AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-17, 12:56   Link #61
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Hey, I was kinda hesitant to pick this one up, but the art kinda draw me in. First thing I noticed was how the scenery in this show is great. Anyway, liked the episode. Main male seems nice and girls are really pretty. It may be generic, but everything in episode one seemed likable to me. I'll stick to this one, looks promising.
Old 2011-04-17, 19:10   Link #62
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Oh, I'm sticking with this one, while at first I was drawn in by the art (and reminded of Ninomiya-kun), my rule of watching "anything with cute girls" is the precedence of my desires

And I loved that we got to see Ui's pantsu after she skipped the creek ahem other than that, I couldn't help but keep thinking the kid brother is a zombie, what with bad health and...

But, I'm a keep going through this series for another reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Signum is that you? =O ... anyway I hope Sigum appears next ep =~

As Chief ponytail lover, I want that girl, she's mine but she always looks serious, let me guess, I fell for another kendo girl? Or is she the first girl I fell for that isn't weaponized? Ah, the fanservice suspense is killing me
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-18, 12:56   Link #63
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Okay, after ep2 this is definitely my guilty pleasure of the season. So slow, and yet so entertaining. A half-hour in the company of some very nice people. And if we thought there was otouto moe in the first episode....

Maybe it's his good work after the earthquake prejudicing me in his favor, but I very much liked the voice of Asanuma Shintarou as Kazuma. A good balance of strength and gentleness. And Nakamura Eriko's extreme, ero-game voice works for me.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 09:37   Link #64
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah. Madoka had like just a couple lines this episode. So disappointed. Although it looks like next episode will have more focus, so I guess can't complain.

Oddly enough, for an eroge adaptation, fanservice is non existent. Unless you count otouto as part of the service lol....

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 12:31   Link #65
HandofFate

generic seemingly LN/VN? adaptation.

Doesn't mean its bad. Probably be following it since it looks like an easy series to follow on.

I keep thinking the little brother is actually a trap and really a girl. Even at the end aof episode 2 when they're taking a bath together. Still think he might be a girl...
Old 2011-04-19, 13:34   Link #66
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 2:
Old 2011-04-19, 16:08   Link #67
SidVicious
Anime addict

The little brother and the bath scene...something's not right...
Old 2011-04-19, 16:57   Link #68
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

The one and only funny thing of the whole episode:

Yawn.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 18:03   Link #69
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Did they just reference Ore no Imouto and The World God Only Knows just a few seconds apart from one another? xD

I wonder what the deal with the Madoka is? It didn't look like she was scared of him though. It might be a stretch but love at first sight perhaps?

So Ui had an older brother when she was younger. I'm assuming something bad happened to him.

She has quite the appetite too. I'll never stop questioning how these kinds of girls manage to keep such nice figures despite it.
Old 2011-04-19, 18:46   Link #70
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Did they just reference Ore no Imouto and The World God Only Knows just a few seconds apart from one another? xD

I wonder what the deal with the Madoka is? It didn't look like she was scared of him though. It might be a stretch but love at first sight perhaps?

So Ui had an older brother when she was younger. I'm assuming something bad happened to him.

She has quite the appetite too. I'll never stop questioning how these kinds of girls manage to keep such nice figures despite it.
well rather than their stomach it instead seems to go to their breasts

also it's not likely fear or love at first sight (she likely loved him long before then). she was just being very shy to see the boy of her memories again.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2011-04-20 at 22:28.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 20:25   Link #71
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Okay, after ep2 this is definitely my guilty pleasure of the season. So slow, and yet so entertaining. A half-hour in the company of some very nice people. And if we thought there was otouto moe in the first episode....

Maybe it's his good work after the earthquake prejudicing me in his favor, but I very much liked the voice of Asanuma Shintarou as Kazuma. A good balance of strength and gentleness. And Nakamura Eriko's extreme, ero-game voice works for me.
Guilty pleasure is about right. Not much is happening and I can't really point to any specific thing that impresses me, but the overall impression is enjoyable.

But am I crazy, or was that voice-over narration with the PV the most WTF thing ever?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 20:52   Link #72
mysterious

It is the first time I see a protagonist stands up for himself and insists that it is an accident. Most of the time, the protagonist just sat there and take all the humiliation. Ibuki is such a bitch calling him pervert even though he already explained the circumstance and Ui also is okay with it. I know they do it for comedy relief but she is still a bitch.
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 21:22   Link #73
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Yeah... this is okay. Not hitting a chord or anything. However, there is one reason why I will give it another episode before dropping...

Old 2011-04-19, 22:02   Link #74
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

First day as a new student and he all ready know at a pervert
Old 2011-04-19, 23:26   Link #75
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Watched the first episode and found it quite entertaining - at least starting with the monkey incident
The fall-and-kiss accident was interesting, but the footprint in the face by her girlfriend really took the cake

In the bath, he's seen naked, promptly made fun of for the lenght of a certain body part, and then does the "I can't Marry anymore" spiel that's usually done by girls.

Other than that, they really spent a lot of effort on the backgrounds, they look great. The chara design as a whole is well done either, and there are funny moments as well. Will definitely continue to watch this
Old 2011-04-20, 00:40   Link #76
broken270
Defying gravity

Spoiler:
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 01:02   Link #77
mysterious

So they show the younger brother nipples in the bath scenes to please the fujoshi (not sure if I write it correctly) yet the Ui bath scene we saw nothing. I call discrimination! But seriously, I bet they would never do the same thing to a girl of the younger brother's age. The double standard is strong in this one.
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 01:20   Link #78
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Typical harem show, but I'm a sucker for small-town settings. The light atmosphere and slightly goofy protagonist also makes it easier to swallow. Reminds me of Shuffle, but without the heavy stuff (for now? :#). You had me at 'I can't be a bridegroom anymore'.... >.>
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 02:05   Link #79
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Uhh... think its pretty obvious that Madoka is the girl from the flashbacks in episode 1, considering Madoka is the one of the few girls who matches the hair colour that's around his age. Thing is, Madoka instantly realizes its him, but like a lot of protagonists, Kazuma doesn't recognize her back. Time will remedy that problem though...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 05:56   Link #80
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
There is no way that all the girls in this show can be so pretty! But, seriously I'm really loving all the character designs, so easy on the eyes. There is no plot (read:ecchi) here whatsoever, but still even without it, I like it. It's slowness, and overall atmoshpere kinda relaxes me.

Tags
comedy, eroge, harem, seinen