AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-10, 13:36   Link #81
Harumi-chan

I second the thought that they will probably move back to the Kenpachi and Byakuya fight. Though I really hope not, at least not just yet. I want to see more of what's gonna happen in KKT.
Old 2010-06-10, 15:42   Link #82
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

it's absolutely bizarre, why most characters never go straight up all out straight away.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-10, 16:33   Link #83
realslimshrimpy

actually i think KT left that job for Toshiro

he seems to always bankai first thing and get shit on after...
Old 2010-06-10, 21:56   Link #84
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

the tunnel is way better than hyperbolic time chamber for traning, since the time has stopped in the tunnel instead of passing slowly. So if you enter the tunnel, it doesn't matter how long you stay there, and the moment you step out of the gate, its the exact time that you get in.
Old 2010-06-10, 22:38   Link #85
justavisitor

@kk2extreme
your theory is probably right...but that means Aizen should be already stopped by the stronger Ichigo right at this moment because Ichigo and his daddy were right behind Aizen..

But now Aizen is taking his time to have a walk in the park...is this a plot hole??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-06-11, 01:09   Link #86
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Oh Yay!! another filler training arc where ichigo gets a powerup powerful enough to beat Aizen. Let's hope it's another giant laser this time, Complete with the power to rip a hole in the space-time continuum.

Last edited by Poetic Justice; 2010-06-11 at 03:17.
Old 2010-06-11, 01:23   Link #87
james0246

^Super Getsuga Tenshō Breaker?

I'm cool with the impromptu training arc, mostly because Ichigo grew a giant pussy in the last couple of chapters. Ichi-jiji needs to get his shit together else a more horrendous deus (than a training arc in a time-free zone) will need to be developed just to get Ichigo close enough to strike Ai-chan...
Old 2010-06-11, 01:25   Link #88
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ More like "My-dad-is-the-best-in-the-universe-Getsuga-Tenshoooou!"
Old 2010-06-11, 01:39   Link #89
chickdigger802

Time for some Father-son Kamehame... Getsuga Tenshou i mean.

Maybe perfect Warp Getsuga Tenshou as well?
Old 2010-06-11, 02:06   Link #90
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

next uryu and ryuken will want to go train in the hyerbolic time tunnel, where they'll come out and go fight cell together with ishiin, ichigo, krillin, picol... wait...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-11, 02:07   Link #91
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

^^We already have warp getsuga tenshou with the whole soul step thing.

Isshin needs to die after this training arc and Aizen needs to be the one to kill him.

Last edited by Poetic Justice; 2010-06-11 at 03:18.
Old 2010-06-11, 02:12   Link #92
kamyu

ichigo will pop out and unleash his final GT and it'll turn out aizen pulled another replacement jutsu like with hinamori except with isshin this time at which point ichigo will either return to being a pussy or rage so that hichigo can rape aizen.
Old 2010-06-11, 03:14   Link #93
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That won't happen. Ai-chan has his hollow h4x now and he's probably using his zanpakutou as a regular sword now, since he can't use it on the rest.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-11, 03:53   Link #94
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

I know it's not that relevant, but why does Ichigo always seem to have a bandaged chest, when he has a healer who can reverse time healing him? Surely Orihime would have been able to do something about that, seeing as she managed to bring Loly pretty much back from the dead.

*edit* Also, if Ichigo's comment about his bankai clothing and his reiatsu levels being proportional, surely his hax mindless hollow form is about twice as powerful as it was even then (although Kubo's probably already forgotten about that little factoid, which was probably only brought in to make Aizen seem even more powerful in relation to normal captains)
Old 2010-06-11, 07:45   Link #95
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol, so it finally happened, Goku is going to train Gohan in the time chamber to combat the ultimate life form Cell.
Old 2010-06-11, 08:36   Link #96
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
I know it's not that relevant, but why does Ichigo always seem to have a bandaged chest,
They're chest bindings. They're part of Ichigo's bankai uniform.

Old 2010-06-11, 09:31   Link #97
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Super Getsuga Tensh? Breaker?

I'm cool with the impromptu training arc, mostly because Ichigo grew a giant pussy in the last couple of chapters. Ichi-jiji needs to get his shit together else a more horrendous deus (than a training arc in a time-free zone) will need to be developed just to get Ichigo close enough to strike Ai-chan...
I agree. It's so uncharacteristic of ichigo to be scared of any opponent he fights yet he was practically about to wet his pants in the past few chapters. He needs to man up and training is good for that.
________
Wendie 99

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:51.
Old 2010-06-11, 10:04   Link #98
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Hm, wonder what the final getsuga tenshou would look like.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2010-06-11, 11:05   Link #99
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
That won't happen. Ai-chan has his hollow h4x now and he's probably using his zanpakutou as a regular sword now, since he can't use it on the rest.
Nah, Aizen is the supposed to be the perfect being, he is a Shinigami and Hollow with none of the imperfections of either. He is basically perfect right now, that was the whole point to his transformation, cutting down the limitations of power and allowing him to achieve god hood.

He is Sephiroth sans the long sword and white hair.

I think he can still use his shikai and bankai but he has no need to use either, just looking at someone is enough to completely destroy them with his immense reiatsu.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-06-11, 21:44   Link #100
Jarmel

I'm laughing so hard right now. This is the most convenient plot device I've seen in fiction. This is so ridiculous that I just can't stop laughing. So ridiculously convenient.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread