AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-19, 04:36   Link #2741
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
I just hope that if a anime come to be, it will not be a cheap 12 episodes serie.
i found something interesting

Nagi no Asakura

Cast Of VA:
Kana Hanazawa as Manaka Mukaido
Natsuki Hanae as Hikari Sakishima
Aya Endo as Honami Sakurai
Kikuko Inoue as Miya Shiba
Saori Hayami as Miyuki Shiba
Tarusuke Shingaki as Sanada
Toru Ohkawa as Harunobu Kazama
Yūichi Nakamura as Tatsuya Shiba
Old 2013-02-19, 06:27   Link #2742
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
i found something interesting

Nagi no Asakura

Cast Of VA:
Kana Hanazawa as Manaka Mukaido
Natsuki Hanae as Hikari Sakishima
Aya Endo as Honami Sakurai
Kikuko Inoue as Miya Shiba
Saori Hayami as Miyuki Shiba
Tarusuke Shingaki as Sanada
Toru Ohkawa as Harunobu Kazama
Yūichi Nakamura as Tatsuya Shiba
I would hardly consider that interesting or strange, seeing as those are the seiyuu for all the characters in the Drama DVD. Well, the title thing said original anime, so I don't know what that entails, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't feel like getting involved with this "Needs an anime" discussion, so that's probably all from me :O
Old 2013-02-19, 06:33   Link #2743
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
I would hardly consider that interesting or strange, seeing as those are the seiyuu for all the characters in the Drama DVD. Well, the title thing said original anime, so I don't know what that entails, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't feel like getting involved with this "Needs an anime" discussion, so that's probably all from me :O
You're right it's better to stay away from those kind of things, unless if it is absolutely necessary.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-19, 08:55   Link #2744
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
So it looks like my memory isn't quite as bad as I thought. Mayumi was the only one to truly perceive that Mist Dispersion. Even then, the result was something so abnormal that Mayumi didn't know how to describe it.
Ah yeah, I remember that small discussion with you here. I was only going with the summaries though while you already read the web version. Though Katsuto also noticed that the truck disappeared, so we were both right in a sense
Old 2013-02-19, 12:30   Link #2745
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
The incest angle has been part of the story since the first book and that actually caters to the Japanese audience. Look at OniiAi or OreImo, the genre sells over there and their pairing has been part of how the series is marketed (seriously the illustrations on the drama dvd are all about Tatsuya and Miyuki).

The author knows who the most popular girl to his core fans is and he would have to hate money to have Miyuki end up with anyone other then Tatsuya or Tatsuya end up with anyone other then Miyuki.
This guy knows.

Tatsuya NEEDS to end up with Miyuki. All this build up between them is just going to disappear into nothing, all that tension and all that teasing...all that delicious eye-sex needs to have a culmination point...and I believe, that if these two, ever crosses the line(for whatever reason, being perfectly aware of the trouble Tatsuya's lack of emotions pose)...all they'll want is to devour each other.
Old 2013-02-19, 12:35   Link #2746
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ You guys do know that in OreImo .. I believe the brother chooses someone other than the sister right? I haven't even read that series but I do know that that although this theme is often the selling point of the series, seldom if ever do the protags ever cross the line of taboo. That said, I'm rooting for the pairing as well, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Old 2013-02-19, 12:40   Link #2747
blackwhite67
Banned

Just for reference, in how many incest series does the brother actually choose the sister?
Old 2013-02-19, 13:26   Link #2748
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
I would hardly consider that interesting or strange, seeing as those are the seiyuu for all the characters in the Drama DVD.
Well, someone has pointed out before, but having the same cast on a Drama CD and then in an anime is kinda odd, and usually only happens when the IP holders decide all contracts in one go (aka, they plan for game, anime, drama cd, radio shows and more stuff right off the bat).

Now, even if it's a different universe setting, a what if or if it's actually a pacifist sequel or something, the thing is that it's exposure to the Mahouka name, and with that we can be certain of the thing that we were already certain, and that's Denki is going out of their way to really fatten out the Mahouka name before going for the true money seller projects (they probably are thinking on Mahouka becoming on of their big guns). That sounds positive and whatnot, but remember that these guys project sales considering "years" as test trial periods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Just for reference, in how many incest series does the brother actually choose the sister?
Depends on the genre, and year you are talking about. Mahouka really has kinda little romance so you can't compare it to things that go all the way on romance; you also can't compare it to romantic comedies and stuff.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Tatsuya ends only with Miyuki alone and in a platonic kinda of way (they decide to lay low the public appearances and all the rest of their clan ends up dead )

Oh, and of course thanks to Dreyakis for the chapter, I'm just catching up to the latest events.

Last edited by Okashira; 2013-03-24 at 13:35.
Old 2013-02-19, 18:56   Link #2749
Flere821
Lurker

Good news folks, Chinese translators have finished with the most recent chapter of Double Seven

Bad news: I have completely forgotten how to write the new names in English/romaji I'll give a list of people that shows up that I don't know how to write their name, if someone can give me the Eng version of names then I can have a summary out within the next few days.
Spoiler for Character list:
Old 2013-02-19, 19:05   Link #2750
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Good news folks, Chinese translators have finished with the most recent chapter of Double Seven

Bad news: I have completely forgotten how to write the new names in English/romaji I'll give a list of people that shows up that I don't know how to write their name, if someone can give me the Eng version of names then I can have a summary out within the next few days.
I can't wait to read this! in the web novels didn't mayumi's father show up to the 9 schools tournament? ah well I like his character from the little I've seen so far so I'll look foward to it. thanks Flere
Old 2013-02-19, 19:39   Link #2751
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

1. Don't know who you mean. If wakame means "family" so wakame-head is family head. For the Yotsuba it's Maya, Saegusa it's Koichi
2. Minami Sakurai
3. Kasumi
4. Izumi
5. Don't believe it was ever stated.
6. His last name is definitely Smith.
7. Maki the actress
8. Koichi
Old 2013-02-19, 19:49   Link #2752
Tru3Ph03niX

For no 1 i think the agreed name for him was Shippou Takuma or something.
Others are as above
Old 2013-02-19, 20:07   Link #2753
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
1. Don't know who you mean. If wakame means "family" so wakame-head is family head. For the Yotsuba it's Maya, Saegusa it's Koichi
2. Minami Sakurai
3. Kasumi
4. Izumi
7. Maki the actress
8. Koichi
isn't the one who was "gushing over miyuki" izumi and the one hostile to tatsuya(the nampa-man bug?)kasumi?
no sure but it doesn't matter,just do your summary,oh flere-sama!
Old 2013-02-19, 20:09   Link #2754
blackwhite67
Banned

Whoops! Sorry, my bad.

2. Minami Sakurai
3. Izumi
4. Kasumi
7. Maki the actress
8. Koichi
Old 2013-02-19, 21:01   Link #2755
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirst View Post
Thanks to Mattdamon from Jcafe24
thanks, I'll just grab one of these while I'm here
Old 2013-02-19, 21:17   Link #2756
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
This guy knows.

Tatsuya NEEDS to end up with Miyuki. All this build up between them is just going to disappear into nothing, all that tension and all that teasing...all that delicious eye-sex needs to have a culmination point...and I believe, that if these two, ever crosses the line(for whatever reason, being perfectly aware of the trouble Tatsuya's lack of emotions pose)...all they'll want is to devour each other.
Agreed !!! it's sad to think they will separated in the future ( i will stopped re-reading this LN )!!! seriously miyuki is the best choice to tatsuya, no offense i like honoka and mayumi too.but consider this is not true harem manga,not harem manga either, tatsuya can only choose one of them and of course the best choice is MIYUKI !!!
Old 2013-02-19, 21:27   Link #2757
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
Agreed !!! it's sad to think they will separated in the future ( i will stopped re-reading this LN )!!! seriously miyuki is the best choice to tatsuya, no offense i like honoka and mayumi too.but consider this is not true harem manga,not harem manga either, tatsuya can only choose one of them and of course the best choice is MIYUKI !!!
I firmly object under grounds of little sister law . Miyuki has a much more special place than that. No matter who Tatsuya chooses or who is chosen for him, as this kind of thing seems to work at times. Miyuki will always be his little sister and there for the most important and close person.

I can see Tatsuya having to marry Mayumi and Miyuki marrying Morisaki (god please no!) and they would still be the closest to each other.
Old 2013-02-19, 22:43   Link #2758
kfcpanda

that makes absolutely no sense why you would randomly bring Morisaki in.

if anything, it'd make more sense for miyuki to just remain single like what maya is doing right now.

it's already been established that her only care is tatsuya, even if they can't marry i'd imagine them to be the closest with each other always
Old 2013-02-19, 23:08   Link #2759
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
that makes absolutely no sense why you would randomly bring Morisaki in.

if anything, it'd make more sense for miyuki to just remain single like what maya is doing right now.

it's already been established that her only care is tatsuya, even if they can't marry i'd imagine them to be the closest with each other always
I used Morisaki to show that it could be anyone. The Yotsuba decide who will marry based on what genetic traits may be useful (even Tatsuya and Miyuki's father didn't like their mother). The important point is even if they do marry others the most important person in their lives will be each other.
Old 2013-02-19, 23:13   Link #2760
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I firmly object under grounds of little sister law . Miyuki has a much more special place than that. No matter who Tatsuya chooses or who is chosen for him, as this kind of thing seems to work at times. Miyuki will always be his little sister and there for the most important and close person.

I can see Tatsuya having to marry Mayumi and Miyuki marrying Morisaki (god please no!) and they would still be the closest to each other.
maya may want to marry her to the heir of one of the ten clan-if there is a conspiration against them,lead by kudo or the saegusa,she will no stand iddle:she will need ally;through marriage,of course.
i'm no saying miyuki will really marry someone else,only that she may be fianced against her will for a while,so we could see tatsuya and perhaps the whole gang reaction to it.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings