Notices

Old 2013-09-18, 17:39   Link #61
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Now, that hot Onee-san after him...

Spoiler for V2:

P.S.: Thank you for just the right level of freak-out over the BL teasing.
The guy's trying to get into his pants and the girl wants to kill him!? Oh Akatsuki, no main character deserves that. I take it that the girl's got some sort of personal vendetta against the Fourth Primogenitor? If it was against vampires in general then there's no way she would work with Dimi. I imagined him a little older carrying a cane.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 22:24   Link #62
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
The guy's trying to get into his pants and the girl wants to kill him!? Oh Akatsuki, no main character deserves that. I take it that the girl's got some sort of personal vendetta against the Fourth Primogenitor? If it was against vampires in general then there's no way she would work with Dimi. I imagined him a little older carrying a cane.
It's more like the hot onee-sama is jealous and thinks there is something going on between the two main characters. And just to clarify, she's jealous that Akatsuki is getting the attention, not the other way around. So.... yuri vibes?
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 01:24   Link #63
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
It's more like the hot onee-sama is jealous and thinks there is something going on between the two main characters. And just to clarify, she's jealous that Akatsuki is getting the attention, not the other way around. So.... yuri vibes?
What!? is she from the lion something organization too? From the raws of vol 2. The onee-san with ponytail is shamanic war dancer. does she know Yukina?
Old 2013-09-19, 05:08   Link #64
ZeKeR
Superbad

lolwat....

still, now I remember Akihisa from bakatest and his male admirer....
Old 2013-09-19, 19:42   Link #65
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
She wants to kill him for that? Wait a minute. That still doesn't explain why she's working with Dimi who just wants to get into his pants. Obviously, he's not going to get it on with a dead guy.

Can someone tell me if primogenitors are even capable of being killed? I mean I'm sure I just saw Akatsuki get decapitated in the manga, but he walked away from it pretty much unscathed.
Old 2013-09-20, 00:41   Link #66
tsunade666

From what I understand on that chapter. That aren't what I called immortal but enternal. The time reverts back for them until they are alive. Its just a metaphor but their immortality isn't normal that they will live forever but can be killed. Even if you decapitated them. They will just return to normal. Even normal or ordinary immortality doesn't work that way. Its indeed a curse than a blessing.
Old 2013-09-20, 18:00   Link #67
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
From what I understand on that chapter. That aren't what I called immortal but enternal. The time reverts back for them until they are alive. Its just a metaphor but their immortality isn't normal that they will live forever but can be killed. Even if you decapitated them. They will just return to normal. Even normal or ordinary immortality doesn't work that way. Its indeed a curse than a blessing.
Then let me rephrase my question. Can primogenitors die permanently?
Old 2013-09-21, 00:09   Link #68
tsunade666

^The 4th died when she transfer her power (she died... right?). And it looks like its the only way to lift the "curse" is to transfer it.

I want to know what's the relationship between the 2. In the manga. The 4th is crying in the flashback.
Old 2013-09-21, 03:14   Link #69
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^The 4th died when she transfer her power (she died... right?). And it looks like its the only way to lift the "curse" is to transfer it.

I want to know what's the relationship between the 2. In the manga. The 4th is crying in the flashback.
well vol 8 was entirely dedicated to the history of the 2 and how they met. Reminded me of Kizumonogatari for obvious reasons.
Spoiler:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 06:15   Link #70
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
well vol 8 was entirely dedicated to the history of the 2 and how they met. Reminded me of Kizumonogatari for obvious reasons.
Spoiler:
I get this feeling that she's quite... clingy enough that could make Asagi jelly.
Old 2013-09-21, 06:37   Link #71
tsunade666

When does Asage knew Akatsuki? or rather the time with the 4th is from his middle school right? why is the 4th wearing sailor uniform? since when Akatsuki and 4th knew each other?
Old 2013-09-21, 07:15   Link #72
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I'm more concerned how the hell did he won against her; the Ultimate Vampire, though she is Loli, w/ 12 Kenjuus, her Vampire abilities,and her Immortality.

A normal guy, eh, no, since Akatsuki was her "blood servant" that time. I think the reason why the 4th's powers are transferred to Akatsuki because he holds the same blood as her. Thus, after he defeated? her, which we don't know the reason yet why it escalated to that situation, they had a farewell conversation and she turned into dust. After Akatsuki received the power, in a excruciating, painful process, his memories got whacked.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 07:30   Link #73
tsunade666

I wish the 4th manage to live but she died >_> she looks interesting.

I like the relationship between Ararararararararagi-kun and Shinobu but here the 4th is dead (or is she?)
Old 2013-09-21, 08:30   Link #74
hamazura
whatever

the title is so chuunibyoish
Old 2013-09-22, 00:39   Link #75
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
I'm more concerned how the hell did he won against her; the Ultimate Vampire, though she is Loli, w/ 12 Kenjuus, her Vampire abilities,and her Immortality.

A normal guy, eh, no, since Akatsuki was her "blood servant" that time. I think the reason why the 4th's powers are transferred to Akatsuki because he holds the same blood as her. Thus, after he defeated? her, which we don't know the reason yet why it escalated to that situation, they had a farewell conversation and she turned into dust. After Akatsuki received the power, in a excruciating, painful process, his memories got whacked.
I think technically after becoming a vampire through her, yes he has her blood coursing through him yet I think that he had the "do not want" disposition of destroying her. the transfer of powers might be possibly a "succession battle" in which they need to slug it out and he needs to outslug her to gain her powers.
Old 2013-09-22, 18:43   Link #76
Soji

A really interesting story, at least from what I was able to read thanks the manga and the spoiler in this topic.
I also start to read the ln, at least what they already traslate...though, I do wonder what is the deal between the Mc and the previous 4th.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 22:20   Link #77
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
I think technically after becoming a vampire through her, yes he has her blood coursing through him yet I think that he had the "do not want" disposition of destroying her. the transfer of powers might be possibly a "succession battle" in which they need to slug it out and he needs to outslug her to gain her powers.
Spoiler for vol8:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 22:44   Link #78
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Spoiler for vol8:
Spoiler:

Anime Saimoe Tournament 2013 is screwed up. Everyone's argument is invalid.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 23:10   Link #79
tsunade666

Quote:
Spoiler for vol8:
wow..... thanks for the summary and how sad. I wish to further know the details of their relationship. It looks like they are close to each other.
Old 2013-09-23, 04:56   Link #80
Soji

Quote:
Spoiler for vol8:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires