AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-10-22, 19:34   Link #57981
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
The only stuff I came up with is:
• a serum that can allow dudes to pilot IS units BUT for 24hrs
• a weapon that can destroy IS cores, that's similar how kamen rider delta's, 555's & kaixa's most common (aka the rider kick) of destroying orphnochs
• a theory that phantom task were the ones that funded tabane, when she was creating white knight
• another theory about ichika's parents used to be phantom task's top scientists that helped tabane create the PROTOTYPE of white knight's core & byakushiki used to be a P.T IS unit & was created by ichika's parents also

FEEL FREE TO TALK CRAP ABOUT ME TO THE MAX HOW I'M WRONG, BEING A TROLL OR HOW STUPID I SOUND
i delete the not, so what i meant to say was that "another theory about ichika's parents used to be phantom task's top scientists that helped tabane create the PROTOTYPE of white knight's core & byakushiki used to be a P.T IS unit & was created by ichika's parents also"
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 20:24   Link #57982
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Hmm... Koncrete Revolution is giving me so many bad bad bad ideas for IS... IS, but with Ultraman. Oh and transformers, espers, kamen rider, magical girls, aliens and the MIB.

And I'm still itching to do a meaningless one-off collaboration with Hidan no Butei 7777.

SO MUCH CRACK
Old 2015-10-22, 20:39   Link #57983
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Hmm... Koncrete Revolution is giving me so many bad bad bad ideas for IS... IS, but with Ultraman. Oh and transformers, espers, kamen rider, magical girls, aliens and the MIB.

And I'm still itching to do a meaningless one-off collaboration with Hidan no Butei 7777.

SO MUCH CRACK
You clearly need to play more SRW. That combination is just "meh" to me...considering I played "Hero Chronicle" (Human-sized Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Power Armor- style RX-78 Gundam and Gespensts) and "Super Heroine Chronicle" (Which happens to include IS WITHOUT Ichika)

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 20:42   Link #57984
SRW-Otaku

Also, anybody needs any free OC commision? I'm not entirely sure of my drawing skill, but I'm pretty sure I'm above average. So you can just ask
Do note that while I may have trouble drawing humans, drawing mecha is TOTALLY up my alley.

Old 2015-10-22, 23:16   Link #57985
The 48th Ronin

I just hit a roadblock with my Bakumatsu-verse.

So I decided to watch more taiga dramas and play more Shogun 2.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 23:20   Link #57986
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
I just hit a roadblock with my Bakumatsu-verse.

So I decided to watch more taiga dramas and play more Shogun 2.
Is it like Sengoku Basara, supernatural, or normal Bakumatsu? Wait, the Bakumatsu - wasn't that the era that Rurouni Kenshin took place?
Old 2015-10-22, 23:51   Link #57987
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
You clearly need to play more SRW. That combination is just "meh" to me...considering I played "Hero Chronicle" (Human-sized Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Power Armor- style RX-78 Gundam and Gespensts) and "Super Heroine Chronicle" (Which happens to include IS WITHOUT Ichika)
Right you guys forget I have #imasbias and Haruka is a sultry puppy in that anime.

And mostly because of the really crack kancolle x gundam tan x Coral fix I had in mind for the equally crack fic called Futari wa Ginga Faerie. Where a middle school girl becomes the host to an IS core from deep space that turns her into a magical space idol to pay off a mountain of debt. But this puts her in the firing line for rabid tentacled fans, nefarious space pirates, and even more ridiculous allies like a zombie ultraman, a spider ninjas and a almost useless deputy space sheriff. And she still gotta dodge CIA operatives bent on anal probing her as well as space marines from the Schwarzehase.
Old 2015-10-23, 04:41   Link #57988
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For whatever reason I am suddenly wanting on crack Yuri pairings.

CeciliaxCharlotte

RinxLaura

RinxRan

please

EDIT:

For absolutely 0 reasons also add: HoukixMaya
Old 2015-10-23, 04:56   Link #57989
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post

CeciliaxCharlotte

RinxLaura

RinxRan

please

EDIT:

For absolutely 0 reasons also add: HoukixMaya
Your yuri couple don't even have a chance of working out here's mine:
• CharlotteXLaura
• chifuyuXmaya
• CeceliaXrin
•HoukiXran

Also who's ran (it's been a while)?
Old 2015-10-23, 05:12   Link #57990
demino_hellsin
That one guy

God I love being the asshole who hates this series 'cause of the writing but has a crapload of details stuck in his brain. Makes everyone who actually likes the series look undevoted.

The point of Crack Pairings aren't about likelihood of them happening.
Old 2015-10-23, 05:51   Link #57991
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:

CeciliaxCharlotte
RinxLaura
RinxRan
HoukixMaya
Quote:
Also who's ran (it's been a while)?
Ran is Dan's sister, the redhead who was there when Rin was still in Japan. So RinxRan does have a chance of working out. If they could bond over Ichika first, which I admit is tough.

Eh, I'll risk it and ask everyone's opinion on DxD and put out an idea.

Ichika has a Sacred Gear, the same as one of DxD's main cast, not a copy but because the previous user died and it moved on to him, DxD character meets Ichika, sense the SG in him and due to memories of their old friend/lover takes care of him in a distant manner, acting as that odd uncle/auntie that gives advice which helps quite a bit.

I'll give Ichika Divine Dividing if only because it can built up Ichika's self doubt issues. How he depends on others to succeed. He 'drains' others to survive, a leech. Depending on how you want to handle things it can go many ways, his friends notice and help him overcome that until they're forced to part. DxD notice and helps until he's forced to attend ISA where the Devil can't go to due to medical checkup blowing their cover. Their allies can help but don't really hold close ties to the previous user of DD so they don't really care anyway.

If DxD plays a big part of Ichika's life, then maybe have them as Ichika's IS backer. No pilots or anything, just resources and training.
Glacium Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 05:55   Link #57992
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The one of the two great plays composing the DxD crossover handbook. Besides the overpowered sue dropping into the world, it's either pass Divine Dividing or Boosted Gear around. Maybe even make a new one up. Rarely do I see thing like Holy Swords or Demonic Swords being passed around hum hum hum.
Old 2015-10-23, 07:27   Link #57993
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
All the good ideas have been taken unfortunately
Quote:
I'm out. I only write horrible fanfiction :lol:
Not that depressing as you think.

The first rule should be: "Know what is your aim, what is your method."

Anyway, is it true that the club rooms and the student council stay in a seperate building?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 08:12   Link #57994
SRW-Otaku

Sadly, I have ADD so I don't even know what my aim i- Oh hey RWBY Vol3. is due next month!

Old 2015-10-23, 09:45   Link #57995
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

So as to make it less crack

Rin and Ran is tsundere for each other
Houki and Cecilia is tsundere for each other
Charlotte and Laura is the only one being lovey dovey
Tatenashi is the seme and Kanzashi is the uke, yes it's incest

Because if super heroine chronicle is to be believed, everyone in I.S. is bisexual.
Old 2015-10-23, 10:21   Link #57996
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
So as to make it less crack

Rin and Ran is tsundere for each other
Houki and Cecilia is tsundere for each other
Charlotte and Laura is the only one being lovey dovey
Tatenashi is the seme and Kanzashi is the uke, yes it's incest

Because if super heroine chronicle is to be believed, everyone in I.S. is bisexual.
yes
yes
so much yes.
You win the internet Zero-sama.
Also, a Cecilia-made sandwich that somehow contains the flesh of SCP-682

Old 2015-10-23, 11:43   Link #57997
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ideas...

Cecilia x Charlotte:
-Cecilia has to go to a social function for the rich. She has a plus one but Ichika is unavailable and it just so happened Charlotte was passing by. They both go and Cecilia meets some company and military big wigs. She eventually meets the Dunois who recognize Charlotte. They backhandedly humiliate her for being an illegitimate child and Cecilia finds it in herself to defend her friend & love rival. Theyvreturn to the Alcott estate where Cecilia realizes Charlotte's trauma with that family runs deeper than normal causing her to seek absence from ISA for awhile s she pieces Charlotte back together. It is shortly then revealed to them through a phonecall from the Dunois patriarch that he apologized for the actions of his wife and daughters. He professes that he truly loves Charlotte as his daughter and truly loved her mother. However he wouldn't be long for the world due to terminal illness. Charlotte asks what would happen to Dunois with his death and what her position be in that case. He told her that he could share no wealth with her due to being a child outside wedlock but he at least secured her freedom by signing the company to his legitimate spouse as long as they left Charlotte alone. It would be his last act as her father. After the phonecall, Charlotte seeks out Cecilia and explains her feelings on the matter of Dunois Corp. Charlotte asks Cecilia to help take control of Dunois Corporation. Cecilia is surprised but listens as Charlotte tells of the frenchwoman's past with the Dunois women, how they were frivolous socialites who cared nothing for business or the military industrial complex that Dunois was tied with. Charlotte may have cut her ties as a spy of Dunois but she did not want to see her father's hardwork run to the ground. So the two set out in a corporate war of deceit, greed and scandals.

Laura x Rin:
-Rin is a lot better when she fights alone. That is the plain truth. In fact she may be the strongest pilot among them all save for Tatenashi. If only the ShenLog didn't hold her back. Laura Bodewig ofcourse did not even consider this possibility once. Because she had beaten the Chinese Representative once when the oriental girl was fighting the German alongside the British Representative. So it was a horrible surprise when Rin defeated Laura soundly during mock battles. Laura thinks back on Rin's past combat records and remembers her fighting on equal terms against odds highly against her favor. All the disadvantages given to the Chinese girl. Laura also remembers that it was Rin who rallied them all against the Silverio Gospel when Ichika had been down. From that mock battle onwards, Laura took a more pointed interest in Huang Ling Yin, studying her and spending more time with her.

Houki x Maya:
- Houki has acceptable close quarters combat and it reflects in her IS practicals grades. Unsurprising considering her background in kendo. However a top swordswoman does not a top IS pilot make. At lest to anyone that wasn't Chifuyu Orimura. And this showed with Houki who had subpar grades in IS practicals for flight and ranged combat. Doing Tabane a solid, Chifuyu decides to arrange private lessons for the younger Shinonono with the best daredevil gunfighter in the whole island of ISA. Maya Yamada.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2015-10-23 at 12:11.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 15:24   Link #57998
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacium Frost View Post
Ran is Dan's sister, the redhead who was there when Rin was still in Japan. So RinxRan does have a chance of working out. If they could bond over Ichika first, which I admit is tough.

Eh, I'll risk it and ask everyone's opinion on DxD and put out an idea.

Ichika has a Sacred Gear, the same as one of DxD's main cast, not a copy but because the previous user died and it moved on to him, DxD character meets Ichika, sense the SG in him and due to memories of their old friend/lover takes care of him in a distant manner, acting as that odd uncle/auntie that gives advice which helps quite a bit.

I'll give Ichika Divine Dividing if only because it can built up Ichika's self doubt issues. How he depends on others to succeed. He 'drains' others to survive, a leech. Depending on how you want to handle things it can go many ways, his friends notice and help him overcome that until they're forced to part. DxD notice and helps until he's forced to attend ISA where the Devil can't go to due to medical checkup blowing their cover. Their allies can help but don't really hold close ties to the previous user of DD so they don't really care anyway.

If DxD plays a big part of Ichika's life, then maybe have them as Ichika's IS backer. No pilots or anything, just resources and training.
Who's Dan? I already know ran is dan's sister
Old 2015-10-23, 18:41   Link #57999
Router25
World Connector. I think

Quote:
Who's Dan? I already know ran is dan's sister
You know, redheaded guy with a scarf on his head whose family owns an oriental themed restaurant which rivals that of rin's, he's the one only male character that Ichika has as a childhood friend (though I'm not sure if ichika has more guy friends or maybe... Hey, is IchikaXDan a crack or canon?)
Old 2015-10-23, 19:08   Link #58000
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
You guys really hating Ichika Orimura, don't you?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest