AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-05, 11:42   Link #41
FullMetalKid

I don't mind though my only gripe is not enough screen time with aizen.
Old 2007-09-05, 21:51   Link #42
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

shish!.. second movie!... and I'm still waiting for the first one to come out on DVD...... I guess we'll have to wait another year+ to see this one!
Old 2007-09-06, 00:46   Link #43
Charlo

I dont like the plot at all o___O
Like many others said, Hitsugaya gets way too much screen time. He's not a bad character or anything, but the filler team abuses him o_O

Would be nice if it was a movie about... Rukia and Kaien, somehow xD
Old 2007-09-06, 11:30   Link #44
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I want to see more of Kenpachi get some screen time...
Old 2007-09-08, 12:15   Link #45
Irkalla
I asked for this

This movie is going to be pure fandom. Since that little brat is so popular (I don't really see why though) he gets so much of screen time... Let us see some real men like Zaraki and co. not some cocky chibi captains wannabe.
Old 2007-09-08, 19:40   Link #46
evenex

I know! I wanna see more Zaraki! I like Hitsugaya but the fillers ruined him and Rangiku!
Old 2007-09-09, 15:57   Link #47
BakaOnna

I haven't seen an episode of Bleach since 100, but based on all the comments I've been reading from various forums, it ashame that the anime team is ruining his character by overusing him. I remember back before the Soul Society arc ended, he was always really popular character. But wow... talk about overkill. But, it's all about catering to the fans and cashing in money for the anime studio.

For better or for worse, since I haven't been watching the anime or reading the manga for a long period of time, I guess I'm not tired of him yet, and I'm actually looking forward to this movie. Though I already have a feeling that I'll be able to figure out the "twist" by the first 10 minutes.

It would be really awesome if they focused on a different captain in each movie though.
Old 2007-09-09, 16:13   Link #48
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
A lot of people wonder why anime struggles in the North America, well here it is this answer. Why do characters like Master Chief, Kratos, Solid Snake and so forth, become so popular in the North America, and overall in the Western World? Because there is LOGIC into how they are percieved. Those are all older men, Chief is in his 40's, Kratos is nearing that, and Snake is also along those lines.

Don't say it's only for the older audience, because you have 15 year olds here who think wow those guys are friggin' badasses, and then when they see Gundam for example, they are can't understand how a 15 year old could ever do the things Solid Snake does. It's simple because they can't, and it makes you scratch your head and say, wow this shit is really stupid.
slow down there tiger, starting to present your opinion as fact. You should know that some of stuff that comes out of Japan typically has a teenager as the main hero.
Old 2007-09-09, 16:19   Link #49
Texasjew
i cook for a living :)

i thought the first movie was good it was cool to see other shinigami fight i hope the second will be better tho.
--TEXASjew

Last edited by Texasjew; 2007-09-09 at 16:31.
Old 2007-09-09, 17:56   Link #50
Forever_young
Zero

I saw the trailer and it looks really cool, although a bit of rip-off of the HM arc with Hitsugaya "betraying" SS
Old 2007-09-09, 22:52   Link #51
Melodymix
Ying Yang

I got a pic of the promotion poster. Kinda sad to see the Karakura gangs getting forgotten once again aka. Orihime, Chad and Ishida. Oh well, atleast Ichigo and Rukia are on it as well as Renji and Rangiku!

Old 2007-09-09, 23:45   Link #52
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
What a crappy ass movie that is gonna be.

I'm really, really tired of Histugaya. This kid is in every single freakin' filler, I know every fan girl is in love with that midget, but seriously, there are 9 other freakin' Captains, and a whole bunch of other leutenants, why the hell is this kid in the middle of everything every single time?

I'm not 15, I don't like Histugaya, I'm older than that, old enough where I don't enjoy seeing a 9 year old run around thinking he owns the world. I bet you Kubo is laughing his head off when he read this piece of shit. The first one wasn't soo bad, it was decent, mainly because that little runt and his dim witted subordinate disappeared, but after watching these last set of fillers, I can't stand either of them anymore.

Where is my blood thirsty Zaraki? Or my silent ownage Byakuya? Hell even as annoyed as I get when I see Ukitake running shit all over the Soul Society, I'd prefer him over that midget. Hitsugaya is THE lamest Captain, even worse than the old geezer.

Bleach appeals to all fans of all ages, but this movie is going to neglect all of the older fans.
Hmm he's not that crappy. He's all right. But I do agree with you they are using him WAYYYY too much now. We literally know all of his attacks and etc. There should be some stuff on the 1st captain.

And not only Hitsyguya by the way. Renji and Matsumoto as well. And I guess he's in all the fillers/movies, because none of the other captains want to do the stuff lol.
Old 2007-09-10, 01:26   Link #53
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodymix View Post
Kinda sad to see the Karakura gangs getting forgotten once again aka. Orihime, Chad and Ishida. Oh well, atleast Ichigo and Rukia are on it as well as Renji and Rangiku!

Well the Shinigamis are more popular than the Karakura people I guess I bet they would only appear a few sec like the last movie which is totally fine with me. Rukia look pretty in that poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
Hmm he's not that crappy. He's all right. But I do agree with you they are using him WAYYYY too much now. We literally know all of his attacks and etc. There should be some stuff on the 1st captain.

And not only Hitsyguya by the way. Renji and Matsumoto as well. And I guess he's in all the fillers/movies, because none of the other captains want to do the stuff lol.
Lol, every board I go to everyone is saying that. But the movie looks quite cool (I wish Zaraki has more screen time in this one)
Old 2007-09-12, 21:09   Link #54
watta

anyone know the reason why Hitsu turned bad in this?
Old 2007-09-12, 22:07   Link #55
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by watta View Post
anyone know the reason why Hitsu turned bad in this?
He didnt really turn bad it was a misunderstanding .
Old 2007-09-12, 23:23   Link #56
Jays

I've got money that says that near the end of the movie, the fanservice will really start to pickup steam.

We will see Soifon engage a female counterpart that has some dagger like ability that will pale in comparison to Soifon's l33t zanpakto. Thusly proven how Soifon never talks, yet somehow seems to be present for everything.

Then some pansy that has some of the weakest attacks will attempt ot engage Kenpachi, who comes out of no where screaming like a raging lunatic. He will cut Kenpachi once, and then that will prompt "oh im gonna have fun with you" from kenpachi. We will watch as he overpowers the nooblet and continues laughing like a raging idiot.

Oh and wait it gets better, we will probably see 6 other vice captains deal with more noobs the easy way, with Ikaku insisting that he can't let Ichigo have all the fun, because that seems to be only reason the VC ever bother to help Ichigo.

But we can't forget Renji suddenly appearing out no wear with his filler destroyed Bankai, and constantly yelling "HOWL, ZABIMARU!" even though he is in his Bankai stage which only makes him look like an idiot. Suddenly the enemy who by normal circumstances should pose no problem from Renji seems to momentarily defeat his Bankai. Only to have it re-connect and followed by a "my bankai is hard headed", and it hurls without control to the enemy to kill him.

Now for the mother of all fanservice, we will watch Hitsugaya and his anime boosted powers somehow seemingly forgetting how badly owned he got by Aizen, own some nooblet that always seems conviniently weak to his Bankai. Reruns of Koga Go from the Bount Arc, the other moron from the movie. But wait we cant forget about his stupid speaches.

And just for kicks Rukia uses her realease but faces an enemy that seems to be able to counter act her powers. Only to have Byakuya come out of no were and say, "im just soo friggin uber cool, I'm gonna pwn the hell out of you". Using his Bankai, when it really isn't necessary.

Then we will be treated to some stupid sword clash, and everything goes back to normal.

For a moment there, it sounded like I was talking about a Naruto or DBZ movie.

Moral of the story is, for the sake of fanservice the writers destroy the characters of all Bleach characters except for one, and I don't think it's hard to figure out who that is. This movie will suck as much as the first.
Old 2007-09-12, 23:30   Link #57
Jays

I just want to add something, I wish that before every Bleach episode, they would include Hitsugaya getting destroyed, owned, whatever you will by Aizen, because it is the best moment in all of Bleach, seeing that little punk get absolutely oblitirated.

lol @ Aizen "It's not the season, but seeing ice at this time of the year is certantly nice"

I love Aizen just for that single moment.
Old 2007-09-13, 01:13   Link #58
tbl
Affably Evil

Hopefully their will be a release worth subbing this time instead of a 10 month wait for the DVD to come out.

*cough* Telecine *cough*
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2007-09-13, 07:50   Link #59
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:

Moral of the story is, for the sake of fanservice the writers destroy the characters of all Bleach characters except for one, and I don't think it's hard to figure out who that is. This movie will suck as much as the first.

I don't know if its obvious to you or not, but I can safely tell you that the directors / storyliners of the movie wont give a damn if you liked their movie or not. Basically, they're appealing to the general japanese audience a.k.a a audience who likes the character called hitsugaya toushirou.
Old 2007-09-13, 11:25   Link #60
Irkalla
I asked for this

Yeah whatever, than little twerp or not. Luckily Ichigo still remains the main character and thus gets the most screen time. I hope that twerp gets his ass kicked hard by Ichigo.
Closed Thread