to disappear out of the face of the planet and no longer communicate with any of her friends (or even her mom...), it's inevitable that the discrepancy will become apparent that she's completely forgotten one of her friends and crush. Not to mention, I doubt Lelouch took every single picture she had of him...

Not to mention, unless Shirley transferred out of school, she'll see him everyday there at student council meetings...

Of course, if the story is really crappily written, none of this will be an issue...
ShadowRift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 21:52   Link #63
sakutsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Either the providers got fed up with that crappy song and replaced it, or the fan backlash was too much for Sunrise to handle
CP-Raws actually has the OP by Jinn. TriumphRaws has the old OP. Possibilities are that:
(1) TriumphRaws dislikes the new OP thereby replace it with the old OP but redoing some of the animations. Visit youtube to see what people had done for the new OP...
(2) CP-Raws likes the OP by Jinn therefore replace the "new" OP.

Since replacing a new OP with old OP has rarely (and probably never) happened before, I'm leaning toward the first assumption. Also the fact that they already put in money on the new OP and with their CDs releasing soon... I don't think they'll change it now. It's just an OP anyway... as long as they don't spoil Code Geass at the end...
sakutsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 22:00   Link #64
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Uhhm, the raw capper replaced it, not the raw release group.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 22:26   Link #65
sakutsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome View Post
Uhhm, the raw capper replaced it, not the raw release group.
My bad... but the point is... the officials didn't change it...

Though I have to admit... I enjoyed the replacement more =_=!
sakutsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 22:37   Link #66
Nvis
Where are the good animes

If Lulu knew that Shirley had known about his identify, what about Viletta?

Shouldn't Lulu be on a hunting spree for Viletta because she know his identity? And she can't be geassed.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 22:41   Link #67
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Well, I just confirmed that the information was from a reliable source (who's been giving out spoiler hints on the series numerous times) so I better put this in tags o_O

Spoiler for major spoiler about Viletta:

Last edited by aohige; 2007-01-18 at 23:02.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 23:09   Link #68
SinsI

Can somebody tell me, what are those four flying err... dots over the ocean?

SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 23:34   Link #69
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well yea that i know...but that turned into obsession and then into love

but thinking about it CC giving mao geass at such a young age must have screwed up his mind...maybe he just couldnt handle the power of geass being so young which drove him a bit crazy causing CC to leave...she made a mistake no doubt ~
Probably more on the lines that CC was more or less emotionally or romantically attached to Mao. Or at least was very close to him. At least where Quina has stated.

Hence, the reason why CC was so....I dunno, isolated(Not letting out alot) and uncompassionate. That and the part where CC is walking down the campus and remembers all of the nice things Lelouch has said to her in which she replies, "I won't make the same mistake again."

Quote:
If Lulu knew that Shirley had known about his identify, what about Viletta?

Shouldn't Lulu be on a hunting spree for Viletta because she know his identity? And she can't be geassed.
I haven't seen the episode yet but I highly doubt Viletta is in any condition to do such a thing. Plus, she doesn't know his name and since she'll be with Ougi(Who I assume is going to be keeping her under the radar), I doubt she'll get the chance to do anything major. This is interesting though, instead of axing off characters, their putting them on ice for future developments. And Lelouch knows that other person was shot so a high chance that he/she is dead(To him anyways). Plus, he's got bigger issues to deal with.

Spoiler:
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 23:43   Link #70
kira11111

Ougi is already a traitor!! Once Viletta said I know who Zero is, he should have killed her! But knowing Ougi he probably ran her to a hospital... Zero needs to do something before he screws everything up.
kira11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 23:47   Link #71
etothex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Probably more on the lines that CC was more or less emotionally or romantically attached to Mao. Or at least was very close to him.
He was six years old, let's PLEASE rule out romance. On the recording, sounded more like a mom/sister to me.

Quote:
I haven't seen the episode yet but I highly doubt Viletta is in any condition to do such a thing. Plus, she doesn't know his name and since she'll be with Ougi(Who I assume is going to be keeping her under the radar), I doubt she'll get the chance to do anything major. This is interesting though, instead of axing off characters, their putting them on ice for future developments. And Lelouch knows that other person was shot so a high chance that he/she is dead(To him anyways). Plus, he's got bigger issues to deal with.
Shirley could have told her the name, or she could have asked at school. First rule for any tactician is always assume the worst. I would totally lose respect for L if he just "forgets" about the person who has seen his face.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 23:53   Link #72
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
He was six years old, let's PLEASE rule out romance. On the recording, sounded more like a mom/sister to me.
Well actually my first question should be how long did CC stay with him during that period of time. I mean, being misunderstood isn't out of the question either.

Quote:
Shirley could have told her the name, or she could have asked at school. First rule for any tactician is always assume the worst. I would totally lose respect for L if he just "forgets" about the person who has seen his face.
Well for now she's under his protection, what happens afterwards who knows. Maybe she'll have a change of heart.

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-18, 23:58   Link #73
Wolfpack

I hope Lelouch doesn't forget about Viletta, then again he had his hands full with Shirley and might assume Viletta's dead.

Was it just me or was anyone else surprised by the contents of Mao's headphones. I mean it was a continuous playback of "her" voice. That I can believe but the fact that she was talking so kindly and caringly just blows my mind.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 00:39   Link #74
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch View Post
I say... by the spoiler we have in the OP sequence, Ohgi will turn against OoBK.
Which pic made you think so?
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 00:42   Link #75
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
What C.C. said in on Mao's headphone recording:

"Are you awake, Mao?"

"I'm sorry, Mao."

"That's right, Mao, you can do it, can't you?"

"Thank you, Mao."

...Anyways, total one-sided obsession from Mao here... Not love, but rabid fanboyism.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 01:01   Link #76
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Spoiler:
I know this is not ever going to occur...

But won't it be ammusing if this happened?...

Cornelia: "Congradulations, you have earned my trust and respect, Suzaku. From now on you are a member of my personal guard. I had to twist a few arms to get you here, but I am sure you won't disapoint me."

Suzaku:
"Thankyou, Madam."
(In his mind: "Yes! I am one step closer to gaining influence and changing Britania from the inside!")

Cornelia: "Now, I know there are still people in the military who think lowly of you, Suzaku, so let's prove them wrong shall we?"

Suzaku: "Sure, but what have you got in mind?"

Cornelia: "What else? I have just authorised an invasion of Europe! Your first task would be assisting me in spearheading the assault on Paris, and I am sure your performance there would solidify you right to be here."

Suzaku: "Err... Assault on Paris?"

Cornelia: "Yeah. What's wrong? You don't sound very enthuthiastic... Guess you are aiming higher than that? I supose your strong talents could be wasted there againt such weak forces. Oh, don't worry, if you want to take on a bigger target, I can arrange something afterwards. Moscow might just be the challenge you are after. "

Suzaku: "Errr... Why?"

Cornelia: "Now you are just making fun of me, stop it already. You are one of us now, and invading other people is what we do! Isn't that what you signed up for? Don't worry, I will take good care of you. Euffie would desire nothing less. Pack your bags, we are airdropping over the Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile Tuesday morning."

Suzaku:
Old 2007-01-19, 01:15   Link #77
etothex

Guess mental stability is not a requirement for the job of knight. Why exactly does Euphie need a pilot as a knight? A highly trained bodyguard makes sense, but is she planning on personally eradicating naughty elevens in a pinked out KF as well? Suzaku can sing kumbayah while she does it.

And what was Nunnally saying about Euphie, sounded like she wanted to see Euphie as well? I'm assuming she's aware of the dangers? Also in ep 3 when Clovis died, was that her concern as a citizen or a family member?

Did you notice that in the photos that Shirley had, (LL dropped them when she shot him), Kallen was absent from the student council pic. Tsk tsk, jealousy rears its ugly head.
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 01:38   Link #78
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I know this is not ever going to occur...

But won't it be ammusing if this happened?...

Cornelia: "Congradulations, you have earned my trust and respect, Suzaku. From now on you are a member of my personal guard. I had to twist a few arms to get you here, but I am sure you won't disapoint me."

Suzaku:
"Thankyou, Madam."
(In his mind: "Yes! I am one step closer to gaining influence and changing Britania from the inside!")

Cornelia: "Now, I know there are still people in the military who think lowly of you, Suzaku, so let's prove them wrong shall we?"

Suzaku: "Sure, but what have you got in mind?"

Cornelia: "What else? I have just authorised an invasion of Europe! Your first task would be assisting me in spearheading the assault on Paris, and I am sure your performance there would solidify you right to be here."

Suzaku: "Err... Assault on Paris?"

Cornelia: "Yeah. What's wrong? You don't sound very enthuthiastic... Guess you are aiming higher than that? I supose your strong talents could be wasted there againt such weak forces. Oh, don't worry, if you want to take on a bigger target, I can arrange something afterwards. Moscow might just be the challenge you are after. "

Suzaku: "Errr... Why?"

Cornelia: "Now you are just making fun of me, stop it already. You are one of us now, and invading other people is what we do! Isn't that what you signed up for? Don't worry, I will take good care of you. Euffie would desire nothing less. Pack your bags, we are airdropping over the Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile Tuesday morning."

Suzaku:
15 years of war later
Suzaku, "Finally, we won on the European and the Asian fronts, now I can focus on my political career."
Officer, "New orders Suzaku, you are to participate in the Atlantic Ocean front. It seems that Namor is on the move and his Atlantean forces have already taken several of our costal bases."
Suzaku, " [the hell's an Atlantean?]

Quote:
Guess mental stability is not a requirement for the job of knight. Why exactly does Euphie need a pilot as a knight? A highly trained bodyguard makes sense, but is she planning on personally eradicating naughty elevens in a pinked out KF as well? Suzaku can sing kumbayah while she does it.
It was advised by Cornelia's bodyguards(who are also knights BTW) since they realize now that Zero has a grudge against the Imperial Family and are concerned for her safety. Since Suzaku is a knight, he can be appointed to be her bodyguard and likewise is a highly trained fighter which I'm sure all of the best knights are suppose to be.
Old 2007-01-19, 02:56   Link #79
ThoHell

Man, what a dramatic and sad episode. Heart arching ending, but still a good episode, Shirley was so much different at the end while talking to Lulu. Had no idea she was like that, so mature and stuff

Hm, so maybe Shirley will now end up with Suzaku and Lulu with CC and everyone is happy or somehow at the end she remembers and they're reunitied...who knows? Can't wait for the next episode though!

So the new Geass user guy is crazy about CC? Always been bugging me like crazy wonder who the hell that guy was who kept lurking in the shadows.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 03:12   Link #80
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Some clarification is duly required; is Mao's Geass a heightened, or "evolved" form of Lelouch's Geass from, say, prolonged use? Or is it merely a different type of Geass?
Malintex_Terek is offline   Reply With Quote