AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-29, 01:48   Link #41
Velsy

Yeah I dont think pervert was the right word, but I couldnt think of anything else for the word I was looking for, yet I could think of a few much worse . so I settled on that.

As for Blade play. Its basically an extremely ecci manga that has the MC summoned to another world where he has to purify girls who have become demons by penetrating them with his holy sword. Well last time I read it the manga turned into a mess.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-31, 13:52   Link #42
AB079
Banned

Chapter 3 is out, this time we were able to see a little bit about the world here. Seems like they are indeed 100% females... or that was the initial impression after how this chapter ended, seems like we have a trap here.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-31, 14:21   Link #43
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Chapter 3 is out, this time we were able to see a little bit about the world here. Seems like they are indeed 100% females... or that was the initial impression after how this chapter ended, seems like we have a trap here.
could it be?

could there be a trap/gay scene too??
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-31, 14:37   Link #44
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
could it be?

could there be a trap/gay scene too??
Spoiler:

Anyway it was really exposition chapter as I expected, but what I don't expected was that we already got to see some more girls. Right now hard to say how many of them become somehow relevant but at least short haired paladin could. As she is already wet.
Now will be interesting whether Lynn pulls fast one, in next chapter, again. Or rather play on MC trying to protect his undercover. Either choice will clearly indicate, how much serious Lynn plans to be, with this series. Any bets?
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-31, 14:43   Link #45
AB079
Banned

Dressing the MC as a girl is pretty stupid, the effect over the girls triggers even by touching them so there is no meaning on doing that unless he needs gloves or something else to completely avoid getting detected. I just want to know what happened with the males on this world, why there are none of them.

For now just have to wait for japanese release to be sure about some details of this chapter and hopefully the author wont pull a meaningless sexfest, we have enough of that on other mangas.
Old 2017-03-31, 14:52   Link #46
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Spoiler:
oh....

Quote:
Any bets?
i would say.....
the MC will try to have his cover but right before reaching the queen and explaining everything his cover will get blown away and MC will fall into a sea where i would murder to be inside too :/
Old 2017-03-31, 15:40   Link #47
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Dressing the MC as a girl is pretty stupid
Well, it was Lumi's idea and so far she presented as typical baka girl. So I'm not really surprised by this.
Quote:
hopefully the author wont pull a meaningless sexfest, we have enough of that on other mangas.
If it will be like previous chapter, then you can hardly compare that to most of other mangas. But it's truth that keeping plot progress between all sex scenes would be nice.
Right now I think it's fifty-fifty chance for short haired paladin to get some "fun" in next chapter, before we move next.
Quote:
i would say.....
the MC will try to have his cover but right before reaching the queen and explaining everything his cover will get blown away and MC will fall into a sea where i would murder to be inside too :/
What the f*ck you mean by that?
Old 2017-03-31, 15:44   Link #48
LevelSeven

Quote:
What the f*ck you mean by that?
the girls here produce a lot of...lets say "stuff" if they are heated,
a whole town getting heated would be a "sea" in which the MC can "swim" however he likes... basically any male hetero teenagers dream
Old 2017-03-31, 16:38   Link #49
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
basically any male hetero teenagers dream
Oh gosh.
I'm just curious how next chapter will be played. Whether or not short haired girl gets some "fun". And if yes, how far Lynn will go this time.
Old 2017-04-07, 07:27   Link #50
Velsy

"rolls eyes" This heat thing is going to get pretty old fast if this is all it is every time he meets a girl :/ I mean I was just thinking before, he should be wearing gloves too. if its this easy for them to fall in heat, then make it a little difficult for them to keep it interesting.

I cant believe that Paladin girl left him alone anyway (been thinking of calling her leak girl too). Also what happened between last chapter, where she was about to stab him, then it cut to this 3rd chapter walking beside him. We didnt see what arrangements they had came too ? She was in the state of mind killing him :/ I would of liked to see what they worked out. A proper explanation.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-07, 09:12   Link #51
ukulelembo
Detective

Now with mention of those "Kall" having male voices, I think that is pretty obvious what happened with all men in this world.
Old 2017-04-07, 15:11   Link #52
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Ouch... I do hope that he can establish his harem in this world XD

That will be very lovey dovey :3
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-07, 15:58   Link #53
WyrdMonger

Hopefully it becomes a harem.
But considering the author, it may end up being just a string of one time lovers who are either forgotten, or killed violently.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-07, 16:44   Link #54
ukulelembo
Detective

Korean translation of Chapter 4 is out. And apparently Archer girl, now writhing in heat, fully realised that "she" is actually he and then she essentially goes through same symptoms as Lumi before.
Spoiler:
Old 2017-04-07, 16:55   Link #55
AB079
Banned

4 chapters in and no sign of anything related to the world or at least a hint of what's going on, just braindead ecchi and now ch5 is gonna be more of the same.

I agree with @velsy on his post, this is getting old pretty fast and is not even interesting. I guess after around 10-15 chapters of the same bullshit Lynn will finally give us some world building.
Old 2017-04-07, 17:07   Link #56
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
4 chapters in and no sign of anything related to the world or at least a hint of what's going on
Not truth. There are bits of info. Like those about "Kall" beings and fact that there were more visitors from alternate worlds before. Also chapter 4 is adding few new stuff.
Old 2017-04-07, 17:13   Link #57
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Not truth. There are bits of info. Like those about "Kall" beings and fact that there were more visitors from alternate worlds before. Also chapter 4 is adding few new stuff.
10% of little bits of info and 90% of ecchi, nice balance you have there. A manga filled with ecchi doesn't make it interesting you know? even if you shill it as hard as you can.

Gokukoku included a balance between the fanservice and story, sometimes a lot more story which is good, but here we're not having that. That's why I said maybe after 10-15 chapters something might change.
Old 2017-04-07, 17:55   Link #58
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
10% of little bits of info and 90% of ecchi, nice balance you have there.
I think you're little too early with rating. For series that is directly titling itself as "ISEXY" (pun on isekai and sexy) is pretty obvious that first few chapters will be rather filled with ero content to caught attention. Anyway regarding plot stuff info, I think that we got more than enough for now. As I was already even able thinking of few theories what's happening.

Quote:
A manga filled with ecchi doesn't make it interesting you know?
There are many series which utterly disagree with you.

Quote:
Gokukoku included a balance between the fanservice and story, sometimes a lot more story which is good, but here we're not having that.
If we leave aside that first chapters of Gokukoku had much more pages, than PP, then very important is fact, that while having few ecchi scenes, Gokukoku wasn't very fanservice focused series. Actually there wasn't even bit of such explicitness at all. From beginning I expect that this series will be rather like Kimi wa Midara, than Gokukoku.

Quote:
That's why I said maybe after 10-15 chapters something might change.
As I said, there is already enough info to get some rough picture of what's happening, but regarding some proper plot moving chapter, which you apparently looking for, I believe that get something much earlier, than chapter 10.
Old 2017-04-08, 17:18   Link #59
ukulelembo
Detective

Did you wanted heavy plot bomb? Here you have it! From Chinese summary it looks that chapter 4 finally, at least partially, answered biggest question which everyone had since series started!
Spoiler for How humans are born on women only world?:

That's some heavy conspiracy for time being.

Also unfortunately there will be no chapter next week.

Last edited by ukulelembo; 2017-04-08 at 17:36.
Old 2017-04-08, 22:06   Link #60
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Aaaah... I hope that the girls belongs to him and MC will be the ruler just by making the girls belongs to him through mating XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem