AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-29, 10:09   Link #101
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

^ Got referred by Lucky Star and Working!'s genre. ^
Old 2010-12-31, 22:14   Link #102
Frizo
Say what?

I am a 13 year old male. I live here in the States and have ever since I was born. I am an avid lover of Japan, ever since i was about 10 to their technological advances. I discovered anime when I was 12, watched an anime call Clannad. I stopped until about 1 month ago when I watched High school of the Dead. I was tired of all this serious stuff so I looked for a fun anime. K-on was just that. It was perfect, I loved it. I am seen as rather shy though, introverted. I have my friends and thats that. I have no need for more. I was able to relate to Mio, as we have similar traits. Left handed, bass (Although I play mine righty), black hair, tall, ect. So this probably helped may stay into the show, but I loved it's innocence and how I could think of these girls as girls I could see in my school, not some fake ones. This show is very realistic in the sense of how they act. I love this show for what it is, that is that.
Old 2011-01-08, 14:49   Link #103
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

I mostly watch it because it's a slice of life comedy, which is my favourite in animes. Also, I do like moe, so even though it doesn't make the show for me it's still a nice bonus.
Old 2011-01-11, 04:20   Link #104
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

well, you could say, K-on has saved me from a life of not knowing how to play the guitar, and directed me away from being just an average guitarist. plus i love their songs. the melody is so cool.

i have really liked animes since my childhood. i remembered watching shows like dragonball, yu yu hakusho, digimon, pokemon, zenki, and stuff. it really influenced my childhood.

but what i really liked about anime is the music, the songs. they are really incredible, and very catchy. i always wanted to listen to them when i'm gaming, or just slacking off. i listen to the ending and opening songs of yugioh, naruto, digimon, etc. i like those songs

last summer, i suddenly got the urge to learn the guitar. i don't know the reason, but i just leaped over. the first few weeks was really dull, i'm not having much progress, and very close to quitting. then one night, while channel hopping, i saw K-on. i got interested right away, when i saw them performing on a concert or something. (ep. 12 season 1). Mio was in the middle of singing fude pen, and Yui was running. i let go of the remote and watched what happened. and the next one really blew me. they sang fuwa fuwa time. that sent chills down the spine. i was really touched by the melody of the song. i tried to remember it. i increased the volume, and was really moved by the song. i really liked that song. and the song was playing on my mind as i sleep. and the next morning, i said to myself, "i will learn to play the guitar. i want to learn that song". i found my reason in learning the guitar. i try to humm to remember the song, and went on to learn the basics of guitaring.

and the rest was was history.
Old 2011-01-11, 11:30   Link #105
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
last summer, i suddenly got the urge to learn the guitar. i don't know the reason, but i just leaped over. the first few weeks was really dull, i'm not having much progress, and very close to quitting. then one night, while channel hopping, i saw K-on. i got interested right away, when i saw them performing on a concert or something. (ep. 12 season 1). Mio was in the middle of singing fude pen, and Yui was running. i let go of the remote and watched what happened. and the next one really blew me. they sang fuwa fuwa time. that sent chills down the spine. i was really touched by the melody of the song. i tried to remember it. i increased the volume, and was really moved by the song. i really liked that song. and the song was playing on my mind as i sleep. and the next morning, i said to myself, "i will learn to play the guitar. i want to learn that song". i found my reason in learning the guitar. i try to humm to remember the song, and went on to learn the basics of guitaring.

and the rest was was history.
Yeah, I totally agree. That performance of Fuwa Fuwa was very inspiring to me.
Old 2011-01-20, 21:41   Link #106
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

Yui is clumsy, moe, and that makes her hilarious. all I need to watch