Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-12, 06:09   Link #30581
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
I agree about wiping out but gun business? This no middle east. It's all about power influence and money.... and they don't sell guns.... I knew it... I got relatives who were MNLFs....

This faction simply don't want to be under the wing of the MILFs.. They simply hate each other. and the government forgot this FACT.
I was talking about you. You could have been a mansion lord with lolis in maid costumes and cat ears if you were doling out guns to anyone who wants one.

So you mean that the MILF signed a treaty with the government to spite the MNLF?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-09-12, 06:17   Link #30582
Seitsuki
Onee!

At first I though 'has SH finally awakened to the allure of older women!?' then 'oh, probably just politics'.

Someday.
Old 2013-09-12, 06:27   Link #30583
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
At first I though 'has SH finally awakened to the allure of older women!?' then 'oh, probably just politics'.

Someday.
Actually that has been a running gag in SEA for years.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-09-12, 06:31   Link #30584
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I was talking about you. You could have been a mansion lord with lolis in maid costumes and cat ears if you were doling out guns to anyone who wants one.

So you mean that the MILF signed a treaty with the government to spite the MNLF?
The current ARMM is due to the efforts of the MNLFs. THe MILF wanted something of their own. Most MNLF joined the AFP while some stayed as peaceful rebels (funny huh?). The MILF rebelled once and was near obliteration. She was jealous of ARMM.. the money and the corruption,... The MILF envied them. This current government is so stupid about history and signed a treaty to reform ARMM with help of MILF without having the other factions eg MNLF to join in. Disappointed that they are being snubbed by the government in favor of the MILF. Misuari, the former governor of ARMM ( corrupt and deposed after) declares independence that includes Basilan, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi and SABAH. He even want Zamboanga City part of it even knowing the BIG FUCK I mean FACT that Zamboanga City, my beloved city isn't a part of ARMM.... I just want them to die now!!!!!

Quote:
Actually that has been a running gag in SEA for years.

He is one big ASS. He has a harem since his Muslim... but that is not the reason why I hate him... I hate him for he wants to be powerful warlord with gold and women around him.... To bad the Ampatuan was wiser but they're deposed too and under gping trial... for massacring 50 media people vbefore the elections.
Old 2013-09-12, 06:40   Link #30585
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Hydroelectric power makes big comeback at US dams
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-12-02-11-43

Somalia: Reports indicate American jihadi killed
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/somal...-jihadi-killed

Al-Jazeera launches legal action against Egypt
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/al-ja...-against-egypt
Old 2013-09-12, 12:24   Link #30586
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Here's a fun one: Vladimir Putin challenges American exceptionalism in op-ed piece. The key quote:

Quote:
"It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation," he wrote.
The CNN article includes some fluff responses from Twitter. This one, from Sarah Rumpf (political consultant in Texas), sounded like a response from a fifth-grader:

Quote:
"Hey Putin, next time you wanna write a letter to convince America about something, how about you skip saying we're not exceptional? #rude," tweeted Sarah Rumpf, a political consultant in Texas.
As an American, I completely agree with Putin. America has strengths over other countries, but too many Americans believe that America is the best place on Earth simply for being America (and further, that it always has been and always will be... just because it's America). It's an incredibly dangerous line of thinking. We're falling behind other countries in many metrics, yet people who blindly believe that their country is the best will outright dismiss these facts. It has created an attitude of complacency, an unwillingness to identify our failings and then work to make the country better. It's also simply embarrassing and small-minded, as it implies that other countries and groups of people are somehow inferior (another potentially dangerous line of thought).

It seems like most Americans who agree with Putin are doing so simply because they view it as a successful effort to spite Obama (and they dislike Obama). I hope the message causes more Americans to think about it beyond superficial politics.
Old 2013-09-12, 13:07   Link #30587
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ I also hope you read between the lines as well. Look up the term "exceptionalism" in the context of speeches and the like. Watch the "West Wing" and think. Every single word and single phrase has been picked and debated carefully for a specific impact.
Old 2013-09-12, 16:53   Link #30588
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Twitter says it has filed IPO documents
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-12-17-40-03

GOP leaders confounded on stopgap spending bill
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-12-17-39-50
Old 2013-09-12, 18:26   Link #30589
killer3000ad

Esquire magazine puts 9-11 falling man photo in wrong section.
Old 2013-09-12, 18:43   Link #30590
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post

You know what that says to me? Put there intentionally. By some dipshit intern or employee in their 20s that graduated from college not too long ago, someone who doesn't have a good sense of morals (nor exceptional work ethic); who thought it'd be funny to put that on the website. Because 9/11 jokes are funny, right? No? Well a bunch of people in my generation somehow think so. I've seen plenty of 9/11 jokes over the years (from young Americans).

Hopefully they got fired.
Old 2013-09-12, 19:36   Link #30591
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
You know what that says to me? Put there intentionally. By some dipshit intern or employee in their 20s that graduated from college not too long ago, someone who doesn't have a good sense of morals (nor exceptional work ethic); who thought it'd be funny to put that on the website. Because 9/11 jokes are funny, right? No? Well a bunch of people in my generation somehow think so. I've seen plenty of 9/11 jokes over the years (from young Americans).

Hopefully they got fired.
Have you ever tried telling that to politicians and "professionals"?

Because from what I see, their way of doing work is a joke.

And it doesn't stop there. Pastors, club presidents, scholars, military officers all have that place as a joke. That photo there just nails the fact no matter how most people try to put forward a positive image, the results of their work says it all.

Might as well take the trip 100 floors down in your best suit.

Old 2013-09-12, 19:49   Link #30592
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Have you ever tried telling that to politicians and "professionals"?

Because from what I see, their way of doing work is a joke.

And it doesn't stop there. Pastors, club presidents, scholars, military officers all have that place as a joke. That photo there just nails the fact no matter how most people try to put forward a positive image, the results of their work says it all.

Might as well take the trip 100 floors down in your best suit.
Quite true for many in America (and damn, almost all our politicians are bad). But do you just say that for many in America, or do you also see a lot of this where you are from?
Old 2013-09-13, 05:34   Link #30593
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

4 men given death sentences in India gang rape
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-13-05-43-17

A look at capital punishment in India
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/look-...nishment-india
Old 2013-09-13, 10:33   Link #30594
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post

The verdict is good news in my book. Still hoping they won't commute the death sentence for those pieces of trash.
Old 2013-09-13, 19:26   Link #30595
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
The verdict is good news in my book. Still hoping they won't commute the death sentence for those pieces of trash.
Life without parole is much better. What is worse that death?

Suffering with no chance of freedom and being forced to be a prisoner working in a mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Quite true for many in America (and damn, almost all our politicians are bad). But do you just say that for many in America, or do you also see a lot of this where you are from?
My work experience tells me yes. Coming from the place where foreign talent and expats are the norm, sometimes I wonder if being in that suit in our hot climate fried their brains, or they never had any in the first place.

Smart ones are undoubtedly rare far and between.

Old 2013-09-13, 20:27   Link #30596
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Life without parole is much better. What is worse that death?
Being castrated.
Old 2013-09-13, 20:53   Link #30597
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
Being castrated.
you guy think too small.

Put the prisoner into a 5x5 box where a person can't lie down or standup. Put the box into a place with no light. They will only be given enough food to keep them alive but will always be hungry. When they die, buried them in it.

They can tried killing themselves but not enough room to hang and would have to either bang their head continuously against the wall or bite their own tongue.

That is a Life sentence worst then Death.
Old 2013-09-13, 21:01   Link #30598
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post

Defense lawyer for the rapists: Why don't people first control their daughters? I'd burn my daughter alive if she was having pre-marital sex,roaming around with her boyfriend at night.
Old 2013-09-13, 21:12   Link #30599
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Get them boys to donate their cocks to those with phallic cancer since they can't control them.

Old 2013-09-13, 21:17   Link #30600
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Yeah, why the hell don't people control their daughters? It's only natural they be gangraped for being out with their boyfriends at night. The problem lies with the daughters.
Closed Thread

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international