AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2007-06-17, 17:13   Link #281
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
i read the whole summary and havnt seen any indication of what you said in the spoiler

who confessed to whom?
Spoiler:
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 20:41   Link #282
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
Spoiler:
heh... i wonder what their relationship will be in the next volume. atleast we dont have to see the disgraceful part of saito anymore
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 22:34   Link #283
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
heh... i wonder what their relationship will be in the next volume. atleast we dont have to see the disgraceful part of saito anymore
I totally agree!! Things are much more interesting now.
Old 2007-06-29, 21:16   Link #284
relentlessflame

*Administrator

By the way, as mentioned on this AnimeOnDVD thread (and also on their homepage at the moment), it seems that Seven Seas has licensed the Zero no Tsukaima light novels. Good news, as far as I'm concerned!

Edit: Also confirmed in the ANN Seven Seas Convention Report.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 23:15   Link #285
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Woo. Finally English ZnT!
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 23:15   Link #286
Kensuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
By the way, as mentioned on this AnimeOnDVD thread (and also on their homepage at the moment), it seems that Seven Seas has licensed the Zero no Tsukaima light novels. Good news, as far as I'm concerned!

Good news indeed, light novels seem to gain popularity, first Shana novel is already out, FMP is coming in september, and now Zero no Tsukaima. Any bets that Haruhi novels will be licensed before the end of the year.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 00:51   Link #287
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I am suprised Haruhi was not one of the first ones licensed.
Old 2007-06-30, 00:58   Link #288
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Good news! I can look forward to it. (Then again, me buying the Japanese version seems horribly useless now........). Well, collection, collection!
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 05:51   Link #289
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well for some its good news, yet for sme it isn't that great... Since I live in lithuania, and it is not listed in amazons payment countries I cannot buy it...

Or maybe you guys know the other sources where I could buy the novels ang get them delivered to lithuania?
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 10:38   Link #290
Kakosan

Quote:

Woo hoo!!!!! Great news indeed!!
Old 2007-06-30, 10:40   Link #291
-Breakthrough-

Quote:

Yes~!! It's about time that happened,
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 10:42   Link #292
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well for some its good news, yet for sme it isn't that great... Since I live in lithuania, and it is not listed in amazons payment countries I cannot buy it...

Or maybe you guys know the other sources where I could buy the novels ang get them delivered to lithuania?
What part of Lithuania are you in? Could you have the package sent to Poland and go pick it up there?
Old 2007-06-30, 10:45   Link #293
Zhemos

Zero no tsukaima novels licensed? This is great news.

I can't wait to read them.
Old 2007-06-30, 19:34   Link #294
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I live in northern part, so sending it to poland isnt an option as it would cost way too much (over 150 $ for one Novel is a little bit costy)...

Any other ways to get it?

Ahh to add something negative towards everyones joy - remember what VIZ did with Shana's novels? Yeah, I mean cut-outs and editting more adult stuff way out...It might happen here as well...
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 19:40   Link #295
Kisuke06
I see...

ZOMG! ZnT's novel licensed? Excellent news, first FMP and now this? Now only Haruhi left. =)
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 21:03   Link #296
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I live in northern part, so sending it to poland isnt an option as it would cost way too much (over 150 $ for one Novel is a little bit costy)...

Any other ways to get it?

Ahh to add something negative towards everyones joy - remember what VIZ did with Shana's novels? Yeah, I mean cut-outs and editting more adult stuff way out...It might happen here as well...
You could hike south and have a nice journey to reflect on. Save money .

Does amazon ship to Latvia? Lol.

Tried any other sites? have any friends in other countries that could ship to you? Sorry I can't be of any more help.

And most likely there will be edits. Organizations in the US and Japan differ on what they feel is teen material. Hell some nudity is okay for teens in Japan, but noooo not in north American. Bollocks.
Old 2007-06-30, 21:15   Link #297
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
And most likely there will be edits. Organizations in the US and Japan differ on what they feel is teen material. Hell some nudity is okay for teens in Japan, but noooo not in north American. Bollocks.
No, of this we can be pretty sure. As they've demonstrated before (Kodomo no Jikan), Seven Seas would sooner cancel a release than edit it. I'm sure some will disagree over some of the localization used in their translations (as always happens no matter who translates it), but they make a big deal about their work not being edited as a matter of principle.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 02:01   Link #298
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
No, of this we can be pretty sure. As they've demonstrated before (Kodomo no Jikan), Seven Seas would sooner cancel a release than edit it. I'm sure some will disagree over some of the localization used in their translations (as always happens no matter who translates it), but they make a big deal about their work not being edited as a matter of principle.
Oh yeah, that's right! Seven Seas is licensing it. I can actually hope for honorifics and such. I hope that it isn't edited. Reading novels (translated) like Shana and Karin/Chibi Vampire sometimes give me minor headaches since they all use first names and it feels wierd.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 08:48   Link #299
ellifeedn
Thinker

Does this mean that Baka Tsuki will stop translating the novels and scrap the whole thing?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 19:19   Link #300
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Does this mean that Baka Tsuki will stop translating the novels and scrap the whole thing?
That is most likely.. I was just on Kaiwaii Heavens and they stated that due to the licencing for ZnT they will stop translations immediately and that they will inform the staff of baka tsuki about it.....

It really doesn't matter cause they haven't translated much past the first book and now i can enjoy buying the collection of ZnT novel in english

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen