AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-21, 10:35   Link #6961
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
AAA = Top 5 percentile?

<jaw drops> Oh dear god... WHAT HAVE I DONE?
You've skyrocketed the Phantasm's HAXX rating...

Quote:
<tears up> Ano... Eeto... Datte.. UGUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU uuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!

Aaron-onii-chan...

dame?

<sighs; hangs head>

Okay, okay, I give!

Truth is... I had started the fic with only 20 AAA mages as opponents - but I kept coming up with little battle snippets I wanted to throw in... and the numbers just kept expanding <begins to cry a la Lindy>... Mommy just wanted to write... is that so wrong?

<pauses> I'm doing it again! <bonks self on head> Bad Reiji! Stop trying to garner sympathy!

But seriously, I didn't know that little fact about Magic Ranks... if it helps, imagine the battle as two sets of twenty AAA mages.

NEW MATERIAL!!!!

Sorry for Phantasm haxx... I'll try to tone down in future.
That won't work if it's a guy doing it! Eeewww...

In any case, now that you know that AAA is only achieved by around 5% of the entire population, I guess you'll be more careful now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Yet more stuff to plough through. Not that I mind, of course.

That piece of yours back there by you, Gale, was touching, I might say. Uno, sticking with the Doctor to the end, thourgh thick and thin...eh?

And, to both you and Kha, that little CinquexErio snippet shows the boy really is following in the footsteps of a certain someone.

@Reiji: Discussed before but...winning against 40 AAA+ mages? Dang there. I'm not complaining, I just find it...woah, simply.

And now, a piece:

Spoiler for Past Happenings:

Feedback be good and all. And this is also a year before Quattro was activated, as shown in the passage.
Nice.
Can we expect sister to brother interactions next time?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-21, 10:42   Link #6962
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Part II!

Spoiler for The 2nd Child:

Spoiler for Juliet Scaglietti:

Now that the 2nd is done with...TEASERS!

Spoiler for The 3rd Child, Valkyrie?:

Yes, she's inherited her mother's fine assets indeed...

Spoiler for Zerria : The First Case:
Juliet - good And her Drone seems to fit into canon perfectly

Valkyrie -

Zerria - great piece, I like him already
Old 2007-08-21, 10:46   Link #6963
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
AAA = Top 5 percentile?

But seriously, I didn't know that little fact about Magic Ranks... if it helps, imagine the battle as two sets of twenty AAA mages.

NEW MATERIAL!!!!

Sorry for Phantasm haxx... I'll try to tone down in future.
Well it's top 5% of the mage population. I haven't seen any data that tells us how much of the population is capable of using magic, so in reality people with AAA and above are quite rare. (Although if you were to look at the thread, you'd think differently...)

It's not too bad knowing that you didn't know that bit of info! *waves flags* CHEER UP!!
Quote:
And now, a piece:

Feedback be good and all. And this is also a year before Quattro was activated, as shown in the passage.
I really like how this is turning out Hopefully canon doesn't screw things over for you.
Quote:
Part II!

WHOA!! That's awesome
Just a question, who's the third person. I don't recognise the source picture. SHe looks alot like the major from Ghost in the Shell but I'm pretty sure it isn't her.
Old 2007-08-21, 10:53   Link #6964
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
I don't recognise the source picture. SHe looks alot like the major from Ghost in the Shell but I'm pretty sure it isn't her.
Well, as far as I know it is (SAC version I assume)
Old 2007-08-21, 10:54   Link #6965
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
That piece of yours back there by you, Gale, was touching, I might say. Uno, sticking with the Doctor to the end, thourgh thick and thin...eh?

And, to both you and Kha, that little CinquexErio snippet shows the boy really is following in the footsteps of a certain someone.

And now, a piece:

Glad you liked it. The Erio bit was a joke really, but who knows... I may pop something up again. It's not fun without some crack after all.

~~~

Very nice. Though Quattro was never stated her activation date (( just her upgrade date )), it's only a small issue. And for some reason, the way the Letters introduced themselves cracked me up. Now I'm wondering how each counterpart will interact with each own's.

And tuxedo... for some reason, it just doesn't compute that well, especially after the Number's dress-code is drilled nicely in my mind.

Quote:
Just a question, who's the third person. I don't recognise the source picture. SHe looks alot like the major from Ghost in the Shell but I'm pretty sure it isn't her.
She is the Major, but it's from the Stand Alone Complex series, not the movie.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-21, 10:55   Link #6966
Aaron008R

Quote:
Part II!

Juliet = She's dangerous! And her style suits her perfectly. Another pheromone-exhumer like Tais' familiar... And that drone sure fits in Canon well.

Valkyrie = Kusanagi?!?!?

Zierra = Takes after his father well. Genius!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-08-21, 10:55   Link #6967
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Back from Canada and up to date! Jetlag hardly seems to affect me. Lucky!

But, ugh... Today reminded me why I hate long distance fights. I can deal with the boredom, the turbulence is fun, and on a clear day you have nice view when flying over land... But the smell of airplane 'food' is always enough to send me hurling, or at least make the flight very uncomfortable. Whoever had the bright idea to serve horid smelling meals in an enclosed cabin should be pushed out of one. Preferably on high altitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
If one (or more) of them is going to stop Niddhogg from firing he may die there, by my OCs' hands or some of the good guys present. (BTW I agree that there should definitely be a role for Keroko in the whole mess with the Cradle )
I'll need to watch the episodes first before I can decide if and how Keroko will be involved in this. Gimme some time.

Quote:
A short snippet of my past. I know there's more, but that was before it was named Nightdarkness and I'm too lazy to walk down memory lane.

Spoiler for Nightdarkness:

And this was probably one of the tamest, made to sound like a joke more than an outburst.
this is.... completely and utterly not Nightengale.

I can see the joke in it, though. But maybe that's because you said it was meant to be. Sarcasm can be hard to use on the internet.

~~~A message has been recieved~~~

Spoiler for Nanoha timeline : Keroko aditions:

Keroko aditions done in Dark Red. Kinda empty... I still need to fuly watch the last three episodes to fill in a couple of blanks. [Arnold]I'll be back.[/Arnold]

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-12 at 08:22.
Old 2007-08-21, 11:07   Link #6968
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
I'm totally bored and hungry... so before i eat and continue, might as well dish this h4xxwork out...

Spoiler for The Key Devices (50% Complete):

+--- Current Agent Actions ---+
By Saint X

- Added formal images from a game site
- Added Skill icons to the the currently Known Devices- execpt Praesulus- which i'm still working on...
- Some devices still lack CJ images and skills, as well as why that device was created that way and their collective notes...

Still working on this- do not close

Old 2007-08-21, 11:22   Link #6969
Erio
Hiromi

FOUR pages of backlog?! I should be happy but... You people... you had to start the interesting discussions just when I go sleep, huh?!?!

Why do you do this to me... *sniffs* *goes cry in a corner with Caro, Lutecia, Cinque, Sein, Wendi and...*

W-what?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
You better believe it... Kha's the most referenced character in this thread since forever
Well, I'll go with what An Hero said sometime ago, Kha is really useful, as someone has to be a hero... And since I dont have plans to create a pure-good guy... might as well use him, ne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Fate's no question... anyone will feel incestous if you have Fate as a sister...

*Zeus Zamber'd*
I completely understand how you feel, Lowe.

*wipes drool*

*notices Kha in Schneiderform*

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Hayate's actually a lot lower in New Belka Chronicles. The ones up there are, in order, Fate, Carym, Sophia, and Sakura Zaki . After that Caren Ortencia Garcia and Hayate fight for the 5th spot. Gwendolyn would have to start below, along with her sisters.

As with a typical harem game, Kha's actions and his responses to the other girl's actions will affect the ranking.
You make it sound like a race!!

And I dont know why you people think that Kha doesnt want a harem... Kha explicitly said that he built Kha to be a harem game main character!! THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE!! DOWN WITH KHA!!!

Quote:
"Got rid of Kha's personal importance"?

"Totally free to try and kill him"?

What did I just sign Kha up for when he became Gwen's oni-chan???
You signed yourself up for some very, very bad stuff... and not just for An Hero's OutcastS...

Quote:
Yeah, you've suggested to use little Allison and I'll probably go along with it, so face it - Kha's become just a nuisance in the eyes of the Great Daemon Lords

And as such they'll certainly try to kill him if he messes with their plans.

And Gwen's going to be of interest () at least for one of them, so if Kha's also connected here it's going to be messy.
So you're really going make use of that idea... I hope Kha accepts, then...this is going to be interesting!

Quote:
Jail: Cinque, you've got a new mission. Quite...different, this time?
Cinque: Different?
Jail: Normally, I"d leave it to Due, but looks like the target's...a little...young this time. Here are the details. *passes her a file*
Cinque: Hmm...mission target...Erio Mondial... mission objective... *face turns red* EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!??!!??!?! ??!?

A-A-A-APPROVEDDDD!!

MoAr Please!

Quote:
==============================

~Update Time~

Haven't revisited Alternate MC in a while, so here's a short piece.

Spoiler for Alternate MC 075 : GB:

A little OOC, but this Scag is different after all. Not the EBIL Scag who toys with Kha.
Numbers' power up?!

And I cant help but notice what Cinque is getting... his left eye... left eye... left.....

Does it...happen to have... a red bird-shaped sigil...? ABSOLUTELY APPROVED!!!!

Quote:
A siscon? He's got serious intentions. Maube he's in need of a successor
W-What are you guys trying to do with my pure, honest, fair, yet DAMN HAWT girl??!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Anyway, a snippet for my next timeskip! :3

Spoiler for snippet:

Almost every large victory is never a clean win. If you think it's just some sort of superhero story, your wrong...
"But I murdered millions innocent lives; and caused billions of others to suffer and die later due to their planet ecosystem being rendered uninhabitable by my attack."

If this is not h4xx... I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!!

BTW, Fate made my eyes bleed... I humbly request Orange being used instead.

Quote:
Nobody else thinks that what they just did is pushing the haxx boundry?
Well, I didnt want to be a h4xx regulator, so I didnt say anything, but I do agree with you. There are also other things where Arcas goes well over the top, in my opinion, but that's another story... and I'm not one to tell someone how to create their characters anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
New OC and antagonist, I think he'll be sorta h4xx'ed

Spoiler for Sion:
Interesting. And his regeneration is

BTW, did you get my PM?

More comments later... this one was one hell of a backlog.
Old 2007-08-21, 11:35   Link #6970
Aaron008R

@Keroko: Nice additions to the timeline. BTW, Teana has an idol complex towards Keroko-chan?!?!

Saint X: How the hell do you beat Arisa?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
"But I murdered millions innocent lives; and caused billions of others to suffer and die later due to their planet ecosystem being rendered uninhabitable by my attack."

If this is not h4xx... I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!!

BTW, Fate made my eyes bleed... I humbly request Orange being used instead.
What? No comments on the interactions?
In any case, you've forgotten about the Perfect Void. It's rather big. And getting hit by Regression Impulse Breaker only triggered a deletion duality that effectively erased a large chunk of the world's area and atmosphere. Aurion attacked the Perfect Void and PV went *woosh*. Still, you can consider it his fault. And in any case, I won't deny that RIBreaker is already one of most transcendently destructive HAXX in the OC thread.() But it's not like he can do it anymore. (Yes. He most likely CANNOT do it anymore due to it's insane requirements. And even if a situation arises, he'll most likely die.)

I'll use orange in the later version.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-08-21, 11:41   Link #6971
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
I'm totally bored and hungry... so before i eat and continue, might as well dish this h4xxwork out...

Spoiler for The Key Devices (50% Complete):

By Saint X

- Added formal images from a game site
- Added Skill icons to the the currently Known Devices- execpt Praesulus- which i'm still working on...
- Some devices still lack CJ images and skills, as well as why that device was created that way and their collective notes...

Still working on this- do not close

Nice pictures, is this RF Online?

Quote:
So you're really going make use of that idea... I hope Kha accepts, then...this is going to be interesting!
He probably doesn't know the details though

Quote:
W-What are you guys trying to do with my pure, honest, fair, yet DAMN HAWT girl??!?!?!?
And if there's a possibility for both Daemonic status and Relic's powers to be inherited that'd be simply like a dream for a Daemon Lord
Old 2007-08-21, 11:42   Link #6972
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
@Keroko: Nice additions to the timeline. BTW, Teana has an idol complex towards Keroko-chan?!?!
A hidden one, mostly because of her Tsundere additude. I figured, Teana aims to fly the sky as an Air mage, and Keroko comands one of the most elite Air Squadrons in service, in other words, Keroko is among the pinacle of Air mages. Frankly, I was surprised that Teana did not admire Nanoha like Subaru did.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-08-21 at 12:28.
Old 2007-08-21, 11:46   Link #6973
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
You use something that affects the target without the need for it being hit. Most of the OCs don't have such spells though, but for example Daemon Lords have plenty

I also think that SaintX mentioned earlier that those abilities can't be active all the time, so you can use some illusions etc. to distract the opponent until it's possible to hit again.
Old 2007-08-21, 11:52   Link #6974
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@An Hero

[Gameshow]You win final ownership of AT! after we eliminate the previous owner.[/Gameshow]

"At least everyone gets to take home something..."

- Yes, I have a life, but when i'm not doing anything, i play...
- it's the only game so far where the tech designs are great- to me...
- BORED
- so sue me

[Gameshow]You're CORRECT!!![/Gameshow]

As long as you can decrease the HP bar... but not in a way that looks like an directed attack, so a rain of lightning bolts or a meteor storm is still dodgeable- but it it's a degrading field, then she can be damaged... poison gas in the battle area is an example

and yes, if it's on, their stamina will only last a few minutes...
Old 2007-08-21, 12:12   Link #6975
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
@An Hero

[Gameshow]You win final ownership of AT! after we eliminate the previous owner.[/Gameshow]

- BORED
- so sue me

*Hopes that nobody remembers of its powers and calls the h4xx busters*

Now to get to said owner Did we specify him at all?

- - -

I tried RF Online for a couple of days but none of my friends played it. The graphic is surely nice though.
Old 2007-08-21, 12:23   Link #6976
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Between 1 and 2: Kluize steps aside with Kha asking him at least not to interfere if he's not going to help. Then it'd rather be Kha going after the Daemon Lord for the reasons of (a) saving Allison and (b) hopes that the Legion will be weakened without its leader, as it's clearly overwhelming the defenders right now.

Then Step 2 happens.

Step 3: you may as well throw Kor Fuzion in here OCs' efforts make the Daemon bring his true existence inside his avatar granting him his full powers but also making him actually killable (this one can be killed for good, I have another candidate for the place of the 1st Archduke); the ultimate spell for him could be (raw name "Apocalypse from the Sky") the one instantly igniting the planet's atmosphere; Kluize jumps in etc.
It all looks good. And making Kha and Fate fits because both of them are Allison's "parents" after all.

Start it off with a Twin Zamber Strike, then Kor Fuzion, open it up to Lvl 4, Big Sword finish.

Though I'd be a bit more comfortable if Stahlpreios, or R-Gun and R-Sword are there to back them up. The Daemon Lord is one fat customer, and the Yami to Hikari no Tenshi (the product of Fate and Kha's Fuzion) is only human sized.
Quote:
Good 'ol UBW scenario? Approved!
It's time we closed the chapter on the Kluize h4xx episode... He will be missed... Will he?

Quote:

@Reiji: Discussed before but...winning against 40 AAA+ mages? Dang there. I'm not complaining, I just find it...woah, simply.

And now, a piece:

And so they meet...

I wonder what Cinque's reaction's gonna be. :3
Quote:
Part II!

Juliet is exactly as I imagine. In fact, exactly as Juliet Nao the Reluctant Retributor.

JulietS FTW!

But having Kusanagi for Tre is...

But then again, most fitting of a Sentokijin. Good thing I had no plans for Kusanagi, and even if I did it would've been the movie.

Still, we'd then have JulietS and ValkyrieS... Better to share the lourve much?

Last but not least, that looked like Gea**!!!
Quote:
FOUR pages of backlog?! I should be happy but... You people... you had to start the interesting discussions just when I go sleep, huh?!?!

Why do you do this to me... *sniffs* *goes cry in a corner with Caro, Lutecia, Cinque, Sein, Wendi and...*

W-what?

*runs*
Well you seem to be having fun...

Quote:
Well, I'll go with what An Hero said sometime ago, Kha is really useful, as someone has to be a hero... And since I dont have plans to create a pure-good guy... might as well use him, ne?
Ah-hahaha... The "Hero of Justice" lessons have made an impact...

Quote:
I completely understand how you feel, Lowe.

*wipes drool*

*notices Kha in Schneiderform*

*runs*

REQUIEM BREAKHAAA!!!

Quote:
You make it sound like a race!!

And I dont know why you people think that Kha doesnt want a harem... Kha explicitly said that he built Kha to be a harem game main character!! THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE!! DOWN WITH KHA!!!
As in, a reluctant hero trapped in a harem game... His gentlemanliness to all women is quite a big draw, and remember the words of the Great Skane: "Belka is Physical Enhancement through Magic."

Taken together, it shows that women can't resist a good man who plays hard to get, which is quite true yeah?

(trampled by morality mob)

Quote:
You signed yourself up for some very, very bad stuff... and not just for An Hero's OutcastS...
Kha: Someone's going to have to take out the trash. Might as well be me.

And I did not sign "myself" up for it.

Quote:
I dunno what the heck is going on, but I trust you guys. APPROVED!

Kha:

Quote:
From what I gather, it reminds me of those alien movies involving impregnation.

Quote:
BTW, did you get my PM?
Where's my PM you promised btw?

Quote:
In WoW terms, kite her. For example, shoot run shoot run jump-shoot run some more. Belka are at a disadvantage here; Artei's gonna have to use Kaze no Kise, Kaempfer with Nether Blast + Nether Wrath, Kha with Leutendes Licht in Jaegerform. Allison is hopeless against Burning Arisa.

But Sophia, with her ranged specialization, experience, summons and Aspect of the Archer, will pwn Arisa.

Quote:
In any case, you've forgotten about the Perfect Void. It's rather big. And getting hit by Regression Impulse Breaker only triggered a deletion duality that effectively erased a large chunk of the world's area and atmosphere. Aurion attacked the Perfect Void and PV went *woosh*. Still, you can consider it his fault. And in any case, I won't deny that RIBreaker is already one of most transcendently destructive HAXX in the OC thread.() But it's not like he can do it anymore. (Yes. He most likely CANNOT do it anymore due to it's insane requirements. And even if a situation arises, he'll most likely die.)

Infinity Cylinder disguised to the non-discerning eye is H4xx, but at least we do get to see some side effect there... At least Aurion did not get turned into some fading shadow of himself... Did he?

@Saint X: WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO; GIVE A FREE HAND-OUT?!

This insanity must be checked! But Kluize is dead! Curses! I shall have to--

*radio static*
Old 2007-08-21, 12:30   Link #6977
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Aaron: Yes, that you can expect. Since what is currently happening in the fic is in the past, the first "interaction", as it is, will mainly be through combat testing. For now, it's outlining the past of how the Letters came to be, and what they did before the Numbers first showed themselves to Nanoha and co. It'll be C vs. Tre, E vs. Cinque, and later on I vs. Nove, G vs. Sette and Tre, and possibly K vs. Uendi. I'm not sure I'll have that many, but the first two are definite. I'm not exactly sure how A will be tested against Uno or B against Due, or D against Quattro, if at all.

I also have pairings in mind, too...

@Gale: Yes, some of the Letters are a tad less...formal, shall I say, when it comes to introducing themselves than A. There's still the reaction of the Numbers to deal with upon recieving the news that they have brothers, too.

@Liingo: I can only hope. The canon events so far seem to be going in my favour. The only real problem is the Cradle business, but I'll find a way to sort that out.

I might post another little snippet later, but I'm a bit of a rush right now. I might find time, though.

EDIT: @Gale again: Aw, c'mon, show some respect for the tux.
Old 2007-08-21, 12:32   Link #6978
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

And now, a piece:

Looking good, I wonder if you have their first assignments planned.

Quote:
Part II!

lol at second quote... and then.... “…*licks claw*” double LOL!

BTW, is it OK if the description of her Influent Skill made me go... ?

Perfect implementation, makes a lot of sense and fits all the personalities of Jail, Due, AND Nao herself.

As for Valkyrie's pic: Couldnt have picked a better character model!

And Zerria... The OCverse is going to get scary if Jail dies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Back from Canada and up to date! Jetlag hardly seems to affect me. Lucky!

But, ugh... Today reminded me why I hate long distance fights. I can deal with the boredom, the turbulence is fun, and on a clear day you have nice view when flying over land... But the smell of airplane 'food' is always enough to send me hurling, or at least make the flight very uncomfortable. Whoever had the bright idea to serve horid smelling meals in an enclosed cabin should be pushed out of one. Preferably on high altitude.
lol at this.

Quote:
I'll need to watch the episodes first before I can decide if and how Keroko will be involved in this. Gimme some time.
Well, in my point of view, Keroko-chan just has to be the main character in these OC events, and Kha coming close in second place. Filling the rolls of Nanoha and Fate, maybe?

Quote:
Keroko aditions done in Dark Red. Kinda empty... I still need to fuly watch the last three episodes to fill in a couple of blanks. [Arnold]I'll be back.[/Arnold]
Lets try to coordinate events before adding them to the timeline. (I mean for the last few episodes.)

Quote:
Now that you mention it... I just couldnt help but imagine some Keroko x Teana lavulavu scenes...

[Aaron]NO!! THIS IS NOT HOW I REALLY AM!!!!![/Aaron]

Quote:

lol Dont worry, I was joking.

And now that I notice, I didnt comment about that... my apologies. I must have been distracted at that point (I'm at work, after all ). However, I forgot to mention anything because I believe the interactions were very natural, and at least I did not think they were OOC. The part that did surprise me was the fact that Aurion killed that many people at the same time of deleting the Lost Logia. I wasnt expecting that, and thus I commented about it.

Quote:
He probably doesn't know the details though

And if there's a possibility for both Daemonic status and Relic's powers to be inherited that'd be simply like a dream for a Daemon Lord
Yeah, he doesnt know yet... I just finished tackling the backlog and now I'll send him a PM about it.

And yeah, I thought you'd think that way back when I mentioned what her Relic was.
Old 2007-08-21, 12:35   Link #6979
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
A hidden one, mostly because of here Tsundere style additude. I figured, Teana aims to fly the sky as an Air mage, and Keroko comands one of the most elite Air Squadrons in service, in other words, Keroko is among the pinacle of Air mages. Frankly, I was surprised that Teana did not admire Nanoha like Subaru did.
Ah... Now I see!

Quote:
You use something that affects the target without the need for it being hit. Most of the OCs don't have such spells though, but for example Daemon Lords have plenty

I also think that SaintX mentioned earlier that those abilities can't be active all the time, so you can use some illusions etc. to distract the opponent until it's possible to hit again.
Quote:
@An Hero

- BORED
- so sue me

As long as you can decrease the HP bar... but not in a way that looks like an directed attack, so a rain of lightning bolts or a meteor storm is still dodgeable- but it it's a degrading field, then she can be damaged... poison gas in the battle area is an example

and yes, if it's on, their stamina will only last a few minutes...
Oh... I guess it's fair after all.

Quote:
In WoW terms, kite her. For example, shoot run shoot run jump-shoot run some more. Belka are at a disadvantage here; Artei's gonna have to use Kaze no Kise, Kaempfer with Nether Blast + Nether Wrath, Kha with Leutendes Licht in Jaegerform. Allison is hopeless against Burning Arisa.

But Sophia, with her ranged specialization, experience, summons and Aspect of the Archer, will pwn Arisa.
Ah... Ok...

Quote:
Infinity Cylinder disguised to the non-discerning eye is H4xx, but at least we do get to see some side effect there... At least Aurion did not get turned into some fading shadow of himself... Did he?
You nailed it. I'll explain later. It's a complicated and grueling personal hell for several years...

Quote:
@Aaron: Yes, that you can expect. Since what is currently happening in the fic is in the past, the first "interaction", as it is, will mainly be through combat testing. For now, it's outlining the past of how the Letters came to be, and what they did before the Numbers first showed themselves to Nanoha and co. It'll be C vs. Tre, E vs. Cinque, and later on I vs. Nove, G vs. Sette and Tre, and possibly K vs. Uendi. I'm not sure I'll have that many, but the first two are definite. I'm not exactly sure how A will be tested against Uno or B against Due, or D against Quattro, if at all.
Very well then. The Tre vs. C and Cinque vs. E should be really interesting. And yes, pairings, please.

Quote:
Now that you mention it... I just couldnt help but imagine some Keroko x Teana lavulavu scenes...

[Aaron]NO!! THIS IS NOT HOW I REALLY AM!!!!![/Aaron]
What the...

Quote:
lol Dont worry, I was joking.

And now that I notice, I didnt comment about that... my apologies. I must have been distracted at that point (I'm at work, after all ). However, I forgot to mention anything because I believe the interactions were very natural, and at least I did not think they were OOC. The part that did surprise me was the fact that Aurion killed that many people at the same time of deleting the Lost Logia. I wasnt expecting that, and thus I commented about it.
Thanks. Just a touch of realism. The way it sounded before was so ideally efficient but that's clearly not the case...

OC Profiles
Old 2007-08-21, 12:46   Link #6980
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
It all looks good. And making Kha and Fate fits because both of them are Allison's "parents" after all.

Start it off with a Twin Zamber Strike, then Kor Fuzion, open it up to Lvl 4, Big Sword finish.

Though I'd be a bit more comfortable if Stahlpreios, or R-Gun and R-Sword are there to back them up. The Daemon Lord is one fat customer, and the Yami to Hikari no Tenshi (the product of Fate and Kha's Fuzion) is only human sized.
Heh, figures you've guessed that you'll be fighting the one from the 1520 years ago teaser?

"Only human sized"? You shall not forget: "Strength isn't the size of your body. It's the power in your heart! That's ... effort and guts!!!"

Quote:
It's time we closed the chapter on the Kluize h4xx episode... He will be missed... Will he?
We'll try to make his last moments memorable

Quote:
This insanity must be checked! But Kluize is dead! Curses! I shall have to--

*radio static*
Master Plan successful - Kluize threat neutralized, proceeding with the operation, nothing will stop us now, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Closed Thread