AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-15, 18:58   Link #421
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
you know it could have been shu shu who triggered the vision. i know its troll but it clearly says "suki" and then vision and interdimensional mugen punch comes on screen.
Spoiler for size:

Big Boost, the first part is her powering up Amata and the EVOL. The rest, I'm pretty sure, is meant to be represented as a reaction from the three: Fall in Love, Distortion, and Jealousy (its what it says on their respective elemental screens), and it only starts doing its visions of the past thing when Mikono's sign flips to Jealousy. Fudo, smug as ever, even states its the reaction of Aquarion to love (愛).

Last edited by Vena; 2012-04-15 at 22:13. Reason: Made a slight mistake, its Mikono's sign that changes causing the visions.
Old 2012-04-15, 19:03   Link #422
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixordia View Post
This episode hasn't confirmed anything, just made ​​everything more confusing.

Spoiler for Episode 16/I'll put here what I posted in another forum:
Spoiler for Amata and Kagura:
Old 2012-04-15, 20:42   Link #423
mixordia

Spoiler for OP:

Last edited by mixordia; 2012-04-15 at 20:54.
Old 2012-04-15, 20:57   Link #424
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Spoiler for size:

Big Boost, the first part is her powering up Amata and the EVOL. The rest, I'm pretty sure, is meant to be represented as a reaction from the three: Fall in Love, Distortion, and Jealousy (its what it says on their respective elemental screens), and it only starts doing its visions of the past thing when Zessica's sign switches to Fall in Love. Fudo, smug as ever, even states its the reaction of Aquarion to love (愛).
hmm so love of zessica towards amata we get apollo-silvia story, so what would mikono-kagura give us? apollonius-celiane?

the OP song is such a troll.
"this world of ours moves in reverse" - to that of the original genesis is my guess. imy inverted color theory is still valid
"the original love who desire each other can not be together" - points to kagura and zess clashing.
"time is running out" yeah not enough time to fix amata-zess pairing

Last edited by mayumi; 2012-04-15 at 21:08.
Old 2012-04-15, 21:28   Link #425
TurquoiseThyme

Vena: The old or ancient architecture, on Altair is very organic, since ep 3 I have wondered if Alair was built on the ruins of Atlantia.

Some thoughts I had after seeing ep 16 without subs, so my thoughts will probably change

Spoiler for Ep 16:
Old 2012-04-15, 21:30   Link #426
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
hmm so love of zessica towards amata we get apollo-silvia story, so what would mikono-kagura give us? apollonius-celiane?

the OP song is such a troll.
"this world of ours moves in reverse" - to that of the original genesis is my guess. imy inverted color theory is still valid
"the original love who desire each other can not be together" - points to kagura and zess clashing.
"time is running out" yeah not enough time to fix amata-zess pairing
I'll just copypasta my reply from the other thread, this discussion belongs here anyway:

Quote:
At this point, Zessica could just as easily be Touma with Amata being the Wings, as she can be Sylvia. There's just nothing in that direction.

And we did this with the last OP, and it didn't get us anywhere.
On the topic of my edit above, and my dumb realizing that its Mikono who causes Aquarion to actually go berserk. That shifts the gears in my head a bit as to the meaning of what Aquarion showed...

Last edited by Vena; 2012-04-15 at 22:57.
Old 2012-04-15, 22:57   Link #427
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixordia View Post
Spoiler for OP:
Actually if you can compare it with a picture of Apollo (obviously face front and all)...both combined does resemble Apollo from Sousei no Aquarion.
Old 2012-04-15, 23:51   Link #428
Zuul

Quote:
On a different note, momentarily, Apollo and Sylvia, in OS< being love-love caused vision. By this reasoning, clearly, Zessica is a cross-incarnation of both!

On the other side of the coin, if the two are truly only infatuated with each other for some *insert reasons here* and that the feelings do stop there, we might get an explanation for how Mikono can have her heart sway for two different guys.

2/4ch sure are getting pretty absurd.

For me it has always been them pushing their issues on one another. Amata his mommy abandonnement issues and Mikono being happy to have a useless one to be with. When she was "cheering" him about his mom she brought the useless thing yet again.

The authors go out of their way to put this ship in a slightly negative light it seems. Added that it stagnated for 16 episodes straight while Zessica's love could bloom under far less favourable circumstances.

Last edited by Zuul; 2012-04-16 at 00:32.
Old 2012-04-16, 01:00   Link #429
pingva

After this episode I'm pretty much sure that we are getting a twist on who is a real Silvia.
Spoiler:

Unrequited love - last time it was Toma.

Last edited by pingva; 2012-04-16 at 02:10.
Old 2012-04-16, 01:11   Link #430
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
After this episode I'm pretty much sure that we are getting a twist on who is a real Silvia.
Spoiler:

Unrequited love - last time it was Toma.
What is Shushu is Apollo. That would be the ultimate troll. lol and he's trying to keep every guy away from his girl.
Old 2012-04-16, 01:28   Link #431
HimeaSaito

Is it possible that Kagura and Mikono are the reincarnation of Apollon and Sylvie from a alternate timeline??? Cause watching ep. 16 show the image of Tv series of SoA and the OVA. Maybe that Amata/Zessica are the original Apollo and Slivia from the Tv series???

This episodes seem to heavily suggest that both Silvie/Silvia and Apollon/Apollo are indeed two separate people. Kagura is the reincarnation of Apollon, not Apollo. Mikono Silvie, not Silvia. Recall there is an ALTERNATE dimension thing going on with Altair. So both Kagura and Mikono may not be from the original timeline.
Old 2012-04-16, 07:34   Link #432
mayumi

Mikono recognizes touma, more possibility of her being tree of life? Cause she recognized no one else which is true cause only touma interacted with the tree the most.
Old 2012-04-16, 08:23   Link #433
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeaSaito View Post
Is it possible that Kagura and Mikono are the reincarnation of Apollon and Sylvie from a alternate timeline??? Cause watching ep. 16 show the image of Tv series of SoA and the OVA. Maybe that Amata/Zessica are the original Apollo and Slivia from the Tv series???

This episodes seem to heavily suggest that both Silvie/Silvia and Apollon/Apollo are indeed two separate people. Kagura is the reincarnation of Apollon, not Apollo. Mikono Silvie, not Silvia. Recall there is an ALTERNATE dimension thing going on with Altair. So both Kagura and Mikono may not be from the original timeline.
According to this episode there is no Sylvie and Apollon only Apollo and Sylvia the names were changed over time.

It is only the "Skies of Aquaria" movie where Apollo and Sylvia are called Apollon and Sylvie, which got quite a few things wrong, so all visions referencing it, using the names Apollon and Sylvie are all false visions.

Aquarion Evol is the future of the Aquarion tv series not an alternate universe.
Old 2012-04-16, 08:26   Link #434
Zuul

Quote:
Mikono recognizes touma, more possibility of her being tree of life? Cause she recognized no one else which is true cause only touma interacted with the tree the most.
The tree of life being a non sentient thing should be as the wing of sun and have no remembrance of anything.

While we're at it, maybe Mikono is touma. Inconciously faking Sylvia's scent to lure Appollo/the wing of sun.
Old 2012-04-16, 08:32   Link #435
pingva

Quote:
Out of all vision Mikono only recognized Toma. No reaction towards Silvia which she suppose to be according to the other characters. I honestly think she isn't Silvia and from her comment I can tell she has a deep history with Toma or she is T......
Old 2012-04-16, 08:37   Link #436
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Out of all vision Mikono only recognized Toma. No reaction towards Silvia which she suppose to be according to the other characters. I honestly think she isn't Silvia and from her comment I can tell she has a deep history with Toma.
To be fair, none of them seem to remember Apollo and Silvia when they saw both of them. There's only Mikono who reacts when she saw Toma... and let's not count Gen because they're probably just reacted because he seems similar to Fudo.

Old 2012-04-16, 09:15   Link #437
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
The tree of life being a non sentient thing should be as the wing of sun and have no remembrance of anything.

While we're at it, maybe Mikono is touma. Inconciously faking Sylvia's scent to lure Appollo/the wing of sun.

LOL How can you fake a past life's scent?
Old 2012-04-16, 09:30   Link #438
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
They're going to have to come up with some really contrived reason as to how/why Kagura has only ever detected Mikono via the trademark last words of Apollo while not detecting anyone else.

If I were a betting man, I would actually go as far to say that this episode was meant to supplement the last in filling in the gaps of new viewers. We have this full dialogue between Mikono/Kagura about past lives while a new watcher would never realize (and all the smell stuff), and in this episode you have it all effectively explained: "Oh look, they loved each other but were separated and how did Apollo promise to find her? By smell! It all makes sense now."

The twist about Sylvie? Well, duh, there is none as she's merely a character in a warped story, that's the twist.
Old 2012-04-16, 09:48   Link #439
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
I can also come with convoluted WTF theory.

I'm more enclined to think Mikono is related to Sylvia, but I'm trying to come up with theory for the twist.

My favorite is still Mikono/Zessica being a splitted soul. Or 2 dimensions = 2 sets of reincarnations.
Old 2012-04-16, 09:58   Link #440
miketyson

In any case, the ED1 imagery now makes more sense, vis-a-vis ep16 and that awesome sentence from the interviews: Amata's trying to dive into the thorny cage of fate from the outside...
Closed Thread