AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-07-28, 01:07   Link #221
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Yeah, seriously. These automatic power-ups for Sasuke are getting annoying.

Shukaku- 1
2 tails- 2
3 tails- 4
4 tails- 8
5 tails- 16
6 tails- 32
7 tails- 64
8 tails- 128
9 tails- 256
10 tails- 512

That would be how the power of each would stack up with the current theory. I say that it wouldn't be too preposterous to say that a full powered Kyubi was 256 times stronger than Shukaku. For one, we've really never gotten to see a full power Kyubi in action (Minus the recent chapters, of course. But, come on! They hardly showed any of what it could really do!). And, look what happens when you add up the power from the bijuu tails 1-9? You end up with 511. How about that?

Edit: Sorry for posting the same thing as morbosfist. But, to be fair, I started typing my post before morbos posted.
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 01:20   Link #222
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It would quite frankly be total bullshit for Naruto to have gone through all this crap and essentially become a physical god just to fall short again. Enough is enough. There damn well better be a decent asskicking from Naruto. I don't care what techniques Sasuke has. Naruto's got full access to the chakra of the most powerful tailed beast known. Through sheer attrition if nothing else there is no excuse for him losing to Sasuke.
I agree with you, but remember the first part - the fight at the valey of end.
Naruto overpowers Sasuke, Sasuke uses first Lv curse seal.
Naruto's uses kyuubi's chakra, Sasuke gained third dot in his eyes.
Naruto goes one tailed, Sasuke goes LV 2 curse seal.
Naruto takes great risk to learn sage mode risking death if something goes wrong. And even with shadow clones and frog oil for two weeks training he was only able to use it for five minutes, which means is still not completed. While all Sasuke has to do is get poked in his forhead to get stronger power up than Naruto.
Recent chapters, Sasuke got imunity to all poisons (for just having an Orochimaru inside of him and for a very short time, while Naruto who has the kyuubi for sixteen years inside of him self and still doesn't have something like that) while Naruto who needs to have instant healing doesnt have.
Every time Naruto has a power up Sasuke has one to (stronger than Naruto's)

I pray that Kishi shows us just one chapter with someone humiliating/beating Sasuke both physical and verbally. I grow tired of how in every battle Sasuke needs to say something along this lines ''you are no much for the Uchiha, we are superior to you'' this realy annoys me, if i hate one thing it would be arrogance. At least Itachi had every right to look arrogant he even looked cool while doing it. But when Sasuke does it it's just plain annoying.
Old 2010-07-28, 01:43   Link #223
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post

I pray that Kishi shows us just one chapter with someone humiliating/beating Sasuke both physical and verbally. I grow tired of how in every battle Sasuke needs to say something along this lines ''you are no much for the Uchiha, we are superior to you'' this realy annoys me, if i hate one thing it would be arrogance. At least Itachi had every right to look arrogant he even looked cool while doing it. But when Sasuke does it it's just plain annoying.
Which is much of my point here. It needs to stop somewhere, and there's no logical skill Sasuke could learn short of "Chakra to 1" that should be anywhere near as impressive as having nigh-limitless chakra and Sage Mode combined. For it to even be a fair fight Sasuke's going to need some kind of power up, to be sure, but it would be ridiculous for Sasuke to be stronger.
Old 2010-07-28, 07:55   Link #224
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Which is much of my point here. It needs to stop somewhere, and there's no logical skill Sasuke could learn short of "Chakra to 1" that should be anywhere near as impressive as having nigh-limitless chakra and Sage Mode combined. For it to even be a fair fight Sasuke's going to need some kind of power up, to be sure, but it would be ridiculous for Sasuke to be stronger.
yeah, but sasuke is going to have to demonstrate his new eye power and im guessing dominating his opponent in the process. Who is the likely candidate for this battle? im hoping Kabuto...
Old 2010-07-28, 07:58   Link #225
james0246

504 Chapter thread open and spoiled.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 11:04   Link #226
Alchemist007
*Author

Considering that Kabuto has Nagato's body...Konan got pwned?
Old 2010-07-28, 12:45   Link #227
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
yeah, but sasuke is going to have to demonstrate his new eye power and im guessing dominating his opponent in the process. Who is the likely candidate for this battle? im hoping Kabuto...
Definitely Kabuto...I have been yearning for that guy to die for the longest of time now ever since he made his appearance at the Chuunin exams.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 13:56   Link #228
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I agree with you, but remember the first part - the fight at the valey of end.
Naruto overpowers Sasuke, Sasuke uses first Lv curse seal.
Naruto's uses kyuubi's chakra, Sasuke gained third dot in his eyes.
Naruto goes one tailed, Sasuke goes LV 2 curse seal.
Naruto takes great risk to learn sage mode risking death if something goes wrong. And even with shadow clones and frog oil for two weeks training he was only able to use it for five minutes, which means is still not completed. While all Sasuke has to do is get poked in his forhead to get stronger power up than Naruto.
Recent chapters, Sasuke got imunity to all poisons (for just having an Orochimaru inside of him and for a very short time, while Naruto who has the kyuubi for sixteen years inside of him self and still doesn't have something like that) while Naruto who needs to have instant healing doesnt have.

I KNOW. Sasuke is so annoying, and is in desperate need of an asskicking.
Honestly he needs basically one way or another to be taken down a couple pegs, whoever does it I don't care. And he and Naruto are always way outbalanced. I mean sheesh!

Tags
weekly chapter discussion