AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-02-06, 09:26   Link #13041
Vaans
NEET

Hi, everyone. I'm Vaans

I've been lurking here in animesuki for a long time. Reading post about my favorite animes, mangas, and light novels.

So I decided its time to sign up and join in on the conversation.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 16:58   Link #13042
cajk24

Hello people, I'm new here, thats why I'm commenting on this thread. I'm just saying hello. So yeah, see y'all around, I guess!
cajk24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 10:07   Link #13043
Semi-Otaku

Smile

Hello, everyone.

I like watching anime and nice to meet you all. Let's become friends.
Semi-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 12:02   Link #13044
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ really love your avatar; it's really kawaii!

-------------------------------------

"Hello & welcome to the forum everyone that's new. Enjoy your stay
and have fun, but stay out of troubles!"
Old 2014-02-08, 04:47   Link #13045
Deus igrok

Hello. My name Igor. Im from Lviv, Ukraine.
I start love anime by watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo , than Toradora! - I got real great time. Now I watching Golden Time and Noragami. Wish u all good time.

P.S.
sorry, i hope my english writing skill - doesn't annoy you ^=^
Deus igrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 15:03   Link #13046
cyberphantom

Hello all.

Glad to be here.

My name is Matthew and I live in the UK.

So, what brings me to this neck of the woods? Of course I like anime and manga and all that good stuff. I like most genres as long as it has something that grips me whether it be for characters, story or just some good old comic relief value. More specifically, having recently purchased Aria the Scarlet Ammo (the description just seemed amusing enough for me to think "You know what? I'm really curious as to what this series is about.") on DVD I wanted to learn more having discovered the manga (Both Hidan no Aria and Hidan no Aria AA), having found the wiki sites and further searching where I came across the Light Novel discussion thread on this site. A most entertaining series of which I have read the fan translated light novels of volumes 1-10.

Though generally my favourite genre is mecha because everybody should love giant robot action.

Look forward to seeing people around.
cyberphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 18:00   Link #13047
Cart-kun

heyho~

nice to meet you all hope we get along^^
Cart-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 18:34   Link #13048
-Kitsune-

Whelp, I'm looking for a place that's more in tune to current anime, and doesn't obsess over stuff that's 10 years old, so I'm giving this place a look.
Old 2014-02-11, 22:38   Link #13049
mialimos
Suzaku No Miko

Hi! My name is Mia I am from the Philippines. Anybody here from the same country?

Hope we can all be friends!

By the way, I am really a Fushigi Yuugi fan. I love Hotohori, Tamahome and Miaka...
mialimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 20:33   Link #13050
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberphantom View Post
Hello all.

Glad to be here.

My name is Matthew and I live in the UK.

So, what brings me to this neck of the woods? Of course I like anime and manga and all that good stuff. I like most genres as long as it has something that grips me whether it be for characters, story or just some good old comic relief value. More specifically, having recently purchased Aria the Scarlet Ammo (the description just seemed amusing enough for me to think "You know what? I'm really curious as to what this series is about.") on DVD I wanted to learn more having discovered the manga (Both Hidan no Aria and Hidan no Aria AA), having found the wiki sites and further searching where I came across the Light Novel discussion thread on this site. A most entertaining series of which I have read the fan translated light novels of volumes 1-10.

Though generally my favourite genre is mecha because everybody should love giant robot action.

Look forward to seeing people around.
Hey I'm from the UK as well. But I am living in Canada right now though.

I also like giant mecha robot action as well. I was introduced to animu & mangu by dragonballz and dragonball. That was my first Japanese animated series still one of my faves. My second one was card captor Sakura. Good times.

And good to meet you and the others here.
Old 2014-02-14, 15:49   Link #13051
flap_jacks

Hi everyone!

I registered here because, apparently, this is the most active forum on the web for things related to my interests in manga, light novels, and anime, especially the latest ones I've got myself hooked to.

I've been around in other forums but have stopped participating on most ever since Eyeshield 21 manga has stopped. The manga that really started me to get into discussion forums was Mx0 but Eyeshield 21 was really the one kept me going until I burned out 5 years ago.

I hope that picking up Light novels like SAO, MaoYuu, Log Horizon, MKnR can keep me entertained enough to keep up a decent online activity for me once again in a new website. ^_^
flap_jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 12:36   Link #13052
Im Otaku
Siscon 愛

Uh, hi guys. I'm Otaku and I stumbled on this site and since I don't have many other websites or forums that talk about mainly anime I thought I'd give this a try. I can't wait to make new friends and learn about anime's I've never heard about before!
Im Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 15:50   Link #13053
Psyco Diver

How are you all doing, I'm new here but far from new to anime. A little info about myself I'm about 30 and I got into anime back in the late 90s. I worked as a editor/admin for a site called Anime Bunker (it was a sub site of Gamebunker, which died back in the mid/late 00s) in the early 00s. After I left the site I got burned out of anime and rarely watched it till a couple years ago. I cut my teeth on Toonami, Sci-Fi channel, and the Action Channel's Ani-Tuesday and I used to be a straight up Otaku. I hated dubs and thought anime should be seen sub only, but I grew up and realized most dubs are not that bad and plus I'm hardly that hardcore anymore lol. I mostly stream animes and I like most animes as long as they have a good plot or if the humor/action is good enough to make me not care about the plot. I've been getting slowly back into anime over the last 2 years or so and lately (Because of winter) I've been on a binge where I have been marathoning animes. I have a natural pull to mech animes but lately I've been watching alot of harem/slice of life animes. Recent animes I've watched are:
Ef
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Spice and Wolf
Kannon
Clannad
bunch of the Gundam series

My other hobbies include cars and guns, I have a 1972 Oldsmobile 442 which is part of the reason I got out of anime for such a while, I was more interested is car shows and racing.
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 09:39   Link #13054
liu0706

Hello everyone! I'm new here ^^" It's more or less the first time I've registered in a Forum, so please go easy and me xD I hope we'll all be good friends :3
liu0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 07:42   Link #13055
123qwesz

Hello Everyone! I''m new here!

My favorite anime so far are One Piece and Attack on Titan.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2014-02-20 at 01:13. Reason: Do not try to advertise your channel in each post!
123qwesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 14:10   Link #13056
Jmaster49
Catgirl Lover :3

Uh, hi. o///o I'm Jmaster49 and I'm new. I'm 13 years old in the 10th grade and it's not easy for me to make friends IRL. So I hope I can make some here.
Jmaster49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 22:17   Link #13057
Crimson Eye

Hello, im crimson eye. I dont have people irl can really talk to about anime/lns so ive decided to join up so i can discuss it here. currently watching Strike the Blood and Tokyo Ravens anime, and reading the Mahouka light novel.
Crimson Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 19:21   Link #13058
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Hi everyone, im new here so plz be nice . Currently reading LN's (campione, dxd, sao and others) and at the same time watching some of the anime of this season. I came here to discuss and share ideas and speculations of some of the anime I've seen.
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 23:21   Link #13059
Moizeus

Send a message via MSN to Moizeus Send a message via Yahoo to Moizeus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moizeus View Post
Hello everyone I just was looking for a great anime forum and I found you guys also I like action,violence anime also I like to read books.
I'll reintroduce myself. I have been lurking in the forum for seven years now. Not much of a poster. But I'm glad I'm able to be part of this great community. My favorite genres of anime are mostly Mecha such as Patlabor, Robotech: The Macross Saga, Mobile Suit Gundam(80's one), :/ I mostly watch Toonami nowadays like in my youth for anime, and anyone who watches them knows what kind of anime they play. So no need to explain the taste in there. Heck I'm 22 now. Work at Home Deput. :/ Anyways much about me. Sorry for the reintroduction, but I don't want to feel like a weirdo posting after my seven year absence.
Moizeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 23:53   Link #13060
ToraTora

Hello everyone. Came here to lurk.
ToraTora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members