AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2007-07-25, 06:34   Link #121
T-MAC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrae View Post
Actualy I would just like to thank all the groups that do this in thier spare time. Thier are some groups I download more from, but I don't think they deserve more thanks than a group I only download once or twice from. For all of you have taken loads of your own personal spare time so I could enjoy somthing I well might never have been able to see another way.

Thank you, I do truly enjoy all your time and efforts.
yeah, thank all the groups that do this in thier spare time!and thank you !
T-MAC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 03:48   Link #122
Kyouki

anonymous subs?

anyone know if they have a website somewhere? ive googled and checked for an irc and all that stuff and i cant find info on them

i wanna thank them for releasing 4 episodes of dennou coil in the last 24 hours..i waited 2 weeks for epispode 8 and instead they blessed me with 8-11, made my weekend ...love those guys right now..so how can i contact them? (if one of ya sees this..thank you )
Kyouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 04:04   Link #123
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Afaik the IRC channel is #anon @ irc.rizon.net , but I doubt he/she/they have a website.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 22:58   Link #124
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

thanks to dattebayo for subbing naruto and bleach, but more importantly, the kickass trolls!

yep, i was one of the 13 ppl that congratulated them on the naruto shippuuden troll
Old 2007-08-11, 13:19   Link #125
Echoes

Just offering my humble thanks to Eclipse for all their wonderful work, don't know how I'd make it without you.
Old 2007-08-30, 01:01   Link #126
slickenside
- Ryu Ranger -

Thanks To LUA creator , Aegisub Developer, VirtualDUbMOD developer and SSA Tools,.......
slickenside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 19:35   Link #127
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Hmmm since this is the trend these days, I will join in too!

I'd like to pass on my thanks to Static-Subs, Froth-Bite, Eclipse Productions and Lunar Anime. Time and time again, these groups crank out the quality subs which I enjoy watching.

ども有り難うございました!
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 01:14   Link #128
himemiya613

thanks to Eclipse and Static-subs for subbing all my favourite animes! (kanon 2006, hayate no gotoku, claymore, shakugan no shana, kannaduki no miko) ^^ i can only count on them to understand those animes

Last edited by himemiya613; 2007-08-31 at 01:25.
himemiya613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 13:35   Link #129
Zeus-san
King Zeus
*Fansubber

I would like thank Eclipse& Static-sub too ...spicially for Kanon 2006... I also would like to thank KAA for subbing Mai-HiME
Zeus-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 16:06   Link #130
Isako
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Isako
Eclipse is the only group I really love these days, because unlike most groups I find myself going back and back again after they finish a seris. It seems as if they know what kind of anime I like lol. This has always been the case with Ayu too, so many thanks to them as well. I'd also like to thank my own group, Genjo, for hiring me :3
Isako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 04:09   Link #131
sothis

Triad - Bokurano.

THANK YOU.
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 18:46   Link #132
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Eclipse - Claymore , Hayate the Combat Butler
anonymous and Genjo - Monster Princess
Umai - Romeo and Juliet
Yesy- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

wont list anymore else is gonna be an essay xD. but thanks to the ppl who spends their time on subbing animes!

very nice work, keep at it!!! ^_^

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2007-09-30 at 22:41. Reason: more groups to thank
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 05:14   Link #133
Zeedox

Send a message via MSN to Zeedox
Hauu~, thank you for your superb subbing of Higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai. I love the fact that you translate the opening and closing credits.
Huge thanks.
Zeedox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 21:48   Link #134
Meatrose
Antihero

I just wanna yell "thank you" to all over at Eclipse. I was trying to figure out what Clannad-release to watch earlier today, so I ended up downloading both. A few minutes ago when I surfed to your webpage I found myself staring at [SS-Eclipse] Clannad - 01 (h264), and that made my day! I didn't know whether you were going to pick it up or not. =)

Would also like to thank you for your excellent work on Claymore and Hayate no Gotoku! this past season. You guys combine speed and quality, and the result is much to my liking. Cheers!

Edit: How rude of me... this is of course also directed at Static Subs. =)

Last edited by Meatrose; 2007-10-07 at 10:27.
Meatrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 07:01   Link #135
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Again I would like to toast Eclipse and Static Subs for their great work on the newest pick up of CLANNAD. I guess I'm a fanboy of both groups these days.

Looking forward to future releases.
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 18:50   Link #136
Echoes

Some things can't be said often enough. I'll offer my thanks to Eclipse and Static Subs for the Shakugan no Shana movie, Shakugan no Shana Second, Hayate no Gotoku, Claymore and Clannad.

You guys.. quality and quantity, you provide both for what I consider to be the best shows available. Great taste and great effort. My undying gratitude is forever yours.
Old 2007-10-09, 04:26   Link #137
Kai1
watashi wa L desu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus-san View Post
I would like thank Eclipse& Static-sub too ...spicially for Kanon 2006... I also would like to thank KAA for subbing Mai-HiME
just fyi, KAA does not "sub" stuff (at most they supplement missing subs with extra scenes from a dvd for example).

The subs are either from other groups or from english dvds. But I like their releases too.
Kai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 16:11   Link #138
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Thanks to Static-Subs and Eclipse. Quality subs with great speed. Thanks a lot for subbing especially Shakugan no Shana and Clannad!

Thanks to Hauu~ and Ni-paa~ for subbing Higurashi Kai
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-13, 10:43   Link #139
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

This is kinda out of the blue:

I wanna thank all fansub groups for their work, despite wat the animation studios say, they are the reason y i continue to watch anime, and the reason y the studios are even getting my money from all those figures and OST @_@ If it wasn't for Eclipse i would never have seen Fate/Stay Night, and never would've bought those 6 Saber figures that i proudly own lol

If the Animation team and studios are the heroes who bring us all these anime, then Fansub groups are the unsung heroes that continueous provide us fans with fast, free and dedicated subs that allows us to enjoy these anime in a language that we understand!

Arigato gozaimasu! Thank you! Merci!
Old 2007-10-13, 16:43   Link #140
Bloodstrike

Thumbs up Thanks.

Thanks to to all the fansub groups for thier hard work, and thier skill to give us the most awesome anime out there to watch. Arigato oopp..forget to thanks [SS-Esclipse] for subbing the most kick *SS anime EVER Shakugan no Shana II + MOvies and [SHS] too.

Last edited by Bloodstrike; 2007-10-13 at 16:46. Reason: forget to thanks most top Fansub Group :)
Bloodstrike is offline   Reply With Quote