AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-11, 10:56   Link #221
Inn3rchild
Child Forever

Send a message via ICQ to Inn3rchild Send a message via AIM to Inn3rchild Send a message via MSN to Inn3rchild Send a message via Yahoo to Inn3rchild
Beyblade and Guyver
Old 2004-05-12, 18:07   Link #222
Froggy

Send a message via AIM to Froggy
Fist of the North Star haha. Although I got a few good laughs out of it. The fact that they would make a pass then go into a 5 minute monologue before someone knew they were dead kinda was... bad.

Fan-dubbed naruto eps 1. I nearly shit myself. (if that counts)

in my oppinion no hentai should make this list at all due to the fact that if you are watching it, it generally isn't for the plot .. if yah get what i mean.
Old 2004-05-13, 11:58   Link #223
Kurapica

Ninja Scroll Resurection really sucked (especially compared to the first Ninja Scroll)
Old 2004-05-13, 16:08   Link #224
Elfir

I don't count fansubs as frisbee-worthy because I only burn the good ones to cds anyway. So that cuts down on my anime frisbee collection a bit. Blue Seed and Don't Leave Me Alone Daisy are my top picks. There was one other I don't recall the name of, too.. I just remember donating it to my anime club as a "prize", which only one person was willing to take. One of those stupid cousin-love shows.

I'd use Ghost in the Shell as a frisbee but I could probably pawn it off pretty easily.
Old 2004-05-14, 13:41   Link #225
ubb

I don't like fanservice anime much, but I find guardian heart extremely repulsive.
Old 2004-05-14, 13:45   Link #226
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubb
I don't like fanservice anime much, but I find guardian heart extremely repulsive.
I'll follow that with EIKEN...

/me remembers it...

IT BURNS!! MY EYES!! >.<
Old 2004-05-14, 17:57   Link #227
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Smile

Ok to the people who are bashing G Gundam and SD Gundam let me set the record straight. G Gundam is the type of anime that you must watch all the way through in its original format in order to like.

I'll admit that the Gundam Fight episodes are for the most part throw away episodes but the characters and there relationships with each other are some of the most brilliantly written Gundam relationships out there, Primarily the love triangle between Domon, Rain and Allenby. Just because it does not follow the format of other Gundam shows does not mean it is a disgrace to the franchise. I will riterate, in order to gain a true understanding of Mobile Fighter God Gundam you must watch it within its own context and not compare it to other Gundam series as it is vastly different and a refreshing change.

On SD Gundam. The SD Gundam that was released in the United States is actually a made for American TV production known as SD Gundam Force in Japan, and as such has that truly mind-numbing feel of the Saturday Morning Cartoon TM. The true SD Gundam, which has never aired outside of Japan, consists of parodies of events in the Universal Century as well as completely new stories that Parody other aspects of Japanese Culture and feature characters from the Gundam continuity. These parodies and skits feature some of the most hilarious antics I have every seen in any Anime and it is nothing like the unnofficial SD Gundam Force Production.

Hopefully this mini-essay of sorts will help people to gain a better understanding of certain Gundam series that are greatly and for that matter unfortunately misunderstood.
Old 2004-06-07, 09:22   Link #228
Star11

Lightbulb love this topic

* Mao-chan ---> sooo irritating and pointless, not a real mahou girl show, i could go on and on...i couldn't even finish the DVD.
*Princess Tutu-----> sooo depressing!
*Puni Puni Poemy -----> I can't believe i accidently rented something so disgusting! :fingers:
*Knights of Ramune ---> eww, not like the Slayers
Old 2004-06-07, 11:54   Link #229
Silver_Scorcher

There's only one DVD that I regret buying and That's VIRUS BUSTER SERGE. It's so shitty that I wouldn't even use it as a frisbee. Fortunately I only got the first volume. I regret buying Wrath of the Ninja (got it for $10) and Cosplay Complex as well but not nearly enough as VIRUS. It should be smashed to pieces and flushed down the toilet! But before I do that, maybe I can find someone to sell it to...
Old 2004-06-07, 14:41   Link #230
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
~_~" Ahem...!!

Ok this is a big issue here...it seems that i missed this thread... & i've to read so much pages...but then again... I've found some really funny stuffs...

To:Fronzel
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2024 and Burn Up W is just one of those action Fan service anime and i've watch both series when i'm just a newbie to the anime world but i wouldn't say that this is Lousy anime or etc. cause is quite so-so...

To:boneyjellyfish
Sister Princess Repure is quite a decent anime and i dun think it deserve to be a frisbee...is just too sad for all those sister...

To:ashibaka
Da Capo, Love Hina Again, Hanaukyo Maid Tai, and Sister Princess Repure is one of those anime that catches my attention. I personally like all of them and i've their collection in my cardboard as well...I really love Sister Princess and Love Hina.
No idea why u hate them though...

To:Kamui4356
No commen...i still love Sister Princess...tell me... wat makes u think that this anime deserved to b a frisbee??

To:Tomomi
You're using my avatar character name ~_~" anyway...back to the point...y sister princess?? DO u found it disturbing becoz u're a girl?

To:Xiandu
I love Inuyasha and SP, and no idea wat makes u hate them... is Inuyasha that terrible?? I collect the anime till ep 138 so far and find out that is quite nice just slightly some episodes that really bored me...

To:Shinobu Maehara
I kinda like Medabots, & Pokemon though...why u hated them?? Any explainations?? Pi-pi-Kachu ^_^

To:Caddberry
Sigh another one who hate Pokemon and Inuyasha....

To:bluerose
Never know that some does actually hate Love Hina...and another "Mon" hater....Pokemon just so cute...how could some1 would hated them...

To:Kawaii Sennin
O_o this is something new...some1 does actually hate Popotan...no commen...

To:Tboz
Beyblade isn't that bad la....

To:JAppi
~_~" erm...that's kinda rude to scold someone till like that...mind ur words as we dun want to create a storm around here. Try to be more understanding...

To:tsuki desu
Another person who treated Sister Princess as frisbee...~_~" (sad)

To:shiznitty
.... i just watch a couple of that episodes...and is no deferent with Samurai Jack or Spunge Bob square pants...they make quite a good laugh...haha~

To:KingRanger
~_~" I simply love Saikono and is top3 in my most favourite anime list...mayb it doesn't suit ur personality lolz...

To:Laguna
Pita-Ten?? I love them...Misha is just so cute and nice story line if u ask me. Huh? another one that has conflict with SP...~_~"

To:Gaara11
This is really something...well i like Fushigi Yuugi though...although the "Tamahome"+"Miaka" scene can be very irritating at times...

To:::faze
Hanakyou maid and sister princess....sigh~

To:ElvenPath
Pokemon and Inuyasha again....sigh Huh?? Wat does ur etc. mean??

Fuh~ Getting abit tire here...wait i go drink water 1st...(tap..tap...)
Ok i'm back for business....Ahem!! Lets continue...

To:Unmei
Pokemon is not crap!!!! Mine ur words...is abit too much...kids around the world likes them and there's a reason for them to be like by kids....

To:aahhsin
Sob sob...sister princess again.... T_T Please dun kill them... they aren't that bad till this circumstances... Huh? Flame Of Recca?? How is that so?? Not bad wor the anime?

To:Soconfused
Love Hina...yes ur name spells it all...u r so~ confused... (Plz no offend)

To:Besa
Digimon and pokemon aren't mended for you only incase u forgot...there's smaller kids around you...

To:Keitarou
Oh no~ Plz dun be poison by others...try watching it urself 1st b4 staying away from it... going with the majority is not always a good idea... deferent ppl deferent taste...

To:Gutz
Love Hina again...

To:ShadowX114
Ebichu?? Is it Hamtaro in english version?? Hei~!!! I like that anime!!! Hamster story lolz... very cute leh...Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball , Beyblade and Sailor Moon ...no commen, all so-so for me...

To:Night
Angelic Layer!!!???? I bought the entire original box DVD set that costs me 2 months allowance...!!! sigh~ no commen...

To:silviachan
not SIster princess again??! ~_~" i'm tired...

Toicchoe
Onegai Teacher is ok...tried not to be over frisbeeing...u'll know after watching more anime...there's other plenty that worst...

To:husky
Dun curse other child idols....they love it and tried to be more considered...

To:Scrumhalf
OMG...ok are u a girl?? If u are then i would understand... Rosetta is HOT man... I love her and she's my top anime female protaganist. Long Live Rosaetta....!!! And of course i love the anime too...not the Rosetta only lah~

To:Maikeru
Lucky u stop early or u'll suffer more...as the stories devolop more villians show up... and i mean "MORE" villians...

To:choowee
I'm ur opposite...i love both that series...and of course i love Tsukihime very much too ^_^

To:Tabiree
I'm ur Extreme, perfectly, greatly, diversely...ur opposite...as i love all the series that you hate...great...just great...(Mom... i just found my new enermy) j/k

To:Razer 2mb
Wow...i found out quite alot of titles in your anime list that i love dearly...mayb u are my opposite...^_^? I love Romance anime but it seems that u hate them...come to think about it...u sound like a girl from my class... hmm... and i really hope that u r a girl cause is hard to believe a guy would had those anime...i mean some of them...

To:Masuki
Lets throw it together?? I totally agree...with that... 1,2,3, THROW!!! yipee!! see how it flies??

Huh?? Oops...back to the point..ahem...ahem...

To:Karala
It doesn't suit u thats all...in that case stay away from KGNE,Popotan,Kanon..and some other tittle ok?

To:Tima
Ur list...some i like...some i hate...some i use to feed it with fishes at my pond. Thus, No commen...

To:yamano667
Huh? yamano..i never knew u hate such anime ~_~" you starts to sound like a deferent person... i starts to have better impression of you...

To:Others...
Some of ur title that u hate are quite...uh...ah~ forget it...

Please...i'm not trying to pick a fight around here...I'm sorry if i'm offended some of you... but as you all hav known deferent ppl deferent taste. I realise that Majority of u all hated Sister Princess mayb becoz of religious reason or others, i'll accept that... though i'm not really happy with it...sigh~

I'll say no more cause i've already say so much...lastly..Ahem!!!
Thank You for reading that is IF you DID read...and I'm sorry if i'm offended anyone out there...is personal feelings and thoughts no offense...Jaa~
Old 2004-06-07, 14:44   Link #231
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Oh~ Btw my frissbee would be EVA...dun bother asking u know urself for those who had same thoughts with me...

Whee~~ See how it flies...?? Holy Shit...run!!!!!

Ojiisan - "WTF!!! WHo throw this damn thing at me??"

Stories end... EVA just almost killed a inoccent Ojiisan....
Old 2004-06-09, 16:09   Link #232
pontupo
Mad Yoda Steez

Send a message via AIM to pontupo
This is a bit of a spin from another thread that I started that the above (Yuun) posted to shortly ago, but Gilgamesh, definitely Gilgamesh. I bet it would fly really far too, seeing as how it lacks any substance whatsoever (possible exception of character dev.?) So Gilgamesh: :fingers:
Old 2004-06-09, 16:13   Link #233
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

To Yuun: people can dislike what they want to dislike...
Old 2004-06-09, 20:39   Link #234
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontupo
This is a bit of a spin from another thread that I started that the above (Yuun) posted to shortly ago, but Gilgamesh, definitely Gilgamesh. I bet it would fly really far too, seeing as how it lacks any substance whatsoever (possible exception of character dev.?) So Gilgamesh: :fingers:
I don't know about that man... Gilgamesh had its moments.... it's definitely not terrible....

as for me... I would use Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, Chrno Crusade and Mezzo DSA as my frisbees...
Old 2004-06-10, 07:48   Link #235
pontupo
Mad Yoda Steez

Send a message via AIM to pontupo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
I don't know about that man... Gilgamesh had its moments.... it's definitely not terrible....
I know, I know. I felt bad about being so harsh to Gilgamesh after posting that. I thought the animation was interesting, the character dev. wasn't so bad for the main characters and I enjoyed the relationships between the characters at least initially. Still, in the end I was not impressed. The story was sort of lame in the first place (kind of wonder if it is on the "Sci-Fi" end or the "Fantasy" end of Sci-Fi Fantasy ) In any case, it's the worst anime that I have seen so far (out of some twenty or so), but I'm a runt so what do I know
Old 2004-06-11, 11:42   Link #236
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

To: Kyuven
I know...just feel kinda sad to think of how hardworking is the producer behind those anime would think of...if we give such a negative comment about his production...haha~

Hmm...is Gilgamesh that horrible ar?? Lucky i didn't bought it...
Old 2004-06-11, 14:18   Link #237
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
To:Razer 2mb
Wow...i found out quite alot of titles in your anime list that i love dearly...mayb u are my opposite...^_^? I love Romance anime but it seems that u hate them...come to think about it...u sound like a girl from my class... hmm... and i really hope that u r a girl cause is hard to believe a guy would had those anime...i mean some of them...

Nope, once again pointed out, I'm a boy. Just because my f***ed up year book said I was a girl, doesn't mean it's true. Eventually they changed it. :shakes fist at the school while shooting the bird: Did I meantion that I dislike FLCL, too.

Don't get me wrong. I like Cowboy Bebop, Excel Saga, and Full Moon wo Sagashite (I've seen all of it. It's a secret on how I did it. ^_~). Hell, I liked Inuyasha and got to see the first 7 episodes before they licensed it. Just check out my lj. I did a meme of anime I've seen in bold (Note: I've seen more anime than that.) I didn't think the Cowboy Bebop movie was as good as the show itself. Once I see it again it willl be reviewed along with Cowboy Bebop itself.

Wonder how I've seen those anime listed above in my hate list? Blame my brother with $150. Still pissed about the Wedding Peach. I still haven't forgiven you, tsuyoshi-kun!
Old 2004-06-12, 05:26   Link #238
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
i hate beyblade and super doll lica..these two can be thrown as a frisbee into the black hole
Old 2004-06-13, 03:53   Link #239
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Oops....sorry, Ok i'll considered you as a Man....Razer_2mb

Wedding Peach....i remembered watching it around 4 years ago...when i'm still at Lower Secondary School and i would like to say that Wedding Peach is better than Sailormoon a few times.... I Just like Fuuma Yuusuke (The Hero) than that stupid 5 minute hero Momoru (Sailormoon). Not that bad lar....but at that time i'm still quite new to the anime world, thus i can't complain much lolz....

Aiyah~ My home tv show beyblade and super doll lica every saturday morning and i must say super doll lica really sucks, though i watch Hamtaro, Mon Colle Knight, and Angelic Layer on that day....
Old 2004-06-13, 07:40   Link #240
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
Yuun
sure la...i'm also from malaysia...the only anime that catches my attention is Angelic Layer...other i either find it too childish(hamtaro)or too annoying(beyblade)thou mon colle knight's ok...i just love itz op and ed
btw...wat the hell is super doll lica really trying to literate...not only the op-ed sucks..even the storyline get me confused
Closed Thread