AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-11-14, 20:07   Link #381
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post

Now on to the topic of Domestic Na Kanojo, truthfully i dropped it a long time ago but i still check this forum for updates on all the drama. im still waiting for the shitstorm between the Ex / Hina / Natsuo to go down and its not a matter of "if" as to "when". The whole family is sad, they should all just split apart already and go their separate ways but you know the author needs another 100+ chapters of forced drama just so he can hook Rui and Natsuo together.
I think I am going to follow your lead and drop this since the story is all about making Rui hook up with MC which has happened over and over again in other mangas and Rui also looks identical to Kurokawa except for her short hair.

In fact, I should never have started reading romance mangas again after keeping myself away from them as they needlessly stress me out since the better girls(IMO) never win. Instead got unintentially dragged into this on a night of extreme boredom and Hina and Natsuo's relationship made me keep reading but now the suspense is gone and all that's left is the general process of making Rui hook up. So Meh... a waste of my time. Should've stuck to my suspense/thrillers/action mangas with their romantic undertones
Dark Mages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-14, 20:23   Link #382
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mages View Post
I think I am going to follow your lead and drop this since the story is all about making Rui hook up with MC which has happened over and over again in other mangas and Rui also looks identical to Kurokawa except for her short hair.

In fact, I should never have started reading romance mangas again after keeping myself away from them as they needlessly stress me out since the better girls(IMO) never win. Instead got unintentially dragged into this on a night of extreme boredom and Hina and Natsuo's relationship made me keep reading but now the suspense is gone and all that's left is the general process of making Rui hook up. So Meh... a waste of my time. Should've stuck to my suspense/thrillers/action mangas with their romantic undertones
You're better off reading light novels or web novels for romance.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 05:49   Link #383
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankdom View Post
lol, I'm pretty sure it's related to architecture, pretty much building design. From what I can tell, their 'bathroom' is actually a bathroom connected to a restroom, rather then a restroom with a shower/bathtub. -- Basically think of it as one of those public baths/hot spring resort, with the changing room also being a restroom.

Anyways, I can total understand, since I lived with a mom who doesn't only not lock the door, she doesn't close it, when she uses the toilet -.- She closes it when she showers, but doesn't lock it either, though that might be due to how we only had one 'bathroom'. -- I serious don't get why she doesn't close & lock the door while she uses the restroom, no one in the house would want to see that, and I even 'lectured' her about it numerous times when I happened upon it, yet she still did it. (Note that my room was right next to the restroom, so when I go to sleep/lay down/get something/etc, I'd always have to head towards the restroom.)
Man, that would realy annoy me.
If you can't or don't wan't to lock the doors, the least the you can do ist to put a warning sign on th door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
You seem to not know much about Japanese culture to be honest.

There's usually only 1 lock in Japanese houses and that's to the main door (side doors and back doors are really rare in japan). Bedrooms and bathrooms don't have locks because there's simply no place to put it. Have you seen a Japanese house before? you can stick your fingers right through the paper thin walls. Only high class citizens or foreigners have a stone or brick house.
Nah, we are talking about pretty normal western desinged houses or apartments and not about some oldschool japanes bulidings.
It's like people in this stories lack common sense. They never lock the doors, even when they know the chance of accident's is big.
And if the live in an oldschol japanese house, puting a warnings sing on the door should not be difficult.

Quote:
Even if Hina wasn't shown if you have read romance mangas long enough it's easy to figure out. There were two things that gave it away. First why focus especially on the ring? Second why make someone come home and make the guy greet him/her? These are two significant clues. From the welcome home and I am home greetings it can be figured out that the man doesn't live alone and someone lives together with him while the wedding ring confirms that someone to be his wedded partner. And from all the characters we have seen only Hina is missing. Conveniently she was also single. So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the holder of the other ring is. Unless you want to say it's the Ex of the mother who cheated on the mother and forced her to leave him? I think not.

Oh it could also be Hina is once again dating a married guy. But I highly doubt it. Also this is a convenient way of just removing Hina from Natsuo's life forever paving the way for Rui but it feels so cheap after how strong her feelings were shown to be.

What makes me sad is how after all the strong feelings Hina and Natsuo seemed to have for each other and how unjustly they were torn from each other, I wouldve atleast expected the author to show how Hina hooked up with the person instead of just telling us that she got hitched. To tell the truth whatever I was expecting, I didn't imagine Hina would get married without even seeing Natsuo first again. Guess I was wrong.

Also that guy seemed to be talking about novels and fictions so I guess he will somehow interact with The MC because of Novel Business and this way the MC will also come across Hina again whereupon he will have a nasty surprise waiting for him when he finds out Hina is already married to that guy.
Dude, all I'm saying is that she was not shown, not even a real hint that it's her, and people should not jump so soon to conclusion.
We will know soon enought what happened to her.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 09:08   Link #384
Dark Mages

well you might want to wait but the result's pretty much gonna be what I said and if you dont think that ring isnt even a "real " hint then I don't know what is. There's no other reason for Sasuga Kei to focus on that ring so much.
Old 2015-11-15, 09:38   Link #385
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Good, let's just wait and see.

And IF, a big very big if, it's really like you are assuming, then there can be only one reason I can imagine why she would do that. Something like to forget the MC and move one from him. But it won't change the stupidy of this marriage.
Old 2015-11-15, 10:04   Link #386
bones

After seeing the raw, I thought the guy was future Natsuo and the woman was either Hina or Rui. The whole misty images and his hair gave me that impression but maybe I was mistaken.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 10:12   Link #387
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

I had the same impression from the beginning of that chapter. That's the reason why I'm saying to not jump to conlusion.
Old 2015-11-15, 10:38   Link #388
Dark Mages

I am assuming you guys can't read Japanese? My japanese isnt that good yet but I can read the letters and can get the gist of it. The guy was talking in the present. And he seemed to be some sort of publisher or something similar. If its Natsuo's future self, he would be a novelist and not the publisher. Also, right after that conversation was finished, we were shown the MC's school life in the "present" timeline.

And anyways, that guy looked nothing like Natsuo, his jaw structure, the hair colour, build everthing was off, unless Natsuo went through a horrible illness.

That sketchy drawing most likely depicts a dream like perfect world which is far away from where Natsuo is at present while in that place, Hina is there far away from him without his knowledge. Kinda like how things have moved much out of his grasp while he keeps on neeedlessly aspiring to meet the girl he loves.
Old 2015-11-15, 11:14   Link #389
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

He can talk in the present and be still in the future and wanting to be a novelist as a teenager and becoming a publischer in the future is not so far fetched.

Anyway, wee will see how it really is in a couple of chapters.
Old 2015-11-19, 10:52   Link #390
dualxfate
気になる?

just read c74. im pissed with that new student.. half pissed with Rui for being the cause.

Alex's attempted rape on rui that was brushed off easily was kind of weird.. now this teleporting student..
just to tell them I know your secret.. the author is really trying hard.
Old 2015-11-19, 14:52   Link #391
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Just chill.
This is a teenage hischool romance drama. Something like that is to be expected.
Old 2016-01-07, 22:49   Link #392
Dark Mages

You know this story isn't even funny when the ending is already known. There's nothing to anticipate. I mean just by the fact that Rui has no other guys around her that is serious about her gives it away, Rui's only love interest is Natsuo. While Hina has Shu as the other guy in her life apart from Natsuo. So unless the author decides to let Rui be alone at the end then there's no way Hina will end up with Natsuo simply by the fact that Rui has no one else she can end up with. On the other hand Shu has devorced his wife and is free the moment Hina decides to accept him.

It's so boring just like GE the author will make the MC's main love interest go back to her old lover (Shu-senpai and her Ex boyfriend) while the MC ends up with the girl who always hangs around with him (Utsumi and Kurokawa) . Same rehash . Just like Ustumi, Natsuo got a chance to date his crush ( Utasumi dated Shu while Natsuo dated Hina) but in the end the MC ends up wit the girl who is in the same class as him and not with their older crushes.

So I am sad because I really liked Hina and Natsuo together and the way they were torn apart was unfair. I was happy to finally see Hina in the latest raw chapter but guess what Shu found out where she lives and confessed to her but I was happy when she rejected him because she still has Natsuo in her heart. But Natsuo has already started to give in to Rui judging from the past few chapters. Hina never really had a chance from the beginning. The author made the outcome so damn clear and so similar to her earlier workZ

Last edited by Dark Mages; 2016-01-09 at 19:48.
Old 2016-01-08, 03:58   Link #393
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Just read this..... My impression is
Spoiler for hah~~:
Old 2016-01-08, 06:44   Link #394
Reaper1

Well, it is difficult for Hina and Natsuo to be together because Hagiwara (Hina’s ex) still has an interest in lying and Rui is still pushing on Natsuo. I guess some things never change.

Hagiwara meets Natsuo and lies to him. Saying that Hina had forgotten about Natsuo and had moved on.
Truthfully, Hina still has huge feelings for Natsuo. She told Hagiwara she is willing to wait for Natsuo as long as it takes.
I am not surprised by Hagiwara’s actions. The man had been two-timing for 2 years.
He also told Rui he had no intention of contacting Hina unless she contacts him. I guess lying is as easy as breathing for him.

Natsuo, however, believed Hagiwara that he got depressed and questions his dream to become a novelist. He wanted to become one for Hina and his sake. Rui tells him to become a novelist and be with her instead of Hina.

We are kind of back to square one regarding Natsuo’s lovelife with Rui having the advantage.
The third school year has just begun. I am curious to know what kind of developments we will get. Hopefully, it is not a rehash of GE.
Reaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 08:45   Link #395
Dark Mages

I knew this was going to happen. And even after all this the author is going to make Hina end up with this scumbag Shu. Just like in GE the senpai cheated on Iketani but they still made her end up with him. It's already a rehash of GE.

I also know Hina rejected Shu which was amazing when she told him that inside her it's still Natsuo so when I saw the scumag Shu run across Natsuo, I knew he was going to lie and mess up Natsuo. Bastard!

Rui has always had the advantage from the beginning provided by the author himself, had sex with him first, in the same classroom,in the same club, in the same house, same age, same friends, no other serious love interest chasing her...everything was Rui's while the little bit Hina had was taken away from her, she isn't in the same school, no contact, even back when they were dating was living in a seperate apartment, had to keep things secret....it's just a rehash.

But honestly if Hina doesn't end up with Natsuo I would rather she ended up alone than be with a conniving snake like Shu.

Last edited by Dark Mages; 2016-01-08 at 08:56.
Old 2016-01-08, 09:34   Link #396
bones

Quote:
I knew this was going to happen. And even after all this the author is going to make Hina end up with this scumbag Shu. Just like in GE the senpai cheated on Iketani but they still made her end up with him. It's already a rehash of GE.

I also know Hina rejected Shu which was amazing when she told him that inside her it's still Natsuo so when I saw the scumag Shu run across Natsuo, I knew he was going to lie and mess up Natsuo. Bastard!

Rui has always had the advantage from the beginning provided by the author himself, had sex with him first, in the same classroom,in the same club, in the same house, same age, same friends, no other serious love interest chasing her...everything was Rui's while the little bit Hina had was taken away from her, she isn't in the same school, no contact, even back when they were dating was living in a seperate apartment, had to keep things secret....it's just a rehash.

But honestly if Hina doesn't end up with Natsuo I would rather she ended up alone than be with a conniving snake like Shu.
If you had read GE you would know that the author doesn't care about who does what first. While who ends up with who is still up in the air this whole misunderstanding perpetuated by the ex feels like a cliché plot device used in soap operas and you just know that Natsuo will learn the truth. What he does after learning said truth is unknown so I guess you will have to wait and see whether he and Hina will get together or not
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 10:18   Link #397
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
It is done by GE author. Expecting a good story and deep characters or interesting relationship is way too much. Just enjoy the art. Just like GE this manga doesnt have anything else.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 15:03   Link #398
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
If you had read GE you would know that the author doesn't care about who does what first. While who ends up with who is still up in the air this whole misunderstanding perpetuated by the ex feels like a cliché plot device used in soap operas and you just know that Natsuo will learn the truth. What he does after learning said truth is unknown so I guess you will have to wait and see whether he and Hina will get together or not
It's not up in the air. It's as clear as day who will end up with Natsuo like I said if Rui was to end up with someone else she would've had someone chasing her like how Hina is being chased by Shu. And you can easily see that it's just like GE rehash. Everything is similar to GE. I will tell you what he does after knowing the truth he would already be dating Rui by then and would tell Hina that he genuinely loves Rui now and doesn't want to hurt her. Or somehow Hina and Natsuo will be about to get together and Hina will learn Rui had her virginity stolen by Natsuo and she wouldn't want to get in the way. You do know this is a ticking time bomb that's to be revealed to damage HinaxNatsuo and stop it permanently from ever being the end game. Nothing's up in the air

Last edited by Dark Mages; 2016-01-09 at 19:54.
Old 2016-01-08, 16:23   Link #399
aidan17697

yeah i see the ending going the same way as hirunaka no ryuusei's ending
aidan17697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 16:33   Link #400
Dark Mages

Also if Hina were to have a chance the author wouldn't make her totally disappear like that right? She made a brief appearance last chapter after about 8 chapters. They have the whole 3rd year of high school remaining where Rui will be constantly with Natsuo and also be living in the same house. How is Hina even going to mend their relationship when she wont even be in the picture for a whole year?

It's just bullshit. I really want to see Hina with Natsuo but the whole manga was rigged from the very beginning to let Rui be the end girl. I can only hope Hina doesn't fall in the hands of the scumbag Shu at least.

Last edited by Dark Mages; 2016-01-09 at 19:56.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, incest, love triangle, nartsurui, romance