AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-06-03, 18:40   Link #461
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekStk View Post
What I find strange is...
Spoiler for In vol 10:
They really did it, read the info in this thread few pages back.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 01:55   Link #462
HidekStk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
What happened or did not happen on the day they went to sea ? In the novel says something ?

Could anyone tell me what means "victory pantsu". It was supposed to be something sexual or just funny ?

If someone can answer me, I will be grateful.


Sorry again for my bad english
HidekStk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 07:39   Link #463
Xanos
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
"victory pantsu" are panties a girl would wear to show off to her partner to excite him before they do the deed.
Xanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 23:59   Link #464
HidekStk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
But in the case of Mashiro, it was supposed to be something related to sex ? I can't believe it. xD
HidekStk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 00:23   Link #465
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
It was just an expression of Mashiro for the two of them to be closer through physical intimacy, not necessarily sex. Mashiro complained about it only because Sorata didn't make a move on her during their dates.

Though I guess the intended effect did work out in the end since Sorata initiated the deed soon after.
__________________


"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 05:36   Link #466
HidekStk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
I understood. But I really didn't like these parts, I don't know why :/

It would be possible, the author want to put this part of sex for some particular reason or just as part of the story?

I cannot imagine Mashiro not being more virgin.
HidekStk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 06:00   Link #467
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekStk View Post
I cannot imagine Mashiro not being more virgin.
Probably because of her name (which means "pure white")
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 03:23   Link #468
HidekStk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
It was just an expression of Mashiro for the two of them to be closer through physical intimacy, not necessarily sex. Mashiro complained about it only because Sorata didn't make a move on her during their dates.

Though I guess the intended effect did work out in the end since Sorata initiated the deed soon after.
If was not necessarily sex, the author put another deed instead of sex between the 2, or not ?
HidekStk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 07:36   Link #469
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
No, a kiss would have worked as well.

There, happy? I don't think any other answer would satisfy you since you seem deadset on the idea Mashiro is too innocent to be initiate any hanky panky with her boyfriend. Too bad since Mashiro was the one who actually baited Sorata into their first time by sitting in his lap late into the night.
__________________


"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 22:42   Link #470
HidekStk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
No, a kiss would have worked as well.

There, happy? I don't think any other answer would satisfy you since you seem deadset on the idea Mashiro is too innocent to be initiate any hanky panky with her boyfriend. Too bad since Mashiro was the one who actually baited Sorata into their first time by sitting in his lap late into the night.
At last,only one theory, in your opnion,if it would made a second season,you think that can be put this scene of sex by them, or it would be censored ? in case of censored, do you think that it would be left implicit, or would be full censored ? If you can only answer that, I already feel better. And thanks for reply all my post.
HidekStk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 22:58   Link #471
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekStk View Post
At last,only one theory, in your opnion,if it would made a second season,you think that can be put this scene of sex by them, or it would be censored ? in case of censored, do you think that it would be left implicit, or would be full censored ? If you can only answer that, I already feel better. And thanks for reply all my post.
The place the story ended was pretty much where the anime ended so I don't think there will be another season. Maybe an OVA but even then it's been 2 years with no word so I wouldn't hold me breath.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 23:12   Link #472
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
The place the story ended was pretty much where the anime ended so I don't think there will be another season. Maybe an OVA but even then it's been 2 years with no word so I wouldn't hold me breath.
There were 10 volumes and the anime covered up to vol 6. Yeah, I don't think there will be another season because it's been 2 years. If there would be another season they would have released it soon after the novel ended.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 01:43   Link #473
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
There were 10 volumes and the anime covered up to vol 6. Yeah, I don't think there will be another season because it's been 2 years. If there would be another season they would have released it soon after the novel ended.
Are you sure only to volume 6? I coulda sworn the story ended with that one girl moving in next door, sorata dating mashiro and jun moving away to study at some prestigious school the anime ended at the same place.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 09:15   Link #474
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Are you sure only to volume 6? I coulda sworn the story ended with that one girl moving in next door, sorata dating mashiro and jun moving away to study at some prestigious school the anime ended at the same place.
Kanna and Iori's arrival happened in vol 7 but nothing like how it was in the anime. Sorata and Mashiro certainly did not start dating by the end of the anime either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
There were 10 volumes and the anime covered up to vol 6. Yeah, I don't think there will be another season because it's been 2 years. If there would be another season they would have released it soon after the novel ended.
Adding onto this, there's no incentive for an anime production to happen when the novels have ended and any boost in sales from an anime is unlikely to happen. Not to mention the whole samgyetang fiasco that basically killed any chances of S2 even before the anime ended.
__________________


"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 01:01   Link #475
HidekStk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
During the vol10 and 10.5, they have sexual relationship again ? Or only at the beginning of the vol10 ?
HidekStk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-23, 01:21   Link #476
wuhugm
Confused Shark
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlantis
This got snusnu too? You're joking, right? There wasn't such vibe...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-23, 01:31   Link #477
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Taste and toss??
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-23, 03:01   Link #478
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
This got snusnu too? You're joking, right? There wasn't such vibe...
You are joking, right? This totally had a growing up in life taste; so it was obvious it was follow their lives untill they are truly adults. Rather, I'm surprised it didn't last enough for us to have a good look at their children (like in denpa onna).
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-23, 03:05   Link #479
wuhugm
Confused Shark
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlantis
^I only saw several episodes of the anime and thought it's just gonna be platonic
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 07:40   Link #480
Keicy Kelly
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Omg they really had sex. Btw, who of the two initially wanted to have sex?
Keicy Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, comedy, lightnovel, love triangle, manga, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.