Notices

Old 2013-05-12, 15:21   Link #6261
Sumeragi
Banned

Pool's, for killing ten.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 15:27   Link #6262
Gravitas Free Zone

The difference is that for whatever reason his award got a nice ribbon backing compared to the usual one.

Images
Compare...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Also, how the heck did they just line up for you to kill twelve of them while your teammates fired blanks?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 15:35   Link #6263
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
I don't always play my PzIV, but when i do i prefer to roll them.
Pen3...more like Wittmann3.

I've mentioned this before but the only times I've gotten 8 kills were in my PzIV.

Type 62 - Escaping Encirclement: A Motorized Discourse on Carrying Teams
Summary: Started out north, dicked around in the west and on the hill a bit, realized we were getting surrounded by a numerically equal force, startled by an IS8, went to go help our Leopard Prototyp der Arbeitsgruppe A kill an M103 blocking the path of advance, went to neutralize arty, and capped out just in time.

Images
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 15:36   Link #6264
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
The difference is that for whatever reason his award got a nice ribbon backing compared to the usual one.

Also, how the heck did they just line up for you to kill twelve of them while your teammates fired blanks?
lol no i had to work for most of the kills and just staying alive is very important.

Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 15:39   Link #6265
12ice

ES, take a break. Body and mind goes hand-in-hand, and having bronchitis is a sure joy-killer for any activity. Rest up and I'm sure we'll all see your chipper self back eventually.
12ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 15:46   Link #6266
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Idk if I'll be on until late night again. Kinda wish last night had better teams. Anyways tamni my vol. 7 is being translated I think I start reading the first ch. That they finished translating. scratch that, they only finish the prologue... and some of the chapter 1..... so i guess i'll read it maybe this weekend.

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-05-12 at 19:25.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 17:10   Link #6267
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
lol no i had to work for most of the kills and just staying alive is very important.

Good game but you where very fortunate that the other teams arty really sucked quite badly, if that had been me with my current run of luck I'd have bought it at the first point in which you took arty fire...

Anyway last game in the AT8 before I sell it on to buy the comet and I ended on a high note =]

Images

Also just fitted the 20pdr on the AT7 and its pretty good though doesn't really feel like a massive step up and reloading is a little slow compared to the 17pdr but it'll just take a little getting used to i imagine. I also like that the offset gun makes hiding that commander pod a lot easier and the little machine gun turret just in front of it also helps to shield it a bit too.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 17:34   Link #6268
Sumeragi
Banned

Trolling a 8,8 cm PaK 43 Jagdtiger:

Run next to 8,8 cm PaK 43 Jagdtiger, fire into his side continuously, and profit!
Old 2013-05-12, 17:45   Link #6269
LeoXiao
思想工作

What possessed you to get the Panther II back?
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 18:03   Link #6270
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
What possessed you to get the Panther II back?
Ace Mastery Badge + 50.5% win rate.
Old 2013-05-12, 18:18   Link #6271
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Mmm, don't really feel comfortable grinding for the DTC on the T-54. The last gun from the T-44 might be fine for its tier, but for tier 9 its both underpowered and lacks penetration. Yep, definitely on my free exp list.

Sorry Lorraine, but outfitting the T-54 comes first.

P.S. My goal while I have the T-54: not to be mediocre at it. I've very quickly realized that there's some expectation attached to this tank, especially in random pubs.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2013-05-12 at 18:30.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 18:29   Link #6272
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^I've seen replays from my WoT-friend. That thing is fast, bouncy, fires accurately and quickly, and with ridiculous Russian camo. Arm it with gold ammo for penetration purposes and you will be one of the most dangerous things on the battlefield; who said the good old days of T-54 domination is over?

Its only weakness is its bad gun depression. And, well, I think it's rather unforgiving for bad players who think troll bounce turret means you go peek-a-boom with an E-50 or sit still for top tier arty to blast your head off.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 18:49   Link #6273
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Ace Mastery Badge + 50.5% win rate.
The Panther II has performed well for me with a 61% win
Images

But nothing comes close to my Tortoise.....
Images
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 18:52   Link #6274
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Pen, Kimi, now that I have a T-54, whenever you and your friends platoon, can I tag along? The grind to the last 100m is way long, and fraught with bad pubs... Ah, to graduate from APCR to HEAT. Can't wait.

Last night for the x5, but I might not get on as it's Election Day here in the Philippines.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2013-05-12 at 19:40.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 19:06   Link #6275
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Pfft read em and weep boys.

:P

On a serious note aside from those two my stats are pretty poor overall and the last couple of weeks have been pretty disastrous especially with the weekend warriors coming on to fail hard. =[

Anyway I've made use of the credit bonuses this weekend to kit out a lot of my tanks with bolt on modules which should prove a sound investment, I even managed to buy a space garage slot and extra barrack space with the gold I had left over from buying the T25.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 20:13   Link #6276
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Ascaloth is pretty much avoidin tier 10s,
I am? That's news to me.

Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 20:22   Link #6277
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

yes, besides you just got that tank, and i've have 4 tier 10s and 3 tier 9s to play wit now, and it seems everyone in MUP is prolly annoyed by me have all these 10s and 9s.

i'm kinda pissed off that no one even tries to get to the last tiers anymore, there just stickin around tier 5, 6, 7, and 8. The problem i see is that more ppl that have join WoT becuz of GUP, mainly joins the GUP related clan names..... we haven't gotten any new recruits since Oni and Pak left for that italian school clan. well at least we got RW in the clan, but he's been slowly playing tier 5s.

who ever is think T1 H will be a good tank, beware of crap gun, spd traverse, and a big target if you broadside shoot stuff, the only way to make the T1 worth it is to always front face the enemy, where most shots tend to bounce.
Old 2013-05-12, 20:33   Link #6278
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
i'm kinda pissed off that no one even tries to get to the last tiers anymore, there just stickin around tier 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Because the lot of us are casual players, and frankly going beyond even tier 7 is a LOT of work and effort. This is not a second job, and you can't really expect people to put in 50+ games an evening just to go up a line. Hey, the only reason I even HAVE tier 8s is because I wanted to get the Tiger 2 at first... And now that I have the T-54 and E-75 I have little incentive to go further.

Heck, on a normal day I do less than 20 games, and that number will likely drop as my Master's Thesis mentoring hits full swing.
Old 2013-05-12, 20:39   Link #6279
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
well at least we got RW in the clan, but he's been slowly playing tier 5s.
I did warn to not have high expectations for me. I don't have any intention of being more than super casual. I will get to the higher tiers eventually but I don't play that often and I won't grind. I did end up playing in a bit of the company battle on Saturday which was already far more than I ever intended to do.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 20:45   Link #6280
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well you guys stated that you will be slow, but as for our other members who've been taking it easy.

ES, I don't even know if he will ever get a tier 9.

the reason i'm pissed off is cuz no one can platoon or don't want to platoon even if they could.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks