AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2021-02-19, 18:10   Link #381
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chapter's out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Spoiler for :
Kurama said this "might" be his final conversation with Naruto, so it seems he's expecting to resurrect, he just doesn't know how long it will take and if Naruto will still be alive then.

As for the whiskers, he has them during the entire chapter except that one panel (which just so happens to be the last one he's in) so I'm pretty sure it's a mistake.
Old 2021-02-19, 20:34   Link #382
Galaxian

Chapter also seems to confirm that Sasuke's Rinnegan is gone, so both him and Naruto are officially hella nerfed.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-19, 22:12   Link #383
Wandering Soul

I mean it's not like Naruto and Sasuke were that effective before they got nerfed, but I guess we need to absolutely make sure they can't take the spotlight from Boruto.
Old 2021-02-20, 03:44   Link #384
GDB

Sakura is now the strongest.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-20, 08:03   Link #385
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Chapter also seems to confirm that Sasuke's Rinnegan is gone, so both him and Naruto are officially hella nerfed.
Was Obito's sharigan collection ever found? He should get one of those and finally accept a Hashirama arm and he might get his rinnegan back.

The loss of his rinnegan actually shouldn't change much for him since he mainly used the switcheroo and space-time technique. Madara could use Susano without any eyes, so Sasuke should still be able to use it too.

Naruto on the other hand is incredibly nerfed now.
Old 2021-02-20, 11:28   Link #386
justavisitor

If Madara could use Susano without any eyes, so Kakashi can still do it? Of course, I know that is not how the manga works XD.

Sasuke is still pretty powerful. Susano or not, he still has one EMS

Those two frogs can finally sit on Naruto's shoulders now XD

And here comes Rock Lee to take the spotlight !!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-20, 16:45   Link #387
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Sakura is now the strongest.
Story is entering the darkest timeline.
Old 2021-02-20, 19:53   Link #388
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
If Madara could use Susano without any eyes, so Kakashi can still do it? Of course, I know that is not how the manga works XD.

Sasuke is still pretty powerful. Susano or not, he still has one EMS

Those two frogs can finally sit on Naruto's shoulders now XD

And here comes Rock Lee to take the spotlight !!
Kakashi getting Susano was so mighty bullshit in the first place, so let's just forget about it.
Old 2021-02-21, 10:13   Link #389
justavisitor

I am a Kakashi fanboy so I try hard to give kakashi any advantage he can get . But even I know that it won't happen.

Sakura can finally catch up with those two. (This time for real ? XD)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2021-02-21 at 10:50.
Old 2021-02-21, 12:04   Link #390
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

To be honest, Sakura is probably still weaker than them.

Now that Sasuke doesn't have an excuse not to stay at home, do you think he'll remain in Konoha or he'll just find another excuse? Maybe Sarada could get a younger sibling. Incidentally, I find it weird that Boruto is the only one with a sibling among his peers. Of course, it's not any more weird than all of Naruto's friends having kids the same year...
Old 2021-02-21, 13:34   Link #391
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Now that Sasuke doesn't have an excuse not to stay at home, do you think he'll remain in Konoha or he'll just find another excuse?
Sasuke: Boruto! Get ready, we're living of a training time-skip!

Boruto: What?

Sasuke: Hurry before my wife and daughter catch wind of this!
Old 2021-02-21, 14:37   Link #392
justavisitor

well, Sasuke is still the best person for the reconnaissance (even tho recon was not really that important in naruto...I guess jiraiya was the one doing the recon but at the very beginning of the manga it was more like jiraiya was just travelling around) as he is still the strongest and he knows Ōtsutsuki the best

Don't we have the time skip coming soon?
Old 2021-02-21, 15:29   Link #393
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
To be honest, Sakura is probably still weaker than them.
If I recall, she was only slightly weaker than them prior to their Sage of Six Paths power-ups. Now that they not only lost those, but other powers as well, she's probably surpassed them.

Assuming she's continued gaining power like Tsunade did.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-22, 18:00   Link #394
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
If I recall, she was only slightly weaker than them prior to their Sage of Six Paths power-ups. Now that they not only lost those, but other powers as well, she's probably surpassed them.

Assuming she's continued gaining power like Tsunade did.
There was a moment right after Sasuke came to the battlefield where they fought together and she was made to look like their equal, but as soon as Naruto and Sasuke got serious, she was completely out of her league.

Assuming Sasuke still has Susano, he's still way stronger. If Naruto still has six path sage mode (and I think he does since he doesn't have the eyeliner when he uses sage mode, though he did have it in The Last), he's also way stronger.
Old 2021-02-24, 07:57   Link #395
alex_drian

Quote:
Sage Mode then. I think that that still put Naruto above the rest of the Kages.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-28, 17:02   Link #396
cyberdemon

Even without Kurama, Naruto still has a much larger chakra capacity than those around him. He just canít borrow from Kurama anymore. Plus he can still use sage mode. Heíll likely still be stronger than most ninjas.
Old 2021-03-18, 17:04   Link #397
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ikemoto's color pages are really awful. Especially the ones featuring female characters.

Amado is the Dr. Gero of this series. He managed to make cyborgs stronger than Jigen (though I guess they sill wouldn't be a match for an Ohtsutsuki).

The idea that Boruto could use karma to reincarnate himself is interesting. I doubt that's what they'll go with though despite spending so much time talking about it.

Code gives off a completely different impression than his anime counterpart. Will need serious rewriting when they get there 10 years from now.
Old 2021-03-18, 19:17   Link #398
Wandering Soul

That color page looks terrible.

The mention of Amado's androids makes me wonder if we should prepare for a Boruto Android Saga.

So now we add Code to the list of power creep in Boruto. He's even stronger than Jigen who could body Naruto and Sasuke while they were still at full strength.
Old 2021-04-20, 17:10   Link #399
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The new chapter was really wordy. Eida's powers are ridiculously OP. Can see any event that occurred in the entire world since her birth and makes anyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation fall in love with her in an instant. Only Kawaki and Boruto can fight her.
Old 2021-04-20, 21:25   Link #400
Wandering Soul

Her past seeing ability clearly has limits though otherwise she would know the code word Amado used.

Tags
spoiler discussion, weekly spoiler discussion