AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-02-28, 18:05   Link #4541
Alhazad2003

Pretty much as Osman said, Teslad proposed sending Arcadia into battle in chapter 214 or so but Windy and Cassandra refuted her, saying if they did that then they couldn't bring Kazuya back. They need Arcadia as a beacon, for she's essentially sustaining the link on Eluka's side, while the LP's are sustaining it on Earth's side. They lose her, and none of the Pandoras, or Kazuya, will be able to return to Earth. So it's a big risk they're taking, but if it brings the Nova War to an end, it'll be worth it.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2018-03-02 at 01:51.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 18:24   Link #4542
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yep. So that's why I said that having Arcadia fight will be probably be bad.

The 5 that went in are probably going to be fine. And Kazuya can control them and power them up if needed as long as he's still got power left, too.
Old 2018-02-28, 20:27   Link #4543
NyaZilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yep. So that's why I said that having Arcadia fight will be probably be bad.

The 5 that went in are probably going to be fine. And Kazuya can control them and power them up if needed as long as he's still got power left, too.
It seems like Kazuya's Harem Calvary has arrived. Who can claim him a poser anymore.
But there is the Nova's to deal with. Does this look a bit like the Humanoid situation again without the humanoids.
The Eldest seems bent on playing with the latest toy. Kazuya?
Sounds like this one may need more strategy than simple firepower. The real firepower is holding the gates.
NyaZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 01:55   Link #4544
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyaZilla View Post
It seems like Kazuya's Harem Calvary has arrived. Who can claim him a poser anymore.
But there is the Nova's to deal with. Does this look a bit like the Humanoid situation again without the humanoids.
The Eldest seems bent on playing with the latest toy. Kazuya?
Sounds like this one may need more strategy than simple firepower. The real firepower is holding the gates.
Well I do hope they defeat the Sovereign Novas with strategy rather than overwhelming power, this isn't supposed to be Dragon Ball Z here.

But the one targeting Kazuya is definitely not the eldest, if anything I'd say that she, Pulucsigel, is the baby of the bunch, so to speak. The older Novas haven't gotten involved... yet. Be afraid when they do.
Old 2018-03-02, 05:53   Link #4545
DragonOsman
Dragon King

How about both power and strategy?
Old 2018-03-03, 00:03   Link #4546
NyaZilla

Can't Argue with that one.

Quote:
Can't really argue with that one.
Seems i still need to sort the new threat. Names grr, i do better with faces.

Couple 'o random thoughts from my latest classes. Any ideas on who could play Chiffon or Saterizzer.
Old 2018-03-03, 11:58   Link #4547
Dj0rel
True Believer

I think the most fitting way to bring down the goddesses of Eluka is to make the souls they use for their own power to rebel against them.
Old 2018-03-03, 14:56   Link #4548
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And how are they going to do that?
Old 2018-03-03, 15:14   Link #4549
Dj0rel
True Believer

Kazuya's freezing. He has already shown that he can hear them, maybe he can figure out how to talk to them as well.
Old 2018-03-05, 16:34   Link #4550
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Hrm, as long as it's done effectively, I miss the days when the Pandoras fought the Novas as organized units, comprised of Decoys, Strikers, and Finishers. Satellizer and Cassie are Finishers, Rana and Roxanne are All-Rounders (can function in any capacity), and Charles is a Striker, I believe. I just get tired of all battles being decided by overwhelming power, rather than teamwork or virtue. I only hope the final battle brings back the good ol' days of Freezing combat, something I miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyaZilla View Post
Can't really argue with that one.
Seems i still need to sort the new threat. Names grr, i do better with faces.

Couple 'o random thoughts from my latest classes. Any ideas on who could play Chiffon or Saterizzer.
Pulucsigel is the auburn-haired Nova who's been doing most of the fighting, she's the one who Roxanne trash-talked earlier in the chapter. And she's been accused by her sisters of favoring Darth Gango too much. Hope this helps.

As for who can play Chiffon and Satellizer, I haven't been keeping track of modern actresses so I honestly couldn't say.

EDIT: In other news, the next chapter of Freezing looks like it's been pushed back to April, since there wasn't one in this month's Comic Valkyrie. So we'll have to wait to see how the final battle between Satellizer, Kazuya, and their friends against the Sovereign Novas of Eluka plays out, unfortunately. :/

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2018-03-09 at 02:08.
Old 2018-03-24, 16:48   Link #4551
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

When NyaZilla asks about who could play Chiffon or Satellizer, what do they mean "play" in this context"? In the Japanese-language version, we had Marina "Armin" Inoue and Mamiko "Morioka Moriko" Noto as those respective roles. In the Eng. dub, we had Cherami "Lucy Heartfilia" Leigh and Caitlin "Winry" Glass as the respective roles.
Old 2018-03-24, 20:33   Link #4552
NyaZilla

Grrr,, but these things happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Hrm, as long as it's done effectively, I miss the days when the Pandoras fought the Novas as organized units, comprised of Decoys, Strikers, and Finishers. Satellizer and Cassie are Finishers, Rana and Roxanne are All-Rounders (can function in any capacity), and Charles is a Striker, I believe. I just get tired of all battles being decided by overwhelming power, rather than teamwork or virtue. I only hope the final battle brings back the good ol' days of Freezing combat, something I miss.

Pulucsigel is the auburn-haired Nova who's been doing most of the fighting, she's the one who Roxanne trash-talked earlier in the chapter. And she's been accused by her sisters of favoring Darth Gango too much. Hope this helps.

As for who can play Chiffon and Satellizer, I haven't been keeping track of modern actresses so I honestly couldn't say.

EDIT: In other news, the next chapter of Freezing looks like it's been pushed back to April, since there wasn't one in this month's Comic Valkyrie. So we'll have to wait to see how the final battle between Satellizer, Kazuya, and their friends against the Sovereign Novas of Eluka plays out, unfortunately. :/
Well maybe the push back will give us a more decided actual forward movement now that Kazuya' Cavalry has arrived.
As much as i like plot and character development sometimes it seems a little stretched.
So i would tend to agree a bit with Alhazad2003 on the get back to basic for a bit. It seems to have been shown there is a potential schism showing. Distraction in the ranks, a notice that a power rivaling there's is about, and one of my Fav's "Super Imouto" now known as Arcadia i believe.
What to do, What do you do?
Old 2018-06-14, 14:50   Link #4553
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
When NyaZilla asks about who could play Chiffon or Satellizer, what do they mean "play" in this context"? In the Japanese-language version, we had Marina "Armin" Inoue and Mamiko "Morioka Moriko" Noto as those respective roles. In the Eng. dub, we had Cherami "Lucy Heartfilia" Leigh and Caitlin "Winry" Glass as the respective roles.
He's talking about who could play them in a potential live-action movie. Though finding anyone who can fit the bills (literally in Satellizer's case) is a very tall order, among other things.

EDIT:

Chapter 216 and 217 are out on the usual sites. And the heroes start out strong, putting the Sovereign Nova on the defensive. And we learn the Nova with the twin buns in her light-colored hair is called Bonemaim. Erectar is so flustered she asks the Pandoras if they're actually Novas.
Meanwhile, Pulucsigel takes a beating, and Satellizer destroys one of her arms and the armor on her back with her Lightspeed attack. Satellizer concludes their back is their weak spot, which the heroes exploit. But Erectar and her sisters fight back in earnest, turning the tides of the battle. Rana narrowly avoids a particle beam with a Tempest Turn, but the Sovereign Novas close in on her and her clones, hurting her badly as the chapter comes to an end.

Spoiler for Chapter 218:
Old 2018-06-14, 15:50   Link #4554
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 218:
Spoiler for Chapter 218:

Last edited by Dj0rel; 2018-06-14 at 16:01.
Dj0rel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-14, 22:48   Link #4555
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 218:
Spoiler:
Old 2018-06-19, 17:57   Link #4556
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the spoilers.

@Alzahad:
Spoiler for Chapter 218:
Old 2018-06-19, 19:34   Link #4557
Emperor of D.

What's the deal with Freezing? I rarely see a new chapter these days. Is the author doing another series at the moment?
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 22:54   Link #4558
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
What's the deal with Freezing? I rarely see a new chapter these days. Is the author doing another series at the moment?
Actually, no. After he overcame his health scare, LDY is releasing monthly chapters once again. And on that note...

Spoiler for Chapter 219:
Old 2018-06-20, 08:04   Link #4559
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Emperor of D.: The pace of the scanlations is slower than the pace at which the chapters are coming out, that's all. It's not like RAW chapters have stopped coming out.

@Alzahad: Thanks for the spoiler.
Spoiler for Chapter 219:
Old 2018-06-20, 18:21   Link #4560
Alhazad2003

Quote:
@Emperor of D.: The pace of the scanlations is slower than the pace at which the chapters are coming out, that's all. It's not like RAW chapters have stopped coming out.

@Alzahad: Thanks for the spoiler.
Spoiler for Chapter 219:
Spoiler:

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen