AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-25, 09:24   Link #121
shinakuma31

it may look that way but to someone who actually plays TCG and watches the show, its different. GX follows more closely to the card rules and also actually displays the real card when they use them unlike the original YuGiOh. true the characters are less interesting but the french guy is dope leave him alone lol. i find that his japanese was very weird but also funny the way he talks......

another thing is, they use brand new cards and themes that nobody has ever seen before, like (these arent really the names but im just guessing) gotham city, bat signal and the Grey Wing fusion that has effects which are unknown to the TCG right now. The Yugioh series has always been about showcasing cards and thier themes so it helps th game sell more. the show just makes it more exciting.
Old 2004-11-25, 14:24   Link #122
PiggyCanHack

Send a message via AIM to PiggyCanHack Send a message via MSN to PiggyCanHack
Hi, i am trying to find a good anime for my team to sub and a anime that hopefully we can get raws off. You you are serious about this and want a job you could be our rawr provider and just give us the anime and raw . Give me a PM if you want to do it, don't post info here cuz other groups might steal our idea ! Anyways just trying to find a good anime that haven't been subed yet. My team would like to do something cooool!
Old 2004-11-25, 17:12   Link #123
strategos

I dont think that 4kids has bought the new yugioh series. Havent seen it in the magazines neither on the web. So still somebody can fan sub yugioh gx. ^_^ It seems interesting this new series. already 8 new episode has come out. Please somebody sub yugioh gx plz
Old 2004-11-25, 23:09   Link #124
Soulfang
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
I dont think that 4kids has bought the new yugioh series. Havent seen it in the magazines neither on the web. So still somebody can fan sub yugioh gx. ^_^ It seems interesting this new series. already 8 new episode has come out. Please somebody sub yugioh gx plz
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=5726
Old 2004-11-28, 02:06   Link #125
SeedBoy

Jigoku Sensei Nube anyone?

Hmm, Jigoku sensei Nube is a pretty good anime. I dont think I have seen a group that is fansubbing this show, or finishing it if it was old. It's pretty old though but seeing an episode of the chinese dub makes me wanna see more. I know there should be some fans around here who also like this series. Is it possible for a group to work on this series? Hope there would be one.

Last edited by SeedBoy; 2004-11-28 at 10:54.
Old 2004-11-28, 22:45   Link #126
Xinil
Blargh

Send a message via ICQ to Xinil Send a message via AIM to Xinil
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedBoy
Hmm, Jigoku sensei Nube is a pretty good anime. I dont think I have seen a group that is fansubbing this show, or finishing it if it was old. It's pretty old though but seeing an episode of the chinese dub makes me wanna see more. I know there should be some fans around here who also like this series. Is it possible for a group to work on this series? Hope there would be one.
Deph [http://deph.edwardk.info] will be working on Jigoku sensei Nube soon. Look forward to it.

Edit: Okay, apparently not the DVD version, but still good.

Last edited by Xinil; 2004-11-29 at 10:17.
Old 2004-11-28, 23:03   Link #127
Draft

Send a message via MSN to Draft
Ahh man I wish it was DVD, but I got the raws for it so... better than nothing. But since i'm posting something, I was wondering if anyone will sub 'Yamato Takeru', would love to see that.
Old 2004-11-29, 00:03   Link #128
SeedBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinil
Deph [http://deph.edwardk.info] will be working on Jigoku sensei Nube soon. Look forward to it.

DVD Version too (our translator shelled out the cash for it :-D)
Wow, didn't thought my hopes would be up. Thanks a lot, definetly will be looking forward to this.
Old 2004-11-30, 00:13   Link #129
wizard55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinil

Edit: Okay, apparently not the DVD version, but still good.
I have been looking forward to this series! It sounds pretty good. I can't wait to see it!!
Old 2004-12-01, 15:08   Link #130
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Exclamation Captain Tsubasa 1st series (1983)

I was just wondering... why aren't there ANY fansubs or dvd-rips (or even .realmedia videos...) of this great anime! It's such a shame, because the 1st series was the best series of them all, in my opinion.

(This anime was a great hit in Portugal in 1994-1995, but unfortunately it stopped airing around ep. 40.)

I searched all over internet and the only thing I found were fansubs of the 2 first episodes of the series, only to discover later on that that fansub project had been discontinued.

Are there any fansubs or projects related to this anime...?
Old 2004-12-03, 14:43   Link #131
Thany
Unfair

NETRUN-MON The Movie?

I was wondering if any fansub would dare fansubbing this show (since the first RAW is available) :P
It's quite a cute moe~ anime
http://www.itmedia.co.jp/games/gsne.../06/news14.html
Old 2004-12-05, 04:12   Link #132
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
I was wondering if any fansub would dare fansubbing this show (since the first RAW is available) :P
It's quite a cute moe~ anime
http://www.itmedia.co.jp/games/gsne.../06/news14.html
Yeah, I found the "movie" quite interesting. However, I think it would require a good amount of research to get all of the things right, since it references obscure stuff ^^;
Old 2004-12-05, 06:37   Link #133
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Yeah, I found the "movie" quite interesting. However, I think it would require a good amount of research to get all of the things right, since it references obscure stuff ^^;
I think it might have reference to stuffs related to 2chan, though I've only watched the beginning of the RAW (I'd prefer watching it subbed :P).

Last edited by Thany; 2004-12-07 at 01:59.
Old 2004-12-06, 11:33   Link #134
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tug
I was just wondering... why aren't there ANY fansubs or dvd-rips (or even .realmedia videos...) of this great anime! It's such a shame, because the 1st series was the best series of them all, in my opinion.

(This anime was a great hit in Portugal in 1994-1995, but unfortunately it stopped airing around ep. 40.)

I searched all over internet and the only thing I found were fansubs of the 2 first episodes of the series, only to discover later on that that fansub project had been discontinued.

Are there any fansubs or projects related to this anime...?

Simply because there are not good quality raws of it.
And the R2 dvds stopped at around ep 60...
yes, they just STOPPED producing them!
Old 2004-12-12, 19:44   Link #135
rainking187

Does anone know if any group is planning to fansub Morizo & Kiccoro's Holiday? It came out a while ago, but was never fansubbed. I remember hearing Froth Bite was doing it, but never did.
Old 2004-12-12, 23:41   Link #136
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
Froth-bite wanted to do Morizo, but coule never find the raws to sub on. If the raws are available, there's still a possibility.
Old 2004-12-14, 08:34   Link #137
-Flawless

Im kinda hurt noone mentioned MONKEY TURN! shinsen subs has stalled it and i would love to see the rest of the series subbed so if any groups bored please sub monkey turn! ^_^
Old 2004-12-15, 12:38   Link #138
miyagi

ToS anime?

does anybody of you know when the tales of symphonia ova will be released?
and if so, do you know which groups will be subbing it?
Old 2004-12-17, 03:07   Link #139
Sakuya
*Artist

Japanese Drama BT Request?

[I had trouble finding where to post this since it's not anime, not manga, and I can't post in the Off-Topic area because it's BT-related. ]

I was wondering if anybody could release a certain Japanese drama seasons 4 and 5? It's called Onsen e Ikou/Let's Go Onsen. I'm not sure if it's licensed but my local Japanese channel has taken the first three seasons and subbed them, but it's been several months and it doesn't seem like they'll get the rest.

If anybody could get the raws, translate, and then release on BT, that would be great. It's a pretty long series. I'm not sure if it's still airing in Japan. But here are the official sites for seasons 4 and 5.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/ainogekijyo/index-j.htm [season 4]
http://www.tbs.co.jp/ainogekijyo/index-j.htm [season 5]

This story is about very genki Kaoru who inherits a Japanese inn from her mother. Her mother passes away and she is determined to become a good inn keeper (or okami as they call). This is a very good series with lots of comedy (that's often lame and cheesy but still very funny). Besides the comedy, there's lots of romance. There was a big revelation at the end of season 3 concerning Kaoru's love-life so I can't spoil that for you.
Old 2004-12-17, 03:27   Link #140
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Sorry, but it really is off-topic. The fact that you hope it might be released on BT is secondary to the issue of fansubbing Dorama.

I'm afraid though, that you are posting this request on the wrong boards. Try the forums at http://torrents.theppn.org/ since they host some dorama over there.

Anyone else have any tips on where he should suggest this project?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread