AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-05, 15:39   Link #1721
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
I would have to agree with you on that, really the only thing keeping NR from systematically picking apart the Empire is Esdese and the Jagers.

But, I am pretty sure at some point the villain is going to switch to the black guy who was controlling all the monsters, as for what he is going to do exactly I am not totally sure yet but I would not be shocked if he made an enemy of both the Empire and the Rebels.
Prediction: the winged guy is a spy of the PM because he is scared of Esdese's wanting for love

PM betrays Esdese and makes her public enemy number 1
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 16:09   Link #1722
Soji

I still can't see her change side it is more likely that she sacrifices herself or is killed in combat.

Quote:
Prediction: the winged guy is a spy of the PM because he is scared of Esdese's wanting for love
would not surprise me if this happens.
Although I think he is with someone else.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 20:35   Link #1723
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post

PM betrays Esdese and makes her public enemy number 1
I figured he'd be a subordinate of some faction of the religious force, considering his "angel" motif.
Old 2012-11-05, 21:49   Link #1724
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Bit late and I'm bit disappointed that Leone did not have super regeneration and her big claim on getting back Kurome, will be fill next week hopefully, when she teamed up with Akame.

Najenda spin + punch can take a person head off clean O_O
Old 2012-11-05, 22:05   Link #1725
kenjtr

Leone is pretty useless since her teigu doesnt offer much even tatsumis teigu offers defence+invisibility+Weapon+power up etc.. tatsumi also has so less atack power he should just drop that spear and pick up a sword .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 07:53   Link #1726
NeutralZero

Leone's teigu isn't useless and Leone herself before she got arm slice... its just that the situation she's in makes her teigu useless...
But in terms of overall offensive capabilities, Incrusio is superior in such combat type there's in...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 09:07   Link #1727
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I do not think Leone is useless, she was caught off guard and all that did was piss her off. I assume when the time comes Leone will probably activate a secret power of her teigu or something and do something awesome.
Old 2012-11-15, 07:23   Link #1728
Soji

^I have to agree here.
Maybe we will see something from her in the next ch?
Then again, I suppose next ch will be more about Tatsumi and the other that are with Kurome.
Old 2012-11-15, 10:54   Link #1729
orangejuicetang

Actually, the Leona thing kind of bothered me. Not because of the arm slice thing, but rather because Kurome, a trained assassin of the capital, who gets a free shot on Leona and therefore launches a surprise attack, chooses to cut off her arm instead of say, her head? Not that I want Leona to die, but for assassin's, sometimes they don't seem very good at assassinating?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 11:04   Link #1730
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Actually, the Leona thing kind of bothered me. Not because of the arm slice thing, but rather because Kurome, a trained assassin of the capital, who gets a free shot on Leona and therefore launches a surprise attack, chooses to cut off her arm instead of say, her head? Not that I want Leona to die, but for assassin's, sometimes they don't seem very good at assassinating?
That also bothered me i wonder why she didnt cut her head , maybe she can control the people if she cut their limbs .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 00:23   Link #1731
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
She is enjoying making the NR suffer and struggle more and more. Though isn't her Taigo has the ability to control whoever is killed by it? I think there is a limit to it then in numbers. Not more than 9 I presume.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 04:57   Link #1732
NeutralZero

In some previous chapters, there it is shown that Kurome played with the mountain of corpse she's sitting in...
In the current fight, she's just doing the same... albeit they're still alive...
Old 2012-11-24, 09:12   Link #1733
NeutralZero

Been quite a while, anybody seen or hear something about the new chapter?
Old 2012-11-24, 09:15   Link #1734
Soji

NeutralZero@ I was wondering the same thing.
I not find anything about thte new ch....at least for now.

Quote:
In some previous chapters, there it is shown that Kurome played with the mountain of corpse she's sitting in...
In the current fight, she's just doing the same... albeit they're still alive...
She is sadistic.
Old 2012-11-24, 09:19   Link #1735
NeutralZero

She's probably greater than or equal to Esdes in some angle. Though she didn't play with his opponents during a fight. After the fight is a different matter...
Old 2012-11-24, 14:02   Link #1736
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Been quite a while, anybody seen or hear something about the new chapter?
Well, I can't find the RAW of ch 32 on the usual Chinese site they always are posted.

Maybe it's late, or there's no Akame this month.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 14:29   Link #1737
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Well, I can't find the RAW of ch 32 on the usual Chinese site they always are posted.

he better release two chaps next months if he does not release it this month
Old 2012-11-24, 14:35   Link #1738
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
he better release two chaps next months if he does not release it this month
Two simultaneus releases won't happen. But isn't this the second time when there is such gap in the releases?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 18:56   Link #1739
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post

Weird, I don't recall any sort break being mentioned last chapter. Did this month's issue itself come out?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 20:21   Link #1740
NeutralZero

The last page of 31 has the release date for the next chapter. According to that the release is on 11/22 but there's still no spoilers or info... wonder why...

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!