AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-11-30, 03:06   Link #981
EroKing

Old 2013-11-30, 16:21   Link #982
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Yup, this is the cover of final DVD/BD volume that was just released. And as has been the case, the design for the Kantoku-illustrated bedsheet fills out the NSFW side of the spectrum: http://www.henneko.jp/bd/img/thum_bd06_3.jpg (NSFW) Definitely a good release for Kantoku fans, even if it was pricey.
Old 2013-12-10, 12:37   Link #983
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Tsukiko made a cameo in the daily show... getting raped by an octopus.

The Japanese believe they chose her because she's the first girl that appears in google image when you type "hentai".
Old 2013-12-10, 13:54   Link #984
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

wut? that not shopped?
Old 2013-12-10, 14:11   Link #985
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Article on it too http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...the-daily-show
edit: In the video linked in the article, Tsukiko comes up around the 4 minute mark

Poor Tsukiko. Being amused at her being defiled by tentacles is something I should feel bad about.
Old 2014-06-28, 12:33   Link #986
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Nurse Tsukiko can nurse me back to health, as I'm recovering from pneumonia as I write this.

Maybe some sexual healing will make the process go even faster?
Old 2014-06-28, 12:40   Link #987
tsunade666

Nice art work. I always like his art.
Old 2014-07-05, 06:34   Link #988
Siphine
The Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Tsukiko made a cameo in the daily show... getting raped by an octopus.

The Japanese believe they chose her because she's the first girl that appears in google image when you type "hentai".
For some reason that artwork the Daily show did made me both angry and worried. Angry cause theyddon't know that the show itself has nothing to do with Japanese "adult" anime, just a common English misconception because the word hentai is in it. It makes me worried cause it may spell disaster for any chances of a second season if someone saw that, found it embarrassing and the sales dropped even further. No sales equals no second season. feel free to disagree. It's a matter of opinion anyway.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Siphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 06:43   Link #989
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siphine View Post
It makes me worried cause it may spell disaster for any chances of a second season if someone saw that, found it embarrassing and the sales dropped even further.
Well, I doubt there'd be much to worry about on that front. If anything, I'd say it falls more under the "any publicity is good publicity" camp, to be honest. (How many people looked up just to see who that character was and what show she's from, and then watched the show as a consequence?) But besides that, the sales that determine a sequel are generally thought to be the Japanese sales, and I don't think they'd be impacted by this either way. If anything, I think they'd probably get a kick out of it.
Old 2014-07-05, 06:50   Link #990
Siphine
The Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, I doubt there'd be much to worry about on that front. If anything, I'd say it falls more under the "any publicity is good publicity" camp, to be honest. (How many people looked up just to see who that character was and what show she's from, and then watched the show as a consequence?) But besides that, the sales that determine a sequel are generally thought to be the Japanese sales, and I don't think they'd be impacted by this either way. If anything, I think they'd probably get a kick out of it.
Okay, phew. I'm the only one worrying then sorry bout that.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Siphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 23:47   Link #991
DaOrks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siphine View Post
For some reason that artwork the Daily show did made me both angry and worried. Angry cause theyddon't know that the show itself has nothing to do with Japanese "adult" anime, just a common English misconception because the word hentai is in it. It makes me worried cause it may spell disaster for any chances of a second season if someone saw that, found it embarrassing and the sales dropped even further. No sales equals no second season. feel free to disagree. It's a matter of opinion anyway.
I'd guess anyone who happened to watch Hentai Ouji and the daily-show wouldn't notice the character is the same. I wouldn't have noticed without it being pointed out, but I'm not very perceptive.

Also doesn't seem like there's a second season coming anyhow.
DaOrks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, seinen, supernatural, tsundere