AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 14 Rating
Perfect 10 16 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 26.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 16.07%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.57%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.79%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-11-10, 20:55   Link #221
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Let's hype about Kamachi facts then.
Translated by js06 based on Kazuma Miki's book.

1. Continued writing even with the norovirus.
2. Once held a meeting without his manuscript in hand and accurately remembered everything down to the line number because “it’s all in my head”.

3. Completed Index Vol. 2 in only 17 days.
4. Had almost finished writing Index Vol. 6 before Vol. 5 was released and had the plots complete up to Vol. 9
5. Is abnormally fast coming up with his plots for Railgun as well.
6. Has worked on writing a novel, coming up with a manga plot, writing an SS to be bundled with an anime, and coming up with an original game scenario all at the same time.
7. Completed Heavy Object Vol. 1’s manuscript in only a few weeks after getting the go-ahead on writing it.
8. Sent in the manuscript for Heavy Object Vol. 2 a few days after getting the go-ahead.
9. Will write the manuscript before a deadline has even been set or will bring the next volume’s manuscript to a meeting discussing the previous volume.
10. When asked for an original short story for a magazine project, brought the completed manuscript and a full novel manuscript that did not have a deadline set yet.
11. Takes a break from writing by writing something else.
12. Always attends the anime script meetings and recording sessions except when sick. Came up with the ideas for every single original episode.
13. Always writes an SS novel for the anime. Already has two Dengeki Bunko novels’ worth.
14. Has plenty of manuscripts that he ended up rejecting or that had their release delayed. Altogether, it adds up to five Dengeki Bunko novel’s worth.
15. At the most, has supervised the serializations of seven manga adaptations at once.
16. Wrote the entire main scenario for Million Arthur and supervised the details of all the card characters. Did the same for the sequel.
17. When asked for a single short story for a magazine project, brought ten stories in and asked them to choose one.
18. Continues to bring in new manuscripts with no set deadline. Keeps doing it even when asked not to.
19. Has been releasing novels monthly since the end of 2014, but still has a years’ worth of manuscripts stocked up. (As of October 2015)
20. When asked how he can write so much, said, “If I don’t keep writing, I’ll crash. Like an airplane.”
Alls I can say is that Kamachi is a beast.

Number 11 explains A Simple Monitoring, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
F#CK. Well its not like it'll stop me from hating that arc.
It's proof that Kamachi is human. Even he has his busts.

That being said, I'm sure the arc was probably tolerable before it went through Nagai's hands. Nagai ruins everything raildex-related he touches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Aargh I want to call that epic double page image as my avatar, but I'm sure I'll be too busy to actually get it first...
That's fine. I'm only gonna use that as a desktop wallpaper. I'll probably end up taking Patty, Lei, or Claire as an avatar.
Old 2015-11-10, 20:57   Link #222
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:

2. Once held a meeting without his manuscript in hand and accurately remembered everything down to the line number because “it’s all in my head”.
4. Had almost finished writing Index Vol. 6 before Vol. 5 was released and had the plots complete up to Vol. 9
6. Has worked on writing a novel, coming up with a manga plot, writing an SS to be bundled with an anime, and coming up with an original game scenario all at the same time.
7. Completed Heavy Object Vol. 1’s manuscript in only a few weeks after getting the go-ahead on writing it.
8. Sent in the manuscript for Heavy Object Vol. 2 a few days after getting the go-ahead.
9. Will write the manuscript before a deadline has even been set or will bring the next volume’s manuscript to a meeting discussing the previous volume.
10. When asked for an original short story for a magazine project, brought the completed manuscript and a full novel manuscript that did not have a deadline set yet.
12. Always attends the anime script meetings and recording sessions except when sick. Came up with the ideas for every single original episode.
13. Always writes an SS novel for the anime. Already has two Dengeki Bunko novels’ worth.
14. Has plenty of manuscripts that he ended up rejecting or that had their release delayed. Altogether, it adds up to five Dengeki Bunko novel’s worth.
15. At the most, has supervised the serializations of seven manga adaptations at once.
16. Wrote the entire main scenario for Million Arthur and supervised the details of all the card characters. Did the same for the sequel.
17. When asked for a single short story for a magazine project, brought ten stories in and asked them to choose one.
18. Continues to bring in new manuscripts with no set deadline. Keeps doing it even when asked not to.
19. Has been releasing novels monthly since the end of 2014, but still has a years’ worth of manuscripts stocked up. (As of October 2015)
20. When asked how he can write so much, said, “If I don’t keep writing, I’ll crash. Like an airplane.”
Damn, Kamachi's a beast...Hope he's getting plenty of actual rest though...

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 21:04   Link #223
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I just read those facts about Kamachi. Holy hell. I only knew half of those...

I have a feeling that most of his main characters are based off of different aspects of his personality or life lol. Index is based off of his memory, Touma is based off of his need to write, and etc.

Now I'm going to excuse myself and avoid spoilers because I already learned one thing that I didn't really want to learn in advance. At least that's all it was *sigh...*

But anyway, from the hype and the little tidbits I did see because they weren't spoilered... (raises eyebrow), this volume is probably going to be the most insane volume yet... and even more so than volumes NT 9 and 22...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 22:01   Link #224
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
We can't blame Nagai for Silent Party then. That was Kamachi's idea too.
Erm, remember that adding original contents and rearranging is Nagai's forte .

The problem isn't just the script but the adaptation and execution.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 22:43   Link #225
The TouMAN

Quote:

OMFG ....

Still must resist spoilers

and still wondering how to change my username @_@

Edit: ah yes i just remenber, i somehow lost all my Old Testament Novels on my hard disk.. >_>
mind if someone could tell me where to get the novels again coz you know yen press and stuff
The TouMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 22:58   Link #226
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I have fun reading some comments talking how every character that somehow gets their nose in "God's system" gets royally screwed, Touma in vol.1, GRS, Magic Gods, Aleister .
Old 2015-11-11, 00:00   Link #227
Tartare25
Bypolar Butterfly

Going by spoilers I find Kamisato to be pretty hilarious.
I am interested why he does what he does and why he is against Magic Gods.
Old 2015-11-11, 00:23   Link #228
Wandering Soul

Quote:

This shows if nothing else, he's passionate about what he writes.
Old 2015-11-11, 00:26   Link #229
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Finished reading the volume.

There are a lot of things that needs to be cleared up, as the spoilers are terribly misleading.

1. Touma is fine
Spoiler:

2. Noukan is not dead.
Spoiler:

3. There is nothing wrong with Aleister's plan. Everything is keikaku toori!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by shmaster; 2015-11-11 at 01:04.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 00:35   Link #230
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Plan is daijobu, still loses his shit.

Aleister has a problem .
Old 2015-11-11, 00:39   Link #231
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post

There are a lot of things that needs to be cleared up, as the spoilers are terribly misleading.
I'm not reading past that, but would you say you enjoyed it? Just Yes or no (no spoilers pls)
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 00:40   Link #232
julioalqae
the pragma

Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Plan is daijobu, still loses his shit.

Aleister has a problem .
i laughed at this....a bipolar maybe?..no no...there is a term for this mentality problem
Old 2015-11-11, 00:51   Link #233
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

No wonder Aiwass takes vacations time to time. Too much laughing at him will destroy his sides.
Old 2015-11-11, 00:51   Link #234
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:

1. Touma is fine
Spoiler:
So he feels nothing about Nepthys dying? and what happened to Patricia? Also what happened to Kamisato after beating Noukan? PM me if you don't want to spoil it for everyone else.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 00:52   Link #235
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:

More reason for me to avoid the spoilers. But yeah, what Stark said. Did you like the volume?
Old 2015-11-11, 01:15   Link #236
Takeshi senpai

Wait, that thing was edible? Or does Touma possess Saitama's stomach capability of digesting monsters?
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 01:16   Link #237
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:

1. Touma is fine
Spoiler:
No, NO!
Spoiler for Please:

Last edited by BladeMancer; 2015-11-11 at 02:50.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 01:18   Link #238
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Spoiler for NT14:
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 01:18   Link #239
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

And how would you compare it to say, NT 9?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 01:20   Link #240
DragonXX

Quote:

1. Touma is fine
Spoiler:

2. Noukan is not dead.
Spoiler:

3. There is nothing wrong with Aleister's plan. Everything is keikaku toori!!
Spoiler:
Spoiler for
:

But to people saying that the point of veiw was from both Kamisato and Touma does this mean that Kamichi want to made Kamisato the 4th hero and how will he go into the Touma beat Accel, Accel beat Hamazura, Hamazura beat Touma thing he had going on?

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-11-11 at 01:32. Reason: More info
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birdway, kamisato kakeru