AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-04-27, 09:14   Link #141
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-Sama
*Emties drum of ammo at ShadowrazoR*

I was flamming Circular Logic for insulting SHUFFLE! I believe all members should flame him now.

Well I won´t cause I, sort of, agree with him/her. The big reason I watched Shuffle was spelled Kaede ( ) but she was shafted throughout the show and had her character badly treated by the writers towards the end...

As an anime Shuffle isn´t any good at all.
As a harem-anime Shuffle is alright.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 12:12   Link #142
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Here we are again with the same person spamming the thread with dozens of one-liners and telling other people to be quiet if they don't agree with him.

Has anyone got any useful recent information on Really? Really! .... or are we still operating with just those few pages of pre-release hype on the Navel site?

@Last_Hope: I think what irritated a lot of people is that Shuffle! had potential to be a just damned good bit of entertainment given the premise, the science fictiony aspects, and the hot girls. As Navel is showing again with Soul Link.... they went for the shallow end of the pool in choosing key members of their animation company and their writing staff.
Old 2006-04-27, 12:31   Link #143
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
^ Does the web have a release date for the game ?(considering the web is jap,we might not notice if there is some update there)
IMO, i think we will be left with 6 month( minimum ETA maximum 1 year ) before the game release :P thus leaving us hype for no reason here, flaming each other
Man... navel is such damn good breaking apart our community

RedFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 12:35   Link #144
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, I'll still not be able to play it... Oh well... Damn, no ones imports the games to the Western world to be translated... Damn... The most recent game I have is Figures of Happiness.
Old 2006-04-27, 13:44   Link #145
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Unhappy

OK... so I've removed most (about a page) of the agitative off-topic nonsense. Sorry to the few who lost related posts, although I'm happy you tried to calm the situation down they would have been out of place had I left them... I've tried to leave posts that appear to be sticking to the topic.

Please don't turn this thread into a chat room and remember everyone is entitled to their opinion... Keep on topic and respect other's views or the thread will be end up locked.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 15:18   Link #146
Circular Logic
土は幻に
*Fansubber

Right...I wonder how Navel'll end up doing the interface - in Tick! Tack! for example, you can choose whom you're going to 'visit', thus altering the story line. I wonder if they'll add more user interaction in Really? Really! or just keep it like Shuffle! (i.e. clicky clicky)...
Circular Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 01:42   Link #147
wererat42

I was wondering if there's supposed to be a Mayumi route in Really? Really! . She's been in two games so far, but has only been a bit player, and in this new game there would be only four girls if they exclude her and Nadeshiko.
wererat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 01:54   Link #148
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

Well mayumi does have an ending atleast in on the stage (as discussed previous) I am one of many that are crossing fingers for story with her in R?R! not to mention h-scenes it would be neat also if there was something with Nadeshiko too since there have been absolutely nothing with her. but anyway this should have been in the offical R?R! topic.
Zelos_Zalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-03, 06:37   Link #149
Rin-Kun
RRR/AAA Member

Send a message via AIM to Rin-Kun Send a message via MSN to Rin-Kun Send a message via Yahoo to Rin-Kun
i can't wait till its on BT i'm gonna get it and get all the pictures and stuff!
Rin-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 16:25   Link #150
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

**falls through ceiling (aka the Shuffle! Translation thread)** HELLO ALL! I am REALLY looking forward to this game. I should have a credit (EDIT: or debit) card by then and hopefully enough to import it to the UK ^_^

By the way, Rin-Kun, I hope by "BT" you don't mean Bit Torrent. Beacuse if you do, you're in for a striking down by a mod. You know how evil torrents (and general P2P things) are. I can't understand torrents anyways. I managed to get one working for AMV Hell (now that's stuff which can be legally downloaded freely) but now it's broken again. DAMN THIS ONE WEEK OLD TECHNOLOGY!
bobmarleypeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 11:06   Link #151
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

OK. Here's a review of the characters including the new page on the official website.

Kaede is the main character in the game. Need I say more.

Yae Sakura New character. she's kinda pretty.

Primula fills the lolicon niche of the series XD (please don't be angry at me for my little joke. I know primula is 16).

Asa is back (she's sexy with long hair) **slaps self** BE FAITHFUL TO KAEDE!!! **hem hem**

Mayumi is back. I hope she has her own storyline this time.

Sia is back (ah well).

Nerine grrrr. she's already got her own game. need she return?

13th character yet to be revealed. Once it is, you can find the page by clicking here. For the mean time, it just redirects you to the navel home page.

Kareha is back with more "my my myyy" (that cracks me up everytime).

Tsubomi (I think) another new character? Oh wait, I think she's Kareha's sister. She was introduced in the PS2 version of the original game according to Wikipedia. I guess this is some competition for Primula in the lolicon catagory XD (see note earlier noting that I'm just joking).

Itsuki is back as well as the god and demon bosses (always good for a laugh).

Scary teacher(Benibara-sensei) is there as well.

20th character yet to be revealed. Once it is, you will probably find the page by clicking here. For the mean time, it just redirects you to the navel home page.

So there's all the characters. Huh? Fine. There's Rin as well.

There's the lot. Thank me for wasting my time.

EDIT: There are unconfirmed roumers that Ama and Sage (apparently Nerine's mum) are the missing characters. I'm really not bothered about Ama but I've not seen Sage (and if I have, it was a while ago).

Last edited by bobmarleypeople; 2006-09-11 at 11:18.
Old 2006-09-11, 11:36   Link #152
rooboy
Umeboshi!

She only appears in Tick Tack - alright I might end up buying Really Really if Kareha and Tsubomi are in it. (Still can't believe I wasted money on Shuffle before Shuffle on the Stage came out.
Old 2006-09-11, 11:40   Link #153
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
She only appears in Tick Tack
I see said the blind man

Quote:
Still can't believe I wasted money on Shuffle before Shuffle on the Stage came out.
But then you wouldn't be getting the english patch.
Old 2006-09-11, 12:01   Link #154
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople
There are unconfirmed roumers that Ama and Sage (apparently Nerine's mum) are the missing characters.
*sigh

Well then, take a look at these 2 pics.

Voila! Rumours confirmed. And yes, that's Kaede's mom in the second pic. Pretty apparent where Kaede got her looks from.

As you can see, it's a pdf file, so this is the best I could do.
ShadowrazoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 12:03   Link #155
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

kaede's....mum....that will be interesting.
Old 2006-09-11, 12:17   Link #156
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowrazoR
Voila! Rumours confirmed. And yes, that's Kaede's mom in the second pic. Pretty apparent where Kaede got her looks from.
Wow, where's Riker? Working our way through the moms now (I wonder how long until I get Kareha and Tsubomi's! On schedule for Game six or seven!).

I Shuffle mommies!
Old 2006-09-11, 12:36   Link #157
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelos_Zalis
Well mayumi does have an ending atleast in on the stage (as discussed previous) I am one of many that are crossing fingers for story with her in R?R! not to mention h-scenes it would be neat also if there was something with Nadeshiko too since there have been absolutely nothing with her. but anyway this should have been in the offical R?R! topic.
I heard some rumors a few pages back that there are suppose to be H-scenes involving Nadeshiko sensei in Really.
Old 2006-09-11, 13:51   Link #158
Rin-Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
I heard some rumors a few pages back that there are suppose to be H-scenes involving Nadeshiko sensei in Really.
Let's all pray there there's not....
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 15:14   Link #159
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

well that'll make conor happy. I won't be. I'll be scared. She's scary at the moment **hides under bed**
Old 2006-09-11, 17:35   Link #160
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Wow, where's Riker? Working our way through the moms now (I wonder how long until I get Kareha and Tsubomi's! On schedule for Game six or seven!).

I Shuffle mommies!
I'm here. :x
Wow Ama looks fabulous. Thanks, ShadowrazoR!

I found it interesting that Kaede's mom took up a large portion of the page.
Does it indicate that she'll play a major role in the game? (probably as part of Kaede's memories)
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, school life, visual novel