AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-14, 10:07   Link #4701
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Hoooo man!!!
Spoiler:
Old 2012-01-14, 16:14   Link #4702
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 460:
Old 2012-01-15, 04:50   Link #4703
Alhazad2003

*reads the chapter*

Sigh, I can't help but feel a tad disappointed. Kenichi's still hung up on this "never hit girls" mentality? It'll hurt a lot more if he loses, because he'll be dead. Sigh, some people, I tell you. Sorry, Kenichi, but you just might have to knock some sense into her, everything else you've tried has failed. That means going all the way with Ryuusui Seikuken, just as you did with Kanou Shou. Man up, or die. There's no third choice here.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 05:12   Link #4704
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
*reads the chapter*

Sigh, I can't help but feel a tad disappointed. Kenichi's still hung up on this "never hit girls" mentality? It'll hurt a lot more if he loses, because he'll be dead. Sigh, some people, I tell you. Sorry, Kenichi, but you just might have to knock some sense into her, everything else you've tried has failed. That means going all the way with Ryuusui Seikuken, just as you did with Kanou Shou. Man up, or die. There's no third choice here.

Yes Man....i said that, from the beginning of this arc...i am sure..she can remember if Kenichi fight seriouslyt...i don't stand the fact that the Author continue to make Kenichi like he can't understand the position where he is...

When i read this chapter..i feel like i read the previous chapter..i mean..they end equal...

i don't know, how Kenichi is going to resolve it..after see Kenichi lost conscious two time,and lying on the ground with Miu above him..that kick his ass for three time..and all in five chapter...and he still no fight seriously..well..i hope that Kenichi lost conscious..and fight Miu..like she isn't Miu..or maybe finally i can see Kenichi out of mind for once...
Old 2012-01-15, 19:20   Link #4705
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yes Man....i said that, from the beginning of this arc...i am sure..she can remember if Kenichi fight seriouslyt...i don't stand the fact that the Author continue to make Kenichi like he can't understand the position where he is...

When i read this chapter..i feel like i read the previous chapter..i mean..they end equal...

i don't know, how Kenichi is going to resolve it..after see Kenichi lost conscious two time,and lying on the ground with Miu above him..that kick his ass for three time..and all in five chapter...and he still no fight seriously..well..i hope that Kenichi lost conscious..and fight Miu..like she isn't Miu..or maybe finally i can see Kenichi out of mind for once...
I wish I could tell you, but I'm not the author.

Many people on MangaFox are betting Kenichi will break Miu's mask, kiss her, and she's back to normal. Way too cliche for my book.

And I wouldn't say both chapters were the same. Kenichi thought he could've saved Miu by groping her, and was painfully proven otherwise. In the last chapter, Kenichi finally realized how brainwashed she is, and decides to actually fight back. It would be more effective if he actually struck her, but he's getting in his own way, again. I can feel your pain on this matter.

But just because she counterattacked and he got floored doesn't mean he's finished. Remember, Jenazad's getting annoyed that Kenichi hasn't died yet. If Miu can't finish him off, Jenazad might jump in and do it for her, then kill her for failing him as Jihan did. Or at least he'll try to, but then that's when I'm guessing Hongo and Sakaki arrive, with Lona, Boutan, and Sham behind them. It'll be on after that. And the Elder will arrive in short order as well, there'll be no escaping for Jenazad this time, he's as doomed as doomed can be.
Old 2012-01-15, 19:53   Link #4706
Shadow5YA

Quote:

Many people on MangaFox are betting Kenichi will break Miu's mask, kiss her, and she's back to normal. Way too cliche for my book.

I actually wouldn't mind Kenichi scoring a kiss, considering how he hasn't really gotten anything romantic with Miu except for a kiss on the Ryozanpaku dojo rooftop that was only shown after she already pulled away.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 05:14   Link #4707
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

And I wouldn't say both chapters were the same. Kenichi thought he could've saved Miu by groping her, and was painfully proven otherwise. In the last chapter, Kenichi finally realized how brainwashed she is, and decides to actually fight back. It would be more effective if he actually struck her, but he's getting in his own way, again. I can feel your pain on this matter.

But just because she counterattacked and he got floored doesn't mean he's finished. Remember, Jenazad's getting annoyed that Kenichi hasn't died yet. If Miu can't finish him off, Jenazad might jump in and do it for her, then kill her for failing him as Jihan did. Or at least he'll try to, but then that's when I'm guessing Hongo and Sakaki arrive, with Lona, Boutan, and Sham behind them. It'll be on after that. And the Elder will arrive in short order as well, there'll be no escaping for Jenazad this time, he's as doomed as doomed can be.

For me, is ok if Kenichi kiss her..or something like this..and Miu go back..but if you do only it,at this point for me this Arc is written bad..because after lost conscious two time and put to the dead for three time in five chapter..Kencihi can't understand where he is...Kenichi can't fight seriously against Miu..is like Kenichi in this moment don't have a determination...Kenichi hasn't to kick her ass for win...she can remember if he fight seriously..but..like in this chapter..Kenichi use Seikuken..for five second?and i don't like the fact that he has stop to use it...if he use it Miu maybe can't hit him...

The Demon was surprised,..was surprised that Kenichi mastered Seikuken...was surprised that Kenichi spirit change...The Demon said that Kenichi smelled like the Elder...but even in this chapter..Kenichi isn't fighting seriously...

People in all forum are angry for it...and skip this Arc for it...is like when Kenichi and Miu are fighting the bad people in Yami arm division when Sakaki and Hongo met...Kenichi beat one opponent..Miu four..i remember people in this forum saying: what the hell..Kenichi like always can't do anything....Kenichi behavior has to change because people lose intereste in the series..if Kenichi continue like this...is Kenichi the main character..and is normal that after 450 ch his behavior changes and becomes much more mature and this Arc.., was just perfect for it...put Kenichi against the girl he loves..and let him no choice but fighting her..was perfect to fix his weakness..

if you put Sakaki and Hongo to help him..is like even in this Arc he can't do anything,and the fact that Kenichi want to protect Miu, people at this point of story..want to see Kenichi that is strong than her..or a bit more strong than her...because you can't protect a girl that is more strong than you. and this Arc, was perfect for it..

And sure..the Demon can't escape this time..i think like you said maybe Hongo and the Demon kill each other...but this Arc..was just perfect to prove that Kenichi is strong than Miu..or maybe after the fight he improves as always and became more strong than Miu..but if the Author don't make Kenichi fight seriously..this Arc, is just a waste of time...

However..i haven't lost hope..i want that Kenichi fight seriously against Miu for once, to prove to his self.. that Kenichi is the person that has to protect her..because he can do it..because he is strong than her or a bit more strong than her..

However..i am a fighter..and probably i get angry because i wanted to see a real fight between the two...but...........
Old 2012-01-16, 06:19   Link #4708
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
For me, is ok if Kenichi kiss her..or something like this..and Miu go back..but if you do only it,at this point for me this Arc is written bad..because after lost conscious two time and put to the dead for three time in five chapter..Kencihi can't understand where he is...Kenichi can't fight seriously against Miu..is like Kenichi in this moment don't have a determination...Kenichi hasn't to kick her ass for win...she can remember if he fight seriously..but..like in this chapter..Kenichi use Seikuken..for five second?and i don't like the fact that he has stop to use it...if he use it Miu maybe can't hit him...

The Demon was surprised,..was surprised that Kenichi mastered Seikuken...was surprised that Kenichi spirit change...The Demon said that Kenichi smelled like the Elder...but even in this chapter..Kenichi isn't fighting seriously...

People in all forum are angry for it...and skip this Arc for it...is like when Kenichi and Miu are fighting the bad people in Yami arm division when Sakaki and Hongo met...Kenichi beat one opponent..Miu four..i remember people in this forum saying: what the hell..Kenichi like always can't do anything....Kenichi behavior has to change because people lose intereste in the series..if Kenichi continue like this...is Kenichi the main character..and is normal that after 450 ch his behavior changes and becomes much more mature and this Arc.., was just perfect for it...put Kenichi against the girl he loves..and let him no choice but fighting her..was perfect to fix his weakness..

if you put Sakaki and Hongo to help him..is like even in this Arc he can't do anything,and the fact that Kenichi want to protect Miu, people at this point of story..want to see Kenichi that is strong than her..or a bit more strong than her...because you can't protect a girl that is more strong than you. and this Arc, was perfect for it..

And sure..the Demon can't escape this time..i think like you said maybe Hongo and the Demon kill each other...but this Arc..was just perfect to prove that Kenichi is strong than Miu..or maybe after the fight he improves as always and became more strong than Miu..but if the Author don't make Kenichi fight seriously..this Arc, is just a waste of time...

However..i haven't lost hope..i want that Kenichi fight seriously against Miu for once, to prove to his self.. that Kenichi is the person that has to protect her..because he can do it..because he is strong than her or a bit more strong than her..

However..i am a fighter..and probably i get angry because i wanted to see a real fight between the two...but...........
This is why I stopped reading the scanlations about a month and a half ago. Kenichi's character is stagnant and he's been that way since the end of the DofD arc, in my opinion. Yes, his power level has grown since then, but considering every other person in the manga has progressed at the same rate, it doesn't actually feel like anything has changed. More like Kenichi started out strong, but then just hit a wall and his progress slowed to a crawl.

Part of that is due to the switch to Yami as the focus of the story. Hard to see the lead's growth when the people in the spotlight are so powerful that he wouldn't stand a chance against them. He ends up overshadowed. Add in him doing absolutely nothing during most of these past arcs along with standard rinse and repeat fights, and it feels like the manga is going nowhere. This fight against Miu was hopefully going to change something, but from what I've seen, it's just dragging things out even more and showing just how stagnant Kenichi has become, especially mentally.
Old 2012-01-16, 06:47   Link #4709
Alhazad2003

Quote:

He stopped using his Seikuken because he was repulsed by how empty Miu's heart was, he realized it wasn't the same Miu he once knew. But yeah, his second attempt to free Miu has failed, on to Plan C. If he doesn't use Ryuusui Seikuken to its fullest, he won't win. He would've been killed by Shou had he not, this is an even worse situation, failure is not an option, Kenichi.

And yes again, this is Kenichi's fight. Sakaki himself said Kenichi had to save Miu with his own strength. No one can win this battle for him, or it'll further degrade him as a protagonist, as you already said. Even though I'm sure he never wanted to fight Miu in order to protect her, but as Akisame and Hayato told him, there are times a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Time to man up, Kenichi, or there'll be more rage and inevitably death in your future. And don't count of the masters to continuously bail you out. If you can't stand on your own, you'll fall, simple as that. Hopefully he does so next week, but when he does watch for Jenazad to interfere, like he did against Jihan. He makes a move, Hongo and Sakaki will be right there to intercept him, leaving Kenichi and Miu to finish things amongst themselves, as they're supposed to. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-01-16 at 23:33.
Old 2012-01-16, 08:20   Link #4710
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
This is why I stopped reading the scanlations about a month and a half ago. Kenichi's character is stagnant and he's been that way since the end of the DofD arc, in my opinion. Yes, his power level has grown since then, but considering every other person in the manga has progressed at the same rate, it doesn't actually feel like anything has changed. More like Kenichi started out strong, but then just hit a wall and his progress slowed to a crawl.

Part of that is due to the switch to Yami as the focus of the story. Hard to see the lead's growth when the people in the spotlight are so powerful that he wouldn't stand a chance against them. He ends up overshadowed. Add in him doing absolutely nothing during most of these past arcs along with standard rinse and repeat fights, and it feels like the manga is going nowhere. This fight against Miu was hopefully going to change something, but from what I've seen, it's just dragging things out even more and showing just how stagnant Kenichi has become, especially mentally.

I know KLGChaos..i also feel the same...but..has a fan of this manga..i can't stop to read it..hoping that Kenichi character grow up...Kenichi strength is ok for me... like we see..Kenichi fight always people that are more strong than him...and in the end Kenichi win..this means that fight after fight Kenichi power grow up..is like a training to the dead..but..the Author continue to decrease his power after the fight is finished..and after 460 chapter..this is just illogical...and make Miu always one step beyond him..is illogical in this point in the story..like i mentioned when Kenichi and Miu fight the bad guys of Yami arm division..why Kenichi beat one, and Miu four?when in the previous fight, Kenichi beat Kōkin..mastered the two secret move of Apachi..make a splendid eyes like close to Master class..but no...finish the fight= power decrease..in Kenichi current level..he can beat the two disciple of Hongo with one hand..and the fact that when Miu was hit by one of these...and Kenichi make the same eyes when he did Apanch and beat with one hit the disciple, is a prove that Kenichi is strong...this Arc..is just perfect for change his behavior...but..this is Author problem...if he continue like this more more people are going to give up in this manga..and is a shame..because for me..is a good manga..Kenichi has more psychological barriers...and is time that this barriers be broken.
But like i said..is Author fault..i can understand people get angry and give up in this manga...

Quote:
He stopped using his Seikuken because he was repulsed by how empty Miu's heart was, he realized it wasn't the same Miu he once knew. But yeah, his second attempt to free Miu has failed, on to Plan C. If he doesn't use Ryuusui Seikuken to its fullest, he won't win. He would've been killed by Shou had he not, this is an even worse situation, failure is not an option, Kenichi.

And yes again, this is Kenichi's fight. Sakaki himself said Kenichi had to save Miu with his own strength. No one can win this battle for him, or it'll further degrade him as a protagonist, as you already said. Even though I'm sure he never wanted to fight Miu ni order to protect her, as Akisame and Hayato told man, there are times a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Time to man up, Kenichi, or there'll be more rage and inevitably death in your future. And don't count of the masters to continuously bail you out. If you can't stand on your own, you'll fall, simple as that. Hopefully he does so next week, but when he does watch for Jenazad to interfere, like he did against Jihan. He makes a move, Hongo and Sakaki will be right there to intercept him, leaving Kenichi and Miu to finish things amongst themselves, as they're supposed to. Until then...
He stopped using his Seikuken because he was angry with the Demon... the Demon noticed the change of his fighting spirit when Kenichi talked to him...instead of thinking to speak with the demon..Kenichi has to fight seriously...and the fact that Kenichi don't continue to use Seikuken...is illogical..

I agree with you..for this post...and i hope that no one should interfere in their fight...Kenichi has to win this fight..the most important fight in his life..
i wonder if kenichi lost conscious and start to fight seriously..with full power and without psychological barriers like his fear to hurt his opponent....what will happen..

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-16 at 08:31.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 09:22   Link #4711
kenjtr

is it me or kenichis temper is becoming more and more like sakakis i think this arcs purpose is to make kenchi fight with mius dark side , kenichi always ignore mius dark side and only likes good things abaut her . Miu is an avenger and probably wants to find her mothers killer , she also have her faults but kenichi only sees goody two shoes miu and ignore dark miu .

Kenichi is being a hypocrite here like medaka in medaka box both these characters only understand their enemys hearts but ignore their friends feelings , yes miu is a good girl but she has her needs and desires too but kenichi does nothing abaut these . For example kenichi didnt even tried to make miu friends with shimpaku allience he just forgot abaut her and gone there to look after flowers , also he didnt even take miu to movie after they saved nijima . From what i see kenichi is the one to blame most here , he even canceled his ryusei seikuken because he didnt liked what he saw in mius eyes but normally we comfort people we love .

Kenichi needs to looks mius eyes and try to understand her like his enemies , he cant ignore human miu all the time . like the dead pencak silat guys said " if king isnt special then he is just alone " , if kenichi behaves like miu is a special person then that also means he is leaving her alone .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 23:51   Link #4712
Alhazad2003

Quote:

He stopped using his Seikuken because he was angry with the Demon... the Demon noticed the change of his fighting spirit when Kenichi talked to him...instead of thinking to speak with the demon..Kenichi has to fight seriously...and the fact that Kenichi don't continue to use Seikuken...is illogical..

I agree with you..for this post...and i hope that no one should interfere in their fight...Kenichi has to win this fight..the most important fight in his life..
i wonder if kenichi lost conscious and start to fight seriously..with full power and without psychological barriers like his fear to hurt his opponent....what will happen..
What would happen is he'd fight seriously, and that might actually register in Miu's muddled mind. She saw him fight in an unconscious state against Shou, so she should remember. Actually, she does know it's Kenichi, yet three weeks of brainwashing gunk has really done a number on her, as we've already seen. The only question is can Kenichi use Ryuusui Seikuken in an unconscious state? I wonder that myself, though I don't doubt the fight will end very shortly, then Hongo and Sakaki will crash the party and make life miserable for one Silcardo Jenazad. He's dug his own grave, and now he's going to lie in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
is it me or kenichis temper is becoming more and more like sakakis i think this arcs purpose is to make kenchi fight with mius dark side , kenichi always ignore mius dark side and only likes good things abaut her . Miu is an avenger and probably wants to find her mothers killer , she also have her faults but kenichi only sees goody two shoes miu and ignore dark miu .

Kenichi is being a hypocrite here like medaka in medaka box both these characters only understand their enemys hearts but ignore their friends feelings , yes miu is a good girl but she has her needs and desires too but kenichi does nothing abaut these . For example kenichi didnt even tried to make miu friends with shimpaku allience he just forgot abaut her and gone there to look after flowers , also he didnt even take miu to movie after they saved nijima . From what i see kenichi is the one to blame most here , he even canceled his ryusei seikuken because he didnt liked what he saw in mius eyes but normally we comfort people we love .

Kenichi needs to looks mius eyes and try to understand her like his enemies , he cant ignore human miu all the time . like the dead pencak silat guys said " if king isnt special then he is just alone " , if kenichi behaves like miu is a special person then that also means he is leaving her alone .
Ooh, very good points. Yes indeed, if Kenichi and Miu are going to be an item, Kenichi needs to accept her unconditionally, faults and all. The fact that he's never brought up her last Dark Miu experience has hurt both of them. And it'll continue to be a problem after this arc as long as he ignores it. Should she ever discover it was Saiga who killed her mother, she'd snap like nobody's business. Good luck trying to rein her in then, Kenichi. He needs to grow up and realize there's good and evil in all people, including Miu as well as himself. Thinking in terms of pure good and pure evil will get him hurt, possibly even killed. Let's hope this arc teaches him to overcome that naive mindset. Until then...
Old 2012-01-17, 04:35   Link #4713
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
What would happen is he'd fight seriously, and that might actually register in Miu's muddled mind. She saw him fight in an unconscious state against Shou, so she should remember. Actually, she does know it's Kenichi, yet three weeks of brainwashing gunk has really done a number on her, as we've already seen. The only question is can Kenichi use Ryuusui Seikuken in an unconscious state? I wonder that myself, though I don't doubt the fight will end very shortly, then Hongo and Sakaki will crash the party and make life miserable for one Silcardo Jenazad. He's dug his own grave, and now he's going to lie in it.

Good analysis, but my point was another...

Is mentioned that Kenichi in some way..is like a Saiga...
Kenichi love flowers---Saiga love-loved animal
Kenichi is the guy..that thanks his behavior,(make Miu fall in love with him..) like Saiga did the same to Shizuka...

I remember four time when Kenichi became really angry..

1:when Radin Tidat Jihan said to Kenichi that he was going to kill Miu, Kenichi was almost to released killing intent and go to the darkness

2:when Boris hit Miu, Kenichi released a killing intent for a bit..and was really strong

3: when Shou kidnapped Miu in the tournament, and the the other two disciple had to stop him,despite Kenichi was injured really badly,well, he make a scary face and his strength was greatly increased

4:when the disciple of Hongo hit Miu...Kenichi beat him with one hit...

in all these four cases, was for Miu..that Kenichi become really angry and change his behavior.

My point is..if Kenichi lost conscious, and his psychological barriers are broken,( (like the fear to hurt his opponent,the fact that kenichi don't hit a girl)and the trauma for Miu that is like this, and the fact that Kenichi never go crazy once in the manga, can be this the moment?

well..i know already that is impossible that the Mangaka go in this way...but.would be really interesting see Kenichi like this for once...

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-17 at 05:08.
Old 2012-01-17, 07:29   Link #4714
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Good analysis, but my point was another...

Is mentioned that Kenichi in some way..is like a Saiga...
Kenichi love flowers---Saiga love-loved animal
Kenichi is the guy..that thanks his behavior,(make Miu fall in love with him..) like Saiga did the same to Shizuka...

I remember four time when Kenichi became really angry..

1:when Radin Tidat Jihan said to Kenichi that he was going to kill Miu, Kenichi was almost to released killing intent and go to the darkness

2:when Boris hit Miu, Kenichi released a killing intent for a bit..and was really strong

3: when Shou kidnapped Miu in the tournament, and the the other two disciple had to stop him,despite Kenichi was injured really badly,well, he make a scary face and his strength was greatly increased

4:when the disciple of Hongo hit Miu...Kenichi beat him with one hit...

in all these four cases, was for Miu..that Kenichi become really angry and change his behavior.

My point is..if Kenichi lost conscious, and his psychological barriers are broken,( (like the fear to hurt his opponent,the fact that kenichi don't hit a girl)and the trauma for Miu that is like this, and the fact that Kenichi never go crazy once in the manga, can be this the moment?

well..i know already that is impossible that the Mangaka go in this way...but.would be really interesting see Kenichi like this for once...
Indeed, and that's why the masters, especially Hayato, are so strict with him; they don't want him to become another Saiga. Though it's possible Mikumo does, not just for what Kenichi's done to her disciple, but also to get back at Hayato big time. Even though I'm all but certain Kenichi won't become a Man of Darkness, that won't stop people like Mikumo from trying.

It might be better if Kenichi fought while unconscious, but it would be like Ichigo being taken over by Shirosaki, who crushes opponents that would kill Ichigo otherwise. Even if Kenichi defeats Miu in that state, the victory won't truly be his. And imagine if he wakes up and realizes what he's done to Miu, that would horrify him like nothing else. He'd really feel like a failure then. So essentially, it's like a double-edged sword. He'd fight more aggressively, but he'd have no conscious control of his actions. In a sense, he'd be no different from Miu, who's struggling valiantly against Jenazad's brainwashing juice. So could we really call that a victory. Somehow I doubt the mangaka will see it that way, and choose another route. Can't wait to see what happens next. Until then...
Old 2012-01-17, 08:17   Link #4715
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Eventually Kenichi is going to wake Miu up...but I hope this isn't some convoluted way for the author to get her to join Yomi. She's going to regret her actions and then feel like she can't be a part of Ryozanpaku anymore.
Old 2012-01-18, 04:41   Link #4716
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Indeed, and that's why the masters, especially Hayato, are so strict with him; they don't want him to become another Saiga. Though it's possible Mikumo does, not just for what Kenichi's done to her disciple, but also to get back at Hayato big time. Even though I'm all but certain Kenichi won't become a Man of Darkness, that won't stop people like Mikumo from trying.

It might be better if Kenichi fought while unconscious, but it would be like Ichigo being taken over by Shirosaki, who crushes opponents that would kill Ichigo otherwise. Even if Kenichi defeats Miu in that state, the victory won't truly be his. And imagine if he wakes up and realizes what he's done to Miu, that would horrify him like nothing else. He'd really feel like a failure then. So essentially, it's like a double-edged sword. He'd fight more aggressively, but he'd have no conscious control of his actions. In a sense, he'd be no different from Miu, who's struggling valiantly against Jenazad's brainwashing juice. So could we really call that a victory. Somehow I doubt the mangaka will see it that way, and choose another route. Can't wait to see what happens next. Until then...
Yeha..you're right...however..i want see Kenichi fight so badly..and win..or at least show that is equal with Miu.. that doesn't matter anymore how this happens....more people in other forum have lost interest in this manga because the mangaka continue to go in this way....make Kenichi like an Idiot...
Maybe i'm upset because is Kenichi..but...is Kenichi the main mail character..when i started to read this Arc..i was so happy to see a fight between them...but well..is turned out like this..like always...the Mangaka love make Miu cool...i know that she is cool..that she is strong...but i still can't accept to see Kenichi like an idiot...five chapter=two lost conscious, and three time that Miu kick his ass badly....when for me...only Miu speed is higher than Kenichi...in power,determination, and in endurance, for me Kenichi is higher the Miu..even if she is like this, without limiter...and for the speed problem, he can use Seikuken..this arc, was just perfect for achievement more things..like the True Seikuken, (like the Elder did in the tournament),like Kenichi can't fight a girl, like Kenichi can't get serious in a fight immediately...the development between them...Miu darkness disappear with the power of love..Kenichi has to show the determination to bring her back..as never has done so far..even if his has to kick her ass badly...because after this arc..isn't much time left, for the final showdown..
Is really really really difficult make Kenichi cool for once??is like Kenichi isn't the main mail character..

well..like i said..i I haven't lost hope...i just have to wait for the next chapter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
Eventually Kenichi is going to wake Miu up...but I hope this isn't some convoluted way for the author to get her to join Yomi. She's going to regret her actions and then feel like she can't be a part of Ryozanpaku anymore.

I hope to..however..i don't know anymore....

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-18 at 05:14.
Old 2012-01-19, 04:27   Link #4717
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Yeha..you're right...however..i want see Kenichi fight so badly..and win..or at least show that is equal with Miu.. that doesn't matter anymore how this happens....more people in other forum have lost interest in this manga because the mangaka continue to go in this way....make Kenichi like an Idiot...
Maybe i'm upset because is Kenichi..but...is Kenichi the main mail character..when i started to read this Arc..i was so happy to see a fight between them...but well..is turned out like this..like always...the Mangaka love make Miu cool...i know that she is cool..that she is strong...but i still can't accept to see Kenichi like an idiot...five chapter=two lost conscious, and three time that Miu kick his ass badly....when for me...only Miu speed is higher than Kenichi...in power,determination, and in endurance, for me Kenichi is higher the Miu..even if she is like this, without limiter...and for the speed problem, he can use Seikuken..this arc, was just perfect for achievement more things..like the True Seikuken, (like the Elder did in the tournament),like Kenichi can't fight a girl, like Kenichi can't get serious in a fight immediately...the development between them...Miu darkness disappear with the power of love..Kenichi has to show the determination to bring her back..as never has done so far..even if his has to kick her ass badly...because after this arc..isn't much time left, for the final showdown..
Is really really really difficult make Kenichi cool for once??is like Kenichi isn't the main mail character..

well..like i said..i I haven't lost hope...i just have to wait for the next chapter...
Again, I feel you're giving Miu too much credit. She only kicked his butt once, back at Nuchald's fortress. And that was because he wasn't prepared to actually fight Miu, and he lost. This time he's very prepared, and no matter how many times he gets knocked to the floor, he'll always rise again. And that resilience will eventually force Jenazad's hand, just like it did with Jihan, because he can't stand losing, especially to anyone connected with Hayato. It won't be long now.

As far as making Kenichi cool, that'll come in time, I'm sure. Basically, the current arc was to give Miu some character development, as she goes forth hoping to meet her father again. Once it's done, I'm sure Kenichi will be back in the driver's seat, he'll have to be once the Eternal Sunset goes down. Until then...
Old 2012-01-19, 06:57   Link #4718
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Again, I feel you're giving Miu too much credit. She only kicked his butt once, back at Nuchald's fortress. And that was because he wasn't prepared to actually fight Miu, and he lost. This time he's very prepared, and no matter how many times he gets knocked to the floor, he'll always rise again. And that resilience will eventually force Jenazad's hand, just like it did with Jihan, because he can't stand losing, especially to anyone connected with Hayato. It won't be long now.

As far as making Kenichi cool, that'll come in time, I'm sure. Basically, the current arc was to give Miu some character development, as she goes forth hoping to meet her father again. Once it's done, I'm sure Kenichi will be back in the driver's seat, he'll have to be once the Eternal Sunset goes down. Until then...

Yeha..maybe you're right...well let's hope that in the next chapter Kenichi make a good move... two day...and we know what will happen....
Old 2012-01-20, 14:33   Link #4719
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Sorry for the double post, however two pics are out..i'm going to edit this post after summary come up...

Spoiler for two pics 461
Spoiler:

EDIT for summary

Look like i was right....spoiler for summary 461
Spoiler:

Naturally..thanks to imperial Scans.

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-20 at 15:13.
Old 2012-01-20, 17:07   Link #4720
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Sorry for the double post, however two pics are out..i'm going to edit this post after summary come up...

Spoiler for two pics 461
Spoiler:

EDIT for summary

Look like i was right....spoiler for summary 461
Spoiler:

Naturally..thanks to imperial Scans.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-01-21 at 02:36.

Tags
shounen