AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-04, 14:17   Link #2821
blackwhite67
Banned

Est found out he was Ren Ashbell. I thought she was the type not to care about that sort of stuff.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 14:36   Link #2822
ImperialFlameGod8190

okay i mean any humans besides Fianna and Velsaria i wonder how that would change the harem
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 15:39   Link #2823
blackwhite67
Banned

^No. Sorry. I meant to make that first sentence a question. So did Est find out he was Ren Ashbell? In response to your post, no they never find out. They just think he learned from Ren Ashbell. Even with all the clues, they still haven't figured it out. Those bimbos. Is it really inconceivable that their idol may be a cross-dressing boy? Yeah. Maybe.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 20:38   Link #2824
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
^No. Sorry. I meant to make that first sentence a question. So did Est find out he was Ren Ashbell? In response to your post, no they never find out. They just think he learned from Ren Ashbell. Even with all the clues, they still haven't figured it out. Those bimbos. Is it really inconceivable that their idol may be a cross-dressing boy? Yeah. Maybe.
They actually came very close, even Claire commented how good Kamito at cross-dressing, which prompted Ellis to use her old collection of "Ash Renbell questionnaires" on Kamito.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 21:54   Link #2825
Zoalq123
The READER

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Well for them Ren ashbell is like there inspiration so it would be pretty hard to even actually think that Ren is a guy on top of that it is actually kamito,So i think they wont find out without any reasonable or solid evidence.
Zoalq123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 04:18   Link #2826
eraldcoil

Cover for vol 9 has come out, it is Rubia i guess...
eraldcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 05:02   Link #2827
NeutralZero

Since when did they got the idea that he learned form Ren?
Well since before they knew Kamito, an actual male spirit contractor aside from solomon isn't known. In his fights in V3 Velsaria, she figured it out while the others (mainly Ellis) just noticed they fought similarly. Exactly what volume is it mentioned that Ren mentored him?
Also is there a link to the illustrations from V9 ?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 05:09   Link #2828
eraldcoil

Here is the link
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj/book_detail/929
HEH...., FROM NOW ON I'M IN RUBIA CAMP!
Old 2012-11-05, 05:57   Link #2829
NeutralZero

That's Rubia?
She doesn't looked like Kamito in drag in V7 cover... how did she manage to make them believe that she is Ren?
Old 2012-11-05, 07:18   Link #2830
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

As long as I remember, Rubia always wearing a mask and we doesn't know her face.

That Picture more like 16 years old Kamito cosdress as a girl.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 07:21   Link #2831
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Since when did they got the idea that he learned form Ren?
Well since before they knew Kamito, an actual male spirit contractor aside from solomon isn't known. In his fights in V3 Velsaria, she figured it out while the others (mainly Ellis) just noticed they fought similarly. Exactly what volume is it mentioned that Ren mentored him?
Also is there a link to the illustrations from V9 ?
In what weird way they believed he was taught by Ren? Velsaria didn't figure it out until Kamito himself remarked on their match 3 years ago
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 07:26   Link #2832
florza
一日之计在于晨

That is Rubia/Cardinal-sama for sure. Those crimson eyes are a dead-giveaway, and I've read enough of the descriptions of those eyes in the text.

Edit: as for why people think she is Ren Ashbell... t is because she is insanely overpowered.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 07:36   Link #2833
eraldcoil

I'm just guessing it is Rubia, just look at red hair, red eyes, and her Elemental Waffle.
Old 2012-11-05, 08:03   Link #2834
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraldcoil View Post
I'm just guessing it is Rubia, just look at red hair, red eyes, and her Elemental Waffle.
Rubia has not used anything more than spirit magic up till V8 (She has defeated people using Elemental Waffe with just fireballs, which is actually more like those Genki Damas from DBZ). No one knows what Laevateinn or whatever else she has is like.
Old 2012-11-05, 08:33   Link #2835
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

in mythology, Leavantin is the sword that has fire element.

And from the description, it's seem that Claire will meet a dark magic sword who has the strongest flame.

Cannot wait to release. Of course I will wait for chinese trans.
Old 2012-11-05, 08:58   Link #2836
NeutralZero

Did he as Ren used fire attacks before?
If not, didn't they get suspicious of it?
Old 2012-11-05, 09:16   Link #2837
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
In what weird way they believed he was taught by Ren? Velsaria didn't figure it out until Kamito himself remarked on their match 3 years ago
Because Kamito has a tendencies to scream "So you want to see the strongest blade dance!" (I.E against that shapeshifting girl who tried to mimic his moves) and the undead I believe.

Yet every time the girls want to ask, he runs away. So Ellis at least tried to trip Kamito up by asking him questions such as "Do you like Curry." or "Where do you wash in the bath first."

Questions that were taken from "Ash Renbell" interviews from the last B.D. Apparently Ellis is a fangirl that collects all these articles. While Kamito got all wrong (thankfully) because during the last blade dance he couldn't fake a girl's voice well enough, so all he could do was answer yes/no.

Of course Ellis has to add "do you like large breasted girl" then Claire set them both on fire >.>

While at the same time, Fiona is like "must-resist-revealing-truth" >.<
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 09:20   Link #2838
florza
一日之计在于晨

Spoiler for Rubia:
Old 2012-11-05, 09:22   Link #2839
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Did he as Ren used fire attacks before?
If not, didn't they get suspicious of it?
When Kamito become Ren Arsbell, his spirit is Restia that can use black thunder. he cannot use fire.

Scarlet Team already know that the current Ren Arsbell (Rubia) is the imposter from the night of opening party (The night Kamito get cursed by Rubia). But they are still does not know who is the real one.
At some point, they suspicious that Kamito is the real one from watching his skills.
Old 2012-11-05, 09:26   Link #2840
NeutralZero

His team aside, but what of the general public?
After all she (Rubia) is an infamous 'Queen' due to certain incident in the past.
Didn't they recognize her as Rubia from her move and sort when she fought similar to how his team recognize that he move just like Ren?

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap