AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-23, 04:01   Link #461
tsunade666

blue knight and green grande are for sure the strongest while maybe black lotus on third being full offensive but I'm not sure except on how hax blue knight and green grande can be and green grande is confirm 1st generation player and maybe blue knight too giving them the most experience player in AW.
Old 2012-05-23, 13:34   Link #462
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Not quite LNs, but I went looking for some other manga a while back and managed to find a spinoff of AW in manga form o_O

Link here: http://www.dm5.com/manhua-jiasushijiewaizhuan/

Packed full of yuri, and 3 chapters so far. If you can read Chinese you might want to give this a try.
yeah, i posted about that one a month or two ago. I claim the MC girl is MINE!
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 15:08   Link #463
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
yeah, i posted about that one a month or two ago. I claim the MC girl is MINE!
who is that girl anyway? I was checking it right now and seeing I saw an annoying s/he in an all girls school? who is totally s/he annoying me and there is risechan (which she totally looks like Rise from persona) and a little girl who can destroy tables.... and it looks like the one who gave her bb program is risechan (or who ever her name is) but the one who peaks my interest is risechan's avatar which looks like chrome disaster and the name mentioned black lotus.... what the hell is this spin off? side story or au or totally spin off story which doesn't even relate to main story?

EDIT:

Chiyo's dad is lucky to be used as a pillow by risechan

Last edited by tsunade666; 2012-05-23 at 15:21.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 02:02   Link #464
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Npc? U mean the mobs? Whats their strength ranking
There's the medium size ones, big as a building, then there's the Behemoth class 100x stronger than those, and finally the Four Gods (another 100x stronger at least). Blue Knight can solo a Behemoth class by himself, while Black Lotus says she can match that feat.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 02:30   Link #465
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Whats dragon class? Also i remember the 4 gods were the final boss in the dungeon
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 04:12   Link #466
tsunade666

the 4 gods are suzaku, seiryuu, genbu and byakko right? and to rescue arden maiden the party took down suzaku.
Old 2012-05-25, 00:50   Link #467
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Whats dragon class? Also i remember the 4 gods were the final boss in the dungeon
Technically, I was referring to how dragons in RPGs tend to just be strong monsters that get slaughtered by top-tier players

The Chinese translated them as 《巨兽级》(literally 'Large Beast'), for enemies that can be taken down by a average of 20 Burst Linkers, 10x stronger than that are the 《神兽级》(Divine Beasts, though the final 16 in the depths of the Imperial Palace that guards 'The Fluctuating Light' is likely to be vastly stronger despite being called the same name), and then finally the Four Gods 《四神》 that make even the 神兽 class look like Chihuahuas in comparison - literal 'Gods' (Ref Vol6 Ch5). Blue Knight can solo a Divine Beast by himself, and KYH says she can do the same.

The Four Gods are just the Gatekeepers, the 'final boss' are theoretically the 16 Divine Beasts (each almost on the level of Four Gods) that guard the last Sacred Treasure. Assuming there isn't like a Lord of the Palace they have to defeat elsewhere and the 16 DBs are just a security measure...
Old 2012-05-25, 01:15   Link #468
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

How did they defeat a God? And i think they'd need all high burst linkers to fight tgt
Old 2012-05-25, 05:06   Link #469
tsunade666

how they heck did they even win again Suzaku? in the illustration. KYH already slice up Suzaku.
Old 2012-05-25, 05:13   Link #470
Awrya
U mad?

According to Flere KYH can solo a divine beast/one of the gods, so maybe she did just that? There must be a pretty big difference between lv. 9 and the rest, since a whole legion failed in clearing that dungeon.
Old 2012-05-25, 06:12   Link #471
tsunade666

yap, flere said that Black Lotus can do what Blue Knight can and that strengthens my belief on Black Lotus being the 3rd strongest burst linker. But with the strength difference of the spawn or mob from the mvp to dungeon boss and secret boss. Level 9 are just crazy.

How the heck can Haru ever beat them. Now that he lost Chrome Disaster. The only thing that lets him fight at least on the same footing and not in a loosing battle against a level 9. And Haru is still level 5 >.>
Old 2012-05-25, 08:37   Link #472
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

What about his IS? He can still use it. He will just have to be creative with it.

A level 9's strength is really no joke. It is as if a player from a MMORPG has the same strength as bonus bosses... No wonder Niko said they were monster on their own.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 12:17   Link #473
tsunade666

it's not even funny. I haven't played a broken online game where one you enter a near maximum level. You can go one on one against hidden dungeon boss. It's always party vs the mvp enemy.

IS system of Haru is only laser spear and laser sword for all I remember... though is laser speed a part of his IS system or his level up bonus since he focus on agi and flight time for bonuses?
Old 2012-05-25, 15:47   Link #474
churchblue
Banned

I wonder if a "clear" color duel avatar would exist. Probably MUCH later in the LN. Diamond Angel is a idea of me. These "clear" avatar are "observers" and have no interest in fight unless it is necessary. Just an idea. I don't know what you call a "clear" avatar.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 19:11   Link #475
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

What about Aqua Current? She is clear due to being pure water.
Old 2012-05-25, 19:49   Link #476
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
I wonder if a "clear" color duel avatar would exist. Probably MUCH later in the LN. Diamond Angel is a idea of me. These "clear" avatar are "observers" and have no interest in fight unless it is necessary. Just an idea. I don't know what you call a "clear" avatar.
Avatars have a colour or metal in their name, so I'm not sure about Diamond, as it is made of carbon, thus non-metal. Diamond also ranges from colourless to faint yellow, it is a bit difficult to rank them.
Old 2012-05-25, 23:55   Link #477
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

How about Glass Cannon? If you know what i mean
Old 2012-05-26, 00:49   Link #478
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
According to Flere KYH can solo a divine beast/one of the gods, so maybe she did just that? There must be a pretty big difference between lv. 9 and the rest, since a whole legion failed in clearing that dungeon.
The hell? Did you not see my post where it said "the Four Gods make Divine Beasts look like chihuahuas"? The Gods in AW are hax, solo players can't beat them

Actually... *re-checks LNs*

Forget what I said about the 16 'Divine Beasts' guarding The Fluctuating Light Vol8 Ch9 stated Eight Gods guard the final Sacred Treasure's room, and Sixteen Gods guard the portal that lets you leave the Imperial Palace after you obtained the Treasure. You go in there for the final treasure, you're not going to get out alive >.>

Divine Beast =/= Gods. Gods >>>>>>> Divine Beasts.

Haru also asked KYH who was stronger - a King, or a God? (ref Vol6 Ch5)
Quote:
「那个……《王》和《神》哪一方比较强……?」
「《王》始终不过是人而已。与之相对,《神》则是远远超乎人类范畴的存在。如果老老实实从正面挑战的话,即 使七个王用尽全力,也比不上《四神》中的哪怕一头吧」
Her answer: "'Kings' in the end are still only human. On the other hand, 'Gods' are existences far, far beyond human limits. If you fight head on even if all Seven Kings use everything they have they could not defeat any one of the Four Gods"

And Suzaku in the end only got KOed because they're up high in the atmosphere, not enough air for fire to burn and they started freezing up. Lotus + Raker flew up to barrage Suzaku, got it down to almost dead then the other three remaining gate Gods healed Suzaku. If you don't fight all Four at once they heal one another, even if they're a long way away. Nega Nebulus only escaped while Suzaku was busy healing.
Old 2012-05-26, 03:22   Link #479
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

So essentially, to defeat them is like beating all of the bonus bosses in let us say WoW or Final Fantasy series at the same time... How in the hell is that dungeon supposed to be completed anyway? It is practically impossible. This dungeon practically hell.
Old 2012-05-26, 03:53   Link #480
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
So essentially, to defeat them is like beating all of the bonus bosses in let us say WoW or Final Fantasy series at the same time... How in the hell is that dungeon supposed to be completed anyway? It is practically impossible. This dungeon practically hell.
The most interesting thing about this dungeon is going in actually easier than escaped from it. If you have a teleport ability like chrome falcon and an hax team than it maybe possible to run away after getting the treasure.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality