AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-06, 17:51   Link #10441
Homura7

So with the inoculated Eden Seed clones exploding everywhere and the Black Spot being ravaged, the only place that will suffer less damages is the City. And with the gate closed and Blade's godly power fading away, the world will become almost a wasteland.

The question is if only a 6,66% of the humanity will survive and evolve or there's gonna be a miscalculation and the survival rate will be higher.

At least, and going by Needless 1.5, in the City there's still a ton of people who are not needlesses.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 17:58   Link #10442
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
So with the inoculated Eden Seed clones exploding everywhere and the Black Spot being ravaged, the only place that will suffer less damages is the City. And with the gate closed and Blade's godly power fading away, the world will become almost a wasteland.

The question is if only a 6,66% of the humanity will survive and evolve or there's gonna be a miscalculation and the survival rate will be higher.

At least, and going by Needless 1.5, in the City there's still a ton of people who are not needlesses.
Ya see, this is what happens when you turn cruz into a girl. And also, that percent was from the manga right, because if it wasnt, ...are you evil?
wcthesecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 18:09   Link #10443
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:

Is this actually confirmed though? His power seemed to do more than turn Cruz into a girl. It also revived Set and Solva and appeared to return the Killer Girls to normal. Maybe he did other stuff too?
Old 2013-06-06, 18:33   Link #10444
Homura7

We can't tell it for certain until we see it with our own eyes. And even if he did something else, many clones already exploded and the Black Spot suffered major damages.
Old 2013-06-06, 18:41   Link #10445
Shadow5YA

You know Gido is somehow going to survive and come back more powerful than ever.

There's no reason to specify that only his frontal lobe and right arm made it over otherwise.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 18:52   Link #10446
Nvis
Where are the good animes

But did that part of Gido with Eve's head die or will it still regenerate?

I thought that even with the head/brain gone, Doppelganger can still regenerate(ie when fake Arclight took an Eve Drill to the head).
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 19:13   Link #10447
Homura7

Yeah. but Arclight's brain came out of that attack that crushed his skull unscathed.

According to Uten it's not easy to regenerate a heart or a brain.

Sure Gido hasn't said his last, but he's not recovering anytime soon.
Old 2013-06-08, 16:20   Link #10448
Ynot

Quote:

6,66% would actually already be pretty impressive by itself. The manga talks about a survival rate of about 0.0000008% which would completely and utterly decimate the population. Even with a survival rate of 6,66% I don't think society would be stable enough to have a situation such as shown in Needless 1,5 I don't expect the calculations to be that much off(the 666 committee should have some pretty sound data with all their experimenting) so I expect Blade to have had a hand in saving humanity or at least a substantial part of it.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 17:35   Link #10449
wcthesecret

Quote:
Yeah. but Arclight's brain came out of that attack that crushed his skull unscathed.

According to Uten it's not easy to regenerate a heart or a brain.

Sure Gido hasn't said his last, but he's not recovering anytime soon.
How many chapters than mister or misses?
Old 2013-06-08, 19:00   Link #10450
Kurohane

Interesting moment I realized when rereading the chapter. This:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Now, where have we seen this before:
Images

From this, we can easily see that Saten was the one who stopped Aruka back in Shelter 3, and not Cruz. The question is as Blade pointed out: what power is it? As one who just went up Psychokinesis not too long ago, he doesn't think that's what this is, even after saying it's a mental attack. Also, this is hard proof that what Disk and Blade told Cruz are half-truths or downright lies. Even this is proof:
Images

I thought she said his power was to negate all attacks, and that hand contact was necessary. Plus, Disk seems to know more now than before. I guess with events at the boiling point keeping the charade is pointless. Also, how can a needless power negate other needless powers? If Shield of Aegis is the anti-mater of dark matter, it can't be a fragment, that's born from the same energy it cancels. At times like this, I'm really anxious to know what Disk and Blade were talking about, and can hopefully show it next chapter with this mental attack.

I'm even more convinced Blade won't die. It would make more sense if Saten did it after Blade healed Eve, but not before. Saten has said before that Eve's life was beneficial to Simeon as well. I can only see Saten's call on Blade's life a lie.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-06-08 at 19:17.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 19:09   Link #10451
Homura7

^Well, good find, but let me add something. Even when Shield of Aegis was explained I never once believed that was what stopped Arca. First and most important, Shield of Aegis repels Needless energy, Arca however stopped before her attack could reach out.

But what makes it more evident is her "It's him!" and one fact of major importance. Yamada's Needless nature wasn't fully awakened and his fragment was still dormant at that time. It was Saten, he had all the resources he needed to protect Yamada/Cruz.
Old 2013-06-08, 19:58   Link #10452
wcthesecret

Guys I have a theory.

Doesn't the redhead kinda look like Cruz a bit if female and evil and redheaded?
Old 2013-06-08, 23:21   Link #10453
Kurohane

^ This has already been established. I forgot her name, but she's a part of Simeon. Her power is the ability is to turn a person's personality into the complete opposite. She was featured in a Drama CD, though I haven't listened to it yet.
Old 2013-06-08, 23:43   Link #10454
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
^ This has already been established. I forgot her name, but she's a part of Simeon. Her power is the ability is to turn a person's personality into the complete opposite. She was featured in a Drama CD, though I haven't listened to it yet.
...did she do it to Cruz then?
Old 2013-06-09, 01:27   Link #10455
Kurohane

In the drama CD, she uses it on Cruz. As a result, Cruz becomes a homicidal lunatic, and kills her.
Old 2013-06-09, 01:32   Link #10456
wcthesecret

Quote:
In the drama CD, she uses it on Cruz. As a result, Cruz becomes a homicidal lunatic, and kills her.
...GIVE ME EVERY DETAIL THAT YOU HAVE ON IT RIGHT NOW!!!
Old 2013-06-09, 09:41   Link #10457
Ynot

Quote:
Also, how can a needless power negate other needless powers? If Shield of Aegis is the anti-mater of dark matter, it can't be a fragment, that's born from the same energy it cancels. At times like this, I'm really anxious to know what Disk and Blade were talking about, and can hopefully show it next chapter with this mental attack.
That doesn't necessarily have to be a problem depending on how a fragment exactly works. If the dark matter is only the fuel used by the unlocked parts of the brain that's perfectly possible. For example I could built a gasoline powered machine which could destroy the gasoline reserves of other machines, but that doesn't mean the machine's own reserve of gasoline would be instantly destroyed. Still it would be a funny experiment to see what would happen if Yamada used his fragment on himself.

I do think it wasn't Yamada who stopped Aruka in third shelter since her moving around isn't part of her fragment so stopping her fragment wouldn't have frozen her like that. Whether it was Saten who did that....certainly seems to be in line with the other times he looked out for him.....
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 10:11   Link #10458
Homura7

Not even Arclight could do such attack, so this is either a fragment Saten learned from a certain unknown needless or there's more to Zero than just learning abilities.

The biggest mistery is still his Fourth Wave, where did he learn that.
Old 2013-06-09, 13:57   Link #10459
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcthesecret View Post
...GIVE ME EVERY DETAIL THAT YOU HAVE ON IT RIGHT NOW!!!
That's all I know right now. I started a search, but couldn't find anything. All I found out is that image you showed is the cover of the Drama CD.

Quote:
Not even Arclight could do such attack, so this is either a fragment Saten learned from a certain unknown needless or there's more to Zero than just learning abilities.

The biggest mistery is still his Fourth Wave, where did he learn that.
I maybe stretching things a bit, but I always found Saten's analogy with the box of crayons interesting. He said that "we were meant to have full box, but were only left with two." If the crayon box represents all the powers of the Second Christ, than Zero can't be in there, since he didn't have that power, because he never needed it. At the very beginning of the manga, Gido said that Blade doesn't have a fragment, but he has the power to copy the fragments of others. This leads me to believe that the one of the two crayons Saten mentioned was something other than Zero and it could have been Fourth Wave, at least for him. As I said, it's a stretch, but not completely impossible.
Old 2013-06-13, 09:13   Link #10460
Homura7

Only 5 more days. Get your tissues (and not for drying out your tears, precisely) ready.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen