AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-30, 08:19   Link #741
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
It's quite wrong to imagine the process in human form... I guess it's more wrong to imagine that in monster form, although it does pique my curiosity. Remember Riful once said she's the only one who can break Dauf...

I don't think either of the two beasts is in full strength anyway, that's why she wants Cassandra to come.
Nah she said Dauf was the only one that could accept her without breaking, basically she's a rough one in the sack...
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 08:56   Link #742
klare

as expected, we get to see Clare flex her muscle but sadly they were described as mere flies...

another monster vs monster show, also interested to see the forms of those awakens
Old 2012-11-30, 17:56   Link #743
ShiroiRyu

Fucking awesome.
Clare "destroying" Cassandra.
And Priscilla ... being owned by "resurrected Riful" who is more a "doll" than other.
Old 2012-11-30, 19:04   Link #744
Newhope

To be honest with what Chronos said at end of the last chapter and the girl showing both Riful's and Daufs attacks, I think it's more likely it's there unborn daughter rather than Riful herself.
Old 2012-12-03, 14:12   Link #745
shalala

In regards to the whole new Riful being Dauf and Riful child. I'm going to say that its not their child at all but just the Dauf and what was left of Riful fused into one. Like how Luciela and Rafaela fused. Plus Dauf was powered up with the Parasitic Rod.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 14:26   Link #746
Newhope

It wouldn't have that form if they where fused.
Old 2012-12-03, 14:44   Link #747
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Still he has a good theory set-up there. Whatever that thing is, its surely related to the both of them and the way it said "hate", it can go both ways. Either as a child, hating Priscilla for murdering her parents or as Dauf/Riful fusion (most unlikely, kind of childish to state hate in Ritful character).

Regarding the fight with Clare and the last panel. Please Cassandra alone! She was such a nice person, when she was a warrior! I was hoping she be a good Abyssal one, seeing how kind she was alive and I'm bit down about how all the Yoma are draw to Priscilla, like how the Salmon knows where to go, to give birth.
Old 2012-12-03, 15:03   Link #748
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

The "another-even-more-powerful-being-has-appeared" thing is starting to become ridiculous...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 16:03   Link #749
Vmem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
The "another-even-more-powerful-being-has-appeared" thing is starting to become ridiculous...
well, as all shonens go, it was bound to happen as long as this series continues. once you reach a certain power level, the bad guys have to get stronger. otherwise Clare would eventually end up like Teresa, all-powerful and really kinda bored :P
Vmem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 16:18   Link #750
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmem View Post
well, as all shonens go, it was bound to happen as long as this series continues. once you reach a certain power level, the bad guys have to get stronger. otherwise Clare would eventually end up like Teresa, all-powerful and really kinda bored :P
I was actually hoping for that. Teresa is still in there hopefully.

So why are the awakened ones helping out here? Like what's to their benefit?
Old 2012-12-03, 16:51   Link #751
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I only said fuse due to how Riful/Dauf (Someone should come up with a name for that) looked when it was fighting Priscilla. It pretty much look hollow. Plus there was cracks on her face and she had no eyes. Not only that the last time we saw Riful she had half her body and both arms missing but could well have been alive just like barely and Dauf who clearly got hit by 2/3 Parastic rods was pretty much slice and diced with Riful close by as he I assume threw the body towards the ghosts. So for all we know Riful could have well came out of her coma use what little yoki she had to drag her body to Dauf's scattered body that as powered up and started eating it and then did yoki fusion and tadaaa we have Darifu. But what I don't get is who legs where those as Riful lost her lower body? Maybe all her other body parts also came awoke and went to Riful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Still he has a good theory set-up there. Whatever that thing is, its surely related to the both of them and the way it said "hate", it can go both ways. Either as a child, hating Priscilla for murdering her parents or as Dauf/Riful fusion (most unlikely, kind of childish to state hate in Ritful character).

Regarding the fight with Clare and the last panel. Please Cassandra alone! She was such a nice person, when she was a warrior! I was hoping she be a good Abyssal one, seeing how kind she was alive and I'm bit down about how all the Yoma are draw to Priscilla, like how the Salmon knows where to go, to give birth.
Yh I agree I also want Cassandra to live and become a good gurl. What she went throw just sucked. I also like her character and was soo bummed the way she died. So glad Roxxie died even if she had some op ability as she totally deserved it. Felt sorry for Cassandra one and only friend and what had became of her all thanks to Roxxie. Who is Salmon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
I wonder how the AB and claymores will turn out when they face the Dragons people.
Old 2012-12-03, 16:54   Link #752
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post

The benefit of the AO helping them out would be that they wouldn't get eaten by Pricilla/Destroyer plus they would be able to carry on living. Instead of dying a crappy death which I assume a few will die in the fight with Cass and Pricilla/Destroyer.
Old 2012-12-03, 17:00   Link #753
tenchir

Quote:

To prevent Cassandra from reaching Priscilla of course. Once they realized that Riful is as strong as Priscilla and is going to fight her, they figured that they would want both of them to be as evenly matched as possible so that when one of them dies, the other will be weaken enough to be killed.
tenchir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 17:02   Link #754
Freya

What. Can't Cass/Priscella just fight each other and stuff?
Old 2012-12-03, 17:27   Link #755
tenchir

Quote:
What. Can't Cass/Priscella just fight each other and stuff?
Cassandra is currently being mindcontrolled by Priscillla, she is heading in Priscilla direction to be absorbed by her to give her an edge over the Destroyer. If you asking why is Cassandra being mindcontrolled, remember that her ressurection is due to Priscilla's arm that was found on Raki by the Organization.
tenchir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 17:35   Link #756
Vmem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I wonder how the AB and claymores will turn out when they face the Dragons people.
Curious that you mention the Dragonkin. here's a theory:

Could the appearance of stronger and more and more messed up fusion-type monsters (above Abyssal level) all be an attempt by the ABs to regain their original form:aka a pure Dragonkin?
Old 2012-12-03, 17:47   Link #757
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenchir View Post
Cassandra is currently being mindcontrolled by Priscillla, she is heading in Priscilla direction to be absorbed by her to give her an edge over the Destroyer. If you asking why is Cassandra being mindcontrolled, remember that her ressurection is due to Priscilla's arm that was found on Raki by the Organization.
Oh shit....wtf. Need to go re-read.

Was Priscella trying to absorb Riful as well?
Old 2012-12-03, 18:01   Link #758
Vmem

Quote:
Oh shit....wtf. Need to go re-read.

Was Priscella trying to absorb Riful as well?
yes she was

but Riful or Riful/Dauf/Daughter said F*** you lady, you killed my original and now Ima kill you!!!
Old 2012-12-03, 18:12   Link #759
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

My name is Inigo Riful. You killed my mother. Prepare to die.
Old 2012-12-03, 18:25   Link #760
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Who is Salmon?
Trying to make a cross between Salmon run, that happens every year to Cassandra going toward Priscella to be absorbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
My name is Inigo Riful. You killed my mother. Prepare to die.
I see what you did there.

No mentions of Dauf.