Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-06-02, 09:05   Link #161
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Are you getting them to deliver to you?
Yes, but they didn't send me any mail abt extra charges, and I can't login to my acc.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 09:06   Link #162
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Alright, I am irritated. I have not received my tickets, and I don't have any replies from ticketcharge, and now I am unable to log into their website.

Should I file a fraud charge to CAD on Monday?
I'm collecting them from the office when I arrive. You?

EDIT: By right should have extra charge. Call them.
Old 2012-06-02, 22:07   Link #163
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think I'll call their Malaysia number on Monday. They didn't add any extra charge, but I requested a delivery, so I think it's either I go there and get the tickets myself, or the stuff is lost in mail.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-06-04, 03:01   Link #164
JokerD

Just an thought, will be proceedings be held in Bahasa Malaysia or English?
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 03:39   Link #165
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Probably English, after all they also have to consider tourists and all.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 06:20   Link #166
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
Probably English, after all they also have to consider tourists and all.
If they don't,my facepalm will pierce through the heaven...and my face
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:21   Link #167
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
If they don't,my facepalm will pierce through the heaven...and my face
Trust me, I would too . But perhaps I am a little more blessed in the aspect that i could understand the local language as well.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:52   Link #168
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I don't think there is a problem with that. The staff who addressed my problem is Chinese.

Though her English is horrible, her service is >9000 better than SISTIC's.

Old 2012-06-04, 09:51   Link #169
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Personal experience state that you're not going to get many people speaking fluent English in Malaysia. (Just a generalization of the people I know.) Their service is better than Singapore's though since most Singaporeans now are expecting to be served instead of serving...

Time to take out the Malay textbooks...

Share with me your experiences though, since I'm stuck with double duty on the weekend.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 09:57   Link #170
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Personal experience state that you're not going to get many people speaking fluent English in Malaysia. (Just a generalization of the people I know.) Their service is better than Singapore's though since Singapore now is expecting to be served instead of serving...

You don't have to be fluent in Bahasa. The only words you should know in Malay is "Terimah Kasih" and "Sama-sama" - meaning "Thank you" and "You are welcome".

They do understand the words "Sorry" and "I do not understand" in English. Saying both would get you someone speaking English to you. And speak slowly, they may not be good in English, but they deserve respect as human beings too.

Btw are you coming? Or you going to pangseh your fellow forum members?

Old 2012-06-04, 10:00   Link #171
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
You don't have to be fluent in Bahasa. The only words you should know in Malay is "Terimah Kasih" and "Sama-sama" - meaning "Thank you" and "You are welcome".

They do understand the words "Sorry" and "I do not understand" in English. Saying both would get you someone speaking English to you. And speak slowly, they may not be good in English, but they deserve respect as human beings too.

Btw are you coming? Or you going to pangseh your fellow forum members?
Do I look like the impatient kind to you ? I do know a little since my uncle's married to a Malay, so I learn quite a bit from her (but not exactly primary school level though). As for Malaysians, I do have relatives up in Alor Setar and Penang, so I do understand that they don't actually understand English well (which is why my Chinese is better than my English, so much that people think I'm a Chinese native for some reason...)

And I have to pangseh you guys since I'm a workholic...maaf
Old 2012-06-04, 10:04   Link #172
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Do I look like the impatient kind to you ? I do know a little since my uncle's married to a Malay, so I learn quite a bit from her (but not exactly primary school level though)

And I have to pangseh you guys since I'm a workholic...maaf
Excuses! It is only 2 days! I am still coming back to work on Monday noon!

Old 2012-06-04, 10:07   Link #173
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Excuses! It is only 2 days! I am still coming back to work on Monday noon!
Excuses! I still have Euro 2012 to watch with my kakis!

Seriously put though, I just can't make it because of my jobs. Sorry guys.
Old 2012-06-04, 10:09   Link #174
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Excuses! I still have Euro 2012 to watch with my kakis!

Seriously put though, I just can't make it because of my jobs. Sorry guys.
Reminds me, I have to watch the UEFA2012. Looks like Occifer and I are the only ones who are interested in watching it here.

Old 2012-06-04, 11:22   Link #175
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Personal experience state that you're not going to get many people speaking fluent English in Malaysia. (Just a generalization of the people I know.) Their service is better than Singapore's though since most Singaporeans now are expecting to be served instead of serving...

Share with me your experiences though, since I'm stuck with double duty on the weekend.
Well...since it's AFA....they should just speak Jap

Double...duty? Aren't you ORD-ed? Or regular now?

Oi I watch UEFA too...if only to support CSKA Moscow...
Old 2012-06-04, 11:26   Link #176
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I think I'll call their Malaysia number on Monday. They didn't add any extra charge, but I requested a delivery, so I think it's either I go there and get the tickets myself, or the stuff is lost in mail.
So how you getting it? I'm going down to Jalan Yew office on Friday
Old 2012-06-04, 11:58   Link #177
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
So how you getting it? I'm going down to Jalan Yew office on Friday
I am going on Sat with TRL and Joker.

Not cosplaying though.....unless I turn up my old costume.

Old 2012-06-04, 12:00   Link #178
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I am going on Sat with TRL and Joker.

Not cosplaying though.....unless I turn up my old costume.
So collecting from the gate?
Old 2012-06-04, 12:02   Link #179
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Ask those two. Of all the working adults I am the youngest there.

Old 2012-06-04, 13:42   Link #180
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Hmm... that's a relief. So I'm not the only one without tickets, eh? I guess the "ticket(s) will be courier within 7 working days" is an automated reply and I doubt that TicketCharge made any arrangements to send the stuff.

And oh, it's Malaysia guys, where even the Chinese speak Bahasa Melayu. Dream on if you think the major events are going to be conducted in English.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote