AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-24, 02:47   Link #18861
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
e-drama?

*Blech.*

Just send me the right grid for an orbital strike and consider any drama so much dissasociated particles. Who wants to push the shiny red button?
Old 2008-01-24, 02:56   Link #18862
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
e-drama?

*Blech.*

Just send me the right grid for an orbital strike and consider any drama so much dissasociated particles. Who wants to push the shiny red button?
As long as you get it to affect emo as well, i'm all in
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
Old 2008-01-24, 02:57   Link #18863
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Haha, maybe. She DID have the Fin Funnels in StrikerS, afterall.
Makes me want a Master Grade Nanoha Exceed Mode with Blaster Bits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
There's a fancomic I saw where Caro summoned Voltaire and Nanoha shot the crap outta it with SLB.
Saw that too :

Quote:
Naomi: "He's already on her list. But I get first dibs." *brandishes Cold Steel Recon Tanto meaningfully*
*eyes knife*

Yep, that'll do the job quite as well

Quote:
I think OC has pretty much agreed that the Cradle was thus deliberately hidden, correct?
Pretty much

Quote:
Everytime I read Strange Academy and the mentions of the Armageddon Orchestra, I think of the Grand Glorious Gathering version of Yuusha-oh Tanjou! and Bushin Soukou Tanjou and laugh, confident that GaoGaiGar, Zengar and Ratsel will save us.
... The Father, The Son And the Holy Ghost, the Trinity of MANLINESS and GAR?

Quote:
...oh, alright, the ATX team too. Though I think I like Excellen better, she doesn't seem as sad and emo as Aya. (Though Aya has the low cut cleavage-revealing strapless sleeveless top...)
Like both, but give me Ibis anyday

*runs*

Quote:
Actually, I'm kinda worried about his Hayate. She's going to be Stockholm'ed, afterall.

...which could lead to this crack:
Spoiler for Bauer Syndrome:

Why Franz? He's the pwn puppy, that's why. XD
OUCH

Well, she's supposedly gonna go through such with Grandis

Quote:
Naomi: "No Mai. Just screw on a supressor for an M7 and fire away, or just smack a plasma grenade onto their ass. Even if they live, they won't be able to live down getting a replacement ass."
Mysterious Voice: *hiding behind wall*

But Mai's ultimate method leaves no mess, no evidence, no witnesses, and takes them straight to hell.

Also, you don't have to worry about cleaning up those entrails

Ai: ...

It makes me proud.

Mai: ...

Arigato, Senpai

Quote:
I refuse to believe it can withstand the Love Love Attack! In fact, the Love Love Attack will be used repeatedly in Disrupted Tangent! Love! Love! Attack! Love conquers all!

Franz: "Especially when it's backed up with superior firepower."
Naomi: "And love. You can't beat pure honest love.
Oh ho... Sekiha Tenkyoken Love Love Attack Franz & Naomi version? THIS I got to see

Quote:
"When you're good at something, Wedge Antilles will make you do it as your job." -_-
But Wedge is WIN

Quote:
e-drama?

*Blech.*

You're so gonna fit right in here, comrade

"What's that red button over there..."

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
Old 2008-01-24, 02:58   Link #18864
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Define what you mean by 'affect emo'.

Because generally, 200 megatons tends to 'affect' just about everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowGear
What? This one?

Last edited by AdmiralTigerclaw; 2008-01-24 at 03:20.
Old 2008-01-24, 03:25   Link #18865
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

"Ara? He is not doing CC? What's wrong with you? You have to perform better!"

It does ruin the dynamics of their relationship somewhat. Not to say I don't look forward to this after some development.

Then again, I figure Lelouch would lop off C.C.'s head faster than anything if it meant clearing the last obstacle to his goals.

Quote:
Oh God...here come the CHESTOs again...

Spoiler for ONE MORE TIME!:
Hm. Flash-worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
This was exactly what I thought of Vivio's last stand during the "Planet Belk" days. Returning to a piece of the drawing board on Seven Swords, plus making a few adjustments for new data:

"Lost logia rampage" could be stemming from a crucial event where a Lost Logia was activated. I'm sure the cocoon of a Necron Star God, according to Lowe's brilliant work in that area, looks like a mighty weapon of war, something the vanquished Alhazredians called the "Eye of God". Activating that brought the Wanderer (an OC-created Star God for CrosyS) into the Nanohaverse for the first time. Only then did the AB realize that the Pariah gene, and the many Monoliths scattered throughout Megiddo, were all part of a long-coming plan by the Wanderer and his kind.

The Belka fought back, using whatever arsenal they had, even invoking Hammerdown Policy of nuking whole planets to pieces just to stop the Necronic advance. That alone when done in enough excess, especially if the Pariahs played up the Ancient Belka's tendencies to go overboard in purification, would be enough to swear everyone off conventionals.

And so the war drags out... And Seven Swords progresses...

In the end, the Belka won, at great cost. Having lured Wanderer to Capitalis Belka, Vivio and the last of the truely badass cleric-knights stood against the crush of the Pariah and their Necron allies as the Imperial Guard evacuated any civilian stragglers into the Cradle. The potent trap was laid at their feet, with themselves as bait.

The Cradle was to do Vivio's last command, to make a blind warp towards a refuge planet, then teleport its precious cargo to safety. She chose Midchilda, the home planet of the Lord she could not have, the world her family had fought for generations, and yet was the world she died fighting for.

While we shall leave the details of that last stand to another time, what happened on Midchilda was:

Cradle made the warp jump successfully, but ended up several strata underground, with the brunt of its armor and shields taking the sudden impact of teleporting into bedrock. It then performed its second command with the last of its mana reserves, and teleported all refugees packed into the transport chamber onto the desert surface. After that, self-protection systems, including signal camoflage, kicked in and the Cradle sealed itself into history.

As such, not only does no one know where the Cradle is exactly, the Cradle thus ended up several soil strata below ground!

A perfectly elegant answer, if I do say so myself. The only problem then arises from whether Capitalis Belka was on another planet in the first place.
Indeed.

Quote:
It's a perfectly alternative take on the events, and yeah there IS some backing for this crack, like Lingo mentioned, albeit the Wolkies and Kha didn't really have that convincing impact since we know so much about them already. I'd say Tk should grind us for trying to do that to the Cloudritters.
*zips mouth on plans for Wolkies*

Quote:
Mine is still ok, I think.
I'm more worried about retcons or inconsistencies.

"Belka was a planet!"

"No it wasn't!"

"You said it was one!"

"Well it's not!"

Quote:
See above for why that could not have been so. I'm sure refugees don't have assets with them.

As for other evacuees, those who had Ancient Belka skills either died out over the years, or were erased from the face of the world having been picked up by Celestial Being.
Not the refugees. The natives of the planet but the idea is there already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Meh, it's half serious and half not. Trust me when I say the second half is going to consist of heavy amounts of the following (Not spoilers, because simply, these will be such overarching elements it'll be hard not to see them coming XD):

- Kickass OP (More kickass than the first? It's possible!)
- Nanoha being made of GAR and WIN (I made up something just for her, for the second half: Valkyrie Mode)
- Fate and a little title/rank called Arbiter.
- Summon magic in spades. Expect a dragon called Tiamat.
- A ship called the Hand of Durandal.
- Ace Combat versions of space fighters. The SR-103C Space Delphius, for example. To get even more specific, the SR-103NT Space Delphius NT-Type. What does the N stand for? It's easy to figure out.
- What happens when you take the Zerg and mix it with the Flood? The Spawn of Razgriz.
- Ascendant Justice. Unyielding Hierophant. Truth and Reconciliation. Shadow of Intent. Pious Inquisitor. Do any of these names sound familiar?
- Keroko. Riding an avatar of Deathwing. Is it possible? Or am I just making it up?
- Aurion, preferably, will be his most badass, ever.
- The Master Chief. Need I say more? (And if you're thinking that MC and Fate have awesome team-up, you'd probably be right.)
- HOTBLOOD and MANLINESS from our hotblooded friends Smith, Wesson, and Franz.
- And that's not the half of it.
Looking for to Alpha's other half then.

Quote:

Keroko as ?

DOES COMPUTE.
Keroko the Dark Dragon Knight?

Rather stiff after so long but I'm sure there's another card out there that computes just as well. Ah Devil of Mazera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Nanoha taking on Graham's ideals when she get older?

Once, I questioned the reasoning behind his actions... now, it's so painfully clear to me, as I extinguish the life of the one I'm supposed to protect...

Following that thought..

The lives of those that became a part of me over all this years..I threw them all away to preserve the smile of that one person..

Quote:
Don't you know? WAFFles are good
Warm and tasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I got a feeling it's not him ruling the world that had impressed you huh
Kingdoms the world over does pale to this bevy of beauties.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I love those...

"Erio, she doesn't even know I have a picture book of her..."
The early days of the jokes thread.

Quote:
I think OC has pretty much agreed that the Cradle was thus deliberately hidden, correct?
Pretty much.

Quote:
Actually I was paraphrasing the rules in the 1st post. We've had...uh, well, there's been some e-drama at the Fanfic thread and OC thread, so everybody's a bit wary of not following the rules and getting on the wrong side of the mods.
Pretty much on the 2nd strike already. Another one and the house gets burnt to the ground around our ears.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-01-24, 03:29   Link #18866
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Hmm... mind-numbing insanity, check. Random crossover madness with Nanoha, check.

I guess the only thing to do is do as Wild suggested...

*Plants the seeds of destruction awesome.*
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1441314/

Crash just joined the party.
Welkommen, Comrade Admiral. This is Kha, Marshal of these parts.

Do watch your step around here though, not only does the crack bite, so will the h4xxbusters rain steel upon ye. Do post an OC soon, love to see more of KTX out here.
Quote:
On the fifth post of Page 1, you'll find a post by Erio with links to all OCs, fanfics and etc; somewhere there is Kha's All the Fanon Timeline, which is the StrikerS timeline with notes on when events in the OC-verse (affectionately referred to as Outer Cadia) occur. Kagerou and I are working on a new Fanon Timeline that will be taking into account everything that's going on.

As for the fics - Aaron008R is writing GenerationS, the current Fanon... canon? I think? Kha is working on Rebuild of StrikerS, Kagerou's working on a little something called MSLN Alpha, and my project is Disrupted Tangent.

...to be honest though, the OFM fic page (found in the same post as my OC creation segment) is a bit lacking; I've deliberately left out some of the more cracky drabbles (like Yuuno as a blackops Delta Force/SEAL/ODST mage)

And yes, Master Chief is among us. TK3997 did a profile for him which I'm in the process of cleaning up a bit and revising to fit the OFM-verse (just a few minor grammatical things).

So, welcome to Outer Cadia. Grab a seat, kick back, and join the party!

(It's also considered politeness to comment on other people's stuff first before dropping something to be commented on... as I learned the hard way And when you do introduce OCs, 'ware the haxbusting...)

Also, here and there will be mentions of a Keroko-chan , Nanoha's sister and Tesla-chan, a fifth Volkenritter. They were OCs created by Keroko, who is a guy. Keroko-chan and Tesla-chan have become so popular they've been accepted into the OC Fanon pantheon - that's something I forgot to mention; we do a lot of sharing of charecters in OC. For example, LoweGear's hotblooded brothers Remingon Smith & Colt Wesson are making appearances in DT and Alpha; the OFM are making a cameo in GenerationS, Keroko-chan and Tesla are almost cannonically accepted among us... just the examples off the top of my head.

So... welcome again to OC, I guess.

Man, what a long welcoming and briefing No, I am NOT volunteering to be Briefing & Welcoming Officer!
[Siege-Gang Commander]"I order you to volunteer!"[/Siege-Gang Commander]

Quote:
Haha, maybe. She DID have the Fin Funnels in StrikerS, afterall.

I wonder if Jail leaked the technology for the Psychoframe to Nanoha to craft her Blaster Mode. :3

Quote:
After seeing the Master Chief and Fate combo, it's now obvious what kind of Arbiter Fate is.
Oh HELL no...

But it does fit, just leave out the disgraced Elite parts. :3

Quote:
Makes me want a Master Grade Nanoha Exceed Mode with Blaster Bits
/drool

Make her come with up-the-pantsu Action Stand and Full Blaster Mode!
Quote:
Ai: ...

It makes me proud.

Arigato, Senpai

It's the fated meeting of Avenger and Mai!!!

Quote:
You're so gonna fit right in here, comrade

It's getting tired, but... I just love the beautiful glow.
Old 2008-01-24, 03:33   Link #18867
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What? This one?
I prefer the "Five Minutes Till End Of Episode" button...

That, or "THE JAMMER"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Following that thought..

The lives of those that became a part of me over all this years..I threw them all away to preserve the smile of that one person..

... for some reason, I'm liking this version of Nanoha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Warm and tasty.
And incredibly fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Kingdoms the world over does pale to this bevy of beauties.
Yep... Unlimited wealth, Thousands of acres of territory and a million subordinates under your command?

Or a harem of willing, beautiful and sexy ladies?

There's no contest

*runs*

Quote:
Welkommen, Comrade Admiral. This is Kha, Marshal of these parts.
Why'd you have to remind me... T3H AWESOMENESS that is James T. RAYNOR?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
/drool

Make her come with up-the-pantsu Action Stand and Full Blaster Mode!
And of course... removable "armor" to reveal the... "inner frame" underneath...

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
It's the fated meeting of Avenger and Mai!!!
They're gonna raise hell for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

It's getting tired, but... I just love the beautiful glow.
You sound just like General Tao

And yes, Ion Cannon strikes never get old

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
Old 2008-01-24, 03:39   Link #18868
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:

Yep... Unlimited wealth, Thousands of acres of territory and a million subordinates under your command?

Or a harem of willing, beautiful and sexy ladies?

There's no contest
Eh. You can always use the harem of willing, beautiful, sexy ladies to conquer said world, gain that unlimited wealth, thousands of MILES of territory, and ... billions of subordinates.
Old 2008-01-24, 03:42   Link #18869
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Why'd you have to remind me... T3H AWESOMENESS that is James T. RAYNOR?!?!?!
Yeah I just love the guy. Played around with Kha's rank.

Quote:
And of course... removable "armor" to reveal the... "inner frame" underneath...

*runs*

Lets not forget that the "inner frame" was built to be "fully posable".

*runs*

Quote:
They're gonna raise hell for you

I think our little discussion about MG Nanoha has raised their ire somewhat.
Old 2008-01-24, 03:43   Link #18870
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Eh. You can always use the harem of willing, beautiful, sexy ladies to conquer said world, gain that unlimited wealth, thousands of MILES of territory, and ... billions of subordinates.
Smith: There's that too
Wesson: Excellent PLAN

S&W: WE BEGIN THE INTERVENTION TO ALL WOMEN WITH HAR-

*Chainsaw revs*

Enna Mai, Mokyou Hakaisuru

Quote:
Yeah I just love the guy. Played around with Kha's rank.
One of my original gaming heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

Lets not forget that the "inner frame" was built to be "fully posable".

*runs*
And comes with... special "features" and "gimmicks"...

Also features cross-compatibility with the Master Grade Sonic Form Fate Testarossa!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I think our little discussion about MG Nanoha has raised their ire somewhat.
*feels dark aura behind him*

"We're just discussing merchandising options! Promise! Put that chainsaw down!!!!"

Old 2008-01-24, 04:08   Link #18871
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Smith: There's that too
Wesson: Excellent PLAN

S&W: WE BEGIN THE INTERVENTION TO ALL WOMEN WITH HAR-

*Chainsaw revs*

Enna Mai, Mokyou Hakaisuru

Is that... Astaroth Exia, with a GN Bladesaw?!

Quote:
And comes with... special "features" and "gimmicks"...

Also features cross-compatibility with the Master Grade Sonic Form Fate Testarossa!!!!!

*runs*
Yesss...

And like MG Hayate, all three feature 1 button "Jacket Purge".

*runs*

Quote:
*feels dark aura behind him*

"We're just discussing merchandising options! Promise! Put that chainsaw down!!!!"
*quietly signals for League of Nations hammerdown of Mai*

Old 2008-01-24, 04:46   Link #18872
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Is that... Astaroth Exia, with a GN Bladesaw?!
Plus GN Arms for awesome anti-pervert firepower

In terms of Gundams though... Mai would be more like the Throne Zwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Yesss...

And like MG Hayate, all three feature 1 button "Jacket Purge".

*runs*

It'll be the best Master Grades ever!

Maybe we can have a Wolkenritter spinoff with all the "features"... or even a MG Subaru

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
*quietly signals for League of Nations hammerdown of Mai*

... tire her down with endless amounts of overkill artillery bombardment until she's good enough to take home?

*blood curdling scream*

Old 2008-01-24, 05:52   Link #18873
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Suffice to say I am always on the lookout for more Katrina material.

Though I just remembered the perfect template for her, when a manga I had personally been keeping up with got adapted into anime..

Spoiler:

Moka Akashiya's alternate persona from Rosario+Vampire in case anyone is wondering.
More fitting. Though do you think having Nana Mizuki as her VA might also work?

Quote:
I thot it's just someone got to her in time... After all, labs ARE supposed to explode when the mad doc is defeated ne?

Holy crap look at how many more characters can there BE now?! I'd hate having to manage a really big family rivalling Negi's harem...

EDIT: Pardon the bad pun, but I just did the Numbers...

Kha's harem family:

CC
Fate
Cinque
Sein
Otto
Nove
Dieci
Wendi
Deed
Teana
Hayate
Carim
Nanoha

OC
Sakura AKA Saber Vivio
Sak-chan
Tohkiha Ringo AKA Sophia Alexei
Chao Lingshen AKA Wang Liu Mei
Caren H. Garcia
Kia
Keroko (depends on timeline)
Mai Enna
CC
Minerva
Chachamaru
Chachazero
Trieze (I think she's one of the Cinque-gen )
Unrevealed Numbers 14-20 (apparently there was no blast to kill these unactivated Cinque-gen in canon)

That's 33 ladies folks... Negi...

"There, I come for you!"

*runs really fast from panda snipers*

Quote:
Also... WHAT THE FUCK, OVER?!

Kagerou makes Nanoha angsty and emo, and plans to bring her out of it, and the complaints pile on.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FUCK OVER HAYATE AND GET NO COMMENTS?! WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HAXBUSTERs?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DOUBLE STANDARD?! ARK I'M LOOKING AT YOU!

*angry*

It's not the plan I'm angry at. It's the double standards. This is something that's going to permanantly fuck over Hayate and people are gleeful about it. Kagerou was going to have just a temporary mindfuck and both of us get jumped on.

*sighs* Ah, well. That's life.
This had much more of an affect than that HOTBLOODED scenario you posted.

Thanks for shooting them down for me. XD XD XD

Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I was just commenting how this would've fit right into a discontinued timeline, so no worries man, we're just toying with the idea. No one's gonna let this happen to Hayate, I'm sure of it. I certainly can't reconcile the woman who watched over Kha and Caren when they grew up after losing their parents, and the man that taught Kha how to be a good tracker and a even better skirt-caretaker, with that dark image first proposed by Tormenk. It would bend the timelines too much to it's completely OOC.

But you got to admit the possibility exists... That's what we're playing with.

I assure you, as I played out this crack plotline for the Nanoha Must Die timeline, I intended for Kha to be paired with Hayate or Lutecia in that timeline, so at the very least 1 person won't betray her. I'm sure she has the touch that turned Kha from a killing machine into the Cleric everyone knows as she always had in all the other timelines. That touch would be lost if she herself gives into the betrayals, for it were the Aces who taught him that Hope can light up even the darkest days. I would've properly time it such that Kha'd come for Hayate when she needed him to, whatever the case.

As for earlier, looks like I shouldn't be wanting an Usoda so much...
Heh. So much for that, huh?
And the pairing there, I approve of HayateXKha in the Nanoha Must Die timeline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Nice, very nice...even though it was hard to stand thinking about Vivio...

But since the piece was good, I was able to.
Looks like we need to give Vivio some more worth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Glad to be of service . Let me know what you want to do with the little WAFF fic . Don't really have any plans to post it on FF.net really. Though you probably should add a link to it in your profile in the Fanfic Thread.
Will do. ^___^ I'll PM the link and credits to Satashi later.

Quote:
Well, I didn't want to leave those two out of it . Plus Vivio's just too CUTE not to write some scenes with her
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Meh, it's half serious and half not. Trust me when I say the second half is going to consist of heavy amounts of the following (Not spoilers, because simply, these will be such overarching elements it'll be hard not to see them coming XD):

- Kickass OP (More kickass than the first? It's possible!)
- Nanoha being made of GAR and WIN (I made up something just for her, for the second half: Valkyrie Mode)
- Fate and a little title/rank called Arbiter.
- Summon magic in spades. Expect a dragon called Tiamat.
- A ship called the Hand of Durandal.
- Ace Combat versions of space fighters. The SR-103C Space Delphius, for example. To get even more specific, the SR-103NT Space Delphius NT-Type. What does the N stand for? It's easy to figure out.
- What happens when you take the Zerg and mix it with the Flood? The Spawn of Razgriz.
- Ascendant Justice. Unyielding Hierophant. Truth and Reconciliation. Shadow of Intent. Pious Inquisitor. Do any of these names sound familiar?
- Keroko. Riding an avatar of Deathwing. Is it possible? Or am I just making it up?
- Aurion, preferably, will be his most badass, ever.
- The Master Chief. Need I say more? (And if you're thinking that MC and Fate have awesome team-up, you'd probably be right.)
- HOTBLOOD and MANLINESS from our hotblooded friends Smith, Wesson, and Franz.
- And that's not the half of it.
Need Hayate for that second part. Anyway, APPROVED!

Quote:
Okay Goose, I'm here, where's the fire? Battery wants to use the Lance Rifle configuration...
Welcome to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
And no Alma to boot...

*thinks*

*Scraps the Almaria revivial in AlternateS II and decides on another one*
STOP TRYING TO REVIVE MY ALMARIA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!!!!

DAMMIT! I don't want my OC's getting DBZ'd back to life! It demeans her sacrifice! Sure, revival gives drama, but I don't want that kind to happen to Aurion!

I'll give you up to the identical chibi-hologram. BUT. THAT'S. THE. LIMIT!

Quote:
Actually, I'm kinda worried about his Hayate. She's going to be Stockholm'ed, afterall.

...which could lead to this crack:
Spoiler for Bauer Syndrome:

Why Franz? He's the pwn puppy, that's why. XD

Bauer syndrome... What's that?

@USB: I liked that last chapter of LW. Fate Margaret is really quite skilled. Though she's still absolutely cute in imouto-mode.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-01-24, 06:09   Link #18874
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
More fitting. Though do you think having Nana Mizuki as her VA might also work?
Oh ya hor.

Quote:

And I realized that I forgot about the Eta girls from A's Destiny and A's Eternity, especially Mariko of Azadistan and her summoner shield maiden. That could easily add another 8 to the list, making it 41...

Quote:
*notices Linda Zwei making adjustments to her latest clone, resulting in an Almaria Clone*

Quote:
Plus GN Arms for awesome anti-pervert firepower

In terms of Gundams though... Mai would be more like the Throne Zwei
So something like Neena Mai?

Quote:

It'll be the best Master Grades ever!

Maybe we can have a Wolkenritter spinoff with all the "features"... or even a MG Subaru

*runs*
MG Signum = Lamia Signum.

MG Subaru + MG Teana = "Wake Up Call".

*keeps running*

Quote:
... tire her down with endless amounts of overkill artillery bombardment until she's good enough to take home?

*blood curdling scream*
"I want to embrace you, Jigoku Shojo!"
~ Major Graham, Over-Flag

Old 2008-01-24, 06:23   Link #18875
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for RAGE:

DAMMIT! I don't want my OC's getting DBZ'd back to life! It demeans her sacrifice! Sure, revival gives drama, but I don't want that kind to happen to Aurion!

Why did this post suddenly inspire me to do this Almaria-chan lookalike:

Spoiler for ?????:

Quote:

So something like Neena Mai?

Too bad I'm sticking with Mamiko Noto ( ) and not Rie Kugimiya as VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
MG Signum = Lamia Signum.

MG Subaru + MG Teana = "Wake Up Call".

*keeps running*
With Interchangeable armor parts for normal Signum, Rein Unison Signum, Agito Unison Signum, or Lamia Loveless

And if only there was an automated MG Subaru and Teana that'll perform that "Wake Up Call" with a push of a button

*runs faster*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
"I want to embrace you, Jigoku Shojo!"
~ Major Graham, Over-Flag

And when he catches her...

"You're such a sleeping beauty!"

... only for Throne Eins Smith to shoot him down

Old 2008-01-24, 07:16   Link #18876
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Too bad I'm sticking with Mamiko Noto ( ) and not Rie Kugimiya as VA
What the...

BURNING ARISA IS THE FIRST NON-TOMINO BUT FEMALE COMPETENT GUNDAM PILOT?!
Quote:
With Interchangeable armor parts for normal Signum, Rein Unison Signum, Agito Unison Signum, or Lamia Loveless

And if only there was an automated MG Subaru and Teana that'll perform that "Wake Up Call" with a push of a button

*runs faster*
Ah... Christmas wishes. <3

Quote:
And when he catches her...

"You're such a sleeping beauty!"

... only for Throne Eins Smith to shoot him down
So Throne Drei is...?
Old 2008-01-24, 07:23   Link #18877
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What the...

BURNING ARISA IS THE FIRST NON-TOMINO BUT FEMALE COMPETENT GUNDAM PILOT?!
You didn't know? Neena Trinity is voiced by Kugimiya Rie, aka Louise Shana Nagi Francoise de Blanc Le Valliere Sanzenin

Unfortunately, Mai is not that kind of tsundere And besides, Mamiko Noto's voice is much more soothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Ah... Christmas wishes. <3
Wait 11 more months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
So Throne Drei is...?
Not sure. Drei doesn't seem to fit Wesson. Now Wesson could technically fit Dynames, but unfortunately I already had an OC for th-

Ooops *zips mouth*

Old 2008-01-24, 08:51   Link #18878
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Spoiler for ZE RANT:
[Alice]Dekai urusai desu~[/Alice]

That's why I HAD IT SCRAPPED

You are not reading...

Quote:

Spoiler for ?????:
ALL HAIL ORANGE PLANET!!!</nazisalute>

@Thread:

is FSZ alive? I might need him to draw something for me...
Old 2008-01-24, 10:16   Link #18879
Aaron008R

PERSONA 3 is just EXCELLENT!!!

Quote:
Oh ya hor.
Nanda?

Quote:
And I realized that I forgot about the Eta girls from A's Destiny and A's Eternity, especially Mariko of Azadistan and her summoner shield maiden. That could easily add another 8 to the list, making it 41...

Quote:

*notices Linda Zwei making adjustments to her latest clone, resulting in an Almaria Clone*

Is this a setup? >_<

Quote:

Spoiler for ?????:
IS THIS A SETUP?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
[Alice]Dekai urusai desu~[/Alice]

That's why I HAD IT SCRAPPED

You are not reading...
I did read it. But that's not the point. The way you were talking, it seemed like you just scrapped the idea recently. WHICH implies that you've certainly been contemplating it even after my ban long ago.

Sorry if I'm snappish today. busy week. If I misunderstood, I'm sorry.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-01-24 at 10:51.
Old 2008-01-24, 10:22   Link #18880
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Wut? I need them to have Relics on top of drugs! A very crucial point to stop Nanoha from just bwahahaBREAKHAAA-ing Vivio comes from it!

Let's just quote from Tales of the Past here:

"Destroying such a magical artefact will release a lot of arcane energy at once."
~Jaina Proudmoore

Let's just say Kha found that out the hard way while fighting Clotho... So if it were Vivio...
Well, in selkirk's translation we see the new type of soldier called "Extended", so I just drew a relation between them and our Extended Relic Weapons. I dont think those new Extended soldiers were enhanced with Relics... our ERW will stay the same, though, of course.

And that's an interesting idea. Killing the ERW will be more difficult than I thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Guess my writing's decent then, huh?
Yeah, I liked the piece. What I dont like is Vivio. *ahem*

And dont mind the Vivio comments. I'm joking...well, sort of...

Quote:
Hmm... mind-numbing insanity, check. Random crossover madness with Nanoha, check.

I guess the only thing to do is do as Wild suggested...

*Plants the seeds of destruction awesome.*
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1441314/

Crash just joined the party.
Welcome aboard. Will have to listen to the tracks later, since I'm at work.

Quote:
Looks like we need to give Vivio some more worth...
Letme mentally prepare myself for this...

Quote:

Spoiler for ?????:
OK that's it. I'm making an Almaria clone right now.

*RUNS*
Closed Thread