AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-03-18, 17:04   Link #1101
BlackShinobi07

Has the 8th espada fought yet? If so, what chapter is it?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 20:28   Link #1102
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Dude I almost just asked that it's about ch. 270something.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 23:36   Link #1103
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
Dude I almost just asked that it's about ch. 270something.
Oh damn. My mistake. I meant to say 7th espada. I think he's is the dark skin guy. Has he fought yet?
Old 2008-03-19, 15:47   Link #1104
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for MANGA:
Old 2008-03-19, 19:48   Link #1105
lequory
People hate good theories

nitpicking again. 1st appearance was at the Roundtable Meeting with Aizen.

does anyone remember where it was said that ichigos power would make him lose his friends?

Last edited by lequory; 2008-03-20 at 11:59.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 17:28   Link #1106
Madell

Hi, I would like to know where the anime is atm in the manga
Thanks in advance!
Madell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 17:45   Link #1107
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
~Chapter 280
Old 2008-03-21, 01:11   Link #1108
strategos

How about the new Capt for the position of Gin? I saw in a website that they finally made one. So this is going to be manga or anime?

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 04:05   Link #1109
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

are episode 110+ on really not fillers ? They look so fillerish to me any ways.

I also have a question. Ok i heard that after the special at episode 64, the fillers started. After that episode we have the new modified Souls. Then after that, i was told episode 110+ are no longer fillers. Then how come those modified souls that were supposed to be filler only are in the main series?

Also arent episodes 64 to 110 all filler? Dont fillers usually have nothing to do with the main story?
Old 2008-03-21, 04:50   Link #1110
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Bleach took a different part than for example Naruto, they did a whole filler-arc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#The_Bount_arc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ul_Society_arc

there are some mini-filler-arcs from 110 upwards and yes, the modsouls still remain in the anime(mostly for filler moments/comedy but they interfered in the main story as well)
Old 2008-03-21, 12:20   Link #1111
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Spoiler for MANGA:
Thanks a lot man.
Old 2008-03-21, 15:21   Link #1112
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Bleach took a different part than for example Naruto, they did a whole filler-arc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#The_Bount_arc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ul_Society_arc

there are some mini-filler-arcs from 110 upwards and yes, the modsouls still remain in the anime(mostly for filler moments/comedy but they interfered in the main story as well)
thanks for answer, But main question is that since those 3 modified souls were in the filler episodes, then why are they included in the main series ( non-filler episodes)? Why are those 3 modified souls that we watched in fillers included in main series?
Old 2008-03-21, 16:23   Link #1113
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
thanks for answer, But main question is that since those 3 modified souls were in the filler episodes, then why are they included in the main series ( non-filler episodes)? Why are those 3 modified souls that we watched in fillers included in main series?
Hmm.......here are the facts as to why they're still around (from a plot viewpoint)

1)The resolution to the filler arc was that the mod-souls were retired off to live with Urahara.

2) Since their origin story was that Urahara created them, that's a fairly logical end-point. Especially when you remember that battle mod-souls were wiped out in SS at one point.

3) And to state the obvious, Urahara is non-filler character :P.

Hence whenever Urahara or his household appears, so do the mod-souls. Even if it's non-filler episode, it would be weird if mod-souls living with him didn't show themselves occasionally. It would be like if we never saw Ichi's sisters or Kon around his house during scenes there. The mod-soul presence is marginal; it's just good writing not to have any mysteriously vanishing characters when they should be around.

If you're asking as to why the filler characters have not been written out of the plot by death or moving, that's a debate, not a question that can be answered here.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 18:12   Link #1114
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Hmm.......here are the facts as to why they're still around (from a plot viewpoint)

1)The resolution to the filler arc was that the mod-souls were retired off to live with Urahara.

2) Since their origin story was that Urahara created them, that's a fairly logical end-point. Especially when you remember that battle mod-souls were wiped out in SS at one point.

3) And to state the obvious, Urahara is non-filler character :P.

Hence whenever Urahara or his household appears, so do the mod-souls. Even if it's non-filler episode, it would be weird if mod-souls living with him didn't show themselves occasionally. It would be like if we never saw Ichi's sisters or Kon around his house during scenes there. The mod-soul presence is marginal; it's just good writing not to have any mysteriously vanishing characters when they should be around.

If you're asking as to why the filler characters have not been written out of the plot by death or moving, that's a debate, not a question that can be answered here.

So they decided to keep the filler characters. So in other words, Fillers in bleach are actually integrated into the main plot of the whole series, while in naruto, they were just taken out. Two diffrent way of doing it.

I guess then one shouldnt call Bleach fillers, fillers. Since they have been integrated in the main story and all.

I was a bit confused, because i thought it was the same way as Naruto. In naruto all those fillers were just things that would be discarded later on. Forexample in main story for naruto, he leaves with Jiraya, while fillers state that he stays and does mission with his friends.

I guess i should start watching the fillers *_*.

Thanks for the info .

But Now another question rises. Forexample in episode 120 Nova, cloud and rin, try to help Renji. So since those 3 are filler characters, that didnt actually happen in manga right?
Old 2008-03-21, 20:25   Link #1115
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
1) True, the assistance of Nova, Cloud and Rin didn't happen in the manga.

2) Yes, filler arcs are part of Bleach continuity and history, or the main story as you say.

3) Just to clarify. The filler arcs are carefully worked in to fit around the manga-original material at the core without major alterations. So, you should be able to follow most of the non-filler ep story even if you skip filler arcs/eps ( well, aside from occasional references, like the one in ep 120).

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-03-22 at 19:37.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 03:24   Link #1116
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

I am just watching ep 60, and it looks like Aizen and Hinamori are more then friends? or its just me...cause they are just looking more like lovers then friends...

edit* never mind, he just stabbed her.... :/ well that sucks...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~

Last edited by Kazuma77; 2008-03-23 at 03:34.
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 13:00   Link #1117
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

heres a small question, does anyone know why Lisa looks at those mags? is she a perv or what? I doubt shes a lesbian ..so..
Old 2008-04-01, 01:51   Link #1118
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

For more accurate detail to what Risa is reading refer this

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLEACHの登場人物

Viz and other translations are pretty inaccurate

GOOGLE TRANSLATION READS :

Quote:
Lisa胴丸arrows (and how) (RISA whole voice: Kanako Hattori)
Nagoya speaking valve schoolgirls dressed in a sailor suit. Pigtails and glasses and seemingly MIERU serious, but I like erotica (animated versions of the 18's prohibition of this change swimsuit gravure). Pretty harsh tone is also a caring fellow. Take Ra erotica are two times a day and rent them, he is 2 times a day reading. Principal writes: "sexy, but only with great interest".
Old 2008-04-03, 07:11   Link #1119
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

when was it stated by Rukia that sensing spirit thread is a high level shinigami technique? episode? And i vaguely remember its an ability that Ishida can use as well, anyone care to clarify?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 07:42   Link #1120
Darkndsoul1661
Urahara Fanboy ^^

Send a message via MSN to Darkndsoul1661
This is just something i would like some peoples opinions on.
Why is it that when Rukia draw diagrams to explain things she only uses one marker pen, yet the drawings are fully coloured?
Darkndsoul1661 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a