Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-11, 17:39   Link #3121
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
Spoiler for answer:
from what i can remember aside from KYH there's Metatron,Rin,Fuuko,Niko,Akira,Utai,Mihaya,Yuki,Nag o and coughTakucough.(doesn't mean all of them are in his harem even though they have moments though)
wait Kakei has a thing for haruyuki man now I really need to see season 2.
I really want to know,how that plays out I mean she comes off as someone hard to approach,how did he do it ?
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 19:20   Link #3122
tuckersister

Why did Magenta Scissors join NN?

I still think Haru's mom is a mystery. I wonder if she was victim of SAO's storyline.

Also.....told you Kirito would be in the volume (even though it's not actually him). GE maybe Kirito's kid.

GE seems to make fun of Metatron.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 19:35   Link #3123
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post

I still think Haru's mom is a mystery. I wonder if she was victim of SAO's storyline.

Also.....told you Kirito would be in the volume (even though it's not actually him). GE maybe Kirito's kid.

dude that is clearly his mom also I hope this new anime will help people who did not read the novel understand whats going on
Old 2015-10-12, 00:53   Link #3124
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
from what i can remember aside from KYH there's Metatron,Rin,Fuuko,Niko,Akira,Utai,Mihaya,Yuki,Nag o and coughTakucough.(doesn't mean all of them are in his harem even though they have moments though)
I see! Thanks for the response.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 02:38   Link #3125
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Spoiler for Woah:
But how about Pile and Bell, aren't they good enough tanks or do they need even more?

Or how about the MC of Magisa? We all know she is a HUGE fan of KYH, maybe they can recruit her to NN, even temporarily?

Anyways, you forgot that NN has the Time Witch Lime Bell. She is easily the team's best tank but she is also the team's best support character. We don't count her as healer because she technically doesn't heal allies, she just turns back allies' time to a point of non-injury.

We still don't know the extent or effective range of her powers yet, but manipulating time to restore allies' HP, speed up allies, deny opponents of their precious SP and stop the opponent's time is so broken NN would just break the game wide open.

NN with Bell and more tanks is pretty much overkill.

That said, can Haru still go BEAST MODE or not?

Last edited by judasmartel; 2015-10-12 at 02:52.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 08:57   Link #3126
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikk View Post
Raw is out

Spoiler for Vol.19:
Here we go again. A supposed connection between the latest arc of SAO and AW. This will be fun for speculations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
But how about Pile and Bell, aren't they good enough tanks or do they need even more?

Or how about the MC of Magisa? We all know she is a HUGE fan of KYH, maybe they can recruit her to NN, even temporarily?

Anyways, you forgot that NN has the Time Witch Lime Bell. She is easily the team's best tank but she is also the team's best support character. We don't count her as healer because she technically doesn't heal allies, she just turns back allies' time to a point of non-injury.

We still don't know the extent or effective range of her powers yet, but manipulating time to restore allies' HP, speed up allies, deny opponents of their precious SP and stop the opponent's time is so broken NN would just break the game wide open.

NN with Bell and more tanks is pretty much overkill.

That said, can Haru still go BEAST MODE or not?
It can't hurt to have more tanks.

Haru can't go into Beast Mode or Metatron Mode at this time. The former is no longer with him. The latter will die if she merges with him in her weakened state.
Old 2015-10-12, 09:20   Link #3127
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
It can't hurt to have more tanks.
About time to bring Valkyrie into the AW canon. She's a HUGE fan of KYH after all.

Come on, Kawahara-sensei, make this happen!

That said, anyone did some research on the properties of Aluminum? Too lazy to do so atm haha.

From what I have researched so far, Aluminum is lighter and more resistant to fire, ice and poison than Silver, but I'm not sure which one is stronger against certain types of attacks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Silver is resistant to piercing and slashing but weak against blunt force, while Aluminum is the reverse, being resistant to blunt force but weak against piercing and slashing attacks.

Also, Aluminum is lighter than Silver, but is there any indication that Valkyrie can match Crow's speed?

Regardless, they've got a nice speedy tank if she ever joins NN. Power, speed, and toughness, she has it all. Poor Taku is suffering again lol.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2015-10-12 at 09:32.
Old 2015-10-12, 16:16   Link #3128
saiku

Quote:
About time to bring Valkyrie into the AW canon. She's a HUGE fan of KYH after all.

Come on, Kawahara-sensei, make this happen!

That said, anyone did some research on the properties of Aluminum? Too lazy to do so atm haha.

From what I have researched so far, Aluminum is lighter and more resistant to fire, ice and poison than Silver, but I'm not sure which one is stronger against certain types of attacks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Silver is resistant to piercing and slashing but weak against blunt force, while Aluminum is the reverse, being resistant to blunt force but weak against piercing and slashing attacks.
l.
kinda, Aluminium Valkyrie is a Base Metal Avatar, Base metal are tougher to physical damage but weak to special atacks, Precious Metal are the opposite, altough this also has a lot to do with the metal itself, but theyre are more resistant to special atacks, they all no matter if theyre base or precious resistant to Efftects such as Cut, Pierce etc.
saiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 22:32   Link #3129
shadow of the day

Quote:

I always think, the characters of Sao don't have any connection with aw the only thing I was almost sure it was some characters have a little connection like uncle of some character or cousin something like that but not a really connection directly
Old 2015-10-12, 22:40   Link #3130
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiku View Post
kinda, Aluminium Valkyrie is a Base Metal Avatar, Base metal are tougher to physical damage but weak to special atacks, Precious Metal are the opposite, altough this also has a lot to do with the metal itself, but theyre are more resistant to special atacks, they all no matter if theyre base or precious resistant to Efftects such as Cut, Pierce etc.
So basically, base metals have higher PDEF, while precious metals have higher MDEF, is that right?

Still looking for that AW metal chart atm.
Old 2015-10-13, 00:47   Link #3131
darkone45

so wikipedia just said fuck it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accel_World

lets call infinite burst an anime television series when we have no info at all very little actually I hope someone can correct this so no one can get Hugely disappointed if it not an anime
Old 2015-10-13, 01:04   Link #3132
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
so wikipedia just said fuck it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accel_World

lets call infinite burst an anime television series when we have no info at all very little actually I hope someone can correct this so no one can get Hugely disappointed if it not an anime
Like I said, they're testing the waters.

If this one is a flop, then no Season 2. If it's a success, Season 2 is on the way.

Besides, doing a Season 2 of a not-so-popular series while everyone's still having a Moe-Moe hangover is pretty much tantamount to suicide.
Old 2015-10-13, 04:32   Link #3133
tuckersister

Haru's mom just feel more than what she seems (that kind of vibe). It is nice to actually finally see an illustration of one of Haru's family household, even though it was totally unexpected. I wonder how long their conversation was and what did they both talk about.

Magenta Scissors must have had hard time trying to fit in with NN. Did she meet with everyone in the real world? What was her real personality like?
Old 2015-10-13, 05:29   Link #3134
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Haru's mom just feel more than what she seems (that kind of vibe). It is nice to actually finally see an illustration of one of Haru's family household, even though it was totally unexpected. I wonder how long their conversation was and what did they both talk about.

Magenta Scissors must have had hard time trying to fit in with NN. Did she meet with everyone in the real world? What was her real personality like?
MS is from the old ARS, right? For one, she could be the Wild Card for NN. For another, she could actually be the White King's spy in NN.
Old 2015-10-13, 09:52   Link #3135
saiku

Quote:
So basically, base metals have higher PDEF, while precious metals have higher MDEF, is that right?

Still looking for that AW metal chart atm.
correct.

It is explained in volume 6 first chapter, when Chrome Falcon was inside the palace he was feeling useless in comparisson to another metal Avatars.

you mean this one?
Old 2015-10-13, 10:26   Link #3136
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiku View Post
correct.

It is explained in volume 6 first chapter, when Chrome Falcon was inside the palace he was feeling useless in comparisson to another metal Avatars.

you mean this one?
Thank you very much.

So basically, metal colors to the left have higher Special Defense, while those to the right have higher Physical Defense.

Silver Crow has the highest Special Defense among the known metal color DAs, while Iron Pound has the highest Physical Defense.

Aluminum Valkyrie is right in the middle of the chart. Combine this with speed and strength and you got for yourself a mobile tank that resists physical and special attacks equally well and can double as a melee attacker.

See, that's why I keep saying AV is a really great addition to NN.

Spoiler for So what would be NN's strategy like?:
Old 2015-10-13, 11:58   Link #3137
tuckersister

How AV fit into the main storyline?
Old 2015-10-13, 12:45   Link #3138
saiku

Quote:
How AV fit into the main storyline?
from what i read in the forum theyre gona merge with NN, not just AV but OR, VD and IA
Old 2015-10-13, 20:12   Link #3139
tuckersister

Have any NN member met any of them? How will they be introduced into the main storyline?
Old 2015-10-13, 20:27   Link #3140
darkone45

Quote:
Like I said, they're testing the waters.

If this one is a flop, then no Season 2. If it's a success, Season 2 is on the way.

Besides, doing a Season 2 of a not-so-popular series while everyone's still having a Moe-Moe hangover is pretty much tantamount to suicide.
I thought AW was known for its super Moe female characters and I thought it was popular among other anime that was not SAO ?

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality