Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-07, 19:22   Link #2741
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
But, Nunnally being persuaded by Schneizel to become a pretender Empress. Either someone has a really good tongue, or someone is really naive, or maybe, both.
Or maybe someone is a very very good liar. :O (Read: Nunnally)
Old 2008-09-07, 19:22   Link #2742
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Koshimizu! SAVE US!
Old 2008-09-07, 19:23   Link #2743
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno Phoenyx View Post
Koshimizu! SAVE US!
I don't see how a voice actor would change anythin- Oh.
Old 2008-09-07, 19:24   Link #2744
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Or maybe someone is a very very good liar. :O (Read: Nunnally)
Now, THAT will be something, but looking at her family.... *peeks at mother, father and brother*

It's entirely possible!
Old 2008-09-07, 19:25   Link #2745
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

It's only 9:25 am in Japan now so I guess we'll have to wait a few hours to have the summaries
Old 2008-09-07, 19:26   Link #2746
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
I don't see how a voice actor would change anythin- Oh.
She´s not a voice actor... she translates the mag previews or any information in them and helps changing the topic or fueling it... but if in the mag says something about a resolution to the shipping wars this will be over...
Old 2008-09-07, 19:26   Link #2747
Aquaman OS

I'm sure it will get resolved. Just not the way people would hope.

Picture this. Kallen finds Lelouch dying in the last ep. He opens up to her and confesses his whole plan to unite the world, and how after Shirley he didn't want her involved so he pushed her away. She says the gum line. He tells her he's not worthy of her love but in another time and place he would have enjoyed it. Then Lelouch dies, happy to finally be in place where no one can manipulate or use him anymore. The history only remembers him as the one who nearly destroyed the world and who the world stood up to defeat ushering in a new age of prosperity. Only Kallen knows that Lelouch was the true hero of the story who repaired the corruption in the world.
Old 2008-09-07, 19:27   Link #2748
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
On Episode 23 extended episode:

Chiba blushing, and Nunnally getting ready to press the button.....

OH THE HUMANITY OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, you also forgot on the extended preview Lelouch says something about Suzaku and Kallen, but I don't know enough Japanese to follow it.
Old 2008-09-07, 19:27   Link #2749
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
She´s not a voice actor... she translates the mag previews or any information in them and helps changing the topic or fueling it... but if in the mag says something about a resolution to the shipping wars this will be over...
lol she thinks that cause Koshimizu is the name of Kallen's seiyuu not the member name Koshimizu here? o.o

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Old 2008-09-07, 19:28   Link #2750
Micante

Quote:
I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Now, THAT will be something, but looking at her family.... *peeks at mother, father and brother*

It's entirely possible!
Nunnally will turn out to be deceiving everyone by pretending to be naive. In actuality, she was aware of everything and using Lelouch to get closer to her own goals. Schneizel, realizing that he can't win against her, decides to join her instead and become her ally.
Old 2008-09-07, 19:29   Link #2751
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Lelouch was the true hero of the story who repaired the corruption in the world.
Somehow I don't think that in the space of three Turns Lelouch is going to successfully conquer the world, eliminate "corruption" and have all the "good" characters get "satisfactory" conclusions.

Major shit is about to hit the fan.
Old 2008-09-07, 19:29   Link #2752
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Quote:

Picture this. Kallen finds Lelouch dying in the last ep. He opens up to her and confesses his whole plan to unite the world, and how after Shirley he didn't want her involved so he pushed her away. She says the gum line. He tells her he's not worthy of her love but in another time and place he would have enjoyed it. Then Lelouch dies, happy to finally be in place where no one can manipulate or use him anymore. The history only remembers him as the one who nearly destroyed the world and who the world stood up to defeat ushering in a new age of prosperity. Only Kallen knows that Lelouch was the true hero of the story who repaired the corruption in the world.
I kinda would be satisfy with this ending lol

Old 2008-09-07, 19:29   Link #2753
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
lol she thinks that cause Koshimizu is the name of Kallen's seiyuu not the member name Koshimizu here? o.o
I'm a guy. O.o

Guess I should change my profile so that everything doesn't say N/A.
Old 2008-09-07, 19:31   Link #2754
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Quote:
I'm a guy. O.o

Gomenasai too many girls got mad me at calling em guys x.x

Old 2008-09-07, 19:33   Link #2755
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Re-watching the last part of Turn 22, I thought it amusing to see C.C.'s surprised [to see Nunnally alive, of course] face...
Old 2008-09-07, 19:35   Link #2756
yamibakura

Quote:

If Lelouch was able to say that to Kallen I'd be satisfied because the whole thing would then be out in the open between them. The only wrench I can think of is Lelouch dying. CC wanting Lelouch to live comes to mind. If she doesn't feel the need to have him live anymore being that the SOA plot is defeated, what is her relevance past episode 21? She is still around.

Unfortunately when it was said that Lelouch would have a "satisfying" ending, it was probably meant to be vague. The word satisfying is so vague that one could interpret its implications in different ways. Light, dark, good evil, shades of gray, isolation, commemoration, just plain being human, a pairing, or no pairing.

I should probably note that I'm a major CC/K fan. When I first watched season 1 I was crazy about CC. Still am, but after watching the episodes 24-25 and the opening to them I was like, "!@#@#$%#$" Kallen. You're amazing. Well I've always liked them both really. ^^

Edit: Actually I might be able to almost visualize that in the credits. Almost. I'm hoping Lelouch won't loose anymore dear to him. I don't know what to say about Nunally. We have to wait for her story.
Old 2008-09-07, 19:38   Link #2757
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
I'm a guy. O.o

You have VV almost everyone thought he wasa girl until we were proved wrong I think it comes with your avatar image jeje...
Old 2008-09-07, 19:38   Link #2758
Aquaman OS

I've come to the conclusion that Lelouch has to die. He just can't live a regular happy life after all he's done and been through. His constantly calculating paranoid mind developed from a lifetime of being plotted against, and living in fear of being a political tool, and competition for the throne will make impossible.

And he's certainly not going to be Emperor forever when his goal is be the most hated Emp ever.
Old 2008-09-07, 19:40   Link #2759
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
Gomenasai too many girls got mad me at calling em guys x.x
I just try to use full names or check their profile. If it doesn't say, I go full name mode, though that's awkward at times.

Quote:
You have VV almost everyone thought he wasa girl until we were proved wrong I think it comes with your avatar image jeje...
I admit it... I thought V.V. was a girl as well. >.>
Old 2008-09-07, 19:42   Link #2760
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
I admit it... I thought V.V. was a girl as well. >.>
And I thought he was a cross-dresser....
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers