AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-04, 15:36   Link #821
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
But I am still able to be disgusted about the imagination you guys have.
Yagi was hardly subtle about it
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 18:59   Link #822
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Now we know why the true reason the male warrior generation was halted.

Hmm, thankfully someone else notice, but to state a fact, it wasn't a he. It was girl on girl action!

Head fisting FTW!
The true reason why the Male gen was halted is because they clearly was any love for them. The org member clearly felt dominated by Isley coolness and mighty fine body that they decided to just go with girls.

Yh that was a typo only noticed it now. Lool that one scary place to put one head in. I wonder how many she can eat?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 21:34   Link #823
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Normally I'm all for innuendo but that form is absolutely horrifying.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 14:54   Link #824
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Normally I'm all for innuendo but that form is absolutely horrifying.
JUst picture that they are not big sharpy teeth and moree like blunt swords that may or may not hurt. Seee it far less horrifying now. Now go it's not like she going to bite XD.
Old 2013-01-10, 06:16   Link #825
Gooral
Banned

@Fenrir_valindri
Read my post again, you will find facts showing that in comparison to ABs Miria is weak. So either ABs are this strong, shrimp twins are that weak or Yagi is just being inconsistent. It doesn't change the fact though that Miria has done much worse than ABs against Cassandra. And it doesn't matter that Cassandra isn't even trying, she also wasn't trying when Miria attacked her (she was also using her tentacle-heads only and didn't activate DE).

And you are being silly saying that Miria is a strong warrior and at the same time admitting that her attacks are weak. Going by your reasoning she would have no chance against Duff whose armour was one of the hardest things in Claymore world. Also, you're forgetting about momentum (the higher the speed, the higher the momentum, the higher the energy). When Miria attacked Cassandra she was over her limit and at full speed and yet she couldn't even scratch her. So yeah, her having such a difficlty against Cassandra while ABs cut through her like through a butter says a lot.

Furthermore, neither Irene nor Clare were known for brute strength. I would like to see her cut stone pillar or Duff's armour. QS was never as powerful as Jean's drill sword for example and yet Clare could do what Miria couldn't. Miria has her speed and she used it to try and penetrate through Cassie's armour. Unfortunately for her even with all her momentum she didn't have enough power to do what Clare or ABs could with ease without taking a big run-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Heck, Octavia even apologized to the Ghosts after confronting Cassandra directly, because she realized the opponent they were up against was just that strong.
Yeah, except Miria is supposed to be at the level of #1 now and she couldn't do as much as even lower digit (We know that Octavia has the highest rank there, i.e. #2, Chronos is probably second strongest and he's #4 so someone of the ABs had to be lower than #5).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Let's not forget that no one is really trying to destroy Cassandra here. Miria's crazy plan is to use Cassandra against Priscilla, so they're only trying to stop her so they can use yoki synchronization on her.
Firstly, this doesn't apply to chapter 120 situation when Miria attacked Cassandra seriously in order to save one of the shrimp twins. Secondly, as far as I can tell no one was pulling punches here, that's not the opponent it would be possible.
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 06:29   Link #826
Gooral
Banned

Chapters 129 and 130 have been changed significantly by Yagi himself in the tankobon version.

In chapter 129 Yagi has redrawn Clare (her tits are bigger now and don't look as sketchy), added some frames/panels with extra content and added another page.
In chapter 130 first page was removed, 3 were added and the scene was changed completely (the flow of the story is better when you compare it with chapter 129). Miria didn't even have a chance to try and stop Priscilla, lol. Looks like Yagi is reading my criticism ;P.

I've added these changes. You can PM me for details.
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 04:37   Link #827
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Has anyone seen this video?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkyMzk4MDYw.html

It is a fan made 3d Claymore video. It started slow, but there are good actions toward the end.

I can't find a youtube link for it.
Did Clare turned into Teresa in the face of great pinch againist Alice sisters? Woah that's great and kinda hints that this might come true in the original manga too while Clare fighting againist Priscilla in the future. Thanks for sharing :3

Edit: Friend of mine uploaded it on youtube so if you are having trouble to watch it on the chinese site then you might as well give it try on youtube http://youtu.be/dYdKOwycwt4

Last edited by Qpax; 2013-01-19 at 05:02.
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 12:32   Link #828
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Spoiler for Claymore 135:
Old 2013-01-23, 13:00   Link #829
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Spoiler for Claymore 135:
There's a fake chapter 135 going around. Are you sure it's not that what you saw?
Old 2013-01-23, 14:19   Link #830
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
There's a fake chapter 135 going around. Are you sure it's not that what you saw?
Might have been
Old 2013-01-30, 01:47   Link #831
GundamZZ
残念美人

That Jojo fan art is funny.

Back to the real story, everyone's prediction is right. Priscilla survives. "Riful" unintentionally helps Priscilla to defeat another beyond-dark-pit monster. Riful swears that, this time, she will target Priscilla for sure. The outcome doesn't look good for Riful.

I'm bit about disappointed about Priscilla being a main villain. However, she has some interesting background. The organization recognized her as a girl with anomoly.

By the way, I always thought young Priscilla used axe during her first kill. The anime has same theory. In the manga, Priscilla used the sword. ?!
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust

Last edited by GundamZZ; 2013-01-30 at 02:02.
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 03:33   Link #832
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Spoiler for Chapter 135:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 06:03   Link #833
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Spoiler for 135:
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 05:54   Link #834
klare

Spoiler for 135:
Old 2013-02-03, 08:01   Link #835
ShiroiRyu

I want Priscilla to die ...
Now we know her past !
Old 2013-02-03, 08:41   Link #836
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Pretty good. Shed some much needed light on Priscilla. Now we know why she has such a daddy complex.

As for what's next... I really don't know. These two Monsters could duke it out for a while. I am hoping that does not happen. I want some much needed (and wanted) Clare plot! Isn't she the main character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Spoiler for 135:
Spoiler for 135:
That was a surprising way for them to go. Though, I don't think it was "them" per say. I think they went with Clare and left behind their flesh inside Priscilla.
Old 2013-02-03, 09:34   Link #837
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Interesting chapter. Not sure if that's the last of the Destroyer, but things have definitely become more interesting. That Riful grin is damn creepy though.
Old 2013-02-03, 09:53   Link #838
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Interesting chapter. Not sure if that's the last of the Destroyer, but things have definitely become more interesting. That Riful grin is damn creepy though.
Especially creepy since you didn't think it was capable of it.
Old 2013-02-03, 09:57   Link #839
shalala

Thats one way Priscilla could cure her handover. Judging by the looks of it the destroyer so far seem to still be alive barely. So whats going to happen to it. I wonder if Dae would come and collect it and then use it to revive other number ones plus if he still has any of Priscilla arm that would also help. Soo maybe we will get to see the Goddess Teresa back in action. But now that Priscilla is alive what going to happen to Cassy would she join the good guys or die and get taken over by Priscilla when she see her self in a pinch when fighting Riful who by the way has sooome creepy smile.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:52   Link #840
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soo maybe we will get to see the Goddess Teresa back in action.
That's probably impossible. I mean, Teresa's head was used on Clare, and I doubt Dae could revive a headless body. And that's only assuming they recovered the rest of her body too.