AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Tales of...

Notices

Old 2018-06-10, 18:51   Link #81
GDB

Probably not. The real question is if they'll just patch the old audio with new audio (likely getting Matthew Mercer for Yuri, since he does basically everything Troy Baker used to do but no longer does) or completely new audio.

I won't hear it either way, because I'll be playing with the JPN audio. So glad they confirmed dual audio for this, because I played the PS3 version and those are the voices I'm used to now.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 19:01   Link #82
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
XBOne exclusive it seems though, so... no. Unless they're one of the few fans that are Tales fans who own both a PS4 and XBOne.

*edit*

Actually seeing reports now that it's PS4, XBOne, Switch, and PC. Apparently they tweeted it and then deleted said tweet.
the bandai eu twitter confirms all platforms
Old 2018-06-10, 19:53   Link #83
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
You think Troy Baker will reprise Yuri's role?
I think Troy Baker once mentioned at a panel that he had recorded lines for the PS3 version, so they might actually already have a dub with the original cast + the additional content available for use.
Old 2018-06-10, 20:40   Link #84
Kurohane

This is good, but I'm looking forward even more to a Tales of Xillia remastered 3 years from now.
Old 2018-06-10, 23:27   Link #85
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm thinking that this will likely be a remaster and translation of the complete version they released for PS3. If Troy Baker recorded lines for that version, it's likely everyone else did as well.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 09:36   Link #86
SidVicious
Anime addict

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition launches January 11, 2019 in the Americas and Europe

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on January 11, 2019 in the Americas and Europe, Bandai Namco announced.

https://gematsu.com/2018/09/tales-of...cas-and-europe