AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-01-28, 18:28   Link #401
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
no lilin doesn't know synola is the queen (i thought this is obvious, since synola is just a made up name). and just remember her majesty wouldn't banish layfon for nothing, and lilin knew all about it:P
Spoiler for heaven blades:
Wow I never knew Layfon was that godly lol!!! Does Heaven's Blade describe the members or the weapons they use? I'm a bit confused.
Old 2009-01-28, 18:32   Link #402
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Wow I never knew Layfon was that godly lol!!! Does Heaven's Blade describe the members or the weapons they use? I'm a bit confused.
weapons,
Spoiler for more info:
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 18:50   Link #403
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Lol, Nina and the mechanic are childhood friends? Looks like Harley pretty much followed Nina into University City, considering she moved there without her parent's permission. Well, that pretty much settles me being NOT for NinaXLayfon. NinaXHarley ALL THE WAY! XD
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 19:01   Link #404
TrueKnight

Lol, crappy engrish on sight. I cringe the moment of the last part of the episode. I get the feeling that the moment is somewhat at the past around 1.000 years ago before the CSR events where soldiers are still wielding M16 rifles and kei users are somewhat US top secret projects of super soldiers lol.

As for the ep itself, seems like useless Shardni is freeloading at Layfon's success, the queen has stuff to retain her youth and someone to protect, childhood friend? Lilin in sight, over-patriotic president, the Heaven Blades badassery, Nina's past (I laughed when Layfon asked Nina to trade lunch again, I bet he got his lunchbox from Meiichi again) , Layfon's fangirls (Miffi, Nakki and Mei) and finally the eyecandy from Felli. Love on seeing Felli threatens him with nicknames haha, I'd prefer Lay the Flash my self but the way Felli threatens Layfon made it looks like disaster lol. Felli x Layfon all the way eventhough a harem would still be nice.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 19:48   Link #405
Cinocard

Technically Layfon is younger than Felli, right? But with her Loli image i just can't get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
weapons,
Spoiler for more info:
For every weapon, there must be a blacksmith behind it. Wonder if this part will get into play later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Lol, Nina and the mechanic are childhood friends? Looks like Harley pretty much followed Nina into University City, considering she moved there without her parent's permission. Well, that pretty much settles me being NOT for NinaXLayfon. NinaXHarley ALL THE WAY! XD
I think it's quite obvious right at Ep1. But there ought to be a drama for this couple. As Harley seems to be the silent type that only speak after his girl got dump by another guy.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 20:04   Link #406
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

is it as obvious as i think that fon fon "lost" his challenge on purpose to leave and start anew?
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 20:36   Link #407
Ultenth

It's official, Felli is my fav new female of this season. Her playfulness belies her emotionless demeanor, and is very entertaining to me.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 20:44   Link #408
Cinocard

I still love her taller version in the manga, how sad they changed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
is it as obvious as i think that fon fon "lost" his challenge on purpose to leave and start anew?
Not quite so, but it is an intuitive assumption anyone experienced with novelistic works would make. I had a post after Ep1'd been aired saying this. Don't you have a feeling that it might happen too?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 20:56   Link #409
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard
I still love her taller version in the manga, how sad they changed it
If what you mean by manga version is Missing-Mail's Felli then I think that version is lot more shoujo-ish rather than taller. But if you refer Felli on the CSR manga version then I haven't notice the difference.

Eitherway she's still delicious and Layfon seems got his hand full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou
A shame this series can't have an ending like the image that was shown at the end of the 2nd ED song.
Which one?
Old 2009-01-28, 23:16   Link #410
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Hmm... After episode 2 I thought the people in University City would be a lot more impressed with Layfon than they seem to be... Bummer.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 00:47   Link #411
Solmiki
Skybound

After watching the first 3 episodes, i must i've enjoyed it a lot! ^^
Definitely going to be on my must watch series this winter!
Layfon is so wickedly powerful...maybe among the strongest or perhaps the strongest among the Heaven Blades?
Felli is now my fav girl throughout the harem..her antics are adorable and entertaining too.
Solmiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 01:09   Link #412
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuyama View Post
After watching the first 3 episodes, i must i've enjoyed it a lot! ^^
Definitely going to be on my must watch series this winter!
Layfon is so wickedly powerful...maybe among the strongest or perhaps the strongest among the Heaven Blades?
Felli is now my fav girl throughout the harem..her antics are adorable and entertaining too.
It's hard to say Layfon's level compared to other heaven bladers. But
Spoiler for novel spoilers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Hmm... After episode 2 I thought the people in University City would be a lot more impressed with Layfon than they seem to be... Bummer.
Most people there don't really have a clue about Layfon's true ability. Just that he's pretty good. You have to realize that Heaven Blade level is like the NBA and the University students are like high school teams. The difference in power is absolutely enormous. So beating up on some students doesn't really say anything about him.
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 01:34   Link #413
taelrak

Why do I get the feeling Fon-Fon enjoyed having the whip wrapped around him as much as Felli....he's just not as honest?
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 04:13   Link #414
ani_d

This is definitely one of my current faves. While Felli does look adorable with Layfon cuz she's loli, I like Nina a lot more. She's a trooper. I still can't get over the engrish at the end of episode 3. What exactly is the significance of that scene? It's just a waste of precious screentime imo. -__-
Old 2009-01-29, 04:47   Link #415
gonzo562

Spoiler for spoiler:
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 05:21   Link #416
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak
Why do I get the feeling Fon-Fon enjoyed having the whip wrapped around him as much as Felli....he's just not as honest?
Maybe he's into it if Felli's the one who's doing it to him. Fon-fon is a masochist.
Old 2009-01-29, 07:00   Link #417
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Holy, Engrish!
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 07:52   Link #418
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh View Post
Most people there don't really have a clue about Layfon's true ability. Just that he's pretty good. You have to realize that Heaven Blade level is like the NBA and the University students are like high school teams. The difference in power is absolutely enormous. So beating up on some students doesn't really say anything about him.
Still, he did pwn an entire platoon by himself in less than 30 seconds, that should be enough for one to become a star... But instead their reaction was "wow, you are really strong", as if they had seen it before. I was under the impression that something like that was totally unprecedented for them, Harley even said that he never saw anyone mess up the dite like that...

Btw, since you seem to be a novel reader: What did Layfon do to get kicked out of the Heaven Blades? And who are those other people that you mentioned who are even stroger than the Heaven Blades?
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 08:26   Link #419
ipernorris

Quote:
Btw, since you seem to be a novel reader: What did Layfon do to get kicked out of the Heaven Blades? And who are those other people that you mentioned who are even stroger than the Heaven Blades?
I have a similiar question: was Layfon exiled or did he go away from Greandan by his own will?
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 08:32   Link #420
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Replying above me..might be a spoiler:

Quote:
But instead their reaction was "wow, you are really strong", as if they had seen it before.
I know what you're trying to say there.

I might be wrong at this but,i believe that during the mocking battle between platoon 16 and 17,there were no monitor provided (or maybe have,but not covering every angle of the match) for the crowds that watching the match at that time,only those inside the monitor room and the president that actually saw Layfon's true power.The crowds only watched the part where Layfon chopped down the opponent's flag,but didn't see the part where Layfon beat the opponent's platoon all by himself.

Of course no one will show a normal reaction on their face if ever they see Layfon releasing his kei and skills in front of them...but because the crowds didn't see any of it,so it was just normal for the spectators to shout and cheer normally when seeing Layfon chopping down the opponent's flag,which marked the victory of platoon 17 in that mocking battle.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen