AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-31, 14:47   Link #12661
TadloS

This made me lol hard. :lmao

Spoiler:
TadloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 14:56   Link #12662
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmm, if you think about it, that pumpkin pie isn't just a work of inner Moka, but it's also an analogy of herself as well. Rough and hard on the outside, sweet and perfect on the inside.
Old 2009-12-31, 14:59   Link #12663
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I don't know if you noticed, but it was Tsukune who was sad to see Inner Moka go at the end of the day.
But it was Outer who he first fell in love with. I think he needs her more than Inner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hmm, if you think about it, that pumpkin pie isn't just a work of inner Moka, but it's also an analogy of herself as well. Rough and hard on the outside, sweet and perfect on the inside.
Good observation! Moka sure is delicious on the inside.
Old 2009-12-31, 15:24   Link #12664
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

interesting development. It seems that the Wong are gonna offer assistance in return for helping them out with their family crisis.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 15:27   Link #12665
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I dunno about him loving Outer more than Inner... In that one dream he had a few chapters back, he was cuddling up with a naked INNER Moka.

Sure, during the beginning chapters he was all about Outer Moka, but as we got to where Inner started injecting her blood into him, his focus began to shift gradually towards Inner. Inner also made him shift his focus on her as well in the first chapter of R+V II when she told him that in order for him to attain Outer Moka, he must first seduce her (Inner) first.

This changes my assessment of Inner Moka as well...I can't believ that I didn't consider it as well. For all her bravado and pride, she's still a 17-year old girl...she can get flustered and whatnot and act like any other girl. I absolutely MUST remember that when doing future fiction.... Truth is, this will make it more interesting.
Old 2009-12-31, 15:31   Link #12666
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I dunno about him loving Outer more than Inner... In that one dream he had a few chapters back, he was cuddling up with a naked INNER Moka.
That smiley is exactly what that means. He'll have dreams about being married happily with Outer Moka and have dreams about Inner Moka riding him.
Old 2009-12-31, 15:34   Link #12667
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadloS View Post
This made me lol hard. :lmao

Spoiler:
The only thing I could think when I read the first page then the second was "Oops."
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 16:02   Link #12668
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Should have mentioned this earlier but, anyone notice that the first few pages of the scanlation were a little out of order

Quote:
Wow, great observation! I didn't even think of that being an analogy for Inner Moka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That smiley is exactly what that means. He'll have dreams about being married happily with Outer Moka and have dreams about Inner Moka riding him.
I don't know if you visit FF.net but OuRex, one of the authors, wrote a fic where Tsukune and Moka are married. Outer does all the wifely stuff like making bentos and taking care of the chibis. Inner does most of the late night activities Coincidentally, Inner Moka in his fic also fails epically at cooking and her seal eventually breaks forcing her to adapt without it. Sadly, OuRex and all his work seems to have disappeared from FF.net

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2009-12-31 at 16:12.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 16:50   Link #12669
Chris38

Quote:
I definitely agree with you GrrDraxin about this statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Sure, during the beginning chapters he was all about Outer Moka, but as we got to where Inner started injecting her blood into him, his focus began to shift gradually towards Inner. Inner also made him shift his focus on her as well in the first chapter of R+V II when she told him that in order for him to attain Outer Moka, he must first seduce her (Inner) first.

This changes my assessment of Inner Moka as well...I can't believ that I didn't consider it as well. For all her bravado and pride, she's still a 17-year old girl...she can get flustered and whatnot and act like any other girl. I absolutely MUST remember that when doing future fiction.... Truth is, this will make it more interesting.
Yes, Tempest I quite remember that , well truthfully maybe Inner Moka wanted to get Tsukune's first time as herself and at the same time make it less painful for Outer Moka when the next time comes. Well truth be told I actually LOL - ed when we where shown how Inner Moka acts foreword Outer Moka.

Well I definitely agree that Tsukune's feelings for Moka might have shifted a bit foreword Inner Moka - well it's kind of logical, because in most vampire myths I read the newly made vampire can't listen and do what the vampire that turned him commands him to do ... well I know that most vampire lore's aren't true when regarding the R+V manga but it might by the fact that Tsukune's feelings foreword are being shifted to Inner Moka, and like you said Tempest it started happening after Inner started injecting her blood into Tsukune

... also like you said Tempest I agree with on 100% that Inner Moka is still a 17 year old and if she want's to can act like a normal girl of that age ... it's just that she usually hides her true feelings and "girl" nature behind a mask called "vampire pride" Well Tsukune's presence is slowly making this mask slip off Inner Moka making her show her true feelings on some matter's ... like for example in this chapter Inner Moka was seriously bothered about her cooking skills .... at least Tsukune made it in time and earned some points inside Inner Moka's heart
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 17:00   Link #12670
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Aaaahh, how is it that this manga manages to still be a monument of awesomeness even after all this time and still manage to top itself time and time again?
Old 2009-12-31, 17:19   Link #12671
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

seriously, all the girls in the Youkai school are bi or lesbians.

I cant stop laughing when I see Mizore in the sink XD
Old 2009-12-31, 18:42   Link #12672
KoSa333

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
heh maybe both mokas will fuse together ^^ so there wont be "full pink hair colour" or "full silver hair colour" but it will mix up both personalities along with the hair colour by giving a combination of silver with pink colours (or like hair-streaks... silver hair with pink-streaks on it ^^).... and the personality mix would allow for the vamp moka to get over that pride of hers... and show her femine side to Tsukune
I'm not sure outer Moka has pink hair..
[season 01 chapter 02 page 34]
Dark brown..

Anyway the filler part seems to be finally over, now that the translation is out it explained many questions. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm sure it will be interesting and we will find out more about the rosalio and maybe about Tsukunes seal too. I hope it will also contain some action/fight (no chance)
New year, new arc

Last edited by KoSa333; 2009-12-31 at 21:32. Reason: Don't link to licensed content. --- Sry :)
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 18:54   Link #12673
Xacual

If you look at any of the art even since the manga's beginning, outer moka has always had pink hair.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 19:03   Link #12674
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

not to mention the Anime
Old 2009-12-31, 20:23   Link #12675
KoSa333

Ye I know that but why did that author write that then? Kinda confusing :S
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 20:25   Link #12676
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSa333 View Post
Ye I know that but why did that author write that then? Kinda confusing :S
It's not the author's fault. It's a translation error from the group that scanlated the chapter.

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2009-12-31 at 20:38.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 21:22   Link #12677
KahluaShuzen
Kahlua Shuzen

I think the fourth sister's name could be Kaffeina, as in the pun for coffee and if it's not, there's a high chance that her name is going to be a pun on cappuchino, latte, or tea.
KahluaShuzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 22:04   Link #12678
KahluaShuzen
Kahlua Shuzen

the manga and the anime are slightly different in their story events but it's still a good manga
KahluaShuzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 00:08   Link #12679
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
It's not the author's fault. It's a translation error from the group that scanlated the chapter.
Actually it's not, even in the Viz books it says brown. So I guess there is one image, from the cover of an H doujin, that correctly colors her hair brown.
Spoiler for sightly NSFW pic:
Old 2010-01-01, 00:11   Link #12680
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Leave it to an H doujin to get it right...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire