Chicken or Beef?

Adorable <3

HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 12:59   Link #1262
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

And once again the internet moves FAST.

Spoiler:

Ahh, the empty abyssal void I call my heart skipped a beat. Or maybe just devoured another bit of my soul . Incidentally I freaking love Daddy-ruto design. He looks amazing which is more than can be said for SOME other timeskipped designs.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 22:29   Link #1263
Miraluka
Banned

Did he use the clones when doing Hinata?

Neji: ... xD

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 23:08   Link #1264
kona~chan
ヘタレ

”生きるってつらいな。。。”
Onjouji Toki
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 03:43   Link #1265
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post

Spoiler for cool:
oh, such a awesome thing, it really looks great, only sad that we dont know if she has the sharingan or not :/ because not every uchiha has that eyes
still, looks awesome
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 12:51   Link #1266
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
oh, such a awesome thing, it really looks great, only sad that we dont know if she has the sharingan or not :/ because not every uchiha has that eyes
still, looks awesome
Well, she is Sasuke's kid, and one of only 2 surviving Uchiha now. No reason why she wouldn't have a Sharingan.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 13:01   Link #1267
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Well, she is Sasuke's kid, and one of only 2 surviving Uchiha now. No reason why she wouldn't have a Sharingan.
yeah, i know that she could have it, but not all uchihas have the power to awaken the sharingan
it wouldnt be bad to see her struggling and becoming stronger without the two greatest cheat-codes of the naruto-verse doujutsu (exspecially sharingan/rinnegan) and bijuu (exspecially if they suddenly turn into a convenient pet simply because)
Old 2014-11-08, 13:06   Link #1268
itachi-san314

Quote:
yeah, i know that she could have it, but not all uchihas have the power to awaken the sharingan
it wouldnt be bad to see her struggling and becoming stronger without the two greatest cheat-codes of the naruto-verse doujutsu (exspecially sharingan/rinnegan) and bijuu (exspecially if they suddenly turn into a convenient pet simply because)
of course it could happen that she doesn't have sharingan, just like aliens could take over the world today, but salad will have sharingan (probably as powerful or more than sasuke's) with no doubt. it's the equivalent of trunks and goten being super sayans
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 13:07   Link #1269
ranchan13

Quote:
If she gets a Sharingan, it will be done in the same manner that Sasuke did it. It will awaken during an early story arc, probably when Bolt is in danger.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-11-08, 13:19   Link #1270
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
of course it could happen that she doesn't have sharingan, just like aliens could take over the world today, but salad will have sharingan (probably as powerful or more than sasuke's) with no doubt. it's the equivalent of trunks and goten being super sayans
that means the chances are by 86%
but, yeah, i agree, i also think that she will gain the sharingan...
i simply dont want it...

sharingan and bijuus are cheatcodes, bijuus are OP as nothhing else and sharingan will simply give you more power the more angry you are... makes it perfect for a convenient power up if the plot needs it -_-

Quote:
If she gets a Sharingan, it will be done in the same manner that Sasuke did it. It will awaken during an early story arc, probably when Bolt is in danger.
or she and bolt will not have this stuff like their parents and will try to become stronger with their "own" powers without relying on such worn-out stuff :/
imagine bolt trying to master FTG, since he doesnt have a evil-bijuu messing up with his chakra control...
and salad is using the jutsus of sakura...

i would like this much more if both wouldnt have a free-pass for "convenient power-ups"
who wants to see a similar thing like in sasukes/narutos story? instead of having a OP power and a power-up-free-ticket, they are really using their heads and work on themselfes, much better...
being "gifted" shouldnt be the only way to reach a super-strong-lvl, "hard work" should be the new topic of the side-story

but this is only my opinion, everyone is free to like or dislike it
Old 2014-11-08, 14:52   Link #1271
ranchan13

Bolt will be nothing like Naruto, as far as power level, nor will Salada be on the power level of Sasuke even with Sharingan hax.

In Bolt's case, he's not a Jinchuuriki. What he has going for him likely, are Byakugan (which may develop differently since only his mother had such eyes in the first place) and quite possibly a Harem of Clones like his dad. Just that would be enough for him to develop his own style, step away from Naruto's shadow, and be an independent ninja. He's also free of Ashura's influence, so he won't get that boost.

In Salada's case, she will likely develop a Sharingan, but never to the hax level that Sasuke had. She also lacks the influence of Indra, which was part of how Sasuke had so much hax power. Most likely, she'll develop more of Sakura's fighting style to go along with her Sharingan, and this because Sasuke seems to never be home. She might pick up Chidori, but my guess is she'll be mostly a brute-strength medical ninja like Sakura was, with the advantage of a Sharingan.

But we only ever really saw Sharingan users who had hax access in the series. We never saw the typical Uchiha fighter.

Kakashi - First Sharingan introduced. Shows ability to copy other jutsu, and predict some future movement. Later becomes capable of traversing dimensions. Until the war arc, Kakashi was limited by stamina, and using his eye took a great toll on him, up until the war arc, his eye was balanced by the chakra drain.

Sasuke - Second Sharingan. Shows same abilities as Kakashi's eye on a slightly higher level. Can control the eyes activity unlike Sasuke as he was born with the bloodline for the eyes. Eventually became nothing but eye-spam, but prior to his EMS, he used the Sharingan in conjunction with his fighting style as a tool, and not as his only weapon. And of course, Rinnegan....

Itachi: Spamming of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, though he was losing his vision. His powers at least showed a level of balance. And it's not like he could have continued to spam forever.

Obito/Tobi - Fourth Sharingan. Was useless to Obito during the Kakashi Gaiden, and really only saw use when it activated and was given to Kakashi. Later on, this eye appeared to do nothing but spam Kamui.

Danzo - Does nothing with his eyes except spamming of Izanagi and Shisui's genjutsu. Izanagi by it's nature is a universal hack that allows the altering of reality at the cost of an eye. Ability at least showed balance for it's level of power.

Madara - Eye spam out the wazoo. His eyes were pure hax from start to finish. Hell, his eyes became uber hax Rinnegan. Let us never see such again.

Salada could easily have a Sharingan without gaining the MS hax that most of the others gained. And without the MS, the eye's level of power is much lower.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-11-10, 16:59   Link #1272
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Isn't that cute?
Spoiler for awww:
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-10, 17:02   Link #1273
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Isn't that cute?
Spoiler for awww:
and NaruSaku fans are claiming Hinata is a bad mother for letting Bolt go around playing pranks like he was.
Old 2014-11-10, 17:24   Link #1274
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Isn't that cute?
NaruSaku Fans: "BUT IT'S WROOONG!!!"

I miss that show...

...In all seriousness, I'm NaruHina, but I don't get all rage-ish over shipping, more often than not.

And I'm just imagining a scene where Sarada and Boruto are arguing, but then innocent little Himawari pops in with her huge innocent smile-face, and the two older kids argument is forced to halt by the sheer power of moé she's hitting them with.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-11, 10:15   Link #1275
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Old 2014-11-12, 00:38   Link #1276
shadow1296

Old 2014-11-12, 06:04   Link #1277
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
the wedding picture.
Old 2014-11-12, 09:57   Link #1278
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Honestly seeing all these fanarts makes me wanna do one, it's been years since I've done a fanart
Old 2014-11-12, 10:13   Link #1279
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
That is one Gorgeous picture
Old 2014-11-12, 10:24   Link #1280
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

I need all this NaruHina fanart like I need food and water. It pleases me how fast the internet works to appeal to my most specific need.

Also:

Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images