Spoiler for .:
top 3 is spot on but Zoro should be one
Old 2009-09-05, 19:36   Link #122
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
But Zoro IS in the top 3. He's number 2.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misunderstood. Please disregard what I said. xD;
Old 2009-09-05, 19:37   Link #123
james0246

^Luffy is almost always Number One in these polls.
Old 2009-09-05, 19:41   Link #124
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
WTF, Ritchie is ranked higher than Moria, and who's that at 31 and 32, they look like coffee stains.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2009-09-05, 19:43   Link #125
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
WTF, Ritchie is ranked higher than Moria, and who's that at 31 and 32, they look like coffee stains.
31 is Oda himself. It's how he draws himself when he decides to make a cameo in One Piece.

As for 32, I can't even begin to guess what it is...unless it's Laboon. Otherwise I have no clue.
Old 2009-09-05, 19:49   Link #126
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
31 is Oda himself. It's how he draws himself when he decides to make a cameo in One Piece.

As for 32, I can't even begin to guess what it is...unless it's Laboon. Otherwise I have no clue.
Oh yeah, it is Laboon.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2009-09-05, 20:05   Link #127
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Luffy is almost always Number One in these polls.
And deservedly so.
Old 2009-09-05, 21:24   Link #128
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
And deservedly so.

Yep i don't think there was ever a poll that luffy was never number 1.
Old 2009-09-06, 07:38   Link #129
'Pryde
I am better than you

ace fan girls are slacking i was sure he wuld be in the top 3
Old 2009-09-06, 08:11   Link #130
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Spoiler for ONE PIECE POPULARITY POLL:

Yeah I think Zoro should be number 1 too. But Luffy being number 1 is cool with me. I think its funny how Chopper is number 4 though. I bet the fangirls put him up there. Ace is number 5 though, thats was a bit of surprise for me, I was kind of expecting all Strawhats to be in the top 10.

Not surprised Law is the most popular Supernova being as though he's my favorite one.
Old 2009-09-07, 10:20   Link #131
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I can't see Hancock anywhere on the pictures, so she must be even less popular Oo
Old 2009-09-07, 10:39   Link #132
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I can't see Hancock anywhere on the pictures, so she must be even less popular Oo

Actually, the poll was taken last year, before Hancock made her appearance in the manga (which also explains why we haven't seen just about any new character that's been introduced since the Amazon Lily arc in those pics). She'll definitely appear when the next poll is taken, though......
Old 2009-09-07, 13:42   Link #133
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Actually, the poll was taken last year, before Hancock made her appearance in the manga (which also explains why we haven't seen just about any new character that's been introduced since the Amazon Lily arc in those pics). She'll definitely appear when the next poll is taken, though......
I found this quite strange that some random kidnaper would be in top50 and Hancok wouldn't... Then again there would be Hannibal
Old 2009-09-07, 14:53   Link #134
AnbuItachi

well luffy is ranked higher than zoro cause he has more screen time =\. its 99% of the case for everypoll of everything... its like how ash ranks above misty in pokemon
Old 2009-09-07, 16:49   Link #135
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I found this quite strange that some random kidnaper would be in top50 and Hancok wouldn't... Then again there would be Hannibal

Heh, Hannyabal was my favorite character to introduced in the ID arc. Still, I can't help but think that Sadi will end up being the most popular of the ID characters, though she didn't get much screentime (neither did Saldeath, but I doubt anyone would care about him, either).....

Anyways, it looks like there may not be a chapter this week guys. aohige explains all at the AP forums:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige
This week's Jump that just hit the shelves yesterday (Monday JST), the one this chapter (556) is on, is 41.
42 is the next monday's Jump, without One Piece 557. So this IS the break week.

However, keep in mind, the third monday of this month is a holiday.
Which means Jump 43 will most likely hit the shelves early, weekend of next week.

9/7 Monday : Jump41, One Piece 556
9/14 Monday : Jump 42, no One Piece
9/19-20 Saturday-Sunday : most likely Jump 43 One Piece 557
9/21 Monday : national holiday

And since Jump 43 will most likely be released early, so might the spoilers.
We normally expect the first spoilers 5-6 days before the street date, and full raw 3-4 days before street date.

Which means, if Jump 43 is released on the saturday of next week like we expect it, we might see the spoiler as early as this coming Sunday or next monday.

Does that clear things ups?

Well, getting an early chapter in compensation for a chapterless week sounds pretty good to me!
Old 2009-09-07, 18:05   Link #136
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

It seems this time the movie will be worth the wait. It will give us more clues about the level of the legends from the past. So far, we only saw glimpses from Whitebeard and Rayleigh. Hopefully those two will complement each other real well, from the perspective of the main story-line.
Old 2009-09-07, 19:10   Link #137
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
So far, we only saw glimpses from Whitebeard and Rayleigh. Hopefully those two will complement each other real well, from the perspective of the main story-line.
There is nothing to hope for here. Whitebeard has shown that he is rightfully so the strongest man in the world. Rayleigh, the right hand of the pirate king who is no longer in his prime, was able to hold off Admiral Kizaru without putting in much effort. That being said, we've already been given more than a good justification for their legendary strength. Their feats clearly show that they are truly amongst the elites.
Old 2009-09-07, 20:12   Link #138
Big Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
There is nothing to hope for here. Whitebeard has shown that he is rightfully so the strongest man in the world. Rayleigh, the right hand of the pirate king who is no longer in his prime, was able to hold off Admiral Kizaru without putting in much effort. That being said, we've already been given more than a good justification for their legendary strength. Their feats clearly show that they are truly amongst the elites.
I think there is a good chance that he might not be the strongest man in the world...Were basing this on his title in the anime. I think someone like Dragon could easily be stronger, but not be recognized because he hasn't shown his ability yet.

For example, i think Blackbeard could easily be as strong/stronger than whitebeard but since he has a less famous name, and hasn't done as many feats or been around as long as whitebeard no one thinks of him in the same category. Not to mention Whitebeard being the strongest man was probably a statement made when Roger died and he took the throne. I doubt he's seen any real action besides Marineford in a long time.

Edit: /wrists for there not being a one piece chapter this week...this is by far the most anticipation i've had for one in a long time, and gonna have to wait 2 weeks >.<
Old 2009-09-07, 20:57   Link #139
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I can't believe Croc has fallen so low. Where's Hawkins, maybe i missed him. He is my favorite SuperNova after all.
Old 2009-09-08, 00:43   Link #140
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I can't believe Croc has fallen so low. Where's Hawkins, maybe i missed him. He is my favorite SuperNova after all.
If i'm not mistaken, he's tying at 56 with Foxy
Closed Thread