Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-08, 14:33   Link #21
BleachedPen
Shameful n00b ._.

Send a message via MSN to BleachedPen Send a message via Yahoo to BleachedPen
i definitely think it's going to fast, and sometimes they omit good scenes from the manga. That's besides the point... but, the pace is good anyway. I just hope if there's going to be more fillers, they'll have better plots and more interesting content...

Spoiler for bleach eps. 128-136:

Last edited by BleachedPen; 2007-10-08 at 14:35. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 2007-10-08, 17:40   Link #22
Lost-Wisdom
Wis-dom-matic

It's funny, because I've only read one volume of the Bleach manga.

And that I don't even know what you guys are talking about.

The only thing I'm on track is the bleach episodes. I'm on episode 143. Awaiting 144.

I don't feel like reading the manga as it might spoil what I watched on the anime.
Old 2007-10-08, 20:35   Link #23
workingclass

if bleach follows suit to shipuuden that would be like the true definition of EMO. that series is already ruined and i like im sure so many others who are now disgusted by its slow pace only watch it just to see how they animate the manga. as well to see how all the akatsuki char come out animated. im sure this rescue arc they can stretch out and expand on quit a few of the upcoming scenes but yeah filler episodes are by better in my book compared to slowing the series to a snails pace
Old 2007-10-10, 08:14   Link #24
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

seems we will be taking a break from the main storyline in about 3 eppys.
Old 2007-10-10, 08:49   Link #25
lequory
People hate good theories

i originally had no opinion to express in this forum but after seeing the episode list.....I have to say yes the episodes are moving fast. Too fast. I mean the filler was supposed to seperate the space between the manga and anime, but now in 2 months at the most the anime will have caught up with the manga. I hope the filler that im anticipating that we are gonna get will not be anything stupid or too long like the Bounto Arc.
Old 2007-10-10, 11:31   Link #26
tennis1690

The new filler arc will come after the episode where Nell is introduced. It is called 'The Forest of Menos Arc' and is set to start on Nov. 7, 2007 in order to allow Kishi to write more material for the manga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_of_Menos_Arc
Old 2007-10-10, 13:58   Link #27
Cobalt
~Dislikes Customness~

I kinda like the fast paced plot. I mean, naruto for example, they are really pushing it, so much flashbacks, so many face close-ups, and so few action scenes that aren't flash-backed every 2 episodes. Not to mention lately there have been many weeks where it didn't air.

And i thinkg that the forest of menos fillers will be kinda interesting. At least better than some shinigami trying to bake cakes for dead people...
Old 2007-10-10, 14:49   Link #28
Jarkeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
I kinda like the fast paced plot. I mean, naruto for example, they are really pushing it, so much flashbacks, so many face close-ups, and so few action scenes that aren't flash-backed every 2 episodes. Not to mention lately there have been many weeks where it didn't air.

And i thinkg that the forest of menos fillers will be kinda interesting. At least better than some shinigami trying to bake cakes for dead people...

Or playing soccer... Damn, those episodes were retarded. The only one I could stand was the one with Ikkaku, and that's just because I find him awesome/hilarious.
Old 2007-10-11, 15:12   Link #29
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

The episode with Ikkaku doing kendo was gold, by far the best filler to date. Heck, I think its better than some of the real (manga) material.
Old 2007-10-11, 19:08   Link #30
IchiSenna999

yea, but other than that one the fillers all were terrible. i was hoping that sometime later they would show how ikkaku managed to escape the guy's lovestruck sister
Old 2007-10-11, 20:41   Link #31
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I dunno, the Hitsu x Karin ep was a good one.
Old 2007-10-12, 12:01   Link #32
EoT
~~

Honestly the Bleach fillers havn't been that bad at all, look at the Bounto arc.. that wasn't that bad in comparison to other horrible fillers in other series.
Old 2007-10-12, 12:13   Link #33
Jarkeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
Honestly the Bleach fillers havn't been that bad at all, look at the Bounto arc.. that wasn't that bad in comparison to other horrible fillers in other series.
Except for the obvious fillers, such as the Don Kanoji(sp?) episodes, I've enjoyed the fillers for Bleach. Nothing compared to other anime fillers in my opinion.
Old 2007-10-13, 12:38   Link #34
yui9000

I think it's kinda funny the "obvious" and "horrible" Don Kanoji fillers are actually based on material Tite himself wrote.

Actually on-topic, I've always applauded Bleach's fast pace in the face of possibly catching up with the source material. Too many animes-- some of which may or may not revolve around the adventures of an orange-clad, obscenely loud ninja-- sacrifice quality of storytelling for the sake of... I don't even know why people would want to strech out animes like they did with Naruto. I guess it keeps viewers dumbly watching, episode after episode, without having to actually do much work?

If the occasional crappy filler arc is the price to pay for faithfully rendering the manga as the intense, fast-paced action it is, then so be it! Besides, Bleach fillers, more often then not, do not arouse the desire to gouge out you own eyeballs with a rusty spoon and clot your ears with your own blood, which puts it a step above most anime filler I've watched.
Old 2007-10-13, 12:48   Link #35
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

Wait wait wait.

There are people that didn't enjoy "Bwahahahaha" ?!

Old 2007-10-15, 23:47   Link #36
InkMaster

Death to Fillers! - take out the whips and make the artists work faster!
Old 2007-10-19, 09:08   Link #37
bleachkid

yes. it needs to slow down a bit. not saying it needs fillers though. atleast make like an extra arc on each arra member or something. atleast people wont consider it a filler.

===============
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78dTy6Wx3vU
Old 2007-10-20, 18:33   Link #38
marijolee

They need to go faster >.<
Old 2007-10-20, 21:05   Link #39
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Well paced but catches up to the manga and ends up requiring filler arcs >>>>>>>>>> Poorly paced with filler mixed in with the canon.

I think Naruto has shown to us what a disaster it can be when you try to mix filler in the real episodes rather then allowing the series to catch up to the manga. Naruto used to be great, now its the slowest paced steaming pile of you-know-what out their.

I hope bleach never falls to that low.
Old 2007-10-20, 22:59   Link #40
coolboy0286

Im fine with the fillers, as long as :

1. The fast paced episodes are worth it.
2. The fillers don't suck as bad as Naruto fillers.
3. The fillers don't last for 50 years.
4. They don't randomly switch between fillers and main plot.(meaning one arc of filler, then one arc of plot, I don't want 3 eps of plot and 2 eps of filler, then repeat.)
Closed Thread