AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-19, 13:58   Link #2161
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i wont be surprise if lelouch gets a 2 eyes permanent geass.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:01   Link #2162
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
You could see the BK's discontent growing even before meeting with Scheneizel.
These are all paraphrased
1. after returning from the massacre of the Geass Order, Asahina becomes suspicions of the blood on knightmares
2. "He let in Jeremiah and Rolo without consulting us"
3. same thing with Guilford
4. Diethard "he could put a little more trust in me"
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:25   Link #2163
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I don't know about "shot" (since then Anya would have blasted them to hell) but yes, if Lelouch wasn't such a secretive idiot, the Black Knights would still have been loyal to him. They didn't waiver when they found out he was a Prince after all. It was when they found out everything else... If he just TRUSTED them...
He brought results. What did you expect? To give a sugar-coated speech about trust and love? Or just to get rid of the mask?
Ougi kept Viletta a secret in S1 as well. All of them got their secrets but they managed to co-operate. And that is what mattered. Now about the whole betrayel things different POV crash. You can't really blame anyone in the end.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:30   Link #2164
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I don't know about "shot" (since then Anya would have blasted them to hell) but yes, if Lelouch wasn't such a secretive idiot, the Black Knights would still have been loyal to him. They didn't waiver when they found out he was a Prince after all. It was when they found out everything else... If he just TRUSTED them...
Well that was what Charles brought up to Lelouch in fifteen, that he wanted to be understood yet was afraid of revealing himself. But really he could not have trusted the Black Knights with some of the things that were revealed that made them turn on him anyways.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:31   Link #2165
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
He brought results. What did you expect? To give a sugar-coated speech about trust and love? Or just to get rid of the mask?
Ougi kept Viletta a secret in S1 as well. All of them got their secrets but they managed to co-operate. And that is what mattered. Now about the whole betrayel things different POV crash. You can't really blame anyone in the end.
The overall point is that, everyone's secrets is what brought down the Order. Not just Lelouch's, or Ougi's, or Diethard's, everyone's. They were bound by success and Schneizel exploited their lack of trust by questioning those results.

I'm certain people will find a way to blame me for this. I certainly do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Well that was what Charles brought up to Lelouch in fifteen, that he wanted to be understood yet was afraid of revealing himself. But really he could not have trusted the Black Knights with some of the things that were revealed that made them turn on him anyways.
Speaking of which, Lelouch told the truth for once. *toots horn and waves flag* And you know what I'm talking about! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:35   Link #2166
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The overall point is that, everyone's secrets is what brought down the Order. Not just Lelouch's, or Ougi's, or Diethard's, everyone's. They were bound by success and Schneizel exploited their lack of trust by questioning those results.

I'm certain people will find a way to blame me for this. I certainly do.
Yeah, the Order ship went down like the Titanic. :/

I got your back if someone blames you for the record. XDD
Old 2008-08-19, 14:37   Link #2167
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Speaking of which, Lelouch told the truth for once. *toots horn and waves flag* And you know what I'm talking about! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!
The euphoria has not even begun to recede yet and as such even illogical arguments in certain threads have not even compelled me with the need to reply. In short I am still supremely unconcerned. *waves flag*
Old 2008-08-19, 14:41   Link #2168
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Yeah, the Order ship went down like the Titanic. :/

I got your back if someone blames you for the record. XDD
An organization based only on results is doomed, even if Diethard did his best. Had that man not been there, it have fallen sooner.

So, you're going to defend me from myself?

Quote:
The euphoria has not even begun to recede yet and as such even illogical arguments in certain threads have not even compelled me with the need to reply. In short I am still supremely unconcerned. *waves flag*
I'm more worried about the fact that Orga and I have come to an agreement. This is terrible news. What the hell am I supposed to do now?
Old 2008-08-19, 14:42   Link #2169
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I'm more worried about the fact that Orga and I have come to an agreement. This is terrible news. What the hell am I supposed to do now?
Maybe that is why the forums have gotten quieter lately, no one to really argue with anymore.

Oh wait, Bismark is not Kallen's father I think we can finally put that to rest now agreed?
Old 2008-08-19, 14:44   Link #2170
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
An organization based only on results is doomed, even if Diethard did his best. Had that man not been there, it have fallen sooner.
Indeed. Which is why I wonder why some people don't like Deithard...

Quote:
So, you're going to defend me from myself?
Someone has to.

Quote:
Indeed. I will be effected too. Debating with you is always fun (as a root canal that is.)
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:47   Link #2171
Var
Banned

Quote:
Maybe that is why the forums have gotten quieter lately, no one to really argue with anymore.

Oh wait, Bismark is not Kallen's father I think we can finally put that to rest now agreed?
Forums got quiet because people can't bitch about the episodes sucking anymore. I'm not even kidding. Go back and look at other episodes, say prior to 12, and compare them to the current. Its amazing. People conversing and not bitching? Preposterous! (this is also an off hour for discussion)

Bismark will forever be Kallen's father... or until stated otherwise.

Quote:
Because people are... people?

Quote:
Indeed. I will be effected too. Debating with you is always fun (as a root canal that is.)
Because you never win... unless we're in agreement, then its a tie. But never win.
Old 2008-08-19, 14:48   Link #2172
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

Different POV i guess. "^^ {personally i think he is cool.}

And agree with Var, CG has reached perfection thus not much to bitch about. XD
Old 2008-08-19, 14:49   Link #2173
Orga777

Quote:
IN your deluded view of course.

Quote:
Because you never win... unless we're in agreement, then its a tie. But never win.
Bah. You never beaten me! And we always end up agreeing in an argument for some reason.
Old 2008-08-19, 14:53   Link #2174
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
so now you are arguing about your arguing
thats practiclly zen
Old 2008-08-19, 14:53   Link #2175
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Forums got quiet because people can't bitch about the episodes sucking anymore. I'm not even kidding. Go back and look at other episodes, say prior to 12, and compare them to the current. Its amazing. People conversing and not bitching? Preposterous! (this is also an off hour for discussion)

Yeah you know what, I'd rather not. I was more refering to the other threads outside of the spoilers one. I think the main cause of that is that most of the major points have pretty much been argued to the ground or actually concluded in the show. There's really nothing to debate about except perhaps who will be the main antagonist, who Lelouch will end up with, and what the hell kind of world would Charles create. I am not saying it is bad though as the bitching is what made the episode threads tiresome (as well as the character threads from time to time) but the fact is, here I am sitting at work with nothing to alleviate my boredom. well except work of course.

A father who cared so much about her to set up a life for her and not even come in to take a look at her in jail when he was at the governor building?
Old 2008-08-19, 14:57   Link #2176
Micante

Quote:
Forums got quiet because people can't bitch about the episodes sucking anymore. I'm not even kidding. Go back and look at other episodes, say prior to 12, and compare them to the current. Its amazing. People conversing and not bitching?

This show sucks!! Where's all the awesomely bright colors and fanservice that the OP promised me!!??? I DEFY YOU ALL TO PROVE ME WRONG! RAWR!!!

Kallen's father is not a person, it's a concept.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:59   Link #2177
Var
Banned

Quote:
Bah. You never beaten me! And we always end up agreeing in an argument for some reason.
I remember you conceding a few points just yesterday. I do not recall conceding anyway.

Quote:
Yeah you know what, I'd rather not. I was more refering to the other threads outside of the spoilers one. I think the main cause of that is that most of the major points have pretty much been argued to the ground or actually concluded in the show. There's really nothing to debate about except perhaps who will be the main antagonist, who Lelouch will end up with, and what the hell kind of world would Charles create. I am not saying it is bad though as the bitching is what made the episode threads tiresome (as well as the character threads from time to time) but the fact is, here I am sitting at work with nothing to alleviate my boredom. well except work of course.

A father who cared so much about her to set up a life for her and not even come in to take a look at her in jail when he was at the governor building?
I'm not in disagreement, but when bitching drops (as that is humanities favorite pass time) things become significantly quieter. People are actually starting to discuss the story and where it will go and not 'xyz thing is wrong with yzx episode'.
Old 2008-08-19, 15:01   Link #2178
Orga777

Quote:
I remember you conceding a few points just yesterday. I do not recall conceding anyway.
Because I am not stubborn like you.

Quote:
I'm not in disagreement, but when bitching drops (as that is humanities favorite pass time) things become significantly quieter. People are actually starting to discuss the story and where it will go and not 'xyz thing is wrong with yzx episode'.
You should see most discussions involving the Black Knights right now then...
Old 2008-08-19, 15:02   Link #2179
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
It's cause i joined the forum
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:06   Link #2180
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
You should see most discussions involving the Black Knights right now then...
There are still discussions about that?