AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-07-02, 14:14   Link #21
Marina2

While all "hard difficulty" daily songs (25LP) are very hard, I found that their normal difficulty (15LP) are quite easy and they give out the same amount of exp. and money as hard difficulty hit song (15LP). So, I recommend you all to just play their normal difficulty.

About skill level upgrade, I read from somewhere that skill level upgrade will have 100% success if a practice partner has the same skill level. For example: if you want 100% success in upgrading skill lv 2 >> lv3 ,a partner skill level must be lv 2.

Question
1. I have idolized Maki SR and I just get another Maki SR. Should I use it to upgrade skill level of idolized Maki SR or should I put it on a team for more total team points??? It's so hard to decide.

Last edited by Marina2; 2014-07-02 at 14:26.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-02, 14:36   Link #22
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
While all "hard difficulty" daily songs (25LP) are very hard, I found that their normal difficulty (15LP) are quite easy and they give out the same amount of exp. and money as hard difficulty hit song (15LP). So, I recommend you all to just play their normal difficulty.
You should still try to complete them on hard at least once though, as you get a love gem for completing all 3 difficulties.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-02, 21:11   Link #23
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post

About skill level upgrade, I read from somewhere that skill level upgrade will have 100% success if a practice partner has the same skill level. For example: if you want 100% success in upgrading skill lv 2 >> lv3 ,a partner skill level must be lv 2.

Question
1. I have idolized Maki SR and I just get another Maki SR. Should I use it to upgrade skill level of idolized Maki SR or should I put it on a team for more total team points??? It's so hard to decide.
Since it's a SR better keep it and idolize it the bonuses when played on your team will be aboce having just one with a Level 2 skill.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-02, 23:00   Link #24
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I didn't even realize that thee was a b-side. Sucks that it's green, too. My green team is the weakest
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 00:58   Link #25
Yye1
Wide Right

yesterday`s song totally wrecked my self esteem, soldier game was a godly song in many ways

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 01:30   Link #26
amasposu

My phone is rooted, so I can't play, either.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 04:19   Link #27
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

How can you actually progress in this game btw?

I means i can do easy and normal difficulty. But even with S combo, the reward is still only gold and Normal cards. I guess there should be a non-monetary way to get UR and SR cards somehow to keep new players happy?

But at this moment, i have like 2 Rare girls, 60 normal cards and lots of gold, without knowing what to do with them
Old 2014-07-03, 06:26   Link #28
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post

I means i can do easy and normal difficulty. But even with S combo, the reward is still only gold and Normal cards. I guess there should be a non-monetary way to get UR and SR cards somehow to keep new players happy?

But at this moment, i have like 2 Rare girls, 60 normal cards and lots of gold, without knowing what to do with them
You progress through the game by leveling yourself up. Leveling up can either raise your LP capacity or increase the number of Friends you can have. Leveling up also unlocks you chapters of the main story.

You have to do some scouting for Honor Students if you want the R idols and a small chance for the SR and UR idols lol. Even in the normal student scouting, there's a chance that you can get R idols. I recommend scouting them in bulk, though (scouting 10 idols for 1000 Friend Pts). There's even an extremely small chance that you can get an R idol when you complete songs. It has only happened to me once, though. And you can use the N idols to either level up other idols or you can idolize them. A good way to get Love Gems is to turn them into idols and maximizing their bonds. Doing that will get you 1 Love Gem for each idol with a maximized bond.
Old 2014-07-03, 06:36   Link #29
Marina2

After playing for a while, I think it is better idea to build a team with the mix of all 3 colors because you will have a balance between scoring and surviving.

How do you guys teams look like currently?

These are mine

Images
Team for "red" song
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Team for "green" song

Images
Team for "blue" song

Quote:

You can get a love gem for free to scout for R,SR,UR

- Daily log-in gives you Love Gems
- Max relationship with an idolized member and go to read her story in story mode gives you 1 Love Gems. For new player, try to max out relationship with all idolized normal cards you can find.
- Complete a main story chapter gives you a Love Gems.

Non-love gem method

- Event gives out SR card
- Scout Regular student with Multiple Scouting will often give you R card(s).

Last edited by Marina2; 2014-07-03 at 07:25.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 07:07   Link #30
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Still not used to the terminology yet, but what do you means by " Max relationship with an idolized member and go to read her story in story mode gives you 1 Love Gems. For new player, try to max out relationship with all idolized normal cards you can find."

"Idolised", as , when you merged two similar cards? You only can do it once, right?

"Max relationship"? I guess play them in the same team for a long time?

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-07-03 at 07:22.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 07:47   Link #31
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar
"Idolised", as , when you merged two similar cards? You only can do it once, right?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar
"Max relationship"? I guess play them in the same team for a long time?
In card status scene, you will see

Lv x/x
Exp y/y
Bond z/z

When card's bond point is full, that means it has max relationship and its story will be unlocked to read in story mode menu.

Your card get bond point from doing a live show. The amount per round depends on your combo count.
Old 2014-07-03, 07:52   Link #32
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yup, that's what idolized means. And you can do it only once.

and do you notice that you get "Bond Pts" every time you finish a song? That is what will increase your bond for each girl. Idolizing them will increase the bond point gap and the level gap, and "maximizing the bond" for an idolized girl like I mentioned earlier will unlock her side story, which will award you 20,000 G and 1 Love Gem.
Old 2014-07-03, 08:15   Link #33
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Does leader position give them extra bond points? As my Nico already reached 100 while other still barely reached 2 figure

Should I idolised a girl as soon as i have a copy of her? Or do we gain extra stat or exp if we do something else with that copy first (like max the bond point, or max the level, etc)?

Atm it's all Smile for me, as I barely get enough points for anything else (both the levelled up Rare was on Smile). But even perfect combo in Normal still not enough to get S then.

Hard is... well...just hard
Old 2014-07-03, 16:19   Link #34
Yye1
Wide Right

Personally, I have been going at the daily songs, as completing all 3 difficulties gives you a love gem, and if you have enough skills to get A or above in the hard for the daily shows, they also give you love gems. Your team has to be stacked though, my highest was an A on the Nico and Nozomi duet

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 07:14   Link #35
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

At this moment I'm still going on Daily Easy, just to steal the Friend Points to hope for Rare for normal recruit.

Attempted Normal daily. So close to get it, but the lost exp really deal hard on me (15*5=1.5 hours of prime time game play). And since i can't do hard anyway...so...

Maybe i will try to get all girls normal to maximum bonds first. Almost get all extra story for the Smile N team. So my current Smile teams consist of mostly Cool and Pure
Old 2014-07-04, 10:17   Link #36
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

This event is a scam on newbie....

We get 1 point for every note, and 4 points for every note doing the event song (15 for ~60). It means every energy, we get 5 event points.

To get SR Nico. You need 13000 points, or 2600 energy, or 15600 minute. You have 10 days to do this event, and it only 1440 minutes a day. Assume we get some energy thank to level, then we still need 240 energies, or roughly 6-8 levels, which is quite significant.

In short i don't know how many points normal difficulty gives, but it requires 10 days continue playing without sleep for the newbie to get SR Nico. Which is impossible almost
Old 2014-07-04, 11:03   Link #37
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

I just downloaded this last night 'cause I saw this thread and I remembered why I don't play rhythm games very often...because I'm not that good at them.

The event is crazy, though. I just want an SR Nico.
I've only got about 400 event points and Normal mode of the event song is pretty dang difficult for me. I used up a heart point on my first try just so I could finish it without wasting any of my notes.

I have to wonder how those people in the rankings have over 8000 event points already.

Hopefully I can get 2000 event points by the time I go to sleep...but that's probably nothing more than an illusion that needs to be broken.
Old 2014-07-04, 11:10   Link #38
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post

I have to wonder how those people in the rankings have over 8000 event points already.
They're playing for hours on end and using love gems to restore their LP so they can keep going without having to take a break.

I don't really even try to complete these events as I know I just don't have the time to dedicate to it. I found the previous one's event song fairly easy even on Hard, did it every time I could through the course of my normal play schedule, and didn't even get halfway towards SR Umi.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 11:26   Link #39
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
They're playing for hours on end and using love gems to restore their LP so they can keep going without having to take a break.

I don't really even try to complete these events as I know I just don't have the time to dedicate to it. I found the previous one's event song fairly easy even on Hard, did it every time I could through the course of my normal play schedule, and didn't even get halfway towards SR Umi.
That's kinda insane...I figured as much that it was something like that but it's still insane...
Old 2014-07-04, 11:56   Link #40
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
This event is a scam on newbie....

We get 1 point for every note, and 4 points for every note doing the event song (15 for ~60). It means every energy, we get 5 event points.

To get SR Nico. You need 13000 points, or 2600 energy, or 15600 minute. You have 10 days to do this event, and it only 1440 minutes a day. Assume we get some energy thank to level, then we still need 240 energies, or roughly 6-8 levels, which is quite significant.

In short i don't know how many points normal difficulty gives, but it requires 10 days continue playing without sleep for the newbie to get SR Nico. Which is impossible almost
I dunno i find the event easier to people with lower levels, since you get more level ups and with that a free LP refil of course, it really depends in what level are you right now
Each 45 LP roll on hard, gets you 48 points/novels, and a roll on event song on hard, one and a half on normal.

I've been playing the game since the western launch date, and in all events i've managed to get the SR with days before the event ends.
Also, in the end of this page you have a detailed numbers of points that you get each roll of the event song, and Hard = 16 Novels, Hard Daily = 27 Novels, Normal = 10 Novels, Easy 5 Novels.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay

Since this is a Nico event i've already spent 2 lovecas, and i'm with 1,2k points and 2 rolls of the hard event song to go, so 1,6k points.